So I heard about blue bottle coffee. $5.00 per cup

So I heard about blue bottle coffee. $5.00 per cup.

There are people who dont own a home, but they are willing to pay $5.00 per each cup of coffee.

No wonder why Jewish people are so rich, and those guys are so poor.

What other stuff do people waste the money into?
Starbucks?
iPhones?
Avocado toast?
Supreme brand stuff
Bottled water
Dinning at restaurants every single day

Attached: images.jpeg-100.jpg (488x628, 36K)

Food. I have so many friends that can't cook a basic meal like spaghetti or eggs and spend over $10 three times a day on different meals.

I would also add gasoline.
I dont get it. You conmute daily on your car, and complain about it, while you could just take a bus/subway and thats it.

Meanwhile I cook pretty much everything I eat myself. Split this with a friend and spent about $12 total so $6 each.

Attached: 40ECF581-ED87-4698-8EBD-A09DEA62CBB9.jpg (1242x2208, 524K)

>giving (((Nestle))) $5 for a coffee enema
>giving some ANTIFA scum a $1 tip so they can get high
Never

Attached: humangarbage.png (686x329, 410K)

Umm, sweetie, it's RICH, wealthy elites that drink expensive lattes in NYC. I'm one of them. I make more than $50 an hour. How much do you and your grandma make in Mexico, combined?

>Be on Jow Forums
>Notice I'm under eating.
>buy into meme shit and spend a ton on avacados and other "healthy clean" sources of protons / calories.
>notice its expensive as fuck
>Jow Forums helps me find cheap alternatives to eating some what clean.

As much as Jow Forums is a meme board, they really do help with diet / exercise a ton more than expected. If you're looking for cheap filling meals look there / at scooby workouts (youtube)

>t. lives in a tiny ass country

Why do you care what other people buy with their own money?

>Bottled water
Do you actually drink that filthy water from you faucet? I live in Knoxville, and over here, the faucet water is always cloudy and you can always taste weird chemicals in it.

Attached: Cat Spilled Water.jpg (762x681, 291K)

What type of degenerate doesn't own their own house. Digusting.

Attached: Screenshot_20190510-162936.jpg (1080x2160, 1.02M)

Guns. I have about $15,000 in my collection. Not as much as others, but more than most. I have 5 AR's, one of which is my nice one and the other 4 which are decent and I plan on handing off to normie friends and family who want to remove communism when the time comes.

wowwwww. $50 an hour?! a whole 100k in NYC? look at you.

Why are mexicans so ugly and stupid?

Home ownership is a meme anyway miss one property tax extortion bill and your house gets seized and auctioned

I'll stick with just living a higher quality of life bean boy

>$50 and hour in Jew York
fast food wagies here in the midwest have a better quality of life than you, poorfag. You must supplement your income with backpage ads

This. Missouri water is gross. A 24 pack of Ice Mountain is only 4.99 at Walmart. Its not a symbol of weath ffs.

>mfw just those wieners cost upwards of 5 bucks for a pack half the size.

Attached: sad.jpg (474x693, 37K)

Fuck weiners...just buy grade A rib-eye steak. It's only $8.99 a pound where I live.

$50 an hour, but you ride the subway that always has a faint smell of festering fermenting shit, I'll admit some days the shit smell is light on the subways, but god help you if there's an actual bum shitting on a packed subway car during rush hour, then it gets unbearable, and don't tell me that's not common at all, I've lived here for 45yrs. Lets not make NYC out to be something it's not, there are good and plenty of horrifying and bad here.

If you're serious, that's hilarious!
I make just over $45 an hour in the midwest and I guarantee my standard of living is better than yours in jew york city, due to the lower cost of living alone.

what do you do for a living, user?

Not really. There are many, many places in the US where there's not adequate bus, taxi, or subway services to get anywhere. It's not because it needs funding or support, but because many places like my own city are so spread out that there's not really any main destinations for a bus or subway to go to and from. My options getting anywhere are
Drive
Run/walk
Ride Bike

Not everywhere is close enough to ride my bike or walk to in a reasonable amount of time, so driving daily is a necessity to almost everyone in my entire state.

But you're totally right on the brand thing. My friend bragged about a 200 dollar pair of gucci flip flops that looked ugly as shit anyway, but he was so proud that they had the gucci brand it was revolting. Shit like that has tricked many people.

> What other stuff do people waste the money into?
Starbucks?

Pets.

Attached: 5E3E9CFE-2488-4696-9AD4-4C6360276042.jpg (640x920, 114K)

pet is the only thing keeping me alive, I don't have anything else to live for