I've pinpointed exactly the time I entered the life of a degenerate and wasted last 15 years

>Zeitgeist
>"He's all powerful, all knowing, ..., but he needs money!
"Wow, I must be the smart individual because i watched this cool documentary. There's no god, wake up sheeple"

They got me good.

Attached: zeitgeist.jpg (957x1353, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JFI6m6Icav4
youtube.com/watch?v=lElNCekF18c
youtube.com/watch?v=ELIcrMZevBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gpxrGZlGpxw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_(name)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>They got me good.
Me, too.
I didn't know about how all their bullshit was thoroughly refuted because the left made sure almost nobody heard about it:
youtube.com/watch?v=JFI6m6Icav4
Watch that to the end and you suddenly start seeing the nature of people attacking Christianity a lot more clearly. We are in the war or all wars, and the people fighting against God are EXACTLY what we were warned they would be.

does it even matter now? Im not trying to be humble, victimize myself, or be pessimistic. But I feel I am a lost cause now. Im 31 and a complete mess. Worth more dead than alive.

Then you know what to do user. Godspeed.

nah ill never do that. I have siblings and shit.

Hey dudes, it is neocommunism invented by jew. Just google it.

Attached: 1563037866333.jpg (550x625, 103K)

:D

>it's someone else's fault for my shitty life
Grow up

Pretty much same here. Wasn't taught how to properly debate or defend my own views (being a 14 year old I had no real views) so I just absorbed this nonsense and thought I was better off for it.

Over a decade later I realized others are like this too but many never bothered to challenge this poison that debilitated their worldviews, remaining nihilistic and self centered but in a violent way that shuts down wholesome messages or views.
Mentioning God immediately fills the air with disdain.

I got there in like 1981 when I read the bible.
It just speaks to me of control, there's no divinity there.
It's very clearly an anthology of mythology.
And I have no respect for the idea of god punishing people.
The whole thing is just fucking stupid. The idea of original sin is abhorrent, barbaric desert nonsense.
If there is a god, I completely reject the idea that it would punish me for something that somebody else did unless I believe some particular fable in a world full of stories.
If you want to filter all of reality through ancient hebrew tales, that's your problem.
Arguments of "believe what I believe or you are x" do nothing to sway me.
And Christians have nothing else to say beyond shrieking insults at anybody who isn't one of them.
Because they do not see or feel any divinity from their religion either.
It's just a tribe, and you are full of hate and scorn, you do not even follow your faith, you do not believe it either.
You wouldn't be here if you did. And you know this is the truth, no matter what excuse you make.

i do blame myself.

Yes the religion part is bullshit, but this movie does a good job of explaining the money system and war profiteering

yea that was about that time they started pushing those disinfo video documentaries on youtube.
I can post a few others if you morons actually followed this guy, he's a complete loser. He recently deleted some of his old website posts which I have backed up. And I think i came to realize who teh guy really was.
youtube.com/watch?v=lElNCekF18c
DJHIVES
he tells you one thing, that "sheeple" he calls them that cause he wants you to waste your time "waking them up" when they dont care and do it on purpose, as its their agenda. Their agenda is extinction of mankind, even tho they think they are benefitting themselves. Also that attitude that spurred out on the internet around this time, yo8u can find many examples of people saying it *vid of keemstar
theyre working for one person because noone will agree on this CRAP. that one person is selfish and will kill everyojne else even if it was only 2 people left they are so pyschopathic.
Djhives told you sheeple wanted free money. BUt those people do it ijntentionally. the ones who puts it out, does it intentionally, and the few idiots who goes along with it are just plain either bought out shills or are morons who have been tricked. examples of free money, why they dont go to a gold standard and keep bitching that it doesnt matter, if its backed by real stuf, that money is just nothing. and that OHH we need credit.
youtube.com/watch?v=ELIcrMZevBQ

Most of the stuff they do say thats true, you could figure out on your own with common sense.

Attached: little truth lots of lies.jpg (476x356, 49K)

we don tfucking care you useless stupid fuck. we'll rapea nd kill them and don't give a shit stfu pathetic PUSSY. you only say that bullshit acting like your helpless cause you want your LEADER to keep giving yo8u gibs. u useless stupid fuck. i dont care if there is no welfare you dont affect me. including the rich. now go die.

And now you've got it all figured out.
>he doesn't know he's in an interdimensional alien ant farm

a lot of fake people started coming out too around that time. before that you had truther videos and documentaries. but then they started bitching and saying truther videos didnt matter. and all that mattered was finding some way to attack this.
No there isnt any way to attack this, you just leave it alone it will die on its own thats how you deal with it.

its useless to you every bit of it. leave it alone, they need it to fund their own welfare with.

that djhives guy had a video that outted his ass at the time too. If you had ever seen it. Here it is.
youtube.com/watch?v=gpxrGZlGpxw

Attached: deathtorome.png (388x233, 137K)

Quite the jew here

Suck my dick semen demon!

You're not tough. You're weak as fuck. I'd go to The Ruined Orgasm Grill and book an extended stay. Fresh Human Meats, because the effeminate male staff is too weak-minded to slaughter the captive meat niggers for harvesting their forearm meat for forearm fillet protein bowls, therefore you get free board in the ashproof shelter.

Attached: 1563855471625.jpg (623x651, 131K)

Haha that got me good aswell. I am blessed that God didn't give up on me even after all the stupid shit I've done and said and thought.

The Lord is truely good and loving and righteous. May Jesus Christ find you all.

suck my dick semen demon. lick balls too.

Within the community of people who spend time studying history, philosophy, religion and spirituality, Zeitgeist and the organization behind it are known as frauds. Their message might be an interesting one, but it is unnuanced and why forge your evidence? Sure, there is plenty of correspondence between the different cultures and religions and this does point absurd and mystifying possibilities. But this stuff just does it all injustice. t. dutch kabbalah poster

its obvious the Elites get to enjoy the highest luxuries, fuck the hottest girls, etc., while they print free money to spend on anything they want. they buy and own everything. and the goyim are just worker ants who have to scrounge for every dollar.

the money isn't what feeds the Elites, it isn't money that feeds whatever evil god(s) are out there. they are feeding on our energy. when a coal miner spends 10 hours a day mining for coal, and gets paid some hourly wage, he is getting paid worthless fiat paper in exchange for his ENERGY, STRENGTH, TIME, LIFE. and those fiat dollars he is paid, he can use it to do what? pay for food and bills (which go back into the Elites pockets).

ELOHIM = EL
ELites = EL-ites (they are directly under this satanic "god" they worship via human sacrifice)

IS + RA + EL
CAAN Y BAAL (in spanish, the y means "and")

Attached: Capture2.png (597x590, 688K)

>documentary
A documentary documents things that really happened.
Zeitgeist is a crackpot conspiracy theory movie.

Was it forged or did Joseph just cape that Arachanya S lady’s ass too hard? From what I understand the entire religion section is ripped straight from her book and they collaborated. Don’t care one way or the other but it might’ve just been a retard mistake. Joseph was only like 23 or something at the time after all.

this homomovie was what really set off the atheist hat tippers, then they turned into hildawgfags, whats next?

Attached: 1533172432431.jpg (640x640, 61K)

And don’t forget the crystals

some of you won't understand the big picture until you realize that the Elites have the human masses chasing after symbols...dollars, cents, euros, gbp, etc. and then once we have those symbols followed by numbers such as the coveted $10,000,000 or whatever, then we must purchase status symbols. it's all symbols. distractions. they are tangible or intangible but still symbols. a wealthy or strong man is going to want a hot girl on his arm. that is a status symbol. why not a chubby fertile girl. no, it must be a HOT supermodel. status symbol shit, even though it is a physical woman. they want us to chase wealth, mansions, cars, jets, yachts because having these things are better than being poor and not having them. they want us chasing wealth but not power. the elites have been building power.

wealth to get power, power to protect wealth, that is what the medici family believed.

Attached: Capture.png (572x575, 491K)

The latter two movies Zeitgeist: Addendum and moving forward are better and more throughtly researched.

The book "The New Human Rights Movement" also provides prety good criticism towards monetary system, capitalism and market economy along with some actual possible solutions.

>Michael Tsarion nonsense

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_(name)

I mean up until you start messing with the etymology of names you're correct. The God of the Bible (Elohim) doesn't agree with human sacrifice, however there's the other Canaanite gods like Baal and Molech who absolutely demand it.

debunked shit can't be better researched. lies are lies. you cant make them true now matter how many retard disinfo shills you throw out there.

kek

The whole 4 Chan religion meme has actually worked on quite a bit of ppl here.

never heard of that michael guy but will take your feedback for what it is. point i'm making is that everything, including simple human language, is symbols, and within those symbols are hidden meanings, double entendre, codes, etc.

look at the name "Rothschild" for example. it can be broken down, to show that they are "hiding in plain sight".

Roth = Red
schild = Shield, or, child = child
Redshields or RED CHILDS, as in blood-covered child, as in, dead babies and kids sacrificed after they are tortured and raped. there's already a direct link between marina abramovic, those two DC fags james and his bf, and there's a photo of james alefantis standing in a Rothschild family reunion. the truth sounds so fucking insane that most people aren't willing to confront it. not only do the Elites benefit from our wagie energy, and pay us fiatbux in return, which we end up spending back into the system anyway, they are literally kidnapping, torturing, raping and eating kids. we are cattle to them, in every sense.

zeitgeist is bullshit because i don't recall him mentioning the rothschilds. instead, he ended his documentary by interviewing some JEW "futurist" city planner. thats what i remember.

Attached: Marina-Abramovich.jpg (900x588, 231K)

Why don't you actually watch it again and debunk it now that you're so wise and learned, instead of "wow just wow"ing about how embarassing it is. But you won't because you're comfortable with your new tentatively constructed identity, and if you got reminded of the actual content of the film, it would threaten your flimsy ego. I watched it when it came out in 2007, and now at age 25, I still find very little wrong in it. The communism is pretty off-base, but all the stuff about Cuckstianity, the Fed, and war are all air-tight.

You didn't become a degenerate because of the movie. You became a degenerate because the only arguments opposing degeneracy at the time opposed it for the wrong reasons, namely objectively false religious reasons. Now in 2019, anons have unearthed volumes of scientific data proving that degeneracy is harmful, without having to defer to the authority of some fictional God. Basically, you were a casualty of the transition period from religious fiction to scientific realism where it was soundly proven that religion was untrue, but not yet proven that degeneracy was objectively bad. Wrong place, wrong time.

But since you are white (I assume), you do have agency, and can now go back and brush up on those old arguments against religion as well as the new arguments against degeneracy, so that you don't spend your whole life without freewill.

Go fuck yourself in the mouth with a razor you sneaky Jew.

Attached: e45559a24676330162e580f4dfa563d61a3c45d83642954a3633ff56247deb33.jpg (945x709, 177K)

you have to extremely and I mean EXTREMELY
retarded to believe zeitgeist
there's no redeeming that

user, thats literally schizo shit. If you understood linguistics or mathematics, you'd realize how retarded what youre saying. The etymology shit is meaningless. You can literally fond the same kind of patterns everywhere, in fact Ramsey theory and many other branches of mathematics GUARENTEES that randoms patteens like rhis will crop up everywhere. Don't believe me? Learn some math, and figure this shit out for yourself (although, desu if you already believe this shit, I doubt learning math, science, etc. will change your views on these things).

This. Never ever fucking go alone. If one cannot serve the good cause in life one has a DUTY to serve it in death.

What are these guys doing now? The forum used to have thousands of users

Attached: ropehyp.jpg (633x390, 59K)

It’s the exact opposite though. It accidentally references a few facts in the religion bit but is comically off in the money bit.

Considering there hasn’t been any super amazing scientific breakthroughs since the 1920’s (except for Higgs Boson) I think it’s not science that has resulted in a decrease in Christianity but ((modern culture)).
In my experience the most intelligent people are still Christians or Agnostics and the midwits are Atheists.

Nobody told me TGSNT will ruin your life and get you put on the no-fly list. Not worth it famalam.

Hey pal same age same degeneracy from college to now
You needs a something to work on and improve.
I joined this coding school called Lambda and it's been just really great. You don't have to pay anything upfront so that's great for fuck ups, instead owing 13-17% of your income for 2-2 years only once they land you a solid job making $50,000 or more per year.
I'm gonna make nazi websites for us because no one else is doing it.

>wasted the last 15 years
I feel ya there. Not sure anything you do in hindsight wouldn't be wasted time since by the time we are here long enough to know better its basically already all over anyway

for the word is now death
for the word is now without light

kek

>Point out one of the most impact leftist propaganda pieces in the 2k's
>Thread gets schizopost spammed
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Attached: 1561384321222.gif (480x270, 3.77M)

Attached: 1161363.webm (1280x540, 965K)