Someone who is familiar with Christianity and biblical history educate me on the nephilim...

Someone who is familiar with Christianity and biblical history educate me on the nephilim. So these were fallen angels (demons) on earth after the fall, and were roaming around breeding with female humans which consequentially created demon/human giants? Any traces of them left today?

Attached: Giant-Nephilim.jpg (1200x1011, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Enoch#The_Book_of_the_Watchers
youtube.com/watch?v=zVYMDJq1oZM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Imagine how big their uh spleens must be

No, no and no. Why are you reading that part of the bible? It's completely legend.

So basically demons came down before the flood, fucked women and they got pregnant with giant hybrid abominations who were mostly blind and homosexual (seriously)
then god destroyed all of them

Attached: PicShop-52F9B5EF7B812A4900E5CF25509BABBF.jpg (2000x1485, 1.02M)

why did u say it was legend then

/thread

user
He didLook at the fucking id

they also interbred with animals. The book of Enoch says they "began to sin against birds and beasts", but doesn't specify exactly how. Fragments of the book of giants show that "sinning against" them was interbreeding with them and creating nephilim/animal offspring.

Oh shit ya'll had the same flag and color so it confused the shit outta me

Here's the cliff notes:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Enoch#The_Book_of_the_Watchers

note that many religions feature giants who get genocided (Greek titans, Nordic giants, etc).

Welp, that explains the Jewish link to the nephilim.

They have ruled the world since ancient times, although with genetic engineering and dilution of the demonic blood, they are mostly not giants today.

"And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay." Daniel 2:43

>The book of Enoch
The book of Enoch is fake as fuck that's why God won't let it be in the bible
I don't see how, kikes come from Neanderthals

>they also interbred with animals.

Naga, centaurs, mermaids, Dagon, Hannuman, minotaurs, Ganesh, etc.

The scientists lie and say their bones are dinosaurs or mammoths, if they don't outright discard them.

Attached: Dagon.jpg (220x164, 19K)

Look up the Saiduka and The giant of kandahar for recent giant stories that some attribute to nephilim offspring.

The book of Enoch and the book of Jasher aren't God's word

Show proof, I can't see how humans and animals can make offspring

Not humans and animals. Demons and animals.

Yeah but there isn't proof of this
>Inb4 the book of Enoch
If the book of Enoch was God's word then Martin Luther would have put the book into the bible, he didn't so it's not God's word

with modern human anatomy
>lung surface area to blood and tissue volume
>bone density and mechanical properties
>tendon and ligament mechanical properties
>muscle strength/cross-sectional area ratios
>body surface area/body volume for heat dissipation
and whatnot, a human that is 20' tall, let alone 30+' tall is an impossibility. or, at the very least, they would be incredibly fragile. they wouldn't be able to walk far without getting winded, would barely be able to even stand let alone lift their limbs, and their heart would fail before they reached adult size

>Trust me bro

>imagine being so kiked you actually believe this shit
These are fairy tales so that you don't realize your land is being stolen and that you are being genocided by Jews
In the end you will walk right into their trap and will probably even pray to their God while the niggers come and murder your family

Christcucks are worse than kikes

Attached: 1559917757486.jpg (1200x798, 188K)

Genesis 6:1-4

There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

(((G-d's))) word

i would tell you that i'm a biomedical engineer but you wouldn't believe me, so i'll just say
>trust me bro

oh hiya schlomo

Attached: 1563374498951.jpg (847x477, 54K)

Imagine living for 30+ years being a sinner and then burning in hell for eternity

Attached: 3.png (573x1552, 633K)

> Burger education

Yeah well the word of God says Goliath was strong and I think God is probably right user

We all know that angels are really just a biblical euphemism for aliens.
Can we stop pretending we believe in magic and get real please?

Attached: Aliens.jpg (1061x1097, 87K)

>Croatia
Literally irrelevant

Sure thing retard

Attached: 1555631206561.png (1920x1080, 451K)

ok. you believe what you want, and i'll believe what i want. but if you gave me a choice between fighting to the death a 6-foot man and a 30-foot man i will choose the 30-foot man without hesitation; the 30-foot man would defeat himself by taking a single step

>30ft
I don't care what OP says they weren't that tall more like 14 feet

The Bible doesn't explicitly state that, so I could be wrong, but the Bible doesn't enumerate every detail of the natural world, and demon/animal hybrids fit what the Bible does say and the available worldly evidence.

"And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth." Genesis 6:12

>14 feet
if you gave me the choice between fighting a 6-foot man and a 14-foot man i will choose the 14-foot man.

I guess so

I'm more quick to believe that things like the chimera were just demons possibly demons that possessed animals

Yeah but what if he is extremely strong and has good vision and good endurance

>tfw no nephilim gf

Attached: 1560579363114.jpg (945x846, 103K)

the average man at that time, in the region, was no where near 6'

Their last descendants (Goliath and his clan, taking refuge amongst the Philistine cities) were killed by the Hebrews (unrelated to modern jews)

Aliens are demons. Space and aliens are a 150 year old psyop to prepare the way for the Antichrist, whom they will probably say is an alien.

>that image

I don't know how anyone can look at that and think those people are here to spread good.

>Yeah but what if he is extremely strong and has good vision and good endurance
impossible. muscle has a certain strength:cross-sectional area ratio. lung surface area grows with the square while blood and tissue volume grows with the cube; same for heat dissipation which is mostly achieved through the skin. vision can be good, sure, but i could literally powerwalk away from him and he'll get winded trying to chase me. these are fundamental laws of physiology.

at the end of the day i am serious. if you told me that i has a choice to fight to the death a 6' man and a 14' man i would choose the 14' man to fight, guaranteed. the upper-limit for human height while maintaining good physiological function seems to be about 7' 6'' or so. even then you get into the realm of lumbar spine issues among other joint issues

Jokes on you, the giant would just fall over you and then you'd both end up dead.

if god wanted humans to be above 7', then he should have designed our lumbar spine (sigmoidal S-curve is a really shitty design), knees (quite literally 2 broomsticks duct-taped together with fragile tendons), and whatnot better. in biomedical engineering we jokingly throw around 2 sayings:
>god is a shitty engineer
and
>biomedical engineering: correcting god's mistakes

The raphaim somehow made it through the flood, either as zombies or something else. What is clear is they didn't breath, they drowned. Job 26:5 is a hard pasage to translate and either "dead things are formed in the waters" or "the dead are in anguish in the waters"

These raphaim take place in the first world war mentioned in Genesis 14, and they are why we still have giants during the time of David. They are the reason why God has to make it clear that he has absolute control over the grave in Isaiah 28 and in multiple places in Revelation. Just like God had to take steps to confound the language at the Tower of Babel he had to deny any control of the grave/necromancy from the powers of fallen.

See my post and look up how uninformed you are.

Rob Skiba covers it well with how well Enoch syncronizes with Genesis. Genesis 6 makes it clear that "all flesh had been corupted" by this fallen society and peoples.

Enoch was literally withheld till the later days. It says so. So of course it went missing for thousands of years.

Jasher has problems, Enoch does not.

Nigga we cloning shit today, splicing DNA.

They were born the size of normal humans they just never stopped growing. Puberty after puberty contributed to their exponential growth.

Bible makes it clear in the end of times 2/3rds of the nation of Israel are going to be cast off as reprobate silver.

Attached: Pilpul.jpg (1200x489, 150K)

Early in the Bible it is said that some of satan's angels fell in love with mortal women and got the prego. And so the nephilim were born who were kings of mortals until the flood came.

We don't have the skeletal structure to support that size and weight. Or they could have quadrupedal, like gigantopithecus, but then that would still be tough at that size.

How do you actually deal with the fact of getting older, ever year since I've left school like 6 years ago I feel like it's just wasted time even when I achieve things. Every year that passes I can feel the opportunities and time slipping away that will never come back.

>the upper-limit for human height while maintaining good physiological function seems to be about 7' 6'' or so

Modern giants are mostly emaciated - probably because they aren't fed enough, and are medically treated to stunt their growth so as not to throw a wrench in our carefully managed worldview.

Attached: Human-Giant-Article2.jpg (504x679, 135K)

Kekd
Checked
Bible literalists wrekt

k

Damn nigga hes a fucking vidyagame boss irl

Instead of learning about fairy tales about giants you should learn about actual history and all its cover-ups.

Attached: 1549242229430.jpg (450x342, 27K)

It is like the Great Khali became emperor. Probably sounded all fucked up like Andre the Giant.

Attached: Great Khali.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Based and demonpilled.

I think the idea is you wouldn’t just scale up a human 4 times their height. They would have different bone structure, muscle tissue, a super heart, etc. It wouldn’t be impossible to reach that size but they’d be some weird looking dudes.

Truth seeking for long enough in any area of study will eventually lead people to realize that the overall conspiracy is to prepare the way for the Antichrist and turn the masses away from God's only begotten Son, Jesus Christ.

the ancient sacrifices on the altars that the heebs did were unironically to feed the giants

Attached: 1541997588027.gif (500x361, 381K)

ah ok so the answer is
>it's magic don't ask questions
i should have known

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=zVYMDJq1oZM

People that height will have arthritis from birth, the weight will crush the legs, neck, hips, the myocardial wall will have to support incredible pressure. so lets face the facts.

Attached: 0.jpg (406x646, 41K)

Fucking hell beat me to it.

Attached: 1501458584632.png (259x194, 7K)

truth seeking for a bit longer will make you realize the world is much bigger than those psychopaths believe it is. and that people like you are silly for falling for their illusions.

Attached: 1558583951395.jpg (600x450, 44K)

It's literally impossible for humans to be this large though. You can't just scale everything up and call it a day. Human body is as large as it is because of conditions we find ourselves in - atmospheric pressure, oxygen amount in the air, gravity. Making people even 50% larger would make our bones unable to support the weight, cardiovascular system unable to transport oxygen quickly enough and a thousand other issues.

Not to mention the square cube law would mean they're constantly overheating.

Proof that giants are still alive and love omelette

Attached: _97329850_omelettefrafp.jpg (1024x576, 129K)

The DNA is still around. And it gets passed on and activated at times, and that's how you get white basketball players.

das rite

Attached: 1558584031309.jpg (346x500, 30K)

it makes me sad to think we'll never know the truth about the giants in modern times

Attached: 1549242907587.jpg (252x305, 17K)

It hurts.

Get a wife
Raise children
Build

whoa didn't notice you on the chart lil fella

Attached: mudfloodsociety - Btz86Frg8fh_Btz86A8AcUE.jpg (320x320, 17K)

At least someone mentioned it. The bigger you grow the more you weigh cubed. Look at the way people with giantism move. Their knees are fucked and they're almost always walking with a cane. Look at land animals that are technically giants. Elephants have 4 legs that look like tree trunks specifically so they can move around. A bipedal humanoid couldn't grow over 8 or 9 feet tall without being crushed under his or her weight.

TL;DR Giants don't exist.

imagine the smell

>TL;DR Giants don't exist.

Attached: this is a real depiction.jpg (640x394, 83K)

this is also completely not true, how do you not know about basketball?

Attached: Johann Petursson, was born in Dalvík, Iceland on 9 February 1913 and was known as The Viking Giant, (473x762, 51K)

>TL;DR Giants don't exist.
they already used the "god used magic" excuse that they always use. there is no arguing with christkikes

don't talk this way about my waifu

Attached: hovindfemur.jpg (496x670, 29K)

The idea that they were humanoid but not literally todays humans but really big isnt ridiculous and calling it magic is pretty lazy

Height: 2.34 m (7 ft 8 in)
Died: 26 November 1984 (aged 71); Dalvík, Ic...
Born: Jóhann Kristinn Pétursson; 9 February 1...
Weight: 163 kg (359 lb)

7 foot 8. Not 8 feet, not 9 feet, not 14 fucking feet.

you fools forgot to do your research

*blocks your path*

Attached: giants-human-remains-found-scale.jpg (648x511, 117K)

>making shit up to justify your fairy tales
lmao @ christkikes

>Making people even 50% larger would make our bones unable to support the weight,
You mran 9ft? Wasnt the tallest man like 15 ft tall? Granted he needed a cain and shit, but dude was 6ft when he was like 6 years old

Attached: Giant-bones-in-North-America-locations.jpg (640x402, 133K)

>Granted he needed a cain and shit
and he couldn't run and probably had huge issues walking up stairs

Attached: 1462519345.gif (300x344, 14K)

Nephilim means defeated ones, or losers. It doesn't mean angels or dead ones. That's a mistranslation.

Attached: gc3a9ants-crc3a2nes-et-ossements.png (257x561, 188K)

Im a fantasy/scifi guy. Youre just lazy bro

>cant run
And?
Youre really stuck on this idea that they must be giant copies of normal people. Theres no reason to think that, especially in a book that says theres monkey tree people

The atmospheric pressure was much lower with higher oxygen for a good while. Obvious differences in the structure of the body would be required to support that mass even with increased atmospheric help. They weren't just Human bodies scaled up. They were much better than that.

>Youre just lazy bro
i just understand human physiology and biomechanics

Attached: chinese.jpg (473x639, 80K)

there is no reason to believe in anything written in the bible at all

oh shit I love this picture and I'm no manlet

>human
Theyre not human tho... by definition...

7'8" is closer to 8' than 5'10" is to 6'1"