Who are the greatest political thinkers of the 21st century so far? My money is on this guy right here

Who are the greatest political thinkers of the 21st century so far? My money is on this guy right here.

Attached: 1563509284373.jpg (628x892, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/lgec9
kiwifarms.net/threads/steven-bonnell-ii-destiny-destiny-gg.29205/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Eto kto takoi, Abramchik?

Kakoyto karlik iz Ameriki

Who the fuck is this leftie manlet

Donald Rumsfeld

Attached: 771FDA55-BF98-438B-B935-BFFEC0617C15.jpg (2000x783, 334K)

Ppl of color are my pic

Attached: 935da5bb8aae3237151da68ff46f9976.jpg (240x359, 16K)

Is joe rogan the only non-jew?

Or is he jewish too?

He’s Italian yeah

Is that Boxxy? I've heard of these e celebs, very interesting.

Attached: broomer.jpg (926x1632, 158K)

>Pic unrelated
FTFY

But I do think you have a picture of someone that is habitually denied amusement park rides and Adderall abuse.

Also, destiny go to bed stop shilling yourself.

Joe Rogan, Seth Rogan, both pothead jews. Sorry buddy.

No but I think his wife is jewish, I could be wrong though. He does have a negro stepchild.

Now the heebs are using literal manlets to slide threads. What's going on in this world?

>Ppl of color are my pic
what.... the... fuck... is that?

>manlet who relies exclusively on HS freshmen tier debate tactics like constantly strawmannig his opponent and then interrupting them to break their chain of thought before they can correct him, or gish galloping with specious data when that fails to cover his ass, constantly leans on fallacies to bait his opponents sympathy

What's sad is that in actuality hes about the best one can expect from the online intellectual left these days.

She’s a Jew yeah

>She’s a Jew yeah
Oy vey what a surprise! Carlos Mencia stole jokes, what a piece of shit. Amy Schumer stole jokes, isn't she lovely and talented and funny.

Didn't he get own'd by a retarded nigger?

>Didn't he get own'd by a retarded nigger?
Yes, he actually did. It was fucking hysterical because the nog actually made some good points that destiny had a hard time squiriming out of.

Just goes to show, leftists are literally lower than retards.

I don't know who this is and I'm not even going to look him up.

Suck my nut OP

You could say it was AMAZIN'

ContraPoints

Attached: baphokek.jpg (2800x1798, 1.56M)

Karlan karlanov, vobshem.

utebya yest mamasha i papasha
shto hotyesh at menya natasha
tvoi vrace vdubai dasvidaniya

Attached: 0[1].jpg (480x360, 22K)

what annoys me is that I don't think he's actually dumb, and I think he's aware of all of the tactics you outline, but he'd just make some claim about how the strategy itself isn't what's important, that it's about getting the central message across or some nonsense, he's someone who leans on "The Greater Good" principle, as defined by him, which I've always found pretentious and insufferable.

Attached: dest.png (917x1224, 1.21M)

Eric Striker

For me it's a disgusting manlet with no real convictions who embarrassingly chuckles to himself and spergs out on mute when he loses so he can get his chat to laugh at the opponent instead of making a real argument when he's facing an actual debater and not some 80iq retard he pulled from Discord.

Attached: 1560460079481.png (557x560, 336K)

bump

My dude literally can bicep curl your boy. Your boy argues that you can hold left to the same standards and laws as right wingers. My boy kills and rapes and it's still GOOD thing because he fights against fascism, it's even in the name you retards. ANTIFA. It's Anti Fascism, it's good thing no matter what and you shouldn't question anything about it.

Attached: 1243535343432432423.png (719x1280, 952K)

Chomski and Hedges.
the hate they recieve by each point of the establishment pitch fork is a great indicator of rustled jimmies. fox"conservatives" have been programed to hate them, else their world view would crumble.

fuckin BASED haha

Attached: 1543871357287.jpg (311x399, 30K)

wait was it really him or is it fake? any source? what does he think about it now?

Yes, it's real. He used to drop gamer word bombs all the time. He was completely different and only 180'd pretending to have any actual convictions to build up a new type of platform he could corner in Twitch streaming after his StarCraft career briskly died. He admits this all the fucking time.
Did you really just ask for a source on an ancient chat screenshot? You must be a Destiny fan hehe. But don't take my -- or his -- word for it. I'm just a "bad faith actor" or whatever buzz phrase he programs his viewers with now to keep the cheese oozing. If you're looking for more, I don't really have any, but I'm sure a bunch of people have old clips. The man definitely turned a new leaf, though. Not a grifter. He's also BASED. streamable.com/lgec9

Attached: 1542200840028.gif (168x108, 2.91M)

actually here you go
kiwifarms.net/threads/steven-bonnell-ii-destiny-destiny-gg.29205/
I don't know what's in there because I don't browse KF that often, but I'm sure they got a lot of golden nuggets in those 200 pages. I might check it out myself later.

Attached: 1537796754611.gif (206x139, 1.82M)

a microphone isn’t a guy rosenthal