G-guys...??

G-guys...??

Attached: 1553606820899.png (2558x1526, 2.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

adamsmith.org/blog/regulation-industry/medieval-peasants-really-did-not-work-only-150-days-a-year
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Peasants worked in agriculture , many times there's nothing to do.

hehe i havent had vacations in 5 years. working 2 jobs for the last 3 years. Hopefully i save enough to buy a house cash in a year or 2. if i dont die from lack of sleep.

Dan Pena

>Peasants worked in agriculture , many times there's nothing to do.
Yeah... no.

this is only gonna get worse

Attached: Memes-freedom-is-best-and-hard-choices.jpg (630x618, 103K)

after harvest season moron

yeah....yeah

feed the chickens, takes an hour, feed the cows, takes 15 minutes then you're chilling

thats all they'd do in winter

Cuz we work easy ass 8 hour days where half of that 8 hours is spent on our phones.

>what is a winter crop
>what is livestock
>what is repairing fences, tools, and equipment
>what is amending the soil

americans don't get 4 weeks paid leave a year, plus sick pay, plus rostered days off, plus 10+ public holidays a year.

That's what happens when you go against the crown

Attached: 23fg24g.png (1227x746, 1.27M)

t. never worked in a farm

> medieval peasants took "vacations"
> serfs bound to the land get to travel, spend time in ibiza or the french riviera
> lefty cunts actually believe this shit
the real breakdown:
american workers spend less time:
> huddled in a filthy hut shaking with typhus fever
> burying their stillborn infants
> rummaging in midden heaps searching for rotting bones to make soup
> crouching in a ditch shitting their guts out from dysentery like a pajeet
> watching leprosy rot their flesh (again, like a pajeet)
> offering boon service to their liege 'ere midsummer doth wane
> being burned at the stake for witchcraft or heresy
> shoveling quicklime onto piles of plague raddled corpses
> being slaves to the landed aristocracy
> starving every time the crop comes in a little light
seriously, peasants were nothing but slaves, without even the faint hope of escape to a free country, cuz then they would be "villains", which had even fewer rights and protections than a serf
real history is a motherfucker, and lefty "journalists" are ignorant cunts.
they think renaissance faires are real life.

FUCK U CAPITIALIST BOOT LICKER U HAVENT LIVED A DAY IN THE LIFE OF MY BLUE HAIR U TRY WORKING AT STARBUCKS STANDING ON UR FEET FOR 7.5 HOURS STRAIGHT u PIG

America feeds the Jew . So Dershowitz can take pedo vacations and fuck children while the American works overtime to buy his F150 with 8 year car loans

We obviously have things better than serfs but the fact is we have longer workdays and less time off.

The whole point of the industrial revolution and automation was to "free humans to purse leisure". Not to work longer, less meaningful jobs that make others exorbitantly rich while we get the privilege of eking by and dreaming of owning property (sounds like a serf's dream too).

wtf im a communist now

seasonings applied.
youre not even worth the insults and imprecations i could heap upon you. i hold you in utter contempt. there is nothing redeemable in you. even jesus wont make the minimal effort to save your soul.
you will have to be buried in secret lest your grave be violated every night. even your mother thinks youre a cunt.

Attached: yhcXUe4.png (625x626, 123K)

longer workdays is hilarious

I almost feel bad for pointing this out but I get more fucking time off than I know what to do with. I work fewer days per year than a schoolteacher thanks to a 4/10 schedule. Plus Monday is my day off so I get to use my Monday holidays (MLK, President's Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day plus Christmas, July 4 and Veterans day if they happen to fall on a Monday) whenever I want instead of on the mandated date.

Three days off every week and a 12 minute commute on work days leaves little reason to take a week off just to catch up on stuff.

A lot of things about my job suck, but time off isn't one of them.

Attached: muntzh.png (450x450, 20K)

Six weeks a year. I'm fine.

What's your job, Johnny Reb?

And they are almost as smart an average peasant as well

What kind of world do you live in?

you have asserted several false premises
> 1: we have longer workdays
do you labour in the fields from sunup to sundown, every goddamned day except the sabbath? no? then thake that dog cock out of your anus and shut your whore mouth
> 2: ...and less time off.
see above you filthy cunt. peasants dont get "time off" they have the sabbath, and thats it, the rest of their life is drudgery.
> 3: The whole point of the industrial revolution and automation was to "free humans to purse leisure"
entirely false. industrial advances were for ONE purpose, Profits! they increase productivity while reducing costs. thats it.
your "leisure" was never a concern.
> 4: all the rest of that commie garbage
dipshit, if you think marxism is the solution, there are several fine examples of marxism available for your emigration. i encourage you to experience them all.

One post by a meme fag.
Not understanding peasants worked seasonally.
Just a picture with some words.
Not understanding average workers have disposable income.
Not understanding literacy.
FAGGOTS, THIS IS SHITE BAIT THAT IS REPEATING EVERY DAY.
Dumbfuckers

Attached: 1C649F8A-592F-46D4-8FCC-119EB5D7C16D.jpg (480x360, 45K)

>The labouring man will take his rest long in the morning; a good piece of the day is spent afore he come at his work; then he must have his breakfast, though he have not earned it at his accustomed hour, or else there is grudging and murmuring; when the clock smiteth, he will cast down his burden in the midway, and whatsoever he is in hand with, he will leave it as it is, though many times it is marred afore he come again; he may not lose his meat, what danger soever the work is in. At noon he must have his sleeping time, then his bever in the afternoon, which spendeth a great part of the day; and when his hour cometh at night, at the first stroke of the clock he casteth down his tools, leaveth his work, in what need or case soever the work standeth.
>James Pilkington, Bishop of Durham, ca. 1570

>2016

Stupid clickbait. Peasants were lazy.

Gubmint.

Attached: workworkwork.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Fuck America.

land of the free

what can you grow in ontario in the winter?

asking for a friend

I've been thinking about trying to get one of those for a while now. The pay can be absurdly good for the work. But I don't know how my soul would handle it. And I work fora fucking bank.

Winter wheat.

> describes labour from sun-up to sundown
> disparages serfs for dropping that shit like it's hot when luncheon and quitting time arrive
> only applies to those who till the landlord's soil under bond
> doesnt even discuss tennant farmers who have to work their asses off and then surrender the best 60% of their produce to their liege every month/season or be expelled/imprisoned/executed
> no mention of the peasant's extended holiday jaunts to the seaside, or their tropical getaways to the canary islands on a package tour with all included
> 1570
> medieval..
thats the fucking renaissance you cunt. youre wrong on every fucking level.

Find a source describing the medieval workweek beyond, "hurrr sunup-to-sundown"

The average Section 8 resident lives better than a medieval squire.

nigger please
they lay dormant till spring
and its planted in fall
i dont disagree with you that article is bullshit but you know need to add bullshit on bullshit

dumb americans slave away to earn the 100 million that is sent to Israel everyday due to epsteins blackmail.

Attached: 1528427557383.jpg (326x433, 23K)

Sage isn't pronounced that way.

>coping this hard
Sorry wagie but modern day work is pretty much slavery at this point.

remove niggers and spics from society, taxes will drop and taxpayers will have a breather

well it looks like we got ourselves a big brain medieval farming expert

its not cope, the article is bullshit like pic related
>muh wh*toids call global warming

Attached: 298982fnfj.png (686x849, 387K)

Did peasants spend all their money shitposting on Jow Forums

>feed the chickens, takes an hour,
What?

adamsmith.org/blog/regulation-industry/medieval-peasants-really-did-not-work-only-150-days-a-year
even on a modern industrialized farm, work never really stops.
cows gotta get milked, pigs gotta get fed, livestock gotta be butchered, machinery has to be tended, tools have to be repaired, fallow fields have to be tilled under for the next planting season, irrigation ditches gotta be cleared, water pipes gotta be laid, then collected, then stacked, then re-deployed for the next planting, and on and on and on.
youre retarded.

Never took a vacation. Wasn't available in sufficient time to be worth it. Haven't had a day off in 13 weeks. Get on my level.

>that headline
Some things just stop you in your tracks at how bafflingly stupid people are.

Attached: aiportraits_1563752092.jpg (512x512, 22K)

>adamsmith.com
kek

> cant dispute the assertions...
> time to attack the source!
peasants didnt run to the supermarket for their food, they had to produce it all or barter it from their neighbors you retard, also, their clothing, tools, repairs to their homes (hovels) and every other part of their meager existences, all this AFTER they rendered their service to their master.
all the claims of extensive free time for peasants can be easily refuted by spending a week on an amish farm, and these guys arent even serfs, but they still grind it out from dawn to dusk, every goddamned day, year round except the sabbath.

>Muh air conditioning and internet won't function unless I work for 60 hours a week for the same salary my dad got paid!

That's why I am so fucking lucky. I gave up $15K in salary and probably any real promotion prospects to get this job. But I'm in career service and have all the seniority I need to keep it for as long as I want it. Easy work, essentially no commute, more days not working than working, defined benefit pension to balance out 401K from past jobs (I'm a little older), zero benefit premium contribution.

The light schedule eliminates most of the soul sucking aspects of the job. Even though it's government, even though it's "represented" by a union that leeches a grand per year from me in exchange for absolutely nothing, even though elected leadership is imposing hysterical SJW bullshit, even though there's no way in hell I'd get this job if I applied today, even though the biggest challenge of the job is maintaining performance mediocrity so as to not make any enemies, the impact of my job on the part of my life outside the job is about as low it can possibly get for a wagie.

I can complain about it as much as I want, but at my age, with my job prospects, and everything else considered, I'm lucky as hell and there is almost no possibility I could do better anywhere else. So I'm pretty thankful whether I want to be or not.

Attached: 1557457935572.gif (800x627, 404K)

True we work in cubes, there are a lot of TPS reports to fill out for Mr. Goldbergstein.

Icicles idiot, how do you think we build our homes? Ice bricks? That's stupid.