Big think

Hmmmm

Attached: teotihuacan.jpg (858x540, 259K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JnERUZNqwbc
foxnews.com/tech/mysterious-lost-maya-cities-discovered-in-guatemalan-jungle
scholar.google.nl/scholar?start=0&q=norte chico&hl=nl&as_sdt=0,5
themazatlanpost.com/2019/07/08/researchers-confirm-the-largest-pyramid-in-mexico-has-been-found/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hueyatlaco
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Aint that a doozey?

Attached: losttreasuresofthemayasnakeking_lr_15.jpg (1600x900, 297K)

big dick in ur ass faggot

Attached: iu[3].jpg (240x320, 9K)

Attached: g3.jpg (750x444, 139K)

the savages invented their own soil, it is hyperfertile

Ah the good old incas/mayas/aztecs ruins are 100.000 years old or some other big number. No they're not retard.

Yes, those savages...
Creating extra fertile farm land and shit.
Entire civilizations with 20 million people, pre inca, nothing special, forget about it.

Explain

Probably got fucked by a massive flood.

nigger

What does fase mean? What does altura mean? No one here speaks taco

>Entire civilizations with 20 million people
Nigga pls, even today Mayans don't exceed 6 million and their population is at an all time high.

Are you retarded?

Fase=phase Altura=height, you don't need to speak taco to understand this, both languages have heavy influence from Latin and Greek.

ok now give us some context

Nigga please, even the Inca civilization was 6-14 million people and the pre inca was far larger in size after being found with LIDAR

Attached: g1.jpg (649x365, 47K)

hes trying to say niggers made this not mayan/aztecs

Pre inca civilization and structures in the amazon were found with LIDAR, the shit that is buried is buried under enough soil to suggest most of it was built during the last ice age.
If it sounds interesting should search into it.

Am I retarded? Why the fuck would you bury a temple?

THEY WUZ MEXICAN KANGZ AND SHIT!

Aliens.

>Am I retarded?
If you have to ask, the answer is Yes.

That was in Amazon and they all died from disease before more than one explorer saw them.

It's so old that it was buried by time.
It has a few meters of soil covering it, It takes 200 years to produce 1cm of soil, a meter is 100cm, how many years would 10 meters of soil be?

IT WAS ANCIENT ARYANS

Attached: image.jpg (1462x2046, 121K)

Are you same retard assaulting /his/ with this garbage 24/7? Piss off, dude.

Hitler went back in time and built an Aryan civilization in the jungle

Attached: Neons.jpg (279x372, 65K)

>Pre inca civilization
you retard, Inca civilization is newer than both Maya and Aztec.

Ancient Aryans were Aliens, they terraformed the Earth but later becouse of some gigantic accidental (mayby treason? Space jews?) it all went backwards

hahaha

knew it

IT WUZ NIGGERS OR AYYRIANS

Oh so you will now present us with your definitive proof

They had blue eyes blonde hair and sheeeeit...

Mybe talking about olmec then think thats the last one

These boys maybe.
youtube.com/watch?v=JnERUZNqwbc

Attached: skulls.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

The Flood was real.

Attached: qeF7edQ.jpg (1225x735, 205K)

foxnews.com/tech/mysterious-lost-maya-cities-discovered-in-guatemalan-jungle
>The study indicates that previous estimates that placed the population in the ancient Maya lowlands at between 1 million and 2 million need to be completely rethought. Based on the extensive survey, experts now think that up to 20 million people were living in the region
Obviously this is originally a pre-history civilization, unrelated to the known Mayan one.

Mexiniggers and Mexiaryans had eternal wars that lead to meximutts being created

Attached: no source given.png (3630x1615, 783K)

You show proof you retards make the claims, the oldest ruins found in South America in Peru just south of Ecuador, called the Norte Chico civilization ca 3500 bc, one of the oldest city like places in the world. But nowhere close to what you low iq conspiracy fucks think. Go ahead show me the proof you mongoloids.

1cm + 200 years = 210 years

Nothing existed in America before Europeans came, when Europeans were 30 miles away from the coast, God spawned all the wildlife

a meter of soil is 2000 years and 3000 more to become fertile.
so what is 10 meters of soil?

>, the oldest ruins found in South America in Peru just south of Ecuador, called the Norte Chico civilization ca 3500 bc, one of the oldest city like places in the world
Where's the proof of this?

>sandnigger shithuts rapidly encroaching on pyramids

Humans were designed to collect gold. Later some degens fucked your great granny and shit went wacky for awhile.

hmmm I've got this 3000 - 2000 + 10 - 210 = 800 years

Remember anything not made by whites are made by aliens or a kang nigger

Attached: a927d559e358de67e8ccaf203789a5ef-tile.jpg (800x744, 331K)

Anyone eat a little soil now and then? I used to feel tired all the time till I ate some of the earth.

Is he?

Good now how many would that be if you divide it by 7?

>scholar.google.nl/scholar?start=0&q=norte chico&hl=nl&as_sdt=0,5
Go read your heart out, oh wait ofcourse you're not going to do it. Go back to reading anceint alien and mud flood bullshit thought up by paranoid weed smokers, you people are as disgusting as niggers. I hope you get stabbed by an abo you disgusting bogan.

yea hes trying to say it was aliens before the ice age

>burden of proof applies to you but not me, because my claim is supported by mainstream science; an incorruptible source of truth
>Gobekli Tepe at least 10,000 BC, even by pozzed mainstream estimates
>likely older than that
>Sphinx in Egypt 12,000 - 28,000 years old

Those pyramids were made from adobe, not stone you retarded cunt, they eroded away not buried

the whole huge numbers is just to get in line with evolution kikeism
people stop noticing and just go "ooh aaah ancient" once you start saying 100k years, 1 million years!

eroded away you say?
What about them being found with LIDAR don't you understand?

Attached: 1517523903195-07_Tikal_RRIM_3D.jpg (2525x1184, 728K)

>a meter of soil is 2000
20,000 years, retard
200 years = 1cm of soil
200 years/1cm x 100cm = 20,000 years

themazatlanpost.com/2019/07/08/researchers-confirm-the-largest-pyramid-in-mexico-has-been-found/

>estimated to be around 1700 years old.

No guys at wass ayyyyryans

Humans have existed for at least 200,000 years in our current forms. plenty of time to build some shit.

Attached: race-and-genetic-distance.jpg (688x549, 111K)

Did you see the lidar pictures of entire undiscovered cities being found everywhere?

Kiwi just got BTFO'd hard

Wrong, this is bad and you should feel bad.
see

200,000 years you say, that's an odd coincidence

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hueyatlaco

Whaha, I called it the moment Isaw the first postmade in this thread. I showed proof, now show your proof how how it's so much older.
>Gobekli Tepe at least 10,000 BC, even by pozzed mainstream estimates

Wrong, pottery has been found of 10.000bc, Gobekli tepe building is from8.000 bc, ye big numbers are hard for your small brains. Show me the proof of your incorruptible science then? I never claimed science is never wrong, its an learning process, butevery evidence untill now points to Norte Chico being the first cities in South America with carbon dating and all. You people make claims of 100.000's of years without any evidence at all.
Show me your proof of the Sphinx being that old? I already know the answer, because there is nothing besides your anceint aliens theories and other sorts of new age hocus pocus and muh indians trold me it was always there stories.

Too bad they were still fucking primitive when Europeans rolled in.

you're a retard.. let me refer you to your previous post:
>It takes 200 years to produce 1cm of soil, a meter is 100cm, how many years would 10 meters of soil be?
200,000 years
200years x 100cm x 10meters = 200,000 years to accumulate 10 meters of soil

>Costa Rica weed smoker's answer
you shitskins really do have low IQs

>sphinx 28,000
Nah, not a fucking chance. 12,000 sure.

The fuck are you doing posting shit like that here?
Yes. i never claimed to be smart man.
My only talent?
Bumping threads, i make the most popular threads you see.

Has been rebuilt and shit multiple times tho
best to date the erosion around it and thats not exactly a precise science

>they know me around here

In some regards they were in others they were on a similar level as Europeans, especially in regards with Agriculture. If they were more resistant to European diseases the conquest of South and Central America would have taken a lot longer and/or failed to go much further than the coast.

Pls man nature takes over FAST. Here you cant enter in a field that hasnt been cultivared for 25 years. It becomes a fucking jungle.

In those latitudes the process will be accelerated by 5000x

they call me OP all the time, is so strange that people always find me

That's funny because you could have simply stated what the methodology was that led to the dating of the structures in the area. The reason you didn't is because you cannot date stone and there is no guarantee old organic matter will be discoverable, especially if the site was reused later. There's no need to be a slimy kike, just admit nobody really knows the age of ancient stone structures and they get reinhabited by later cultures which further muddies the water.

Explain how? Nowhere in that page of search results is there a method for dating stone structures accurately, dates are only guessed at through organic matter left by, possibly later, occupiers of the structure.

did you read the bottom txt on the OP image?

Attached: sfasdfs.jpg (558x91, 20K)

>what is wind
>what is erosion
bro you went full retard, I mean nigger levels of retard

you've never met a beaner have you?
they're abbo tier

>Muh carbon dating

Fuck off with my ancient alien shit?
You fuck off with your ancient science shit first.

go back to /x/ you literal brainlet faggot

what do wind and erosion have to do with buried structures?
We can talk about Gobekli tepe too while we are here.
That was buried intentionally, thats a lot of work.
red circle is what has been excavated, it is estimated it will take another 100 years to uncover the entire complex.
We know it was done over 12,000 years ago.
why?

Attached: Overhead-image-of-Gobekli-Tepe.jpg (610x460, 79K)

Yes. I'm just stating what I've seen. I'm a bit skeptical on that.

The Spanish claimed they were told that a separate ethnicity of elites had been ruling the region but were wiped out in a revolution about 300 years before the Spanish arrived.

It's a fucking human settlement with stone tools found in mexico underneath a volcanic ash layer that dates to around 200,000 years ago. No one has been able to prove otherwise yet the archaeologists that found it had their reputations ruined and the lead archaeologist was basically kicked out of the mexican archaeological community over it.

You're in this thread trying to date these sites based on soil depth and nothing more when other sites have been discovered and dated into the same period on much stronger evidence like radioisotope tests

>not posting Tenochtitlan

Attached: Murales_Rivera_-_Markt_in_Tlatelolco_3[1].jpg (2560x1920, 1.67M)

Dude, trees can grow into a jungle waaaay quicker than stone can erode. You're getting two entirely different things confused.

Kek

>That was buried intentionally

...by God during the Flood.

Lmao the silly seppo tripping up on his own bullshit.
Don't throw stones, yank.

Who said it was C14 dating of stones, fucking brainlet. God you disgust me, not everyone smarter than you and capable of tieing their shoe laces is a kike. You can carbon date objects found in said ruins that have been buried. If you find no deeper layers you have found the oldest parts. I showed proof, the only thing you faggot can do is what aboutism. Show your proof, instead of just typing bullshit.
>Explain how? Nowhere in that page of search results is there a method for dating stone structures accurately, dates are only guessed at through organic matter left by, possibly later, occupiers of the structure.
Hunderds of papers supporting my point, non supporting yours. How does it feel to be fucked like your whore mother?

It was clearly buried by hand very carefully, not by landslides or anything.

roachland? well who knows, muslims are absolute roach tier so they might have captured and absolutely destroyed the enemy. Lots of examples in history, we dont even have to go back that much, ww2, hell even the fall of the soviet block is good example. Jews and political parties try to skew history so its fits thier narrative.

Gobelki tepe might have been an attempt to erase someone from history. Im more intrested in the chinese buried pyramids.

Just go dig a hole until you hit pyramid then.

High up a mountain

Attached: MontAlban.jpg (2700x939, 618K)

How does it feel to be an angry egoistic fuckwit who argues with anonymous words on a screen like an aggressive fuckwit?
Maybe people would take more notice of the words YOU are putting on our screen if you didn't come across like such a smug fucking cunt.
Jokes on you, dickhead.

omg wow
i think i just found something big guys
look at this hut
i think ancient aliens built it probably

Attached: 100000yroldhouse.jpg (1338x734, 398K)

Seems to be be buried by erosion and runoff

I don't understand why you get so aggressive and vile over such a simple matter. I'm saying there is no definite proof of these dates as creation dates as you cannot date stone and the area may have been reinhabited numerous times and even rebuilt and reworked. Every archeologist is willing to admit this is a huge flaw in accurate dating of ancient structures, it is simply dishonest to claim otherwise. You must, on some level, know this otherwise you would be capable of discussing it without sperging.

But what wiped out such a developed society?

Tell me about the Finno-Korean Hyper War. Who are Pie People?

Nice digits but you're not funny, mate.

Polar shifts, ice ages, cataclysmic natural disasters.

but it has a layer of dirt on top of it, by my calculations it would need 10000 of years to collect that dirt.