Jow Forums talks about shit hitting th fan all day long

>Jow Forums talks about shit hitting th fan all day long
>talks about inawood, catastrophic scenarios
>can't even fight, no physical condition, weak as shit

I can deadlift 230kg and I have a Danish greatsword.

Why do you people live in the comfort of your own home instead of preparing for the several civil wars coming to Europe and the US ?

Attached: 0000.jpg (824x1408, 710K)

i haven't lifted in months i could go in the gym today and lift 3 plates ez

no mr. bond, I expect me to die

>can't even fight, no physical condition, weak as shit
sounds like a lot of projection there, froggo

If it’s not on bench then don’t brag about it

3 plates in no condition

Attached: A0655855-0851-42DA-AC87-9B5003076573.png (500x441, 114K)

Because no one really believes it'll happen.

Who needs training and physical exercise when we have guns?

>in addition to being an absolute Chad, I have vast psychic powers that allow me to see how literally everyone but me is inferior
Oh, look, a schizo larp thread.

>I can deadlift 230kg and I have a Danish greatsword.

that's really good user, but what's your best 3mile time?
Can you ruck 10mile in under an hour with 50kg on your back?
That's the kind of fitness you need, endurance x strength, not big 1RPMs.

>Can you ruck 10mile in under an hour with 50kg on your back?

I meant 10k

LOL. Awesome faggot. But how many fedoras do you own?

Gonna need a lot of hard to reach calories in a post-apoc situation to sustain a musculature capable of deadlifting 230KG, OP.

Attached: 1561301476671.jpg (453x679, 61K)

>>Can you ruck 10k in under an hour with 50kg on your back?
I don't expect many people to be able to do this.
I can't and I'm fit as fuck.
But I'm getting old, like a old Snake.

know your meme science

I hope you can deadlift 5.56 you retarded faggot

Exactly fren.
He's not going to be much good, surviving on wild berries his calorific expenditure is going to be too high.

Absolutely based and utterly redpilled

>Have guns
we are already prepared faggot

>I made one post about how I’m an internet tough guy. Then I ran away

Attached: 3F205022-3438-4596-983E-EE31C8B97103.gif (500x249, 1.9M)

Ur in France?

Yeah that's some next level G.M.Spec ops shit. 6.5 miles with 110 lbs in an HR? I'd have to see that to believe it and if someone did manage it what shape would he be in for the rest of the 23hrs of the day

I can deadlift your 230kg mom faggit

Attached: 1562740670005.gif (288x430, 1.92M)

Of course.

Just alive enough to get dragged into a vech probably

I did six days, 4300 elevation up and down, more than 30 miles with 50 pound pack.

>>Jow Forums talks about shit hitting th fan all day long
I'll give you that, it's a common discussion.
>>talks about inawood, catastrophic scenarios
Thinking of Jow Forums bud.
>>>can't even fight, no physical condition, weak as shit
You're projecting.

hey look its another slide thread

Attached: shapiro.png (571x623, 12K)

>sword
>not a bearded axe
I bet you suck dick for cheeseburgers

Why are 90% of the people who prepare for the end of the world almost always fat as shit?

Swords are illegal here

I know the spots on your body where there is little fat or muscle and therefore I can shatter your ribs without needing to “deadlift”. Pathetic piece of shit

Is that when you teleport behind him, senpai?

OI YOU GOT A LOICENSE FOR THAT MATE?!

I own guns.

Nice, fitness is next to godliness, it's a 'soft' skill much undervalued by employers and modern life in general.
The terrain and climate is always the first enemy.
If you can overcome this carrying your own better than your opponent, you're already onto a winner.
If the war with Iran kicks off, there's a serious chance of contagion -ww3.
Turkey have signified their intention to pull out of Nato buying the s400s, in my part of the world it means things could heat up, although I believe turks and iranian don't see eye-to-eye geopolitically.

Boujour, do jou he le licence for zat le terryfieng wepon?

OP is a faggot, but an in shape guy with a gun is still better than an out of shape guy with a gun in a SHTF scenario.

I own combat knives, a hunting shotgun, have been trained in the military, have already formulated plans for when SHTF, I have formed friendships and brotherhoods with other like-minded men, I have been trained in martial arts (krav maga, oy vey) and I have been going to the gym for 8 years now. (my deadlift personal record is 220kg)

Shit is going to go sideways in my part of the world before yours, from the looks of things. Actual conventional war.

nice sword, where can i get one?
and which one is recommended in a SHTF scenario?
with that 1,5 hander you might be able to split people in half but it's also a little long for close quarters/city i think

Turks have virtually pulled out of Nato buying the s400s, I think the invasion of Iran with ignite the Greek-Turk war. I expect the Turks to try to take those little aegen inlets/islands first with a landing party, then aerial battles will ensue. Not sure what's going to happen in the republic here. I expect the turks might want to ingress further grab more territory like the rest of Nicosia, I'm a Brit, and normally I'd do what the UK wants, but this place is home, so I'm ready to help my Greek Christian brothers fight to defend it.

I could take him out with my 1450 ft/sec pellet gun.

I can bench 110kg (im a new lifter) can run for at least 10 minutes straight, can do 90 pushups without stopping and I have vast chemical knowledge/access to weapons (not guns you fucking ZOG NZ government agents)

I can shoot my Glock

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 9K)

When shtf im going to eat that dog

muscles are just in the way in real combat scenarios, you wants to be as lean as possible

>I'm a brit
You cunts are on turkey's side, are you daft? RAF is actively training turkish pilots, you had nuclear warheads in turkey until recently. British military is abhorrent, I've had the misfortune of doing several joint exercises and competitions with you.

You are not either our or Cyprus' allies, you have demonstrated the fact several times in the last century.

You need the strength to hit hard, grapple, etc. You can be strong without being a rich piana roid freak (RIP)

I didn't say you have to be a body builder, you can be in shape without visible muscle tone.

Not if i eat the bitch first

That is some of the saddest cope i've seen on here.

Beta Mode Activated

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 6K)

I know user.
In a ww3 type of escalation turks would try to take the other half of Nicosia, I'd expect the UK to standby and nothing like '75. But I'd do what ever the republic needed to defend it.

Attached: 1519571898647.jpg (700x603, 108K)

Only way they can get a power fantasy that isn't rolling on someone to death

fuck your muhdeadlifts and sword. me and 5 other bros will kill you with sticks

1 week of traiining with a spear > 1 year of training with a sword

get owned larper

do you fight though?
I spar twice a week or more

This, cucked Europeans wouldn’t stand a chance in hell against my Ar-15 and I’m about to get a Scar 17 which I’m going to put a bipod, suppressor, foregrip, and an angled stock so it’s basically no recoil at all. The gun is almost 3k but it’s well worth it. The Ar-15 is overrated.

>t. Fat aboriginal kangaroo fucker seething.

>"Muscles just get in the way!"
>Not a cope
Are you fucking retarded?

>Scar 17
Fully erect. Wish I could justify the cost of getting one. Always use them at shooting galleries.

Yeah, I have the money to buy one right now but I don’t know if I want the normal tanish one or a black one. Thoughts?

Attached: 06B6F351-FA81-48D8-B241-2C747BA038F0.png (519x370, 130K)

>Implying every scenario is going to play out at long range

I can almost guarantee that you're an obese 16 year old bragging about nothing on a polynesian knitting forum.

The majority of us are jacked, just like you

Nothing scares a fat guy more than food scarcity.

Tan is way more aesthetic to me, but if you're using it at night, the dark might be better.

That's the benefit of having a weapon which works up close and at range, though.

Unless you're weapon is allready cocked and drawn and pointing at your attacker, you'll get run down by a knife. 21 foot rule.

You need to be able to walk/jog/sprint in modern combat, you aren't going to be fist fighting Arabs in civil war scenarios, you're going to be shooting/being shot at.

Are you going to deadlift a bunch of living muslims to death? With a greatsword?

>Danish greatsword
>Not wielding a poleaxe
Would not raid the british isles with/10

>muh sharp iron chunk
>muh guns
I can't wait for you fuckers to end up in a pit

Based and feudalpilled.

And unless you've already drawn your katana and cocked your fedora, it's the same predicament. Maybe don't let people get that close without being prepared?

>You're going to shoulder a rifle while a guy is within arms reach of you.
Nothin' personnel kid.

Seriously though, there is never a reason not to be physical fit. You fucking "Muh gunz" niggers are retarded, yes a reliable gun is infinitely important, but it won't do you any good if you can't hike far, climb, carry all your shit, etc.

It's a shame that axes are such a meme weapon(even more than swords). Daneaxes were not really that useful, even losing priority to one-handed axes that you could combine with shields.

Tan looks better but black is more practical.

>and cocked your fedora

Attached: 1454951626267.jpg (680x405, 43K)

Truly, Frenchmen are quite fit.
It takes training to master the art of running away.

I can raise my hand and point my illegal Makarov and shoot them. Why waste time getting "fit" when you should be buying land/selling goods to acquire resources?

Undeniably based and redpilled

>Obese
No
>16
No

Speak for yourself, Jew.

This

Attached: DFD4624A-4F05-4456-B8D7-57D286089102.jpg (750x944, 571K)

>Not already having it shouldered, or being at least able to fire from the hip if you've let someone get that close
I say this as a fencer (blue sash), there's a reason guns overtook melee weapons.
>Seriously though, there is never a reason not to be physical fit.
Agreed.

the axe or hammer being favored is due to mail armors, being able to at least crush and bruise the man beneath it is favorable to jockeying for a chance to get a sword tip through and arm pit or eye slit.

Not everyone is a marauding group of minorities that are going to be driving around firing guns in the air, someone will eventually try to sneak up on you, and someone might actually succeed, you can't walk around rifle at the ready 24/7, and even then that isn't always a 100% chance you'll get them. There's always the chance something can go wrong.

>ez

wtf is that?
EUROPEAN MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT?

oh... easy
Thought it was some non-metric shit measurement BS

I too, have a danish great sword

In my pants

NICE BENDING OVER TO FLEX YOUR NON EXISTANT MUSCLES FAGGOT HAHAHAHAHAHA

True. But again, you're probably not going to get into a defensive position with a danish greatsword in that time either. Pistol is better for that situation.

>manlet
>steroid spots
>hunched to appear bigger
>crotch is lower than door hand
>hand in pants to make it seem larger

Super cope.

The only people who deadlift are fat fucks, bull dykes, and power bottom faggots. Enjoy your bad back.

They are packing on fat reserves so they can keep going if shit hits the fan during winter.

Based adn polearmpilled

yeah, but in the same token, a melee weapon would likely be sheathed/in a scabbard/whatever. To take it out and use it properly, it would be in the same amount of time it takes to draw a gun and hipfire.

That being said, one of the most important tools for any combat scenario is to be fucking alert and don't let anyone get close to you at all.

>cucked Europeans
Can we stop the memes? I own a Steyr AUG

I can deadlift 150 pounds, but I have an AK47 and several pistols.

>don't let anyone get close to you at all.
papa johns, you order the mandingo special?

They start skinny, the fat is a consequence of their survivalist hobby.