Daily Reminder

These people are not true blue fucking Aussies. They are invasive scum that should not be allowed in our country.

Attached: pigs.jpg (500x304, 112K)

exactly

I'm sure that's what Aboriginals said. You came yesterday; they come today.

They are infesting Sydney, it's honestly disgusting.

And I don't agree with what we did to the Noongas but that doesn't mean we should let it happen to ourselves out of guilt.

I‘m sure that is also what the Natives said about you, Amerifat

I'm part native, actually. Looks like I get to stay, meemflag.

Not sure why we didn't just shoot them as invaders

Your best guy came and helped us

Attached: fa91c9115966fc98cfef9c86a8a65c429d58d63549d53f3aa5d0e727b71ea2ee.jpg (700x803, 128K)

Sadly it's not enough, we need more events like Christchurch and we need them consistently in order to create change otherwise we're fucked.

You mixed race freak.

It's too late, the vast majority of people here thought it was bad. American level of intelligence.

Attached: at least we are not epeaking german.jpg (1068x1182, 356K)

Hopefully people will follow in his footsteps.

I think to get into 'straya you gotta beat a kangaroo's ass.

The entire east coast and melbourne are complete shitholes with sydney being the biggest shithole

They sure will.

Fuck the stupid noongars dickhead.
Noongars are like 6% of abbos but every dickhead in Australia acts like they are it, news flash Koories are the majority of abbos and they live in white mans society quite comfortably instead of being whinging dickheads in the desert dancing around a tinnie pile screaming
>whoom baba hoya

Attached: critters.jpg (1000x1334, 336K)

#freetarrant

Yes, i too am part of the online terrorist group known as Jow Forums.
Free brontent torrent!

Attached: 1562307345831.jpg (563x808, 38K)

>aboriginals
>saying anything of even remote value
yeah nah

Exactly why you have to protect your borders mate. Or you get replaced.

The only prominent abbo i know of is on our $50 for being an "inventor" but all he did was invent failed perpetual motion devices.

And this is why NZ is better, we don't have this shit.

I fled over a year ago. Best thing I ever did.

Attached: 1521611943473.png (2000x2129, 1.38M)

ah yes the Cherokee

Yes you do dumb fuck.

Attached: 529763.jpg (300x360, 14K)

>implying anyone has the guts or the means or even cares enough about him to do it

I haven't seen a headscarf in months, how do you feel about that? You aren't tricking me retard, I've seen how infested Syndney and Melbourne are with my own eyes.

Auckland is comparable to the whitest place in melbourne

you should try wellington some time
I know of some individuals who converted to islam cause of all that shit there
thats a real shithole

You literally had a terror attack happen against people who do, maybe they learned a lesson uleh.

Attached: m8.png (640x640, 85K)

If you wont have white children user, we will need to keep the population growing some other way.

>there were brown people killed in Christchurch so that must mean that our demographics are just as fucked as yours!

I intend to.

Who cares what race they are?
Muslims are muslims.

Sure. That’s what they all say.

Piss hole propane