Christianty explained

Jesus Christ died for our sins.

To this day many christians believe it, but does it make sense to them, too?

You read or heard that god loved the world so much that he gave his only begotten son, right? To understand why this is such a love filled good thing, let's look at what God was justified to do instead.

When Jesus walked the earth, only the Jews were left to be God's people. Israel was already dispersed for their Idol worship and the rest of the world didn't believe in God. When the jews made the romans kill jesus, even his apostled denied him in the face of persecution. The moment Jesus died on the cross, the whole world became God's enemy. If the father had exploded earth right then and there, killed all people or worse, he would have been justified. He created man, yet not only they didn't believe in him, they killed his son.

Let's move on. Jesus is the victim and yet the only one who fullfilled the law by living a perfect life whithout sin. Remember: "who is without sin, throw the first stone"?

The father gave the judgement over to the son, as he through his deeds was justified to be the judge.

The son, Jesus, however gave everyone an option, to serve him for all eternity and you'll be spared. This is nothing new and what god wanted you to do in the first place. If you refuse, you will die as the wrath of God for your crimes will hit you.

How did that make Jesus put the sins of the world onto himself through his sacrifice, though?

The church is his bride. Thus making him the head of the house. He takes resposibility, the punishment for the actions of his house members instead. A man would want to protect and care for his familiy, right? However, he took on all sins, including those not of his house so they may be saved also (all they have to do is accept him as househead and done) and that's what makes it so special, glorious and undenyable full of love.

Attached: kelchausholz_dkhkaz01(1).jpg (948x948, 158K)

Jews wanted Jesus to die. That is all you need to know.

>To this day many christians believe it, but does it make sense to them, too?
That absolutely does not matter.
What matters is what the religion does. Stop sparging like you're autistic.

(cont.)
>I shall give everyone a crown of life
When people read this in the bible, they usually think it means pic related, and that they become kings in the millenial kingdom of the lord (who is king of kings).

However, I say that it is true, you still have it wrong.

Another meaning of could be, getting the top (that's where a crown is usually placed) life, or the best life you could have.

Next, I want to remind when the disciples argued who ever is greater that the other, Jesus told them to be brothers in faith.

So, Jesus is the Lord and the church is brothers and sisters with no one of higher or lower status, ideally. Even your Pastor is a brother.

>Can there be kings then?

YES! Because there is a hirachy that we all know of:
GOD (Father - Son - Holy Spirit)
|
Man
|
Wife

So, a man is a lord (even sahra called her husband abraham lord) to his wife and she shall be subservant to him!

(cont.)

>Isn't that a bit farfetched?
Nah, but let me explain further but with some questions preceeding:
Do you believe in eternal life?
Do you believe the millenial kingdom will be on earth?
Do you believe that Satan will attack the holy city with an army when he will be let out of his prision for a short while?
Where does the army come from when everyone in the kingdom was saved eternally and evil slain in before that?

Simple, new people will be born in the millenial reign on earth. Combine this with eternal life, how many children can one wife produce in a 1000 years? At some point a simple family will be a small kingdom and the househead a king even though he is just a brother (equal) among the other believer.

>nonono, we be like angels in heaven at the time of the ressurection... you know like those with wings and we'll have no wives and kids!
You think so, because you don't know the scriptures. Our God is a living God for the living. Also, we will be cought up in heaven at his 2nd coming, the ressurection happens there too, however we then go back down to earth after the wrath was poured out, for the millenial reign.

The good wisdom comes from God and we should seek it to not act like fools.

>be a fool.
>"WE shouldn't act like fools"
Okay German bro. You sound like you're bat shit crazy, but okay... you're on the other side of the planet

>writes pic related
>doesn't post pic
have a pic

What in my words seems foolsh to you?

Attached: Eastern_Crown_(Heraldry).svg.png (1200x711, 209K)

The unfortunate thing about most items like this., the ones who speak the most about them are the least knowledgeable about them. I don't really came what you say about your faith, let me see it and then we can talk.

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
BAAAAAAAA
baaaaa baaaaa
baaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
[gets slaughtered]

Attached: GOOD GOY.jpg (700x467, 55K)

>show me your faith
why? Do I have to proof to you that I'm faithful to God? I do not. I only need God to know that I have faith in him. The actual question, can you not think for yourself and discern truth an lie by the words you read?

>gets slaughtered
>ressurects
>gets eternal life

>Jesus Christ died for our sins

Pagan nonsense.

Christ came to save people from worshiping a false god (Saturn) and was crucified by the romans and jews who follow it.

You have no understanding of religion.

Christcucks are retarded sheep.

This. Christ clearly stated that Judaism was a false religion and the temple was a false temple. He is an anomaly to the jewish story, not their messiah. On the contrary, the reason the jews hate him so much was all his prophecies about the destruction of Jerusalem and the temple came true, forty years after his death.

Yes, they need a Good Shepherd.

I'm ready to burn in hell for all eternity. Maybe there are souls down in hell I will be able to save. In the mean time I plan on stalking evil and putting it down.
At least I'll have a lot of fun in eternity in the fire and darkness.

Attached: dexter.jpg (520x394, 49K)

>Jesus
Jesus went to Hell. Jesus never even apologized for his chimp-out at the temple. He physically hurt innocent people, damaged private property, and disrupted business. He then evaded the authorities like an unrepentant coward. Justice came to him though, he was duly punished for his sins. Jesus sinned and went to Hell.

Attached: 9165.jpg (800x648, 97K)

Sage. Why don't the jannies throw these posts out? Multiple times every day? Be a jannie for your own mind. Throw out the trash:
jesusneverexisted.com

Let me tell you my story. God did not create man and woman, but Satan did as he created all animals as parody of life. The essence of an animal is the necessity of destroying someone else's life so you could live. It's inherently evil and morally inferior because you are in an eternal state of dependence, unlike plants who can live on their own. If you drop an organism with a digestive system in the middle of nowhere its immediate response is to look for something to EAT, to KILL and DESTROY. If you do the same to a plant it will just grow its roots and live happily, producing for itself and being self sufficient. What is also of interest is that animals are free and plants are totally unfree. Now at some point humans instinctively realized they are evil and full of sin, and that is because they are animals. The best they can do is reduce their evil imprint on the world, but they can never get rid of it if they want to exist at all. For humans to be morally perfect they would have to starve to death. So God gave his only son to justify human existence despite being imperfect, as long as humans are willing to let go of most of their freedom and become more like plants, obedient, productive, and non-vengeful. Also freedom = Satan, anti-order that leads into non-existence. My 2 cents which are ungodly as all money is.

Attached: la-fille-sur-le-champ-188276.jpg (1920x1080, 140K)

>Let me tell you my story
When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

All language is a lie because it's a relativistic system of symbols which mutually explain themselves. It's a hellish limbo of pseudo-meaning. Numbers and geometry are much more godly because they deal in absolutes, as does music. Check out medieval quadrivium. God never spoke to anyone for if God Is Truth he must truly abhor language.

jesus christ never existed, the entire thing is a ruse

>Satan created animals

Attached: 1554752965712.jpg (227x250, 4K)

>Jewish money changers
>Innocent

Attached: 1555363887218.jpg (688x456, 43K)

Attached: 1552784306690.jpg (514x585, 156K)

>God never spoke to anyone
because "God" doesn't exist retard

>All language is a lie
If it's from your mouth.

Remove memeflag

Attached: 1552595255308.jpg (2000x1646, 970K)

All reality springs from absolute truth which makes matter and energy deterministic and absolutely non-free, and from the principle of love which is giving more than you take (anti-usury).

He does, maybe not in the way described in the Bible but he does.

No God created reality, what the fuck are you talking about

God talks to people in a variety of ways

>If the father had exploded earth right then and there, killed all people or worse, he would have been justified. He created man, yet not only they didn't believe in him, they killed his son.
if he wanted to be believed he could have hard coded such a thing into us, or appear in dramatic fashion whenever he wishes, or even finger-snap your ability to sin away entirely...."killed" his "son" you say? the word must be poorly translated, are you saying jesus holds a rank in heaven that exceeds others? why? who did god knock up to have a son, and he's god he could have had a fucking juggling battlecat warmount that shoots lasers but he goes with a kike....strange, no?

about order which is the basis of existence. no order = no existence

also no love = no existence. these are the 2 prerequisites

>ITT christcucks argue with other christcucks about which specific version christianity is the "right one"

Jow Forums is pathetic. Go back to Jow Forums with your religion.

Fucking embarrassing maple nigger

>God never spoke to anyone

He speaks with language and things around your everyday in your life. Even if you don't believe this try doing it just to see where it will take you.

OPanonfag, I know it's a logical fallacy, but fuck it. You suck dick and I ain't got time for that.

sometimes he reads my thoughts, it's very cool.

or it's just your subconscious.

As there is absolute truth, there is also absolute love which is self sacrifice and that is what God did as an absolute. We humans pride ourselves on intellectual capacity, yet we can never achieve absolute intellect. But the dumbest of us can posses absolute capacity of the heart by giving their life for others and teach us all humility.

Isn't God the one that created everything and knows and created every outcome? Therefore he speaks with everybody else even if it is just subconsciousness.

There is no god, your subconscious is simply steering you on the right road. You don't have to complicate it by fabricating an entire story of a mythical reason.

or the truth is written in our hearts by god and your "subconscious" is just a made up word by the world to avoid giving god credit for it.

>Isn't God the one that created everything
just STFU
God creates stuff man. You see stuff? Well how was it created? God created it because God creates stuff. Give God some credit. Everything is the stuff so it was created by God. Why? Because God creates stuff. Just look around. There's stuff. You're seeing what God created. How is he able to create stuff? Because he's God.
STFU

Faith is to believe in the unseen.

yeah we have a name for the thing that created the stuff what exactly is the problem

Faith in Christianity means pretending that things exist that don't exist and pretending that things are real that aren't real. Faith is a coward's excuse to deny science. We set down a paperclip and ask God to move it. Science needs this proof. God always fails every test.

Yes there is, God is just the infinity that transcends our reality this includes conventional logic and physics, but you wouldn't understand the infinity that is implicated in reality and the absurdity of it by the mere fact that self exist, you are just a jaded moron that wants to reduce everything to a simplistic way, which always turns into shit.

scientifically speaking, you cannot conclude the result before you proofen it. science has to no point in time dis-proofen the existance of god. thus, you're a fool for speaking foolish.

Jesus wasn't even a real person, you Jewish cocksucker

>pic related

Attached: jesus.jpg (333x499, 28K)

Attached: pol christian.jpg (280x280, 72K)

Actually the paperclip experiment proofed the bible to be correct.

>Faith can move mountains
Theory: If faith is a requirement for God to reveal his power then an experiment to proof God by having him move a paperclip to make one have faith will result in it not moving.

Observation:
Having no faith > check
Paperclip not moving > check

Result: Confirmed, Lack of faith couldn't make a paperclip move.

>god didnt move a paperclip
>therefore my jewish god Yahweh is real and all other gods and religions are false! Including those shitty white ones!

wat

Attached: ff.gif (500x281, 2.03M)

What if faith is simply a requirement, like the bible is telling us over and over again? Actually I already know that God exists and have confirmed that it indeed required me to have faith to start with.

Then why faith in a foreign jew god? Why not blind faith in white gods from our actual people? Why not Asian ones? Why not Hindu ones?

Attached: ff.jpg (290x174, 14K)

Maybe because there is only one almighty god and other "gods" just suck profoundly?

More blind baseless statements. Hopeless little philosemite.

>theres only one god. Yahweh.
>why?
>just because

Yahweh is an evil shithead compared to white gods. Enjoy your jew worship.

Attached: ff.png (1512x1000, 264K)

Hmm, those refusing god will be refused by him. That's something you mustn't do, please reconsider having faith.

Otherwise, refusing would make you a repobate. Sadly that makes you go to hell. That's just how it works. Even though I know you won't, I too want to end this on a friendly word too:
~Enjoy!

>to serve him for all eternity
Hard pass.

>>ressurects
>>gets eternal life
These two you are assuming, I guarantee you you are in for a surprise.

>you are in for a surprise
Thank you for confirming the ressurection by guranteeing me that I can still feel surprised after death.

God's just playing a video game with him as the main character and us as the NPCs

>gods only real if you accept him
>why accept him?
>because hes real god duh

This logic can only possibly work on someone already so broken down theyre willing to worship a foreign jew religion.

>I can still feel surprised after death.
Yep.

I'll tell you what's gonna happen

>b-but I believed in Jesus
>th-this is p-purgatory, r-right?

Why do we have to believe in a God we do not see?

Because of the kikes. They refused God when he stood in front of them. As a result, God gives everyone who believes in him salvation and everything the kikes refused to have. That's god having revenge on kikes. Get it now?

>he was only good enough to show himself to the chosen goyim you get NOTHING

Lmao. No I dont get it and I won't worship alien jewish religion.

>purgatory
Hmm, the bible tells me that I will not taste death when I believe in Jesus Christ. Sorry, random guy on the internet for not believing in your opinion but rather prefer believing in the word of god.

>the bible tells me
This other bible tells me I'm a vampire.
It's real 100%

Attached: 9789899569409_p0_v2_s550x406.jpg (270x406, 23K)

>get nothing
untrue, anyone who believes in Jesus will recieve salvation and eternal life, just like that. To bad (for them), kikes soundly refuse to do so.

So you're telling me you suck because you don't believe?

>kikes refuse to do so

Well it certainly wasnt for lack of jewsus trying thats for sure.

Yes, I suck the life out of others, I'm a vampire, my bible says so.

This other bible tells me how to plant vegetables, it must be the word of some god.

Attached: 9781603424752.jpg (764x979, 368K)

What if Bible is simply an greek word for book and today people assosiate the word bible with something great and wholesome, because the word of god simply has that effect? Basically you're telling me, the testament of god is so awsome that people cannot stop talking about it.

Thanks I guess. You still need to repent from your foolish thought of being already dead though. It might really come true because my bible says, those who do not believe will surely die.

>When Jesus walked the earth, only the Jews were left to be God's people
This always confuses me as a non-religious person. Can some kind user explain to me like I am 5 years old.

Why did Yahweh start off as a tribal god concerned with saving one group of people, then when Christ came, he upgraded himself to god of all mankind?

Did he change his mind or is this soemthing that was misunderstood about him all along?

>Jesus is the victim and yet the only one who fullfilled the law by living a perfect life whithout sin.

but he was born of a daughter of eve.

and that's a sinny sin sin.

>my bible says, those who do not believe will surely die
But your bible says a lot of things that are not true.

Mine says that I am a vampire and it's 100% legit. It's real, plenty of books on the subject.

Attached: 51YsteQ9n0L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 31K)

>started out
By creating the world and man.

Why did God choose the Hebrews out of Egypt? The given reason in the bible is, for them to serve him.

Why jews? Because God does not lie and made promises to them he will and did fullfill. One is for them to have a king... but they refused and the king is still there at the right hand of god waiting for more people to join his kingdom out of free will (and faith).

Your god promised you anything you asked in his name, he would give you, care to give us a demonstration?

This is at stake: "God does not lie "

Any excuse will translate as: "My god is a liar".

Attached: a31.png (510x405, 205K)

So he has never """God of the Jews""" he just selected a group that were most suited to serve his needs at the time? The same way I pick a faction in a Total War game (sorry for the shitty analogy).

Does Christianity teach he was active anywhere else? Was he the guy that Hindus were really praying to in a temple of Vishnu (even though they didn't know it)?

>bible says a lot of things that are not true
You see, there have been many people in the past that suffered persicution, tortue and murder because they believed it to be true. Even today believers are persecuted, genocided in various part of the earth. Why, because they want you to love your neighbour? There seems to be "enough" truth in it that people are willing to suffer the worst things imaginable.

Can you claim the same about your book?

>here have been many people in the past that suffered persicution, tortue and murder
Especially those that weren't christian in christian countries.
You behave like muslims.

>demonstation
So be it. God will show you paperclips moving. Keep your eyes open.

Didn't happen.

Look again. Do not write before you did or you will never write again.

Still didn't happen.

bumping for muh important question, and to break the monotiny of this fucking thread and the muh proof nonsense.

>God always fails every test.
NASA-t-shirted faggot detected

Attached: 1559319987512.jpg (963x1024, 82K)

You are not a pagan user, you are a gnostic christian.

No. I'm not religious. I am no kind of christian thats for sure.

That's what you think. Let time teach you more about yourself, perhaps you'll be surprised.