Being in your late 20s is a fucking mindfuck

Being in your late 20s is a fucking mindfuck

t. 29 year old

Attached: 24fee6fc141019a9df97226073f0d248.gif (500x375, 755K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2EC9P2MbUu8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

boutta finna turn 28 and I wish something tragic would happen

LOL vegeta !

goddamnit

>23
>about to graduate
its time to be a big boi im panicking

24 bout to be 25 kind of wish for death desu

Attached: hamill.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

Nice ID, loser.

Attached: 844DCD40-6125-4E1D-8679-6186E337E3AA.jpg (1024x1017, 156K)

that is some shit luck, good luck boy of onions

25 here.
2 semesters till graduation. any good advice?
i kinda wanna just leave the South - all my friends believe malnutrition brings differences inraces its bad here amongst some. most regular ppl based down here tho

Turning 30 in a week.
My advice, get used to the idea that you are probably gonna live another 30 years and plan accordingly.
See you boys on the other side

>mindfuck
only stoner faggots use words like these. be more specific faggot

>ID: śôÿ
Yup, faggot commies love onions

I'm REALLY hoping for a civil war soon so I can die in battle before 40.

t. 27 year old

Oh just wait till 35...
Less than zero fucks

it doesnt get any better
you should probably kill urself

been living in clown world fully lucid for about 7 years now, but the clarity in the last 2-3 years has increased significantly. every day I pray for death to take me in my sleep.

21 here with an impossible career goal hes trying to pursue, please help.

You know the S.o.y. = onions thing is to identify new fags right. Don't do it again

It really is. Customers next you'll be 30 and old. Fuck you. It happens fast get ready nigger. You gonna die soon.

47. Disabux. Divorced. AMA.

OP you ain’t seen nothing yet.

Happy early birthday user
I turn 30 in November and am having an existential crisis. Here’s hoping things improve, just have to get another job and keep moving forward. Not working or “being productive” is probably the worst feeling ever.

how do you COPE after being raked over the coals?

About to turn 31 next month. It gets a little better once you're over the hurdle over being 30. I don't know what 40 is going to be like. I'm close to being half way in the grave if I live to old age. I'm more than half way to 60.

Idk I find that at 29 I am finally feeling centered and accomplished with a good job and a house and wife

onions boy

>21
>no parents or assistance.
>living life on veteran difficulty with no help or gibs me dats
>haven’t finished school
>work 80+ hours a week for decent income
>no gf no problem
> come home to Jow Forums and sleep for the next day of work
I hate my fuckin life.

Attached: CE90B9B5-FFF3-4258-B1BF-036BBCC589EB.jpg (1440x1715, 170K)

i'll type what i want faggot. even if it swtiches to onions, my message still gets across obviously.

I wasn’t really. Divorce was fairly civil. But now I’m pure Blackpill on cunts. And I got hurt at work. But shit comes at you fast. I didn’t see any of this coming. It’s a big adjustment. Life is many things. Mostly just weird.

ow, what happened to your parents.

DUDE 30 y/o here.

I worked at a big software company for the last 8 years. This has black pilled me so much.

1. Everyone works 24/7 and seems to be happy about it
2. Everyone loves to talk all day about everything that's pointless (new car, new house, etc)
3. Foreigners everywhere and nothing but growing numbers
4. Endless bills and endless problems
5. do this for another 40 years, add in kids and family, it's over.
6. Liberals infested in everything, can't speak my mind
7. I'm forced to hide my real beliefs and thoughts
8. My friends have all moved to other places and have relationships
9. Girl I was going to marry and settle down with left me
10. Company wants me to lead an offshore team in india.
11. Stressed and posting on 4chanz
12. Been using this site since 2010 and can't leave
13. Hate my job, but am in (((love with life)))

What is the point?

the point is to be better than your enemy

>ID
>checked

Already am and it's not that great.

>Company wants me to lead an offshore team in india.
Refuse, and if they insists leave the company. Fuck them and their poos

I'm 21 and I still need a damn job. Damn the future looks bleak.

Tell them you dont know Hindi.

Haha

Attached: download (2).jpg (225x225, 13K)

its like being in your mid 20's but older
woah

had a huge extestential crisis about my age late last year, its fucking terrifying thats about to be a year ago.

nothing ever gets better imo.

Attached: 1522453834829.gif (331x197, 1.91M)

Don’t leave, Jews will take your place and try to fuck everything up more down here

Wait till you hit 40 kid.

Attached: 1560491645186m.jpg (1024x995, 158K)

are you going to elaborate nigger?

Already did leave. Now I don't have money. I'm afraid all software companies are Pajeet flooded faggot loaded places.

30 here. Fucked my IRL opportunities hard and my soul harder. Literally going to kys myself, sucks cuz I think my genes are great.

I blame the bluepilled upbringing.

Yeah, the approach of death really starts setting in huh? You start feeling it all over your body.

I would say 2014 is when it really kicked into gear

>27
>bout to become a wagecuck
w-wish me luck frens.

Attached: 1547199752433.png (633x758, 23K)

I'm 26 and I don't look anything like I used to and I'm extremely confused and feel empty inside. And I already know it gets worse. Why does it get worse Jow Forums

thats whats happening, modern corportatisic investment techniques are fucking over the middle class american, democrats and republicans get paid by corps to get them more illegals along with h1b pajeets with fake degrees or shitty ones. Its a clown country honk fucking honk.

Look for smaller companies. I mean, I don't really know the situation over there, here we only cooperate with poos, we don't see them in person. A friend is also making a nice buck by working at a bank as an IT guy where does next to nothing so he freelances while he's there

Late 20s is usually when Mortality salience sinks in. I’m not looking forward to it

Attached: B75F88CF-F39E-452B-8E9C-BEC4BC357206.jpg (803x688, 104K)

Please user, at least have the decency to livestream it

Will be 30 soon. Not even sure which timeline I'm in, let alone which one I was from. Fuck CERN, and fuck the fucking Mandela effect. I just wanted to be left alone.

Attached: 3af.gif (210x131, 271K)

Damn. Same, sorta. Once I hit 30 I'm getting the fuck out of here

Im 25 but ive basically understood how shit works since I was like 13. Its really not complicated, people just dont want to face up to it because it's unpleasant

Grow a fucking spine. Ive endured and endure still fucking misery, you have no idea how fucked up my body and life have been, but being weak just makes you more weak over time. Be a rock.We're men, whether we die in a ditch or become kings we should do it with power and will, nobody can take that from us, however dumb and archaic it sounds.

Just be an unmovable thing that wont change about in the vagaries of desire, or confusion about knowledge, or when life hurts you, and then you are a man, and fuck all can be done to you. we have forgotten how to be men I think, enraptured by dreams of more pure existence, but we live in this fucking world and we are either men or failures, as males. Women have a different path.

We have to just stop crying about shit. The greatest evil is offering kindness to a man, solace, when what he needs is to be told to stop being a bitch and just go on. The amount of strength hidden in you if you just believe in it is insane.

I've failed a million time over, but what am I going to do, who am I going to cry to? There is nobody, and crying doesn't solve a thing. Finding within yourself your own stability and strength no matter what happens to you and how fucked up shit is, that is being a man.

Our society doesn't teach men this, it says that it's bad to 'hide from your emotions', to be stoic, but this is feminized idiocy for men, men prosper and are more aware and emotionally clear when they are strong and don't let random things pull them this way or that, when they are the rock against the elements.

But any man who just looks inside himself and sees that he can be strong will be, it is built in our very soul, and it is the way we are meant to be.

bascially, stop being a bitch, and just look to your own strength, that is what you can be.

27 and married, expecting my first son. It gets better ONLY if you have a purpose and a goal. First you need God (i.e. Jesus Christ) - then you need a career goal of any kind. A women will come along usually once these two are in place.

No thanks I'd rather kms and pop into a new game.

26. Just asked for a demotion at my job because all ambition has been ripped out of me and I can’t handle any responsibility. Kinda relieved though desu.

27 here, still living like i’m in high school desu. just play vidya, smoke weed and hang with roommates/friends every day i’m not working.

Never expected this kind of post from a leaf. Cheers user!

>asked for demotion
They usually just fire you. Are you a woman or a minority?

>10. Company wants me to lead an offshore team in india.
bro you can get that hot indian possey mate

I'm just about 28
maturing into quite the loser
it's not good, but yyou know

>Being in your late 20s is a fucking mindfuck
60 year old here - get ready for a long, slow ride to the grave.

Attached: DtjnLzmXQAEdqCz.jpg (686x515, 50K)

i just got home, gonna drop some words of encouragement for bros in the thread, just remember you haven’t even hit your stride yet, men start to really bloom at 30-35

If you want to leave then leave, take risks now. I'd say don't go to college but seems like you're in too deep to quit. I hope that you picked a good major, I wish I didn't waste my time with it.

fuck off boomer

>60

Attached: C1ABA231-4DD7-4774-A9AE-6D48440BC3E5.jpg (500x479, 113K)

How do you pick the right one?
Why did you get divorced?

All of you that are my age and bored wishing you would die at night or in civil war should go out and buy a nice boat. Offshore fishing has became a huge passion of mine in the past few years. Last year I upgraded to a 32 albemarle that honestly I could live on if I had to. Find something you can get passionate about. Going offshore alone or wish a friend (my german shepard in my case) is one of the best feelings in the world. We are explorers in heart. I've been as far as 60 miles out. Really makes you feel alive when you're way out there, I cant even describe it. Quit worrying about dumb sluts and social skills and your shitty 9 to 5. You only live once so please yourself. By the way sluts love boats.

Most people on here don’t have the money to buy a boat for the ocean

I already bought an urn with my name engraved on it. It looks nice and fairly discreet with fake flowers in it.

29 year old kissless virgin wageslave.

All I have is the gym and my raifu. Watching the world burn, hoping for a boogaloo. Good vidya and tabletops though, trying to get the rest of my life in order but I have no fallback, im out of options. Failed a free ride through college, failed Army basic training, acute carpel tunnel. One cavity, one major illness, one huge fuckup and its all seriously over, and my wrist gets worse everyday. i'm not going homeless. I have nothing left but my faith in christ, and a prayer that the world goes to shit so I can spend my corpse towards a meaningful endeavor.

To say I'm demoralized would be a inaccurate statement, in fact I feel oddly liberated back-against-the-wall as I am.

Attached: 1558595670120.png (500x492, 128K)

Yeah i'm turning 30 in October. A few lessons for you:

1. It's not going to get any better

2. No one is going to give a shit about you. Your parents (if they're not shit) will care about you, but will offer you outdated real boomer advice so don't follow their advice, but appreciate and love them nonetheless.

3. The workplace is MERCILESS and people WILL fuck you over for personal gain when given the chance. If you're not a total pussy you will learn to grow a thicker skin and just play along, or just get good at a job that only measures on your metrics (sales, finance) so no matter how much of a dick you are to others and vice versa, they wont fire you because your numbers look good.

4. You're still a "kid" till you reach about 27 when your mind opens up fully and half your soul and youthful energy has died. Its not a bad thing, because that 'soul' and 'youthful energy' is just spastic gibberish of the worlds of potential propagandized into your brain since you watched cartoons as a kid. 27 is around the time you start to see where you are needy and desperate and you formulate ways to get out of the rut and truly define who and what you hate most and find PRACTICAL steps to get out of it.

5. Society doesn't give a shit about you, you are an expendable tax animal. But don't feel bad, you don't need to give a shit about society either, do what you will a low-key yourself, just pay your taxes but curse society in private.

6. Working for any large corporation is soul-destroying and you will either go insane or become an NPC robot.

7. If you're Canadian, the smartest thing you can do is (after realizing all of this) is invest in things or find skills that allows you to make passive income. Declare non-residency (you don't have to pay income tax earned abroad), move to a cheap 2nd world country and earn your money online using that arbitrage.

8. While there, work out at the gym, be the best you can be, fuck bitches and fuck jannies.

Attached: 1449120941323.jpg (400x402, 40K)

same but no job, been putting off growing up as long as humanly possible

I turn 30 in less than two weeks

godspeed user

>be me
>24
>basically neet
>working 3 days a week to cover ills and not mooch off of parents too much
>completely have the capacity and intelligence to get out on my own but see barely any motivation to do so thanks to basedciety
>getting Jow Forums, improving my skills at home
It doesn’t get much better user, but you haven’t failed until you give up on yourself

Just wait until you start seeing high school grads that were born the year you graduated high school.

>seeing high school grads that were born the year you graduated high school.

yeah......i'm waiting for that day

Attached: 1563486084092.jpg (774x768, 61K)

Lol nigger what do you want. 21 is still a baby basically, you have all the time in the world.

36 and I'm going back to college for 5th time to get my welding because fuck niggers.

Most of my old stoner friends and highschool buddies went retarded or insane. Pretty weird.

Attached: hah.jpg (1024x576, 61K)

this leaf's got it, especially #2 & 6

unironiclaly though 5 is mostly right, this is if youre doing 8 you can accumulate actual society points by being a gentle chad instead of roid animal

this will get you waifu and actualy social standing so that when (((happenings))) go down like hurricane or flooding you don't starve

oh and read meditations, this is what's called a pro gamer move

That is rough user, I hope things get better for you soon.

Attached: 830B6A19-880D-42FD-9E90-DB2995AF0B9D.jpg (625x652, 87K)

29 here

been suffering from a debilitating skin disease for several years consuming the latter half of my twenties

surely can't be worse than turning 30

except maybe turning 30 while still suffering

What disease?

This guy could be in his twenties. He was either born in 1989, meaning that it is possible that he is thirty now, or in 1991, from what I've gathered. He's one of my favorite YouTubers.

youtube.com/watch?v=2EC9P2MbUu8

Attached: 152604871.png (190x290, 91K)

>suicidal
>onions
>nazbol

Attached: F1FDFA6C-8C57-43B1-A492-46149F30CA84.jpg (1125x1184, 854K)

The weirdness of Jow Forums and birthdays on July 24rth.

>tfw 26
>tfw “late 20’s”
Make it stop

I haven't even had kids and I already have dadbod. In the process to fix these, however. Meanwhile I'm just over here waiting for all these old people to die like:

Attached: 1556662136062.jpg (1024x566, 65K)

28. I'm expected to work to live, but joke's on them, I don't want to live anyway. It's been years since I wanted anything.
All in all, it was all just bricks in the wall.

uh just uh have sex

Attached: have sex.png (480x1816, 695K)

late 20s?? HAHAHAHAHA!! Wait till you hit mid 30s, laddie!

>barely any energy
>vidya no longer fun
>movies no longer fun
>food doesn't taste as good
>women lose interest bc they smell the terminal cynicism
>so much as looking at a cheeseburger gains you 10 lbs

When it comes to Jow Forums shit, it's like, "ok, I've figured it out. I know what's up. So now what?? Wtf am I supposed to do with that knowledge???" Sure can't wait to die!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: latenite.jpg (2260x2177, 576K)

>29
>ok looking
>not to autistic with friends and siccess with women
> good career
But how to act normal in clown world?

>women lose interest bc they smell the terminal cynicism

HELP ME

Attached: 1563780638117.png (968x724, 1.12M)

Wish I knew what to tell ya man. I gave up.

You are supposed to get a hot wife before you turn fat.

Really really didn't need to be reminded of this today. I thought I had a fine morning...

Attached: 1457110220007.jpg (426x314, 12K)

>25
>entered the workforce after graduating two years ago
>above average income, pretty decent career
>can't save any money because all my wage is going to my retired parents with no savings paying off a mortgage.
>still want to save money, wanting to save at least $10k for investment in to a managed index fund, and savings for a house and car
>pretty happy, confident, decent looks, make a lot of IRL friends
>but never try keeping in contact because no social media and still a kissless virgin

what do