Should graffiti be punishable by death?

Should graffiti be punishable by death?

Attached: spraypaintarm_0085.jpg (640x480, 65K)

Yes

Attached: 12352436125.jpg (1052x878, 202K)

Looks good. WTF is your problem, boomer?

Such an improvement over the original. Thank you kikes, for what you brought us. We don't forget!

Yes. So should theft and B&E.

Yes, especially this bullshit being put on an ancient building such as this.

Death by impaling.

Checked

Death seems too extreme. I think we should just break their hands.

>checked
oh shit quads! I guess impaling it is.

Vlad the Impaler rises!

no but it should have more severe punishments like jail time also it depends if its actually good in artistic sence or if its just a shitty scribble or gang symbols

Yes Those that litter should also receive the death penalty.

Depends on where and how it is done. I live in an old railroad town and I kinda like many of the tags I see on the rusty old boxcars lumbering by. It is fun to ponder the story behind each. Dont tag architecture though, that's distasteful. It's late though, I'm out. Night Jow Forums, thanks for another insightful evening.

Attached: 1563490886468.jpg (750x402, 27K)

i think public lashings and community service would be sufficient

If on a actively used or otherwise valuable structure, yes.

On things like rail cars and old worthless abandoned buildings? No. It makes the shit a little less boring

tepes strikes again

I like a good mural. But there is a place for it and that is not it.

Attached: fnJO4xf.gif (320x180, 1.31M)

Like others have said, if they artsy up the local ghetto with nice scenes and portraits and shit, perfectly fine. If they do gang shit or naughty/edgy shit just to be a shithead then you drop a cinderblock on their hands from a height of not less than 6 feet

it's just paint, what about mount rushmore.

Attached: 1546284619402.jpg (1600x1067, 455K)

VLAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Death us too extreme.
But it should be illegal

They should have spray cans shoved up their ass until death.

>punishable by death?
Only of it sucks.

Attached: MG (9).jpg (600x432, 58K)

That's alot to get done in one night

Vlad NO

this is good graffiti, though theres places for it and this is not that place. the architecture is fantastic and the graffiti takes away from the beauty of it. now if its in an alley i have absolutely no problem with graffiti like this.
GRAFFITI IS NOT TAGGING, fuck everyone who is a "graffiti artist" and then tags their fucking name in ineligible writing.

Attached: nyqWzRr.jpg (2448x3264, 2.98M)

Nah you edge lord, they should just get a forced tattoo on their forehead. Every year the public can just vote online for what those niggers will get the next year. Also forced community service washing graffiti.

Maybe......but being a nigger, Kike or Janny should definitely be punishable by death

Attached: 816B2B27-E31E-4DFB-88DD-184D79339390.gif (554x400, 46K)

>this is good graffiti
Kys normalfag

worshiping a kike on a stick should be punishable by death

>posts juvenile cartoon
Saying this shirt is art is like saying nigger noise is poetry

Good job Tepes

Only if it looks like shit or/and are just shitty tags, i.e. not like OP's picture.

>this is art
>can you create on this level

Street art is fine, so long as it's in the right place. Tagging and graffiti is not.

The thing with street art is that most of the time the person who did it could have just asked permission of the building owner first. I don't think there are many building owners who would say "no actually I don't want a free kickass mural on the front of my building, I'd rather have it continue to be a bare and ugly piece of shit brick box."

But asking permission defeats the purpose I guess.

too cruel... break legs and community service

>I guess it depends on where it's located but
*sees *
Death by impaling it is.

Attached: vlad.jpg (292x404, 25K)

>Should graffiti be punishable by death?
Shut squiggles? Yes
Cool shit? Based af

yes.
But at least, this one tried something.
the vast majority of them are just gibberish for the sake of being ugly.

oh fuck

Attached: 1544128816393.jpg (500x500, 56K)

Tepesed and Vladpilled.

Attached: 1554520385460.jpg (272x320, 28K)

Attached: 1553073530510.jpg (700x803, 128K)

umpf! BASEDDDDDDD AF!

Attached: Let's Vlad him.png (1008x1002, 2.04M)

Such a good shop. The over spray onto the sidewalk was a nice touch

Take their thumbs. Graffiti is degenerate as fuck, and instantly turns an area into a shithole.

Bump

Its okey when it defaces commie monuments

Attached: IMG_2081.png (666x467, 843K)

I used to think so but there are many anti-weed and anti-drug and anti-migrant and pro-Finnish and swastika graffiti where I live and some of those have altered a previous degenerate message so I don't think so anymore. For example there was a 420 graffiti nearby where I live and someone painted Hitler's face next to it. There's another with a cannabis leaf, someone painted a red prohibited sign on top of it (like this: o) and wrote "junkies into oven".

>(like this: o)
Fucking 4chans can't show o with a / why don't they use UTF-8?

Everything I dont like should be punishable by death

checked

Attached: 1518593511814.jpg (960x960, 166K)

yes