Spic causes ruckus in airplane

Spic causes ruckus in airplane

reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/cgeccz/she_hulk_smashed_a_computer_at_him/

Attached: B1051D93-6F94-4444-B945-A4F129E3151B.jpg (1242x1990, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/cgeccz/she_hulk_smashed_a_computer_at_him/
cahss.nova.edu/faculty/duckworth.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>reddit
Feel free to go back faggot

>smash a computer at him.
>reddit
Yuck.

I wouldn’t trust her in the exit isle.

>reddit
do it in your neck

Daily reminder that if it was a white man he would already have lost his job and been evicted in addition to the court planting CP on his computer

They want you DEAD, white man. Sage all slide threads

Attached: Duckworth.jpg (749x663, 90K)

Forty seconds in and she sounds with the business so far.

Why are latinas so wild?

Attached: latinaice2.webm (720x1280, 2.44M)

I always wondered why white Hispanics got to say bigger and nigga like it's no big deal.

Yeah I would wife that

LMAO

>white
>Hispanics

Choose one.

Im sure its not even a normal assault either since she did it on a plane. Shes gonna be in big trouble.

>those big melons
I would grab them during the ruckus

>white Hispanics

Well I mean the lady looks like 75% Spanish so she would be white in Mexico or Chile

I want to shoot my load into 70% of the plump Latinas I see. I have to move out of the south before I muddy my genes with some big booty messican.

Nice tits

This.

Literally no such thing.

>tfw you're a scandinavian tourist and find out you're the only white person on the whole flight

Based on all the videos that come out from US of A, I'm convinced there's almost no proper whites left there.

Attached: helly-hansen.png (550x590, 580K)

I'd stare at her big tits too!

I bet shes hairy and stinky

>the cabin screaming as the spick gets his head smashed

TOP KEK

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab[1].jpg (258x245, 12K)

YEAH SO WHAT! WHATEVER!

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (1000x983, 98K)

is this white privilege in action?

Gib milk

You're reading my mind

>plebbit
Neck yourself faggot

fat refried bean and green chili pussy

Attached: 1541976432416.jpg (1024x1004, 211K)

Why she allowed to say nigger

Wait is she saying that whites should be genocided or that its whites like him that genocide other people?

Human garbage. Send her back!

>plebbit link
die

d rawdog that BBW latina

My nigga I was thinking the same thing

We're too busy working to be on video.

>spic

She's white though?

Attached: 1561400330245.jpg (400x300, 18K)

If you grow up here you typically learn very young in life that any form of public transportation or schooling is infested by various forms of human garbage.

That's why you never date a bitch who talks like a black dude from the ghetto.

Nah, we just don’t leave our neighborhoods while we still have them

Juan quit trying pawn your trash off on whites.

I have one that breaks necks and triggers everyone everywhere she goes. We were eating pancakes last week and the news in the diner was CNN talking about niggers. She looked over her shoulder at the TV, then looked at me, shrugged her shoulders and loudly said, "Like, wouldn't it just be easier to like, kill them? No one gives a shit about negros anyway, you know." Then she went right back to eating her pancakes. Everyone around us heard. Then she asked me for a bite of my waffle and kissed me on the cheek. The ride to the store after the diner we argued about why I let her say that so loudly. Yes, you read that right.

pic related, me every time she opens her mouth

Attached: 1493541577097.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

I don’t think she’s prepared to manage the emergency exit row responsibilities.

the white race is too well behaved,riddled with social anxieties, and docile to cause such a public ruckus

>redditors are so stupid they install malware for free

Attached: Scammer Targets Reddit Users With Premium Account Racket.png (683x2422, 362K)

>this entire thread

Attached: redit.gif (237x240, 3.23M)

>reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/cgeccz/she_hulk_smashed_a_computer_at_him/
yoy

Yeah latinas are wild. My ex used to have outbursts all the time, but jfc if they don’t give the best head in the world. Girl kept my balls perpetually drained, we’d get home and she’d just hit the floor on her knees and start unbuckling my pants without me so much as asking or implying for sex at all. They definitely use it as a weapon to keep you placated so they can carry on being crazy

Black women give better head than latinas even if they are uglier

Brests.

Attached: 50C7D9D6-0FD0-4F1E-927C-AD9AE5765120.jpg (746x586, 126K)

Not all them are ugly. But it’s true, black girls are hella wild with head. They are much more attentive to the balls too in my experience

NIGGER

They're not sending us their best.

>They definitely use it as a weapon to keep you placated so they can carry on being crazy

It took me so long to figure this out. We've had sex 2-4 times a day for like 6 years, and it took me 4 years to learn this. I would always find myself driving to work in the morning trying to remember why I didn't get what I wanted or get my point across, and then It dawned on my stupid ass that she used her pussy to memory hole shit. They're so sexually devious. I love her though, she's a good mom and a good wife. Zero sense of humour though

Attached: 1492827673121.jpg (640x551, 38K)

We're in Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, and parts of Nevada

Poor Memo, didn't deserve that. Fuck, I'm conflicted. I met this goblina with giant tiddies but I fear for my life, lads.

Yeah when I realized she was using it as a weapon, I weaponized it myself to start being able to do doing really wild and kinky stuff to her (this is when I knew I was going to break up and cut things off soon). She didn’t catch on until toward the end. She used to give me BJs just before class just outside on campus in this little secluded alcove beside the building
>class is in about 5 minutes
>she’s sucking hard and holding the balls firmly
>about to nut, tell her to close her eyes, open her mouth and beg
>aiming at her outstretched tongue and quickly pull away
>unload all over her face and streaks in her hair
>she fucking flips and smacks me
>send her to class with huge load dripping all over her hair and face
>she frantically tries wiping as much of it off as possible as she runs to class
I really miss my depraved period. She gave me another blowjob later despite being so pissed off and after yelling at me later.

Nice HH shirt, really ties it all together I think

Ohhh yea memo!!!

>Like, wouldn't it just be easier to like, kill them? No one gives a shit about negros anyway, you know

I can confirm, this is how Mexican woman think.

actually, you're allowed to say nigger too thanks to the first amendment

Lol that's my sister, shes white. First she thought she was Japanese, now she thinks she's mexican. Put the burka on already retard.

>brown skin
>black hair
Not white.

Jewish humor is just so... alien. You don’t fit in.

Tits are fake

Yeah they all are now transformed into mutts.

Pero eres un goblino...

I must say is that Memerica is a quite funny place filled with retarded citizens.

This she's white by 2019 standard.

Don’t go to America too many Spanish people they will harass you can chill out in Canada though

>b-but white americans are busy working..
>b-but white americans don't use public transportation..
>uhhh, white americans are only in THESE states..

Nothing but excuses.. This based pajeet is absolutely right. . I would rather have 100 Indians living next to me than 1 American.

Attached: based-pajeet.jpg (528x960, 158K)

It's almost as if jewish people are actually reptilians in disguise.

Attached: 1541677632568.jpg (1080x845, 264K)

Castizo, in fact. I'm still sucking on those hugh mongous milkers, and there's nothing a cholo like you can do.

Attached: 20190712_133401.jpg (768x1024, 282K)

Ask her
cahss.nova.edu/faculty/duckworth.html

Even niggers have white palms. If your nipples aren't pink, you're either pregnant or a nigger.

Niggers have white palms? Under niggavision, maybe. Heartily kekd.

>fishing for pictures of man nipples
t. gay ass faggot

no one cares dude. you're irrelevant

>that subtle HH shirt lol holy shit

Quiere verte las chichis, José. Yo también! Enseñalas ya!

Holy shit user

rude

>They definitely use it as a weapon to keep you placated so they can carry on being crazy
not sure this only applies to latinas

Jesus said it best, Synagogue of Satan.

Jesus christ imagine having angry sex with this. Massive tits flying around everywhere as she calls you white devil, clawing at your back as you smash into her thick thighs, plowing her cunt over and over again with your shaft.

They say dont stick your dick in crazy but i am a slow learner.

Attached: My Dick.jpg (480x480, 24K)

Why do you have a baby ring finger, goblin?

Every resolve to this is some thirsty seppozepplin loving cuck
STOP FUCKING FAT CHICKS YOU THIRSTY CUNTS

My knucles make up for it, Farooq.

Attached: 20190722_233837h5kh0.jpg (960x1280, 647K)

and you post like a chick.

what a baddie

Attached: 348927489372.jpg (370x512, 32K)

You know white people skin look pale even in a dark setting right? That’s what separates us from Spanish nafri mutts like you

I've never rejected my castizo origins. As long as I can see my veins I don't care what a Pajeet says.

Attached: d0867f5e4261e1e0a1e41c458770f8979edef14569fc74ae626e2a94127eaab5.png (420x443, 194K)

Thick big tittied latinas are my weakness. But they should definitely take the bus.

You count as white.

In Mexico. But not north of the Rio Grande.

Go back now

Why are carribean women like this? All the other latin countries, even mexico, have women that dont have such violent outbursts.

Cope nafri rapebaby

suck it up faggot