Why do white women do this?

Are they trying to impress black men?

Attached: b024t93465.webm (1280x720, 1.48M)

Yes, but I'm sure white guys like a rounder ass too. At least up to a point.

For the same reason people use meme flags. Sage.

Why dont they just do barbell squats?

You false advertise, you pay the price!

Because sometimes big tits and boring personality aren't enough.

Attached: 1B39872F-3621-42BA-833B-0AFD4E5101C7.jpg (973x973, 119K)

this, also deadlifts, stiff-legged deadlifts, box step-ups, barbell lunges, and hip thrusts
>why won't they do these
because they require effort and 99% of roasts don't have the discipline

Dios mío...Espíritu del Señor. Espíritu de Dios, Padre, Hijo y Espíritu Santo, Santísima Trinidad, Virgen Inmaculada, ángeles, arcángeles y santos del paraíso, descended sobre mí. Fúndeme, Señor, lléname de ti. Expulsa de mi todas las fuerzas del mal, aniquílas, destrúyelas. Expulsa de mí los maleficos, la magia negra, el ogro de las tinieblas, el luz extinguido, el americano... Por favor, destruye la infestación diabólica; todo lo que es mal, pecado, envidia, celos y perfidia; la enfermedad física, psíquica, moral, espiritual y diabólica... destruye al monstruo, a la creatura... Quema a este mal en el infierno, para que nunca más me toquen a mí ni a ningun ser. Ordeno y mando con la fuerza de Dios omnipotente, en nombre de Jesucristo Salvador, por intermedio de la Virgen Inmaculada, a todos los espíritus inmundos, a inmediatamente, que me abandonen definitivamente y que se vayan al infierno eterno. El chupa-chupacabras no puede triunfar, el monstruo, el abominación... debe morir... Encadenado por San Miguel arcángel, por San Gabriel, por San Rafael, aplastado bajo el talón de la Virgen Santísima Inmaculada, aleja el aberración genetíca, al ogro de las Americas...

Amén.

No they are not trying to impress monkey's.

Ghjkloo gfssseyui khggf kkl Essn komngddda kkkoommmjhhb, thanks.

Attached: IMG_2056.jpg (495x487, 35K)

Did nothing to make it better.

I'd be pissed if I peeled those Jeans off and two slices of ham plopped out.

Yes

Pretty much. Otherwise they'd try to look more like pic related

Attached: 1234543536655.jpg (1080x1350, 98K)

This.
And yeah I’m fully aquatinted with the whole
>durrrrrr big asses are for niggers
meme, but you’re a complete low-t faggot if you can’t appreciate a nice thick round voluptuous ass.

Attached: 52322889-CE02-4A22-9DBB-9E12480CA73E.jpg (584x1565, 628K)

Honestly yeah I’m really fucking suspicious about it. Everything is about ass now and whenever I see a white girl showing off her ass I always wonder who’s she doing it for?

They're just trying to look sexy to appease the fragile male ego

Like tattoos, they see other women doing it so they do it too. Media/social media pushes it, as always.

They do it for themselves you bigot, don't tell a woman she does what she does for others to approve or anything, YOU FUCKING SEXIST PIECE OF SHIT!!!

Can confirm.

>Everything is about ass now

It's just the easy way to sexualize.
Boobs are hard to perfect-too small ,too shaggy etc.
The ass reauire less effort and genetic luck to loock good.

>to appease the fragile male ego

Funny way to spell "indulge in female vanity."

>media pushes 'thicc'
>women eat it up
There is no greater meaning behind it, the media pushes thicc women and obviously the cattle will flock towards it. Women are the most susceptible to social peer pressure.