Most Important Features To Attract Females

Video > youtube.com/watch?v=ZX8T3wuBZ6c&list=PLF1Z73mPt4XUeXljovSWU2MDynqw8ObgE&index=7&

Attached: Important.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs
youtube.com/watch?v=ruI2al12sXE&t=6s
hbs.edu/faculty/Pages/item.aspx?num=52115
youtu.be/MSq54f2JT_U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wanted for people to see this

Synopsize, ruskian

Trying to attract women is fucking gay.

tl;dr: women are visual, shallow creatures

Finally someone who understands.

Girls likes dicks and that's gay. That's why I only date men.

Now blow me faggot.

Eye tracking studies have been done to see where people look when shown members of the opposite sex.
Men look at face, then briefly chest, hips, then back to face where they'll focus. Facial attractiveness is most important to men.

Women go arms, chest, face glance, crotch, then back to arms and chest. They like muscle more than anything.

It’s hilarious how many of you think your dick, wallet, and height is the most important thing.

>Blackpill - Incel - MGTOW - TRP

You do not attract. You hunt. You find one that resonates with who you are. You do not apologize for who you are.
There are some musta though:
You must be a good example to follow.
You do not get overly emotional about snything.
Get as fit as you possibly can.
Try to make as much money as you can reliably.
Study the blade.

My recommended videos will now be full of this garbage for the next 3 months. kys

Money, power, fame

As if men aren't?

Your entire worldview is through the filter of the negative stimuli you choose to consume on the internet and you never talk to anyone in the real world. You think you know everything there is to know about women because you let a website think for you amd you've browsed a few Jow Forums threads and because it is "suppressed" knowledge(actually just poorly cited or one guy's anecdote) you think you suddenly have intimate knowledge of half of all human experience. God forbid someone with a vagina is a free thinking individual just as much as you are, but how would you ever know? You very likely never talk to anyone enough or in a suitable enough context to know their innermost thoughts and feelings on the world. You have convinced yourself women are a certain way because you are afraid of getting hurt and you are afraid of being called a cuck on the internet. Anonymous interent peer pressure sounds kinda ironic doesn't it?

Attached: are you a good person.png (1319x229, 35K)

Yeah but so are men

Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognize the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board. They believe anything you put in an infographic with minimal research of their own and believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously). I'm pretty sure they would suck cock if you put it in an infographic.
If you look at site statistics you will realize that Jow Forums is literally all newfags trying hard to be neckbeards. Weird, why would anyone aspire to be a loser from Jow Forums? The site's population has tripled since gamergate in 2014 and Jow Forums has risen with the influx of all the newfags. The rampant unironic racism should key you in on how Jow Forums is long dead and something else is wearing its skin. The existence of this place is testament to the lack of quality education and critical thinking nowadays and our inability to take the internet seriously.

You've heard us complain about the cancer killing Jow Forums for years. Well, now we've reached stage 4 and that tumor's name is Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E

They think they are redpilled(cringe) but dont understand "redpilling" is just low-effort political indoctrination. They likely have no real understanding of world history, critical thinking, or philosophy. Their entire worldview is Jow Forums posts, infographics, and memes. They probably spend too much time on the internet and confuse trying to "btfo" an opponent with how an actual respectful argument should work in real life where they try and help the other person and their mother won't feel the need to smack their ass. These younger kids growing up on the internet are confusing banter for how arguments actually work or are never learning how to handle themselves in a discussion in the first place.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs

This guy probably has a girlfriend

Used to ;_;

Also word of advice don't fall in love with the idea of being in love or the idea of a person. There is genuine connection out there but nobody is going to come crashing into your room and demand you marry them. There are a lot of good incels videos out there youtube.com/watch?v=ruI2al12sXE&t=6s
You can be someone deserving of love

>>No.220391888

Feelsbadman

Looks is number 1

Above average height on a man is roughly equivalent to above average breast size on a woman, its not important, but it certainly doesn’t hurt.

Weirdly enough, I looked EXACTLY like the guy in the first pic in the video 30 years ago (but without the facial hair). I had a difficult time with women because i lacked confidence.

>Trying to attract women is fucking gay.
lel

Attached: 1562278243614.png (600x359, 512K)

>lives in America, the last bastion of gun rights for civilians
>study the blade

Please dude, swap citizenship with me

Stfu roastie

>Most Important Features To Attract Females

Social proof via hollywood.

>Study the blade.
fuuck y;all need to get some sleep I just woke an hour ago

Attached: 1563173513048.png (600x400, 352K)

>You do not attract. You hunt. You do not apologize for who you are.
>Study the blade.
Please stop the edging. You're scaring the children.
You fucking virgin.

Attached: NoYouDweeb.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

>Looks is number 1
who the hell is gonna fuck and ugly person it defeats the purpose of sex how do people not get this

Attached: 1562637275131.gif (205x240, 790K)

There is no way to force women to be attracted to you, you can learn how to trick them, but it's something that will always backfire. Sooner or later they'll see who you really are and then they'll be repelled by you.

If you are not physically attractive then you need to be either very successful or charismatic, both of these things will make you seem more physically attractive than you are, if you are physically attractive, charismatic and successful then you will be able to pick from the entire pool of available women and from many of those who are not supposedly available.

If you do manage to craft an act that convinces then you might have the occasional success, but of course like a video game cheat you'll just be lying, everything good that comes your way will be the result of dishonesty and deceit, your subconscious mind will be keeping track of this and eventually the wheels are going to come off.

>things that attract women
>first 2 things are nothing you can control
Dropped watching there. What is the point of this video?

>&list=PLF1Z73mPt4XUeXljovSWU2MDynqw8ObgE&index=7&
What's all this then?

I've read studies that said the opposite

>If you are not physically attractive then you need to be either very successful or charismatic, both of these things will make you seem more physically attractive than you are, if you are physically attractive, charismatic and successful then you will be able to pick from the entire pool of available women and from many of those who are not supposedly available.
YYou can't control it. Like what?

Hollywood is damn hard

Why would I need to watch this video when the answer has remained the same for the several thousand years.

Your wallet size.

i feel like you're one step away from drawing danny phantom fan art and shooting up a grocery store.

two of the first compliments i get from women are about my eyes and my voice. i tend to attract hipster girls for whatever reason.

Jow Forums is tabloid-teir now

Literal non-issue off topic cancer

sounds like somebody didn't get their breakfast sprinkles this morning.

Thats only one of those.

Pick up artists are going into over drive since massive upsurge in mgtow and men literally giving up on relationships.
Even roosh v has gone "god pill".

#everywomandeservesabillionare

Show tits

>shallow
You are the shallow one for not understanding why beauty is attractive in the first place. Everyone wants to give their children good cards. Getting them with a beautiful partner is more likely to give them that.

Except its not like in Finland where you actually have attractive woman.
NZ
Australia
USA
Canada
UK
Massive obesity in all

Yes he says its cancer but deosent even give a reason, whats the point?

The source is some random mutt. Fuck this. Psychology will give you the answers. Most of it is outside your control. However, you faggots would be surprised how far eye contact and some decent listening skills go. Harvard showed an 8% increase in asking followup questions was the difference between a second date. Likable people are not the most interesting, they are the most interested. I don’t mean thirsty, but having a warm approachable demeanor and making a woman the center of the room. That’s it.

>Except its not like in Finland where you actually have attractive woman.
Yeah but some women that arent fat are pretty damn attractive.

If only you knew how bad it is.

Ive been in USA three times and UK, and damn never have I seen so much obesity. So its harder to find a normal girlfriend there?

hbs.edu/faculty/Pages/item.aspx?num=52115
>In one study, the researchers analyzed the results of a speed-dating session and found that people who asked more follow-up questions were more likely to be asked on a second date.

All of you faggots thinking its money or muscles or whatever you’re insecure about fail to realize just how much women or people in general like attention

Yeh bro but thats one study and there is thousand on looks

>like what

Basically women are generally more attractive a nice face and men are generally more attracted to a womans body comparatively

I think women prefer a face just as men.

Okay a girl thinks you’re cute. Cool. You’re now one of 25. What distinguishes you then? What happens when you get her number, go on a date? You’re going to bed her with your looks alone? No. Everyone knows sexual attraction is a start but you have to close the deal or you’re just like any scrub.

Why would you want to attract females? I'm always happy when there is no woman around. Women are irritating children who fuck with dogs.

Attached: how-talk-to-a-woman-who-has-a-dog.jpg (1000x637, 93K)

Men care more about body because women have to give birth; women care more about face because it's a better indicator of health.

Women: youtu.be/MSq54f2JT_U

"used to", because you are a little bitch with no understanding of male or female nature. You still live with your "beliefs", you have no fucking idea what the simple truths about men and women are.

>attracting females
Im good. I got enough.

Attached: CCAA154B-42B4-4745-884D-2446EEB1A650.jpg (669x899, 201K)

tlrd.

1. defined jaw.
2. hunter eyes.
3. height. 6 feet or taller. Manlets need money.
4. strength. Wide Shoulders, biceps.

Confidence is nothing.
Hit the gym lads. IF you're short, show money status: gold watch, fancy car etc.

Ur correct about that

lel

Sorry, the thing is women used to treat me like shit until I started going to the gym, taking more time on grooming and dressing better.

Then all of a sudden..
>Girls show up for dates rather than flake
>"Wow you're so funny!"
>"Wow you're so interesting, I never thought about it like that"
>Suddenly have "chemistry"

You can say "well you just didn't meet the right women" but the change in attitude towards me was obvious across the board from nice girl next door types to sluttier looking girls they all suddenly had time for me..
It's almost like women didn't give a shit about personality, or how much I made them laugh and were more interested in how I looked.

Shoulder to waist ratio meeting the golden section. 1.6 :1 . It's more important than facial features to women.
lift.

vast majority people is not like this. vast, when average height is 180 cm here then its obvious most of us are not 6 ft, most of the people are average in all aspects and yet get girls. this inceldom is rly ridiculous. I seen 170 cm ugly manlets getting prety girls, ofc chad has is much easier but it seems that people on this board think you need to have all these to even get a girl Average height in US is like 175 cm too, average asian guy is like 170 and mexican between. Average western european or american is literaly fat according to statistics and shit you see on streets and most of the people have no defined jaws but look like slavic subhumans

this. Women are not equal to men, thus should not be treated as a fellow human. They are follower-type NPCs. If your character has enough exp to succeed in the Quest, then the NPC will keep following you (eventually stay with you forever once things become too complciated, i.e. having children, getting old/ hitting the wall)

Attached: NPCs1.jpg (250x208, 5K)

Same.
Lost 46kg, started lifting.
They almost drool at me as they watch my arms. Have me in bed in their minds within less than 10 seconds of meeting.
Even women who knew me before. "Wow you're looking great user" . This is actually kind of creepy how touchy feely they get.
Good physique but I'm just not that good looking and they didn't give a shit about how smart I was before, the major emotion I got before was irritation.
Night and day.
Start caring about yourselves anons. They only do if you do.

You know you will never, ever in your wildest dreams outvote us...right?

2016 was a freak occurrence, a tantrum by a dying breed of pissy white dudes who will never make it happen again.

You just don't have the numbers and 10% of you are gay.

Storm's a coming, assholes. And it is very brown, very feminist, and very fucking Stalinist for shitty regressive throwbacks.

When Dems get power back, you cucks will be dragged off to PRISON for posting hate speech online.

Women are so DONE asking for their rights. You fought them tooth and nail and now they are going to take those rights with soul crushing force.

Fuck your shitty slutshaming.
Fuck your imbecile creamsicle President.
Fuck you for never getting laid

Attached: 1527025536442-2.jpg (640x793, 62K)

> hips
Yup. Nice hips matter.
And, makeup is a thing.
> arms, chest
This.

We don't pretend otherwise.

kill yourself

Men are kind of like this too at least before they get rejected enough to lower their standards. They'll go for literally insane if she's attractive enough. The difference though, is that women are absolutely warned of this. Whereas men are told lies, that somehow women - whose biological imperative is to produce fit children with advantages in life - will date someone uglier than themselves willingly. Men get a shock when they figure it out.

Bump, because bitter pills are the best pills.
It means the medicine is stronger

Attached: 6F073BF8A.jpg (720x429, 31K)

Bastè

I care a lot for the face and my only requirement for the body harmonious look. However I often prefer someone with a better personality over someone with the prettiest face.
I just want a girl that looks okay and healthy without clothes, makeup or hair dressing.

Yeh ofc if your avg you can get gf so easy