Boomers are 70 now. If you call 35 year olds boomers then what do you call actual boomers?

How the fuck are we supposed to refer to actual baby boomers when you retards expand the range to include genx/y. mfw i'm a 37 year old boomer, and the son of a legit boomer. Fuck real actual boomers, they turned america to trash with their hippie ways and they can't accept that 9/11 wasn't done simply by sand niggers because they're brainwashed af. Stop misusing the term you stupid fucking faggots.

Attached: 1479303199633.gif (400x400, 3.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1cFbySdE5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shut up you deranged fucking boomer faggot.

T. 38 year old boomer.

You're clearly a 15 year old shit bucket

Boomer isnt an age it is a state of mind. Charlie Kirk is 24 and is a bigger boomer then most actual boomers.

Attached: zxhm1p5c1nd01.png (800x800, 760K)

>tfw i get to live in post-boomer america

Attached: 1562228163267.jpg (522x531, 40K)

I don't fuckin know, was on the NYC subway and noticed a 20yr old on Jow Forums sitting next to me, I whispered, "so which boards do you browse?" Can you believe he yelled out, fuck off boomer, and I'm only 45yrs old? So I did what any reasonable old fag would do, as I was getting up biff'd the back of his head and it made a loud PAP! sound, no one did shit either as I walked off the train at my stop, the icing on the cake was when I turned to look at him from the platform and he had this stupid look on his face and was rubbing the back of his head. To make matters worse, I think that little cancer case was browsing /d/

Amen, that fucking meme needs to die

D&C boomer kikes btfo by based 30 y/o boomer memes

I agree. The youngest boomers are 55 years old. It's as if gen x and y are ashamed of what they are.

Dunno about genX, but genY, aka millennials are ashamed. And they fucking should be. Worthless little shits, every one of 'em.

t. GenX

The boomer meme was astroturfed by beaners or chinks or something to discredit people and sow division.

there will always be a boomer generation. people just inherit the mantle of boomer

That might just be a side effect of the Down's

30 year old boomers take pride in yard and *sip zero calorie energy drinks. Can meme
Boomers are faggots who have pedro handle the yard. No pride. Cannot meme.
Simple desu

Born in 1981, high school class of 99, MBA in 2006, three sons, business owner, multiple house owner, and I've been with my wife for over 20 years.

Nigger we are the fucking boomers they talk about. They don't even know what a real boomer is. My father was a Nam vet born a year after his father got home from ww2, a real boomer. I'm 38 now, have a great family and have been very successful. I fit the boomer meme to a T. I have an old 68 Camaro, I have two boats, I smoke and drink monster energy drinks and beer on the weekend while i clean my pool and cut grass. The term "boomer" may be a misnomer, but they are dumb and mostly don't understand the difference. Make no mistake we are the boomers in thier mind.

Nice bait boomer

this is the American/first world progressive problem in a sentence. they will stretch and distort labels to apply to their headfoes to the point where the word doesn't mean anything anymore. another example is nazi/antifa. they will deliberately invent phrases where terms already exist, so they can confuse themselves and win argument points. e.g. illegal immigrants vs undocumented vs refugees vs any time a non ultra left says "immigrant". they waste their own time doing this, leave them to it.

anyone older than 23 is basically a boomer

What do you expect? Most of the little faggots don't even know that is a reference to a generation. They think it means old.

Listen you little zoomer shit, quit stealing money from your single moms purse to pay for your weeds, stop eating all the fucking tendies in the house, get a fucking job, and move out.

Boomer is a state of mind fren...embrace it.

Attached: 1556427116861.jpg (1024x937, 69K)

Not reading all that but it's a joke. We feign ignorance which gets actual responses from people like you fucking boomer (no I don't care how old you are)

boomer is a D&C tactic, came about because Jow Forums was getting too effective. The amerimutt meme came around at roughly the same time.

Libtards don't have any clue what a boomer actually is.

Attached: Generation Years.jpg (800x400, 90K)

shut up, boomer.

Don't people call other people of all ages boomers if they display clasically boomer behaviour e.g. being bad with technology

actual baby boomers have no issue with the term

Attached: 9CFCED62-6462-4FCF-9D39-D6F1A04357E1.jpg (4032x3024, 3.58M)

>on Jow Forums
>doesn't know le "30 year old boomer" meme
They're not supposed to be actual boomers, it's a zoomer taunt aimed at milennials

Attached: 1562513294029.gif (467x398, 74K)

>*millennials

Boomer will skip Gen X cause quality over quantity.

Attached: 50EECA4C-39E4-41A5-B433-E97BE50E52B0.jpg (600x600, 62K)

Based GenX

GenX is ashamed of nothing, fag.

Well let’s see, I’m 55 and I believe the official cutoff for the boomer bunch. Anyway, nut’n much I hate more than kids today, whatever they’re called...zoomers, cum swilling faggots, X’rs, millennials...what the fuck ever. I hope I played a role in fucking you faggots over cuz I want you all to die screaming. Most of you are self centered spoiled little cum shots that deserve to have your asses kicked. I’ve had an awesome life and I hope your life sucks the BBC. I really do. I hate you little junior peewee fucks more than you can ever know. Fuck you shit stains, I got mine...still am getting mine and I simply want to deprive you faggots & take a giant shit down your throat.

Based gen x boomer

LOL a couple of years ago we liked zoomers, but then we met a few of them and now we hate them even more than whiny, chronically offended millennial SJWs. To know them is to loathe them, apparently.

tl;dr

Go back go Faceberg, Boomerfag.

Indeed.
Plus they really are different. There's this very abrupt divide. I know people born in '64 and people born in '65 and they are like chalk and cheese even if they grew up in the same town, etc. It's kind of bizarre, actually. The Xers are just far more subversive, sarcastic, suspicious, cynical, and individualistic. From intellectual educated types to oddballs to career normies to eternal surfer dudes, GenXers just have this odd, unconventional streak that even the weirdest boomers don't have. They really do follow their own muse and have this distinctly off-kilter worldview. Boomers are the soul of twentieth century conventionality. Some do have likeable qualities, but as a whole they're remarkably credulous, simple creatures (even the brilliant ones) and just so materialistic and self-centered.

>Boomer isnt an age it is an age range
fify
Youngest baby boomers are 55 this year

This is what newfags sound like, reminder that Trump and the election were the biggest mistake in Jow Forums history.

he said grow the fuck up, man the fuck up, and shut the fuck up

old fucks on Jow Forums coping

Like Shillary was a better plan.

>coping
you spelled laughing wrong
I don't even care that your tears are killing my lawn.

Don’t do FakeBook, Twitter or any other social nonsense but I do like Jow Forums.

Accept your fate faggot and die screaming as I ordered.

Hardly a newfag jr. Been here way longer than U no doubt.

>He still believes in the Democratic meme
Every candidate is anti-white, grow up you worthless dogfucking leaf.

You need to unironically kill yourself.

>U
Nobody uses “U” on image boards. You’re extremely new and likely a textfag.

The election is the reason we have so many newfags today. They think Jow Forums is united to them in their Trump clusterfucking.

based. congrats on your successful life user

I’m white and I’m anti-white u fucking fag. I’m actually anti-human for what should be obvious reasons. Fuck this clown world. Homo sapiens need to go extinct.

gotem

Cargo shorts and sandals with socks are a gen X thing. I'm an early millennial (31) so I was exposed to a good amount of late gen x culture.

Believe it or not, I voted in that exact station. I voted for Hillary, however.

newfag and underage

Attached: 2.0%.jpg (468x754, 42K)

>I’m white and I’m anti-white u fucking fag.
Cool schlomo, like you didn’t already show those signs. This is why Trumpfags need to be purged from every anonymous image board. They refuse to adopt Jow Forums culture and make us accept their civnat bullshit instead.

Attached: E3B5EE13-07C6-4E02-B396-86E6F7800B35.gif (222x330, 545K)

I use it faggot and so you seem to be wrong. Not something new for you I’m sure. You remind me of a kid that likes a band until you find out others like the same band...they you whine you liked them first and the newbies need to go find their own band. What a fuck’n pathetic little sensitive bitch U R!

Oh FUQQQQQQ! I used R!!!!!

LOL! Trump is the perfect example of a disgusting boomer and Jow Forums tards suck his dick daily.

>Fuck real actual boomers, they turned america to trash with their hippie ways
60 year old here - if we give you free stuff for dong noting will you stop whining?
Boomers biggest fault seems we didn't our kids personal responsibility and not to whine.

Attached: DyggfafUcAYe4AK.jpg (477x477, 29K)

Jow Forums’s site culture was built with the blood, sweat and tendies of former SA goons. People like you disrespect it by bringing in your normie phrases and memes.

Finally something we agree with

>Nobody uses “U”
Real HAX0R5 like Lord Nikon, Cereal Killer, and ACID BURN, use it you fucking newb.

Attached: hackers.jpg (964x592, 159K)

You’re feet & sandals stink user...can smell em from here.

I look forward to it. We'll have to work hard but we're gonna make it

Attached: 1563841800447m.jpg (815x1024, 94K)

>LOL

jumping jesus on a pogo stick you are disgusting

Attached: M_E_R_C_Y__B_T_W.jpg (480x480, 27K)

Sad watching your parents get old..
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1cFbySdE5Q

>L33T =/= Text Speak
Learn to research, faggot

I wuz a Bernie fag till the bitch HRC fucked him with the help of the DNC. I voted for the Jill the Jew. Gonna vote for Trump in 2020 though because I think he will destroy civilization on his way out the door and that’s what I want most of all now.

yep it will be a dream akin to the house with a white picket fence next to two unkempt lawns of our neighbors

Pretty sure the real SA was decades b4 ur time user...my dad was in WW2 & he’s long gone. You fucks are simply poser wannabes with a distorted worldview and no real knowledge of history. Losers mostly.

Whoosh goes the sound as the reference goes over your head

Attached: who.png (483x328, 171K)

Literal boomers invented the PC and the internet retard.

was made popular in the BBS era dialup 300-2400 baud modems, we're talkingmore than 30yrs ago. 1337

Day of pillow suffocation when? Boomers gotta go.

Boomers don’t even know how to use their own inventions.

cringe