YES I AM NORDIC WE HAVE A RICH CULTURE CONSISTING OF LIVING IN SHIT FILLED MUD HUTS AND IGLOOS ON GOVERNMENT GIBS BUT...

>YES I AM NORDIC WE HAVE A RICH CULTURE CONSISTING OF LIVING IN SHIT FILLED MUD HUTS AND IGLOOS ON GOVERNMENT GIBS BUT THATS OKAY BCUZ WE WUZ VIKANGS N SHIET AND WE RAPED AND PILLAGED EVERY COUNTRY IN THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE

Attached: 1563834743088.png (438x544, 13K)

/b/ is that way ->

Jealous arab

Attached: based_marriage.jpg (705x664, 119K)

dead kike on a stick

I want to beat her smug face in with a kanabo

he would dislocate then break in half each of your 4 limbs if you tried

>...let us hate all nords , (((i))) will make a another post in 5 min that hates on meds.Trust me goyim !

I have a gun and i know judo
Nice try

The nordcuck fears the alpha Mediterranean.

Attached: 1544250687714.png (948x1180, 193K)

>imagine not having mediterranean blood

Attached: 1472066753477.png (713x619, 38K)

ironic considering Meds revered Germanics across the Rhine as godly, and envied them greatly for their fairness, chasteness, women, height and community cohesion. If you read Tacticus' literature on Magna Germania it reads as a homo erotic fan fiction of tiny Med men lusting after giant 6 ft Aryan blonde cock

Attached: German tribes 6.jpg (1300x1179, 586K)

mediterraneans come from royalty, we built the best civilizations the world has ever seen , you're welcome.

nigger lol

yet here you are speaking to me in my language on Northern European white man's internet... my electricity, my car, my combustion engine, my flight, my planes, my trains, my computer, my mobile phone, my telecommunications, watching my television, my cinema, utilising my cameras and technology
you're a parasite living in a Germanic man's world. keep dreaming about your clay buildings you fucking retarded subhuman when you would kill just to keep me taking all my shit away from you; you couldn't live without the internet you literal untermensch, subhuman lesser man. cattle nigger
imagine if white people didn't give you technology and one day you saw a fucking plane fly over your 3rd world med shithole. Laughable

Attached: William Shakespeare c. 1600 2.jpg (2448x3264, 1.21M)

please impregnate my inferior dago wife

hmm all this (((nord hate))) makes me think they might actually be awesome people

>implying you would be able to smuggle the gun into Sweden
>implying your tiny ass would be able to do anything against an MMA + bodybuilder

Hi cousin :D

Attached: Germanic-DNA_Italy.jpg (700x813, 137K)

Attached: 1539648559822.jpg (3800x1904, 2.96M)

>raped and pillaged every country in the western hemisphere

I know you mean this as an insult but honestly you couldn't come up with a better compliment if you tried. My kind dominated every other country because we were, and still are, just better. And look how much further we've gone. We developed the modern world itself. What great feats have Italians archived lately? We both know the answer to that question. Might as well just save your energy. There's no need for a reply.

Can't wait to spread my 100% Germanic Anglo Saxon seed across shitaly next year. Your blonde population is gonna go up 20% even with all your Nigger migrants.