Food aid for Canada

>tfw paid $8.99 for a box of dried pasta
Please stop sending your food aid to niggers, send it to needy Canadians instead

Attached: 1549609444055.png (826x726, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

macleans.ca/politics/2019-federal-election-platform-guide-where-the-parties-stand-on-everything/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dude, a box of pasta-roni is like a buck here. What the fuck?

>that article

So half the population is on welfare and disability. Holy fucking lol this place is fucked.

they all cross the border and buy groceries in the usa. cracks me up

lol no. if you don't make a living wage you don't pay taxes

I just read something about trudeau was taking from the rich and giving it to the almost as rich

leafs are huge cucks they deserve to suffer

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-23 00-17-36.png (480x551, 198K)

Attached: EAHy0-9WkAAtHws.jpg (680x383, 67K)

this desu

Fucking Doug Ford is slaughtering the federal conservatives

Doug Ford is based and the entire media apparatus is against him, but still. He needs to shut the fuck up and go away for a few months. Which he realized, just too late. God damnit.

We are suffering, don't worry.

That's crazy. You're going to have to start hunting natives and immigrants for food. Happy hunting.

It's too late, Socks is rocketing back into the lead so hard he laughed and brought his corrupt lover back. Cause realistically what are you gonna do about it. He's got it in the bag again.

I'm gonna say important sounding stuff before the election!

no. white people have everything they need in unlimited abundance and nothing they want or care about are valid because jews make niggers angry and they con cat ladies'sense of an impending barren womb.

we are m8. the only based people I meet are immigrants from eastern europe

it is so fucking bad here

Immigrant here, i collect so much gibs. You retards gave each of my 3 wives (2 are legally girlfriends) free housing and welfare and child benefits for 5 kids a piece.

I literally have my own compound of 4 duplexes fenced in for my massive family paid for by you cucks.
Seethe motherfuckers

Attached: 1551801145456.jpg (1070x833, 50K)

why the fuck would we..they just it to fucking isis and somalians

Like we give a shit what leafs think kek, rent free up there

How about you start taxing people who claim to be natives and peopole whop come here for gibs?

I’m arab and I pay my taxes

Sorry leaf no can do.

I know user, I know

There's still 3 months to regain the momentum though. Gotta not swallow that black pill

1 consistent think you can always count on from alberta

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-23 00-26-01.png (478x231, 24K)

Trying a little too hard there friendo, 2/10

Unless someone finally has enough and takes him out I don't see a good outcome.

Attached: homomilk.jpg (2880x2160, 247K)

he's probably not though, we literally host """"asylum seekers""" from america in hotels worth 5000$ a month and then give them 1000$ on top of that + more for kids

Attached: 1544197164383.png (318x550, 205K)

>he thinks im kidding
Hahaha canada is way more cucked than you think.
Im a somali living in Ottawa

Don't worry, I'm sure we can depend on the Milk Man Sheer to put Trudeau in his place.

heh

hehheh

hhheeeeeeehhhhhh

point is most don't like trump's policies but all the green would vote for them. fuck they'd vote for hitler if it would fuck up their neighbour

It's basically the choice between being fucked in the ass by a big black horsecock, or being fucked in the ass by a slightly smaller one while drinking a tall cold glass of milk.

it's the same wingnut hate machine you see in the states. they don't actually care about anything they're so full of hate

Ford is based. Scheer winning wouldn't change anything and only 4 more years of corrupt Trudeau getting dabbed on by Trump will lead the Canadian right to avoid their version of Mutt Romney and elect someone decent.

her very next tweet. it's comical
why?? because the republicans are the uniters if everyone does what they're told

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-23 00-34-09.png (475x386, 198K)

Not a big deal, you can get that for like $500 a month in thunderbay.

I don't know the numbers but i would wager a good 90%+ of the natives are paying 0 tax and 100% on handouts based on how many actually leave the res and contribute. That's easily over 1.5 million takers right there before you even get to the "refugees".

>PCP, least left leaning party
>Still more than half dislike Trump

Fuck, cmon CPC bro's, stop being such faggots.

>Scheer winning wouldn't change anything

Sorry but this is just stupid, I get that Scheer is milquetoast but there's a difference in magnitude of competence. Even if he was 100% on the same policy page as Trudeau - and he's not - at the very least he'd stop making weekly fuck ups that humiliate us globally and reduce our pull on the world stage
At the very least we wouldn't have someone who thinks it's a compliment when the Chinese call us "little potato" mockingly

Im in Ottawa tho lmao

CPCs have been subverted by a rigged leadership election a few years ago. The only based party left is Mad Max's. I suggest you vote for him and not the truly cuckservative CPCs.

is the cpc platform out yet?
see "conservatives" don't really need to know the plan. they just hate psychotically trudeau

>you're not a true conservative unless you allow Trudeau to win!
>Scheer cheated by getting people to vote for him!

>tfw average canadian

hahaha

thanks for reading my post guys

Attached: 1563496202051.png (888x1185, 48K)

lol what a surprise

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-23 00-44-54.png (484x464, 123K)

CPC platform is basically suck almost as much dick as the liberals.

Attached: 1558640365302.jpg (640x640, 78K)

There were more votes cast than people allowed to vote and immediately following Scheer's victory all the ballots were ordered destroyed. This is all freely available information, they didn't even try to hide it.

wasn't Q supposedly someone in the cabinet of staff weren't they all replaced except conway?

Attached: 7CZBOTSBPNHWXA3FLGRDQ7XFC4.jpg (800x533, 78K)

conway must be Q. who else is still there?

Don't worry, if nobody makes a livable wage, then nobody pays taxes.
It's not like communal efforts exist because they are beneficial. For some reason everyone thinks communal goals are just welfare and gibs now.

Trump...

someone in trump's cabinet or staff

My taxes support like 8 fucking families here in metro vancouver.

Attached: 1552408490267.gif (720x404, 3.83M)

so Q is either conway or trump himself

what do you do?

if conway goes we know trump is the leaker

Implying Canadian wages can even be that high

Attached: based-and-redpilled.png (4096x2304, 794K)

>bruh at least we wouldn't be embarrassed

The fact that Denmark and the US are your only real neighbors has fucked up your perception of nationhood. Scheer will continue Trudeau's mass immigration policy which is increasing Canada's population at 3 times the rate of Harper's- 1 million a year. By 2030 there will be around 50 million people in the country, and nearly all the new ones will be non-white.

By 2035 at the latest you will be minority white. If you have kids or are planning to have them soon, your kids will literally see the country go from around 2/3 white in the mid-2020s to around 40% white by the time they go to college around 2040.

Your country is ceasing to exist before your eyes and it is time to stop caring what pakistan thinks when you decide they need to take their street-shitting terrorists back.

Welder/Fabricator

Attached: 1549684594774.gif (400x535, 1.97M)

good, hope everyone in canada dies. kys in the meantime

you vote con?

The USA needs to start utilizing Canada as a dumping ground for spics and niggers. Canadians have the "free healthcare" that niggers and spics want. Canada is also a post country country, so leaf fags will not care.
The Two non-retard non-dog fucker Canadians can come to the USA. It's a win-win

Attached: trudeau go.jpg (2985x2240, 643K)

macleans.ca/politics/2019-federal-election-platform-guide-where-the-parties-stand-on-everything/

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-23 01-06-52.png (628x711, 285K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-23 01-07-57.png (578x769, 61K)

Great idea user.

Who did they survey, Torontonians and "new immigrants"?

PPC is least cucked and retarded.

PPC is probably the only party that has people that think for themselves

ndp is the only ones with a decent platform and no one will vote for them

abacus

fuck I meant "new Canadians"
this lack of food is messing with my thinking

WWG1WGA

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 215K)

PROTIP: All Canadian high food price posts are trolls posting photos from extremely rural areas with huge shipping costs.

Attached: mm (4).png (1685x650, 166K)

Yea. But fuck dude none of em are any good.

I live in a major city.
Like half of the food price posts come from Toronto, Calgary or Regina

>Paying $9 for your homo milk

Attached: A429DBD0-631E-4B0C-B7FD-7A728F89AEFF.jpg (500x500, 61K)

Attached: E115CC07-6A14-489C-B090-24ADD1EFC5C0.jpg (800x662, 232K)

Metro Vancouver

Attached: Screenshot_20190722-163933_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 1.13M)

Fpbp wtf is this shilling?

A 1lb box of pasta is $1-2 Canadian. OP is a fag.

>Metro Vancouver

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-23 01-25-17.png (610x500, 276K)

The Budget will balance itself!

it's true

You already do.

Im not even gonna vote.
mulroney gave us nafta
harper almost got us a police state.
go for it

scheer wants to join the us missile defence plan so if the us is ever attacked we will be too

Canada is feeling the wrath of the Lord. It's only going to progress in time, faster. You spiritual whores will be crushed by the righteous foot of God.

The streets will flow with white blood and black semen. Sinners be damned.

Attached: 1563605822917.jpg (2048x2048, 190K)

I'd vote ndp but they're not gonna come close

Such a waste

One of these is a lie

Mate, I'm a Christian. 90% of the lads I associate with are following some branch of Christianity.

$13/lb is honestly not terrible for AAA beef rib at the supermarket, if you want better meat at better prices go to an actual butcher.

Obviously not the right one

So they are already taxing the rich. Like this is a surprise or something.

Shit wouldn't cost so much if they'd stop devaluing our fucking dollar. $0.65USD for everyone $1CDN. All of you faggots that voted for Trudeau have nobody to blame but yourselves. Under Harper's conservatives we were a lot closer to parity.

You do realize that if the US is attacked we are already right in the fucking way, right?

so we might as well make ourselves legitimate targets?