Disturbing video aimed at children promoting lesbianism

I caught my 9 year old daughter watching this very disturbing video:

youtube.com/watch?v=pIHckmp_W0w

I'm pretty sure there are a ton of subliminal messages the video, but I can't decipher what it is.

As soon I caught her watching this video, I took away her ipad and am considering donating it to goodwill. i pretty sure (((hollywood))) is infilitrating youtube so that they can corrupt the youth of America via subliminal messages.

Well, what do you guys think?

Attached: degeneracy promoted.jpg (480x360, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs
youtube.com/watch?v=qrrOzYQEAhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KAtD5PcsTck
youtube.com/watch?v=03x0bU2w9HI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off back to r*ddit, fucking boomer

That shits been around for a while. Yeah, it's trying to make kids ok with gays.

Go back to your incel web, dweeb

Attached: 1563759650281.png (697x1178, 322K)

Gays and niggers should have been quarantined and sent to an island to live and die far away from the rest of humanity.

Why haven't you been protesting Steven Universe? You could have stopped it, but you didn't.

9 eh?

:)

Trump likes em young.

You're being paranoid, no one is trying to push homosexuality on children user.

Attached: child indoctrination.jpg (4593x2213, 1.91M)

Stop being so controlling faggot, keep it up and your daughter will 100% be a whore.

Attached: 1548097009904.png (301x309, 223K)

I hope it works
;^)

Attached: 1563061454580.jpg (682x1024, 150K)

Fpbp

He hates anime because he grew up with jewtoons

Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognize the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board. They believe anything you put in an infographic with minimal research of their own and believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously). I'm pretty sure they would suck cock if you put it in an infographic.
If you look at site statistics you will realize that Jow Forums is literally all newfags trying hard to be neckbeards. Weird, why would anyone aspire to be a loser from Jow Forums? The site's population has tripled since gamergate in 2014 and Jow Forums has risen with the influx of all the newfags. The rampant unironic racism should key you in on how Jow Forums is long dead and something else is wearing its skin. The existence of this place is testament to the lack of quality education and critical thinking nowadays and our inability to take the internet seriously.

You've heard us complain about the cancer killing Jow Forums for years. Well, now we've reached stage 4 and that tumor's name is Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E

They think they are redpilled(cringe) but dont understand "redpilling" is just low-effort political indoctrination. They likely have no real understanding of world history, critical thinking, or philosophy. Their entire worldview is Jow Forums posts, infographics, and memes. They probably spend too much time on the internet and confuse trying to "btfo" an opponent with how an actual respectful argument should work in real life where they try and help the other person and their mother won't feel the need to smack their ass. These younger kids growing up on the internet are confusing banter for how arguments actually work or are never learning how to handle themselves in a discussion in the first place.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs

FUCK YESSS OMG i love this studio so much, based as fuckkkkkkkkkkk thank you so much for killing hetshitters DREAMS hahahahahaha HETSHITTERS BTFO

HETSHITTERS BTFO
HETSHITTERS REKT
HETSHITTERS BTFO
HETSHITTERS FUCKING DESTROOOOOYED1!!!!!

based 3hz
>Studio isn't full of fan-hating, money-whoring dickheads like Trigger and Cygames
>Didn't need het, self-insert, and mobage bullshittery for Carole and Tuesday to succeed
>No cancerous fanbase full of antiyuri hetfucks

HETFUCKS LITERALLY ON SUICIDE WATCH
HAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

we were you when yuri won???? i was on /a/ laughing at hetscum hetshitters hetfilth pieces of trash
fuck i hope in 5 years every anime is yuri and men arent allowed to watch anymore unless they submit to yuri overlords, but even then all men need to go extinct, only lesbian allowed and it will be perfect desu

eat shit HET KEKS

FUCK OFF HETFAGS
EAT SHIT HETSCUM
KYS HETSHITTERS

WE.. FUCKING.. WON.!!!!

ALL YURI FRIENDS REPLY TO THIS POST WITH 'HETSHITTERS GET FUCKED' TO SHOW OUR VICTORY!!!!!!

Attached: yuri shall conquer the earth neptune.png (601x502, 175K)

>Disturbing video aimed at children promoting lesbianism
it's not aimed at children. it's a music video aimed at weebs.
>I caught my 9 year old daughter watching this very disturbing video
good. it's your job to make sure she doesn't get indoctrinated by media.
>I took away her ipad
you gave her an ipad and you wonder why this happened? are you a 30 year old boomer?

youtube.com/watch?v=qrrOzYQEAhQ

Attached: maoistrebelnews-antianimegang.png (614x647, 308K)

youtube.com/watch?v=KAtD5PcsTck
JEKYLL JEKYLL HYDE
JEKYLL HYDE
HYDE JEKYLL

Attached: alex jones spyce.png (720x808, 711K)

Shut up bitch

3:30 lets commit suicide? wtf

The anime studio that drew this abomination, that spawned thousands of trannies, mentally ill anime freaks with anime girl avatar, was burned down recently.

youtube.com/watch?v=03x0bU2w9HI

Maybe anime was a mistake. Maybe its best if anime ends by fire.

Attached: lucky-star-featured.jpg (672x372, 159K)

according to the comments it´s about split personality disorder, which means you overreactet a bit

wew

>aimed at children
bitch pls

Attached: Cirno (裏).png (384x390, 254K)