Philly is a shittier hole than nyv

How is it possible that crime rate is way hogher in a coty of barely 1m something people

Attached: Loews-Skyline-C-Smyth-2200x1237.jpg (2200x1237, 575K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phillyvoice.com/pennsylvania-motor-license-fund-state-police-penndot-road-bridge-repairs/
philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2018/04/27/33-million-dollars-philadelphia-taxpayer-money-missing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its the cesspit of the state.

New York is basically becoming a hipster playground. All the bad areas will be gentrified within the next 20 years due to housing costs. The Bronx is unironically becoming a hot RE market.

blacks run the city.

>220377933
this, also Philly is way bigger than Jew York city

I thought it was pajeets.

No more Colt 45 tonight, de blasio

Niggers
Niggers Niggers Niggers
The largest hospital in the city got shut down because they couldn't afford all the fucking uninsured Niggers coming through their ED from stab and gunshot wounds. Now the Niggers are chimping out because the city doesn't have the medical facilities to take care of a bunch of obese, stupid, uninsured niggers.

two yeats ago they elected a soros backed life-long criminal defense attorney (literally on the blm payroll) to be the da. his first day on the job he fired every veteran prosecutor.

you misspelled ruin

Have you never BEEN to Camden, NJ?

1.5 million to be exacter

First time in American history a white mayor has fucked things up more than a nigger in a nigger city and they fucked up plenty. It's a sure sign on the road to decline.

whiter than you spic

Attached: staten island.jpg (1200x675, 208K)

Philly has its good & bad areas. When I went up there I had a blast. Of course, I stayed away from nigger town. Good legal immigrants built that city. It's the niggers that ruined it.

That's actually a nice place imo. I could live there. Just overlook the fucking liberals.

>staten island
>liberal

idiot

What is there to do? What places did you go to?

Not saying I've been there asshole, it looks like a comfy place. Most northerners are libshits where I come from. If it's conservative then it's even better.

Philly is fucking huge and ghetto beyond belief. You have to see it's shittiness to believe it.

christcuck

I was at the Loewes Hotel for a show, then the next day went walking around, and that night went to see a childhood friend in another good part of Philly.

Problem with that, dick beater?

Attached: christfuckingkike.png (500x522, 101K)

I wish I could nuke this nigger city. But I live rent free with my mom and I'm inheriting the house.

Yeah, the city itself stretches out pretty damn far with an endless sea of half empty row homes and abandoned factories. However, center city is extremely small, especially if you compare it to a place like nyc.

Yea, you're a dickbeater. Better take a better look at the Holy book.

>majority nigger city

theres yr problem OP

>better take a look at a desert book written by jews

no thanks

Philly ain't shit but trannies and niggers, and nigger trannies. I ain't never been somewhere so zogged. Fuck that place. Burn it all.

>is way hogher in a coty
You know how I could tell you're a fat fuck?

Still not as bad as Chicago.

Attached: kathleenschaefer.jpg (1807x1257, 402K)

The entire state is corrupt as fuck and is a den of Freemasonry.
Recently it was uncovered that more than four BILLION dollars was diverted from road funding to the state police
phillyvoice.com/pennsylvania-motor-license-fund-state-police-penndot-road-bridge-repairs/
and Filthadelphia recently "lost" over thirty million dollars
philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2018/04/27/33-million-dollars-philadelphia-taxpayer-money-missing/

Attached: 1559106208210.jpg (641x581, 56K)

Talk about a shithole. Even the white people there are crack dealers. And they all think they're black.

Even better, I'll wash my penis with your holy book and feed it to your family.