What happened? How is it that blacks were more civilized and dare I say

What happened? How is it that blacks were more civilized and dare I say
>respectable
Pre-segregation?

Could it be that decades of Marxist-influenced social movements are really to blame?

I would even go as far as to say the IQ difference probably wasn’t as drastic as it is now, because back then Low-IQ sociopathic niggers couldn’t get away with knocking up multiple women and leaving them to survive on child support.

Attached: EADD5199-9BAF-4AFD-9CD2-BF55404AB8B2.jpg (720x559, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wopt8-hBrgg
youtu.be/Wsq30E6OSVU
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1cFbySdE5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: A865B35F-C715-4C77-BB1E-D57D298172B5.jpg (1939x2178, 1.04M)

They were trying to prove something back then.

Once they realized how much work it actually is, they self-combusted. The 'oppression' rhetoric taught black men that the system isn't worth participating in, and that they're better off rebeling against it. Culture teaches them that this is rewarded.

Also you're seeing people walking around in their Sunday best headed for church. Niggers worship themselves, now.

I’m not sure they simply “realized it was too much work”. Maybe when the gov’ment started handing out gibs they got lazy, and the crack epidemic and black power movements didn’t help, but there was a time when blacks could get along and manage themselves.

In fact, I’ve read/heard multiple accounts from old black folk that black communities were simply “better” before they were allowed to intermingle with whites.

Attached: 46BCBDF5-0974-4BF1-B1AA-DCD955FEEC07.png (1068x595, 674K)

>A time when everyone dressed respectably and tried to be among their own kind.
There were many issues, but I think it had to do with a serious culture change. Negative behavior was rewarded as they began to cannibalize themselves and their communities. Blacks now see themselves a victims at every issue.

democrats happened to them

By cannibalize, I mean they selfishly began to devour their own communities while earning victim points, even if it meant self destruction.

Single mothers

They werent

Everyone was more civilized back then. But blacks were still way worse than whites. One picture doesn't show the history of millions of people. Blacks were also kept in their place with much stricter enforcement.

They are repeating what they did with the black community to the white community.

Just replace crack with opiates.

The CIA fucked up the entire country, not just the black side. The reason for that is because blacks have more power for social change than whites, who are subservient, do. That's why despite being on more or less equal standing back 100 years ago morally and intellectually(putting aside the amount of education ofc) they're in very rough shape compared to whites today.

Attached: 080-mb-kooij-leigh-2.jpg (768x863, 102K)

>What happened
Leftism

>How is it that blacks were more civilized and dare I say respectable Pre-segregation?

Their lives depended on it. Stepping out of line meant immediate and severe consequences. They could get hung if there was even a rumor of impropriety.

E. Michael Jones

Holy shit! Is that nigger wearing a suit? Oh my god. I've been duped all along. These niggers must not be that bad after all. All this time, living around them, I thought they were a bunch of fucking animals.

It was the Great Society, LBJ and welfare. Specifically, the aspect of welfare that informed black mothers that they would get more welfare if there wasn't a man in the home. Combine with no-fault divorce and boom, single mothers everywhere.
Although there's also an aspect where accusations of racism prevent society as a whole from holding black people to any kind of standards. You really have to have them dead to rights to start any finger-waving, it's too risky otherwise.
All that said, don't kid yourselves that it's a black problem Jow Forums. Single motherhood is slowly but surely rising among whites too.

For instance, one thing people don't realize about the black crime statistics the kikes and brainlets love to post on /pol. They shows, in a literal sense, how powerful the black man is. They're not afraid to kill or to take which of course isn't a good thing but imagine if that power wasn't focused on one another and instead was used to upset the government that's been compromised. Blacks were going in that direction in the mid 21st century and the CIA successfully put a stop to it. Between drugs, drug dealers, drug dealing culture, general disobedience towards parents, and violence toward one another the black man is worse off than he was yesterday. The family unit was broken and the morale lessons of living with or escaping poverty was supplanted with getting rich quick off of drugs.

Attached: some things never change.jpg (330x400, 27K)

Feminism used by the CIA among other tactics to destroy them.

They were terrified of whites. Jews did everything they could to stop this, and continue to use them as willing pawns.

>stricter enforcement
That's unlikely considering it was prior to the age of mass incarceration.

The cops used to beat them when they acted up.

At the same time no one is forcing them to go on welfare or be unwed mothers. This is the path they chose.

There's a correlation between fatherlessness and all kinds of societal problems. Mostly violence (though at this point it's hard to separate if it's just bc blacks are violent and don't stick around or if the fatherless problem is contributing to the violence.)

I think that as the government subsidized single mother hood we saw black americans get thrown into absolute chaos, vs white single moms that just slowly burn their kids out and raise enabled druggies.

Without the stern discipline of a father figure and the gentle mother to calm the father figure there is no house. Without a house there is no people. We're just left with chimps

I should say that the disobedience thing applies to all Americans. That was a very successful brainwashing procedure they did and it's the reason for images like this. There wasn't any race mixing until the mid 21st century and family units were strong. I dunno the specifics though but we can probably blame women for it.

Attached: women-fashion-of-60s-woodstock-1969-9.jpg (915x1274, 803K)

Blacks are the canary in the coal mine for the rest of the country. Their cultural degeneration is thirty years ahead of everyone else. The perfect example is the opiate crisis. Blacks went through the same thing with crack in the '80s.

>For instance, one thing people don't realize about the black crime statistics the kikes and brainlets love to post on /pol. They shows, in a literal sense, how powerful the black man is. They're not afraid to kill or to take which of course isn't a good thing but imagine if that power wasn't focused on one another and instead was used to upset the government that's been compromised.
They murder each other over the littlest disagreements. That's not a strength. They're fucking hyper emotional and crying about oppression, if not from 'the white man' then from each other.

The fathers are in jail for a cultural reason that didn't exist in the past. That's the key thing that people should understand, not the result. We just have to deal with the results, but we should fix the core issue.

Unfortunately nothing can fix the issue, America is fucked from every side. The future lies in the hands of Mr. Mexico.

Attached: 1970s-youth-photography-joseph-szabo-58.jpg (915x612, 106K)

Have you been reading Sowell user?

Women are more adaptable due to their history of being captives and sex slaves after conquest (while the men were slaughtered). The jews pushed it in their films like "The Pawnbroker." I cannot stress how luciferian Jews are. They are the remnants of the ones who rejected Christ. They still resent him and his followers. They want the West to go down in flames. Any attempts of including Israel with West or Jews with Christianity are a ruse on their part.

>LARP
Yeah and I suppose when women en masse protested and won sufferage, the CIA took steps via pop culture and AVON parties to distract them because they're also powerful and not afraid to stand up to the gibsment too, right?

The only reason blacks and women gained rights is because white politicians fishing for votes took it upon themselves to make it so. Not the CIA, nice LARP though.

Blacks are impulsive, and for the most part, useless to society. They were never 'kangs', Tyrone. And they never will be. A sub-species with such a low IQ is incapable of such feats.

Welfare happened. Look up Thomas Sowell; he explains in great detail why gibs have fallen so low.

Attached: 1563850930545.jpg (1024x492, 70K)

The government isn't forcing them to take gibs though. They voluntarily choose to be parasites.

They fucking just lynched them bro. No need to incarcerate

So do white people, look at your government. Look at those skeletons they just found in the Vatican, that's so fucked up that black crime(which we can understand as planned impoverishment) is nothing compared to it.

The thing is that with whites you only see the core good of the race. You're taught from birth that this is what it means to be white oh wow what gods cool castles and so on. Whereas blacks only the fringe is shown, the cannibals or the criminals and never the good center like pic related. We have black history month which honestly is social justice done right, but because people are taught racist ideologies from birth, so much that in your brain you start seeing it as a science, we mostly ignore black history month and stay racist. Despite the vast amounts of contrary evidence.

As for strenth, it totally is a strength to exact your will like that. But it's a dull blade if there's no brains behind the man. Blacks, unlike whites, are taught from birth that they're slaves and cannibals genetically with no history which obviously is not true. But all that matters is the lesson. If they were taught properly they can compete with anyone else -- just look at the success of the Charter Schools in America. They were doing so well the government had to shut down their progress or else, god forbid, the entire country would stop acting like idiots.

Teach a man he's great and he is, that's how kingdom works. It's the same for serfdom.

Attached: 1904.jpg (1200x897, 186K)

They strived to emulate whites.
But leftists told them they didn't have to.
So now they don't even try.
Which means they have no incentive to suppress their irrational urges and violent tendencies.
Their instincts aren't suppressed.
Hence: the chimpout.

Attached: received_10208583355646285.jpg (720x720, 115K)

jews, hip hop + cia, crack

Niggers in Africa are the most savage people in the world.
Comparing "whites in the Vatican" to niggers slaughtering each other with machetes in mud huts is the epitome of cope.
Niggers have never built anything like the Vatican crypt in their entire existence.
>Blacks, unlike whites, are taught from birth that they're slaves and cannibals genetically with no history which obviously is not true.
But it is true.
Niggers aren't great.
They're the second lowest race of people on the planet, just ahead of the Australian Aborigine.

>democrats happened
This. Without any caveats.

They want everything in flames, look at deforestation for instance. They're just trying to kill natives who can live off the land. It's not about making money. I know how fucked they are and it's sad how people can pretend they're against the satanists despite hating their fellow man. It's immensely ignorant, they don't understand goodness at all.

I don't know what you mean about women.

Women are easily controlled, what in the world are you talking about? They only got what they wanted because it was planned by the kikes. They only wanted what they wanted because of the kikes. The CIA are the politicians by the way. What are you even studying?
>Blacks are impulsive, and for the most part, useless to society. They were never 'kangs', Tyrone. And they never will be. A sub-species with such a low IQ is incapable of such feats.
Oh, you're a kike yourself.

Attached: 1904 .jpg (1200x912, 186K)

Bumping cus interesting thread

Rap music glorifying being a degenerate... bitches hoes, muh dick, big wheels, weed, blacked

Rap music
Crack cocaine

>the cia are the politicians by the way
Holy fuck is this inner-city education at work?

I regret to inform you that you won't know about Africa until you go there or you study it. Some parts are bad yes but why is that? They weren't always bad. It's almost like a hand or something is stopping progress. Read about Libya's recent history.

>this glow nigger defending the Vatican in all its glory ritually sacrificing people

Attached: peoples.png (1525x1440, 856K)

>What happened?
Civil rights is where it all went wrong. Blacks had to start and operate their own restaurants, schools, stores, and so one because they weren't allowed to go to white stores, restaurants, and schools. Desegregation destroyed all those black-owned businesses and plunged them further into poverty, as naturally, the white owned stuff was nicer. Then the government introduced gibs which only reinforced the lazy behavior and encouraged unemployment and single motherhood.

Attached: 1556147808786.jpg (1022x1024, 119K)

they were not given a choice

cos a low level civil war is more profitable for the prison industry

I don't know how to teach you how your government works but you should watch this. It's all a charade.
youtube.com/watch?v=wopt8-hBrgg

holy shit its a glowing bug

Attached: 1563693464079.png (800x800, 838K)

>forgetting it was the african 'kangs' who sold their people into the atlantic slave trade and let whitie pillage the land
Cope harder
>Read Libyas history
LMAO Libya is a perfect example of what happens when you give blacks their own country.

niggers were still just barely civilized at the height of segregation. they merely went from being niggers to the current day super nigger you today. actually even a lot of niggers today have gone soft. i think from the onions and the video games. the true era of the super nigger was I would say from 1979 to 1999. Niggers were so bad in this period clinton signed off on some real law and order putative shit when it came to sentencing, shillary called them super predators, and even biden said shit like this:

youtu.be/Wsq30E6OSVU

i swear you zoomers don't know shit about just how bad the super nigger menace was most niggers in current year just stay at home all day, consume onions, smoke weed, watch shonen and play smash

Suits became less acceptable throughout society, not just among blacks. Also, the Drug War destroyed the black community.

You had something going in your first post but you totally lost it.

There will never be pride or counterintuitive praise for lack of self control and impulsive violence in a truly “progressive,” that is to say progress-making society. Your argument to the contrary is regrettably uninformed and unenlightened.

I'm aware there's kikery going on, user. I know the fed is a rigged joke, and I know the government is zogged deep state. Listen, all I want for blacks is to wake the fuck up and stop chimping out. At least you're aware of the JQ, but you'd be an outlier. Most blacks are too fucking stupid to see what's going on, they're too blinded by gibs. If blacks actually dropped their degenerate pop culture and joined whites to fight the likes, that'd actually be based. But as much as Id love to believe it's just kikery fucking us both over, it just seems like blacks are too myopic to rise from their situation.

>forgetting it was the african 'kangs' who sold their people into the atlantic slave trade and let whitie pillage the land
Yeah but why are you talking about any of this? It's completely off-topic.

>Libya
Learn about it you autist. Don't cling to ignorance.

I agree completely, I'm not praising lack of self control. I will praise physical action though which clearly blacks are capable of taking. I'm not that good at writing so maybe I just seem dumb.

Attached: uploads%2F2017%2F10%2F16%2Fworcester_27.jpg%2Ffit-in__768x768.jpg (614x768, 75K)

The (((CIA))) happened what do you think. America was designed perfectly that's why they were succeeding when they were segregated like the founders intended. The only way to fuck up the tried and true American lifestyle system is to (((sabotage))) it from the inside.

Can't turn back time senpai we just gotta keep moving forward

Rasen?

I'm not black and obviously a much higher percentage of blacks are red pilled compared to whites. Personally I feel like the white race is a total failure, they're the main empowerment for all the kikery. Driven completely blind by the pride that's embedded into them, that I mentioned earlier.
>what? the government was behind 9/11 and are a bunch of satanits? impossible. let's go fuck up the middle-east and open our borders.
Most blacks are stupid yes for the same reason whites are subservient, we're bred into it and it takes a high IQ to think in other ways than what you're taught. Life doesn't have to be the way it is, but it is and we can't do anything about it until the education system and the media are laid to waste. Until then we'll waste away in school then work until we get old as fuck. Despite there being other ways of living.

Whatever the case, like I said earlier Mr. Mexico is our only hope.

what

Attached: 1900.jpg (1200x969, 184K)

>What happened?
That goddamn kikesucker (((LBJ))) happened.

Attached: WE WUZ KANGZ.jpg (510x360, 31K)

The CIA with Gloria Steinem released a biological weapon virus in the black communities. It quickly spread among whites too. Its name was Feminism.

imagine how stupid you have to be to think niggers went from savages to respectable people and then back to savages just because you saw some decently dressed ones in photographs

Yes, the same as White families not just Blacks.
ttps://youtu.be/wtOoSdymtOE

Attached: BlackAmericanFamily.jpg (2000x1431, 536K)

Wasn't LBJ recorded later in life regretting his decisions?

I've been outside in my life. I'm here defending black strawmen because without unity there is no good future. Hating one another is what they want. Divide and conquer, the oldest kike tactic. I'm trying to argue the opposite opinion by presenting some facts and a healthy outlook, hoping Jow Forums starts thinking outside of the echo chamber.

Also whites are just as fucked up as blacks, in their own way. Blacks kill each other but whites kill themselves.

Attached: 1558289736058.jpg (980x552, 182K)

All of these photos were taken in the same year. Your people had thousands of years of isolation before the white man ever came and accomplished nothing with it. The Europeans built you beautiful modern cities comparable to anything on earth, you kicked them out and turned those cities into hell holes. When I think of what Monrovia and Cape Town could have become if Africans weren’t such animals I become entirely pessimistic about the future of that continent. It used to have hope it was managed well, it was producing and conditions were improving cross the board however slowly. Now it’s just survival of the niggest and you have no one but yourselves to blame.

Attached: 9300EDE8-D580-4571-B737-2ED6AD5F128A.jpg (1639x2048, 507K)

I'm still mad that the gundam battle show was cancelled(apparently?).

Stop acting like a retard bro, if you aren't on Jow Forums to learn or to spread morale values you're just another kike trying to ruin the world.

Attached: happy-historic-photos-vintage-7.jpg (700x876, 133K)

Incarceration wasn't the only way to enforce social norms back then.

Hmmm that answers none of the points brought up about Africa. And as for blacks in America what is abundantly true both their and in Africa is this:

Niggers cannot manage themselves their family units or their societies. They naturally default into rule by violence, a strong man feudalism where personal debates take place at the tip of a spear or the muzzle of a gun. The moment they ate given any freedom they go feral and destroy any civilization that may be near them. Then they default back to a stone age level of subsistence living with strong males at the top it’s like baboons or silver back gorillas.

They should have never been forced into modern society, theyre clearly incapable of coping with it as a group.

They've lost their fear, a healthy people would not tolerate anything beyond a certain level of foolishness from foreigners, of which black are absolutely and will forever be foreigners to the American nation, and this would in effect instill a certain level of consciousness to adopt the social norms of the society and to avoid the possibility of righteous retaliation, but whites have since been deprived of this enforcement by the kikes so divorced from these pressures niggers are free to express themselves more closely to their genetic state.

Also Africa has completely religious and modest cuties with traditional values running around. Women who wouldn't even think about sex outside of marriage. Can you show me the average American women please? (Don't post Japanese cuties though, they're ok).

I only read your first sentence, I don't care about worthless messages like that, from ignorant people. Reading the entirety of this posts proves how ignorant you are. You don't even understand that what you hate, despite embedding into your brain a bunch of cherry picked bullshit lol.

Imagine being THIS ignorant.

Attached: q.jpg (650x969, 107K)

Clearly thats a man.

And of course you brag about how you dont read. Typical nigger behavior from you tyrone.

Attached: D7E8466F-A30B-470A-8F82-32C30874C5CE.jpg (1639x2048, 774K)

I didn't think you would. You know I'm right.

Attached: indafri.jpg (438x600, 94K)

>isolated
Buddy you do realize there are different African “ethnicities”, right? And I’m not going all “guns germs and steel” here but to say that there weren’t conflicts that may have hampered any sort of “progress” is just wrong. For example, the niggers destroying SA are almost all Zulus, who are actually extremely recent arrivals to that area. They are literally the niggers of the nigger world, other Africans dislike them because all they do is fuck shit up.

Ghetto and rap culture wasn’t around back then. The black community was ruined by the 90s because of it

They found bones in a crypt, a place you put bones.

Here’s a random stock photo of an American prom group. This is quite an average group for an American highschool. Looks similar to the girls from my own prom pictures.

You do know that the Obesity numbers for blacks hispanics and native indians are wildly out of proportion and that skews the nationwide numbers hard towards obesity right Tyrone?

Oh well, Im sure you will enjoy your life with your dog faced african sow.

Attached: E2235278-9853-481E-BEFF-E9B3E5480EF7.jpg (625x418, 98K)

Bump

Attached: 48BADF50-B177-45A2-A036-4EDB540B687C.jpg (539x682, 58K)

In a criminal investigation. Jow Forums really is pozzed for defending this of all things.

Thank you. They are all whores which is my point.

Attached: Oromo woman.jpg (473x713, 80K)

Why do you keep posting pictures of black transexuals nigger user?

>They're not afraid to kill or to take which of course isn't a good thing but imagine if that power wasn't focused on one another and instead was used to upset the government that's been compromised.
They'd overthrow the government, and then exactly because they're not afraid to kill or to take they would fail to establish a coherent government to replace it. Then the entirety of society would fall to shit. Enjoy your Helter Skelter, aka Haiti.

Just because they are investigating does not mean the bones found in a bone storage place has anything to do with the investigation.

Black men got it for fighting in every war in american history, and women got it because they whined "if niggers can vote, the so to should we be able".

Just because everytime black people have ever had a chance at a real society it devolved into genocidal massacres followed by mass starvation doesnt mean anything user. Whitey be keeping them down forcing them to continue a slave trade into the modern era and to rape 75% of the women in Africa. They wuz kangs etc etc.

I wish they forced through further equalizing measures post civil war. I feel like things would look a lot nicer if they were brought into the fold earlier.

It's not exactly true. You are a victim of the LBJ mindfuck, "give the lowest white man someone to look down on and he will empty his pockets for you". It's a large part of what the current American system is based off of from a psyop/propaganda perspective.

>I will praise physical action though which clearly blacks are capable of taking.
As is every race, I would argue that blacks are the worst due to an incapability to organise. physical action has built many historic empires, none of which can be attributed to blacks.

Haiti is something totally different but yeah you're not wrong. I was talking about blacks 60+ years ago though, a totally different breed.

You're quite the hopeful one.

Attached: 1970s-youth-photography-joseph-szabo-35.jpg (915x602, 108K)

>america

They can't organize because, as a matter of fact, they are being held down. Again, Libya. Before that whites and Arabs both were messing with the country, literally for the past 2,000 years. It's especially hard now because different groups of blacks all consider themselves "black" when they're totally different people. They won't be able to get along even if they tried so there can't be unity in that regard. Real American blacks are incredibly out numbered for instance, the same for real American whites now that I think about it lol. Land of the immigrants.

Africa won't be able to get a break while the globalization schemers still exist.

>none of which can be attributed to blacks.
Also haha. Good joke there.

Crack did the most damage. Black men actually use to have a hand in raising the kids they created. Crack and rap have destroyed the black man. Now opiates meth and rap are destroying the white man..

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1cFbySdE5Q

You blacks had a respectable rising star as a race, and still can, but God won’t bless your endeavors until scots-Irish are no longer blamed for the confederacy alone, when Jews had a substantial rule in your enslavement.
Another point
>you black Americans are scots-Irish, English yourself and need to focus your blame elsewhere. No one but the Scoti people will understand you and not let you choke on your own bullshit(and vise-versa).
What do you want? Tell me what you want?

>I was talking about blacks 60+ years ago though, a totally different breed.
At this point I totally distrust all claims that blacks 60+ years ago were any different from the blacks of today. In this age of the internet we can more-or-less easily expose the lies of the media which tell us that the black man is fundamentally good-natured. We know also in the modern era the media stages all kinds of photo ops and manipulations in order to sell their preferred narrative.

With this knowledge, why should we take media of ANY era at face value? Given the nature of the media today, as I see it these pictures depicting American blacks wearing neat clothes and looking solemnly into the camera are far more likely to be the result of media narrative-shilling than truthful representations of events.

Being a retarded murder hobo savage isn't "power", it's a curse. Entirely detrimental to civilization and why despite being the most resource rich place in the world, Africa is a shithole, and its people's backwards cannibals.

also political democracy incentivises reproduction within minority groups regardless of rational affordability

There was a lot of social pressure on both blacks and whites those days to basically do the right thing. A lot of it from religion. Then [religious group] slowly removed the societal standards of decent behavior and judgment. It affected the population which has the least natural self control the most, but it affected shithead whites as well, just not to the same degree. In other words, the more weak you are personally the more you rely on societal norms and pressures to make you act decently, but those have all been removed.

>You blacks

A little bit of paranoia is good but you might be taking it too far. Haven't you met an older black American from previous generations? If not, have you ever read a book? I guess that counts as media but come on now. Go outside or try to learn something.

I think it has affected whites more than blacks honestly. A lot of them can't even act like men any more. Black culture is totally ruined but white man's mentality is just deprived. You're right on the grounds of acting decently but there are more important things in life than that.

Attached: uploads%2F2017%2F10%2F16%2Fworcester_14.jpg%2Ffit-in__768x768.jpg (614x768, 76K)