Whoa

Whoa.

Attached: TBYHdao8jsfmQ9M6Rb4N37CIVp0AERqy1SmUL4Vzohc.jpg (1024x654, 117K)

Is this comic literally implying that trans LGBT leftists aren't American?

Whoa its like the American flag is offensive and degenerate and open declaration of preference for sodomy and pedophilia isn't.

Make white babies.

Attached: straight_white_sex_1.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Where's the American flag on the gay flag? This is non inclusive! This is Unamerican!

Have sex.

Both are cringe. I don't get what point they're trying to make with that shit drawing.

Attached: 1561240450812.jpg (1080x367, 144K)

>American pride is evil

I like that they refuse to fuck off back to their own countries and get offended at the insinuation, but then clearly hate this country

Based and redpilled

Patriotism is not the same as an anal sex fetish

>why yes, I do identify as americansexual

Attached: bolis.png (1455x376, 350K)

>Proud of putting your cock in assholes is equal to being proud of your nation
Actually kys

white women are whores, no thanks. id prefer to settle with a west, south or east orient girl.

Powerful

Attached: 1540597250527.jpg (247x253, 12K)

America is not sexual preference nor does it pretend to be some sort of high virtue. Country is so clown world you'd think Americans top values arnt freedom of speech, or family, or self determination but butt fucking other men and Israel.

Sick of this fucking planet.

imagine having babies with THIS woman

Attached: yfotbJg.gif (200x267, 946K)

>Nationalism is the same as gay pride
I’m done lads, imma go to bed. Wake me up when Mr. Bones stops his ride.

Attached: BF82C603-F8E7-40EF-BB8F-AAC87117851D.jpg (212x249, 5K)

>"flaunting" pride in your nation, culture and people should be as embarrassing as flaunting a mental disorder.
Although IMHO flags on apparel or vehicles are a bit tasteless, just hanging from a pole is better.

based

easy to imagine lol

they would be short half-breeds that would never be as strong as their white ancestors

That's a big dick. Looks like mine.

but that isn't the same
they're showing pride because they've been historically oppressed
it makes no sense to do so if you weren't in that position, there's no reason to make a statement then, it's already been made

>nationalism is the same as gay pride

Attached: 1563499757088_0.png (750x750, 69K)

Replace the text with fuck Nigger and fuck faggots

I love how the "artist" went out of their way to give the guy a small ... package.

i don't care. i will sacrifice

Attached: f is fuck.gif (200x267, 962K)

Stop posting open, you fucking degenerate

There's a difference between showing off your patriotism and showing off your sexuality. Sexuality is something you should hide from children. Patriotism is something you should instill into children from a young age.

Accurate, but the redneck should be flying the flag of treason to make it even more realistic

Attached: Confederate_Flag_Trucks.jpg (900x600, 224K)

Why the fuck would you be proud of being oppressed? Americans have actually done shit for humanity, gays just spread aids.

FPBP no need for any other post.

Stars and bars is so aesthetic.

>nationalism
>patriotism

Shut your whore mouths you flaming hypocrites. You're perfectly fine with people flaunting open support for rebellion and subversion against Uncle Sam. The same goes for the Nazi flag which you also worship.

Attached: images.jpg (264x191, 10K)

>be gay
>born fufucfufuckfufucfufuckefufucfufuckfufucfufucked up

>be MURIKAN
>BALD EAGLES FLY BODYGUARD ON THE ANGELS WITH JETPACKS AND LAZERWINGS HERALD YOUR BIRTH, YOUNG FREEDOM RECIPIENT

this

Attached: KuKluxKlan.jpg (1280x854, 205K)

But what colors is xir hair?

/thread

They are brainwashed communist genetic-dead-end economic sexual deviant parasites. The only thing worse than their art is their personalities.

Actually no, I’d rather the white trash and the Nazis go the way of the dodo as well. The difference is that they don’t hold massive parades and whole months while portraying themselves as a permanent victim. I personally don’t care about gay people and what they do but obviously letting them get away with everything has blown up in our faces. The old medical guard still hates you for the AIDS epidemic by the way. We’ll lie through our teeth and say it was just the sexual revolution but we still remember, and we certainly won’t forgive.

gays were oppressors, the romans and greeks had gays and they were RACIST IMPERIALISTS and all white men

People have always displayed their national identity with pride. There's nothing odd about it, especially if your nation has actually had some major influences in history. People have never done the same with sexuality. What kind of achievement is being homosexual? Since when was putting your dick in a man's ass something respectable and impressive that you'd want to show it off?

Attached: Disgusting Sodomites.jpg (906x1024, 166K)

Yep, They are by design. LGBT was always about weakening nations from within.

The girl is not a good representative
There's no dildo potruding from her forehead and she isnt wearing BDSM Gear
As always, the left has to go with cartoons cause real life examples dont exist so theyre stuck fighting the demons in their own heads

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 37K)

Shes cute as fuck would fugg

SUPERCUTE

Attached: yummy.gif (200x267, 963K)

>did you know I looovvveee butt sex?! because I totally love butt sex!

Btfo

FOUR hours in photoshop

Attached: Untitled.png (1167x654, 578K)

Yes. Based redneck.

great now user and everyone will have them fucking and saying shit about each other.......
why do I hear some TV/Movie executives dragging chairs over and money machines activating???

I want these degenerate freaks to proudly wear their mental illness flags and symbols when SHTF so we can straight up dispatch them.

My gender is American!

I want freedom country roads take me home