Is your wife this progressive?

Is your wife this progressive?

Attached: 19200391.jpg (960x720, 168K)

The absolute state.

Attached: uumbs7j4gn721.jpg (2048x1377, 102K)

This is actually really hot, I'd do a lot to get a woman willing to do something like this, needs to be more childish though

Why do you need a good-boy points

>having a wife
Fuck off and die normalfag

This is a household on verge of divorce... Women hate being this much in charge of their relationships.

Fuck I am getting hard...

Attached: heat.jpg (440x264, 27K)

This guy could get a BJ every day by self-inducing vomiting and then cleaning it up six times. He'd probably die after his esophagus dissolved but that's still a better fate than having to live with this cunt for the rest of his life.

> I won't nag you for a week
Fuck lads I'm aroused

They really fucking do. This motherfucker is about to be redpilled on women soon

I'd clean just enough vomit to get my dick in her mouth, then piss in her mouth, slap her across the face and burn her bullshit sticker chart in front of her.

Attached: 1477963894836.gif (512x321, 1.73M)

Clean own throw up off floor 3x a day. Ezbj

o man i would be feedin my kid rancid roadkill to pump those sticker numbers up

In my house nothing like that would happen. I could go on about how I'm the man and what I say goes but my gf wouldn't do that in the first place because it's weird. He's got himself a sardonic liberal woman.

Dudes getting one my bj than me

>don't wash dick
>make wife gag on smelly cock
>clean up her vomit
>infinite blowjobs

She didn't think this one through.

But you're a communist so of course you like it.

I never got the "hurrdurr he leaves the toilet seat up" meme.
Like, wouldn't it make more sense for the person entering the toilet to adjust the seat to their preference, and then leave it as is when they're done? That means each person has to adjust the seat just once per visit (or less), rather than just the men having to adjust it twice per visit, and the women never having to adjust it.

Attached: 1552759501226.gif (200x342, 2K)

Fuck no I'd whip her ass

stop replying to the bait thread

>BJ!!!!!!
At least she's taking some time off of sucking Tyrone
High iq post

Attached: images.png (210x240, 7K)

my exwife had the logic of it simply "looking nicer" with the seat down and it being courteous

I close the lid anyway so the pets don't drink out of the toilet but I bet a bitch would complain about that as well.

This image is old and you are all newfags. Also it was just a joke/gag.

I just leave the seat down. How hard is it to aim your piss? It’s not.

Imagine getting married to become a slave that gets rewarded with rights you already had.

This is so fucked up it has to be parody, right?

>his wife is in charge and captain of the ship
She hates her husband and he should get himself some lube for the balls deep divorce rape he's about to receive

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 146K)

My black wife likes to hire tan male prostitutes, she calls them her boyfriends, we can give her a round or 2, its called trusting, feminist, progressive-freedom, THIS IS THE FUTURE, BIGOT!

>needing an incentive to care for your children
>wife doesn't suck your cock on demand

Yikes.

Bump

Jokes on you, I dont have a wife

I always put the lid down completely before flushing so I don’t aerate shit and piss particles everywhere.

Imagine having so little self respect

What do I need to do for sex?

sexist pig

Honestly, having a defined rate of exchange for sex is redpilled and completely works against the woman's interest. Women work on exactly the same principle as freemium games.

>In the beginning, she's eager to fuck all the time
>Gradually, she starts expecting dates and places demands on your time for sex
>Eventually she has introduced so much bullshit, you need to put in herculean effort or pay large sums of money for the same dopamine hit
>Interspersed throughout, she'll toss out periods of fucking that are like it was in the beginning to keep you hooked

Daily reminder that all "chads" who claim they dominate their women and fuck them 5-6x a week are just confusing that one week out of every 8 where she does that to throw you off. If you average out the number of fucks over time, they're just as bad off as anybody else, they're just too retarded to realize. This "cuck" from the photo merely has to do chores he should be doing anyway to care for his children and is earning guaranteed sex for trivial outlays of effort. I would do this with my wife just for the satisfaction of watching her female instincts get subverted every time I slapped a coupon down.

The problem isn't piss hitting the seat it's splashing piss water up and onti the sides.
Or, when you piss with the force of Neptune and it sprays onto the seat despite going straight down into the bowl.

Fuck, is meant for

This

That list is fake as fuck. I have three kids, 2 months, three years and 8 years. I work part time and pull extra house work and parental duties.

Blow out diapers are the worse as there is cleanup aside from ass and diaper. Doesn't happen if your attentive to your kids tho, for the most part. You'll get a few over the years no matter what.

Throw up is very fucking rare. Spit up is common and no one cares about baby spit up. Easy shit it's not even worse than cleaning yourself after sloppy ribs.

Dishes, toilet seat. That's just shit tidy people do for one another. Doesn't need to be a list.

Cleaning the car, your SOs car, is worthy of note.
Packing lunches can be a pain depending on schedule, and Anthony can take decent effort and cleanup.

But really this list was made for plebbit. It's not real at all.

Attached: original_result (8).png (512x512, 524K)

>my anecdotal baby experience is the same as everyone else's because all babies are the same.

the state of ameritard logic.

Truly the wisest option

I just piss in the sink now. It's like having my own personal urinal and I don't have to fuck with the lid anymore.

101% would raise your kids to be a faggot or tranny.

lmao

This is enormously pathetic. Why the fuck do a grown up man need bribes to do house chores? I would choke that family into hell if the law allowed it

Happy wife
Happy life

This seems like a fun game. Because it is current year and we are equal, she gets one too and here it is

Attached: Guffy5fx434dyffu9.jpg (960x720, 198K)

Based and sinkpilled

10/10 life choices. I do the same

There’s going to be ass to mouth many times in that cycle as well.

What kind of animal is the rug rat?

>I won't donate your favorite pit-stained t-shirt
Beat her.

These are all things liberated and empowered white females do. They don't respect the white man anymore because he gave them too much comfort, and he himself became a cuck.

Islam did nothing wrong.

This is either a joke or a fetish. I've met some horrible wives in my life and this isn't the sort of thing they'd do to their husbands... it's too obvious, objective, and direct.

Also,
>getting married in 2k19

Keep ignoring reality fag. It will only get worse

do normies really use things like sex and blowjobs as rewards in a relationship? that somehow seems shallow, hollow even, like doling out a dicksuck as a gift puts a direct value on it, and removes any intimacy, and means the woman is doing it as a form of payment and not actual desire... idk maybe I'm just too old, but this shit is a turn off. If I married a woman and she tried gifting sex and blowjobs as rewards for mundane tasks like this I'd probably divorce her.

>chicken pot pie
yes!

Yes, though I think it's actually worse among boomers than millennials. Once you're married, she knows you can't divorce her without being taken to the cleaners, so she doesn't feel the need to put out anymore.

Also it doesn't help that literally every (((sitcom))) they watch portrays this exact same dynamic.

Personally I'd just not get married in the first place. That seems like the most logical solution. But if I did, and she ever tried to pull some shit like that even once I'd be out the door immediately.

Almost insultingly infantile. Must be some kind of kink. I've seen this thing done for children; kindergarden level shit.

or he could just feed the kids some Ipecac instead of sacrificing his own health.

Holy fucking based. This is a free pass for never getting nagged at.
If she ever claims you don’t piss 6 times a day you can just beat the shit out of her.

This is a woman just asking to get roughed up and fucked hard.
She's doing anything to motivate her man to take charge.
This is a failing relationship, she hates her life and he's either really lazy or gave up trying to please her.
She's obviously got some control issues and he's a beta.

>writing "BJ!" on a place where kids can see it
What the fuck?

You've obviously never had sex.

Have sex.

Have some NyQuil

I swear to god my wife was fine with it for like 3 years. And then one day she starts bitching to put the toilet seat down. Maybe she saw it on tv or something and thought it's what she should do? I told her no and kept it up for like 2 months before she gave up and has never brought it up again.

good point on the sitcoms, it's actually pretty disgusting that this is the shit that gets pumped into the minds of women...

This list isn't about getting her husband to do chores. This list is about getting some control of stuff he'll do anyway.

Some women like to live in a sitcom relationship where the female is always the smart one and the guy is the dumb one. Having a list like this, makes her husband dumb and gets her to control him.

Unless you are married/dating a woman with an ass that only jamal would love. The point of keeping the toilet seat down is so that when she has to go pee for the 43rd time in the middle of night in the dark, she doesnt fall into the ice cold toilet water and wake up the entire house with her shrieks.

Women unironically proving all they can offer is sex or sexual innuendos activities.....bruuh are these bitches even think ?

What the actual fuck? That better be some prime puss to put up with that shit.

I close the lid so she gets to lift it something up too.

Well I mean, at least she knows why he keeps her around. Instead of the delusion that he needs her for anything other than that.

the thought of someone sacrificing their kids health, potentially killing them by self induced vomit so his wife could give him a blowjob made me laugh uncontrollably

Attached: 7a6.jpg (398x500, 21K)

No you wouldn't. Guess how I know.

Obviously fake as fuck some retard wrote to get upvotes on reddit like every other "look what wacky note my frokin epic SO left for me!" bullshit is, as if you'd put something like that up for your kids to see.

Why don’t u Americans just beat ur wife. Then she won’t do this shit:

>tfw you make your baby throw up all the time just so you can clean it and get your dick sucked because you earned enough good boy points

MVP right here

Attached: 1437174905296.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

This you should close the lid before flushing every time it keeps poop water particles from splashing up in the air

because he is canadian

have sex

This is why men should beat thier wives.

based and redpilled

>"Honey, why is our kid throwing up three times a day?"
>"You're right, we should see a doctor. But first: Blow me."

legend

Attached: 1563786223659.jpg (250x250, 35K)

>fall into the ice cold toilet water
Holy shit, how wide are american toilets?

>No nagging for a week in exchange for putting the toilet seat down six times
If only it could be true.

this shit is hot as fuck, what a sexy slut wife

(((I wonder why)))

as wide as american asses, so probably huge

do you think he regrets his decision?

This right here famalam.
Gonna get my gf to make a chicken pot pie tonight now

Attached: 1549711132717.jpg (138x200, 4K)

Kek. This. I have a harem

Dude women are going to take us to the moon and cure cancer, there’s no way an entire gender could be so bad as pissing they need a man’s help to do it haha.

Yet they can't help but ruin shit.

Is that some kind of Sandman thumbnail?