You cannot refute this no matter how hard you try

You cannot refute this no matter how hard you try.

Attached: gg5323.png (687x582, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KMlE6aiDFfY
youtube.com/watch?v=2iQPKT9teck
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=KMlE6aiDFfY

Attached: 11.jpg (490x490, 260K)

No shit nigger gun crime statistics are a great tool(((They))) use to pass legislation to take firearms away from whites. Very (((clever)))

black men who havent been convicted of crimes owning guns is perfectly fine

You're a fucking idiot. If there were some charitable organization that I could donate guns to blacks in Chicago I would gladly help out. Hell, I'd even be willing to go show them how to sight in a 308. It's like the trash taking out the trash.

OP is a massive faggot.

Attached: 1563213616580m.jpg (1024x655, 59K)

>niggers will never legally own guns
we have no problem with blacks legally owning guns

Yes, democrats are racist. We know.

>legally

this
most of them will never own them legally kek

i member this
rip Bill

Attached: 1514818524078.jpg (460x562, 78K)

Attached: 345345345.png (432x400, 12K)

yep, this tbqhwu senpai
Dems are racist but hide it, at least we accept who we are

Op's mother cant stop sucking feral nigger dicks no matter how hard she tries.

America already did that you stupid shitter. The fastest way to pass gun control now a days is having a white guy shoot a black guy or have multiple white people get shot.

true dat

youtube.com/watch?v=2iQPKT9teck

And boomers ate this shit up like a 4th of july bbq.

Intolerance of crime is racist.
Anyone who advocates gun control is a nazi.

hmmmmmm

I believe folks should be able to own guns even if convicted of a crime. Once they've done their time and paid their fines the slate should be wiped clean.

Attached: 98a246093cce1c82c3529106d959995f.jpg (867x1300, 156K)

> have multiple white people get shot.

are you like 10?

Niggers get nothing and will like it.

Wow, the left can't meme. It's almost like they are mentally retarded or something.

Like this? How does barring legal gun ownership stop illegal gun ownership?

Attached: 1550728477456.webm (1280x720, 1.52M)

It depends on the crime in my opinion. Some crimes should just be met with execution

There's a much higher percentage of whites who own firearms than black, and if you were to ban firearm ownership, blacks and Hispanics would be the only people who would own them.

Ban guns AND black men, just to be safe.

Attached: 10q3gf5267934086110.jpg (500x500, 46K)

Black leaders and politicians treat the black populace as if they were children.

A nigger isn't going to shoot you with the gun he legally owns, he's going to shoot you with the one he stole

Mulford Act

There's no such thing as illegal gun ownership

You wonder what sort of racist projecting moron thinks shit like this up. Probable broke 100 likes & retweets too.

They just end up shooting each other. Who gives a fuck. Who possibly could? Vast majority of blacks don't even care they just blame whites.

Most niggers don't though

It's fine for them to own guns but they shouldn't be living in white countries.

Yeah. Democrats hate independent black people defending themselves.

This is a ridiculous argument. White people would love to see blacks own guns LEGALLY.

OP is full of shit. Here are black men exercising their 2A rights with guns. Resulted in no significant gun control. Fuck off, shithead.

Attached: panthers_on_the_steps_of_capitol-a.jpg (290x209, 15K)

Obviously, but if you are alive enough to be able to walk around and buy a gun, it logically stands to reason that you were not executed.

niggers had gun ownership in the 60s, but given the climate at the time, whites were scared and gun control was enacted (((Mulford Act in California))). It's not a nigger problem, its a white leftist jew cuck problem

>armed black panthers show up at a state capitol in may 1967
>gun control act of 1968
>both of these happened and were in no way connected at all
KYS

the only people who cry about this image are democrats

Attached: 1458712332047.jpg (941x960, 87K)

Who is Colion Noir? OP your argument is dog shit. Most popular NRA personality.

Were a bunch of bonified white supremacists that like this pic so id imagine that "democrats are the real racists" people adore minority gun owners because it looks good for them

My implication being that there a lot of excons walking around today who shouldnt have guns because they should just have been offed.