4 Out Of 10 Adults Regret Their Life Choices

>According to a survey of 2,000 British adults commissioned by UK charity consortium Remember A Charity, four out of ten people regret how they have lived their lives so far. Spending too much time at work and not traveling enough were among respondents’ biggest regrets.
>Other common regrets among those surveyed included neglecting their health and not spending enough time with their family. Many wished they had been a better parent to their children. All of that regret seems to be a big motivator as well, with 40% of respondents claiming that they want to make some positive changes in the near future.

studyfinds.org/hindsight-is-20-20-four-out-of-ten-adults-regret-their-life-choices/#respond

Attached: 5A7B5CEC-1B59-4098-9095-CAE6FDEDF649.jpg (1125x1200, 709K)

" and not traveling enough"

LOL blow it out your golem asses, m*llennials.

Attached: 014784110258.jpg (600x411, 26K)

60% of the population are complete idiots. I would have guessed closer to 80.

Thank God it's not 2 out of 5. Then we'd really be in a pickle!

At least it's not 8 out 20!

(it isn't the millennials, it is the boomers)

32 out of 80

>many people have regrets
imagine being such a newfag to life that you think this is news

Attached: I genuinely wish you had not done that.jpg (618x412, 40K)

>Not wanting to travel
But why?

The other 6 are in denial

>have house
>have car
>have shiny new motorcycle
>21 this mouth
I've got it fucking great. to regret not having more would just be greedy.

In other news, 4/10 adults are NPCs.

Agreed. Traveling for the sake of travel and “seeing other cultures” is gay and bluepilled.
Reasons to travel:
>Skiing
>surfing
>fishing
>rock climbing (if you have gay)
>not being American

>40% of respondents claiming that they want to make some positive changes in the near future.
Hardly any of them will change their ways.

only 4 out of 10? the rest must be lying or deep in denial

>Humans regret things, more news at 11.

I can't fucking stand normie media anymore.

>Many wished they had been a better parent to their children

Uh huh. Except their children are still there and waiting for them. My dad was telling me awhile ago how he regrets not being around more when we were growing up because he was working so often. He's been out of work for 10 years now and does nothing but listen to talk radio all day and continues to reject any offer to do anything with his kids.

Talk is cheap, you fucking boomers.

Iwant to travel to take nice pictures of interesting places (not phone pictures but dslr and tripod and all that, and no people/events. Mountains, forests, landscape photography stuff).
Is that gay and bluepilled?

Obviously a huge cope

BOOOOOOOOOOOOMEEEEEEEEERS

Attached: boomerflation.jpg (1967x1564, 341K)

I work from home and put in 10 hours a week so I can spend lots of time raising my white kids. People look at every generation saying they wish they spent more time with family and less time at work. Then they fall into the same pitfalls. It's sad really.

Good for you man.
My only regret personally is wasting my time asking out NZ woman from the cities.

well at least you still have your dick

$20 an hour for construction work sounds pretty normal. It may not be "skilled" but it still commands way higher pay than standing around an air conditioned room pressing buttons on a touch screen to order people's food for them.

At FOURTEEN.

Attached: Inflation Posts.png (1024x1214, 1.26M)

>working for his dad
Yeah I don't think he was being paid the going rate for labor.

I regret nothing, I've sacrificed a lot to be a white nationalist but would do it 1000x over.

Attached: uSxPDozuhdX7TnCMv-2A6gKg58HzLVUEnLxnmkS21ck.jpg (890x713, 70K)