Library Deletes Photos of Children Fondling Drag Queens During ‘Story Hour’

>A public library has deleted photos of small children lying on top of drag queens and fondling their false breasts at a Drag Queen Story Hour.

>Multnomah County Library, the library system serving Portland, Oregon, quietly removed from Flickr the photos of the Drag Queen Story Hour that took place at St. John’s Library and then circulated on Facebook, leading to a backlash.

breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/22/library-deletes-photos-of-children-fondling-drag-queens-during-story-hour/

Attached: drag.png (1578x1272, 1.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

lifesitenews.com/images/local/files/PDFs/Drag_queen_child_abuse.pdf
gendertrending.com/2019/07/07/courtroom-play-by-play-of-jonathan-yanivs-waxmyballs-tribunal/
breitbart.com/midterm-election/2018/02/20/report-transgender-ideology-powered-by-400-million-donations/
archive.fo/XH5v5
twitter.com/DeeplyStated/status/1153531126079614976/photo/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 313.png (452x433, 339K)

>if I delete it it didn't happened

Fuck this degenerated trash.

basiert und rotgepillt

this shit needs to stop NOW

Fuck this planet.

Attached: 43EE729D-F4BC-4CAF-BF3F-D1FE6C3B4C7C.jpg (630x630, 38K)

Should be obvious what it's going to take

>Portland, Oregon
Not surprised whatsoever

Someone post the pictures for posterity.

Problem is no one wants to search "children fondle drag queens breasts" on an image search. Have that in your history forever.

HERE ARE THE PHOTOS
>lifesitenews.com/images/local/files/PDFs/Drag_queen_child_abuse.pdf

Makes my stomach turn

I just did it. Couldn't find anything though.

Attached: 1557012037159.jpg (539x477, 34K)

>Problem is no one wants to search "children fondle drag queens breasts" on an image search. Have that in your history forever.
this x 1000

rope.jpg

I've seen them posted numerous times already on Jow Forums, I just never bothered to save them before because I didn't have a reason to, now I do.

Attached: DDCB40DD-A8E2-4F2A-9C36-C91A63BDD832.jpg (1800x1057, 389K)

Nigger I ain't clicking that shit! This is a fucking image board! upload and post the picture!

Shit. I got myself on a list for nothing.

Attached: 1559270268275.jpg (429x429, 48K)

Attached: 62549880_10162146022380694_7111549927515226112_n.jpg (443x960, 85K)

Attached: 65306252_10162146022265694_4389784415660670976_n.jpg (443x960, 56K)

Attached: 66034045_10162146022945694_809786358192144384_n.jpg (443x960, 72K)

Post the links, nigger, not your shitty phone screenshots.

you dumb fucking faggot, those are the original archived pics from some chick's facebook, that was then backed up in a PDF by lifesite news (which I linked above)

read the OP article

we have to save everything that can get deleted from existence. We must save every piece that can be used against Them.

I saw bigger versions posted before, someone must have them.

And then one day for no reason at all...

Attached: wojitler.png (225x225, 5K)

avoid using google

I used bing. Is that better or worse?

Attached: 1558113676583.jpg (225x225, 13K)

This is the kind of shit that makes you believe the shit about reproducing through child molestation.
One of the two gays I know was molested. (And the molester was also a gay who was molested)

Hey fags

That was me laying down.

Based and lolipilled

Guten tag Adolf, auf wiedersehen negers.

Way, way worse. Don't ever search 'img tag' on bing image search. I'm serious.

>And the molester was also a gay who was molested
And his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was gay and his molester was an ape.

Why is it that trannies are being used to encourage pedophilia normalization? Is there a connection between the two? I don't really understand this.

The normalization is coming much sooner than I thought it would, I didn't think it would happen for decades. The kikes always have a way of sneaking things indirectly, so that it isn't blatant until it is normalized.

Clown world is bad, just wait for PISS EARTH 2024 when things have gotten so bad that you can't even laugh anymore.

Welp I'm fucked.
Also what's a good alternative?

Attached: 1551272505938.jpg (400x449, 16K)

Seems fairly innocuous, isn't that just HTML code? Does illegal stuff come up just by searching something as innocuous as an HTML tag? Why would Bing allow that?

Attached: ENOUGH.png (308x526, 315K)

Fuck. Even the librarians need to be killed.

Weird, but probably harmless. What you should worry about is when some of these dudes lure the children into an isolated space.

>"2 adults in the privacy of their own home bigot!"
I fucking KNEW faggots being loved and accepted would lead to this.Their real goal was children all along.

ehh, kids hugging a dude. I'm not that bothered my friends kids hug the the living shit out of me (Not a tranny) kids hug everyone. However if Jow Forums needs to do some clensing we could start with that creepy pedo whos in to pushing tampons in to little girls

for JY the fire is never hot enough.

gendertrending.com/2019/07/07/courtroom-play-by-play-of-jonathan-yanivs-waxmyballs-tribunal/

Attached: Burn.jpg (837x673, 398K)

Because these people arent vetted and its already been found on several occasions by community activists that some of the drag queens were sex offenders

Giving women the right to vote: HUGE mistake

How is it harmless to teach children that trannies and other faggots are normal?

Jeremy Graybill, who organized the drag queen show.
Huge fucking faggot of course, look at him

Attached: jeremy graybill.jpg (200x200, 10K)

If that shit was happening at a library near me, I would livestream that shit so they can take my phone but someone out there would've recorded it. These fuckers have hit the limit, no more.

duck duck go is safer.

You're a fucking NPC that doesn't even deserve it's life status.

Just a 400M fund... no worries
breitbart.com/midterm-election/2018/02/20/report-transgender-ideology-powered-by-400-million-donations/
Can't find much else after Breitbart. Google shoahd

>"FONDLED"
nah

>it's
You my friend are the one who needs correction.

Canada is now a meme-state sadly

Any versions of the photos they're trying to get rid of on the Wayback Machine or something? We can't let people forget or allow the real endgame of the progressive left to be forgotten

checked, but remember: THE SLIPPERY SLOPE DOES NOT EXIST

>archive.fo/XH5v5

article on where the big money behind trannies is coming from
hint: big pharma says hi

Drag queen eyes are always highly disturbing to me

what happens when you do that? now i'm curious

Gay and apepilled

AIN'T CLICKIN THAT SHIT NIGGA

say what you will about isis but at least they wouldn't tolerate this shit

100% pedo

Attached: kids-on-drag-queen_censored.jpg (669x447, 50K)

But they fuck goats so not really the mvps either

Those are the eyes of people who want to control and dominate. Certainly that man is in control of the situations at hand.

They're laying on top of his weenie

>Jews
>Portland
You faggots will blame Jews for anything even if the city where it happened basically doesn't have any

They are taking the piss out of japanese art styles

Attached: 37ACC263-8CCF-4261-A7C5-A66B78438E0E.jpg (425x425, 20K)

wtf why is polyamory the highest step? that shit is happening right now.

To be fair, Kabuki was always really gay.

Yet they seem out of their own control

Attached: 65295566_10162146022995694_8245431893638512640_o_censored.jpg (946x2048, 132K)

Thats why the hated the so called "bible thumpers" back in the day. They hated how their opponents just instinctually knew their real intentions, despite how hard they tried to sugercoat their agebda.

I'm hoping and wishing for that momentous day.

Attached: elect-hitler (25).jpg (2700x1800, 1.61M)

clownworld is not funny anymore lads now i'm just terrified. just look at xim/xher's expression. pure evil

twitter.com/DeeplyStated/status/1153531126079614976/photo/1

Attached: dragqueen.png (1623x793, 1.45M)

OC

Attached: demons.jpg (640x480, 126K)

duckduckgo, nigger

WOMEN, what the fuck is wrong with women.

You probably get cross referenced to this site

Why the fuck are those faggot clowns lying on the floor in a library anyway?

They want your children lying on top of their weiners. Good family fun like the SF Pride parade.

so are women just doomed to degeneracy from birth? or from puberty? like what is the point or age of no return now?

Those aren't all women, dude. That's a ring of tranny pedos and female pedo-enablers all grooming children by turning them into "drag kids." I wish CPS would rush in and save those kids.

Attached: elect-hitler (2).png (593x634, 572K)

Still, it's a place for reading books.

If anybody else laid on the floor, they'd be told to get up.

Their maternal desire to protect gets twisted by their desire to conform. In their minds they're helping their children realize their true selves and helping the poor, marginalized trannies who in no way shape or form have millions of dollars from shadowy donor organizations backing them. Say what you want about patriarchy, but young boys weren't getting dressed up and gangbanged by hairy transvestites back when that was the law of the land

Attached: aiportraits_1563770759.jpg (512x512, 29K)

Prolly, I only saw it in the context of hetero samurai movies so it balanced out in that context

They are probably boys.

THIS NEEDS TO STOP

Attached: D8F8RmOWwAEkIsZ.jpg (580x614, 58K)

Deep down in their lizard brain, they know.

Attached: 6E3DF1FE-D938-4C93-8EF8-E5C3102FDB0C.jpg (750x294, 192K)

IS THAT FUCKING SALIVA ON THAT BEASTS RIGHT TIT?!?!

Someone needs to find this person and shove a inside out rapex up his wound hole.

>If we delete the photos it never happened
The fact that they didn't step in when it happened and then trying to sweep it under the rug mkaes it clear to all what we need to do.

BURN IT DOWN, SHOW THEM ALL WE DON'T LET THIS SHIT FLY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1560710277453.webm (400x240, 567K)

Im sure some stupid idiot glownig would do this to make the right wing look like the problem.

We are a board of peace

True as far is I'm concerned, the gays I knew has been flipped by other gays, gay attraction virus!

>library hires tranny transie tawny
>they all play and romp around
>and they start posting pics of them laying on top of him
>find out he's a paedo afterall

Y'all don't think that could've been something that this LIBRARY would've READ into? The fucking irony

Yeah? How is it going to stop?