Why are Jow Forums users without wives or girlfriends...

Why are Jow Forums users without wives or girlfriends, when a litetal retard obsessed with childish video games has a happy marriage? whats stopping you?

youtu.be/5C_99XJqIs4

Attached: Screenshot_20190723_110236_com.vanced.android.youtube.jpg (2280x1080, 592K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yYDpRueAYBI
youtube.com/watch?v=FAOOcmE_I9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes we know ur a faggot now kys no one likes you

Attached: iuWY3HMTC0.jpg (240x320, 8K)

you know that we're being attacked by mossad, right?

Ive learned to live without love.
youtube.com/watch?v=yYDpRueAYBI

Prince Charming likes when you bleed.

It's hard to find a good wife here.

Plus impossible to find a woman that could cook here.

Look at these dumb whores. Lol.

Attached: 9222A795-4F24-4B3F-A3AE-C7EA5C7CA279.png (377x224, 49K)

So stronk and independent. From their body.

Aint no fucking 50 shades of grey here bitch. 50 shades of red is what you get.

Basically. What im trying to say is. It would be hard for me to resist strangling a woman to death. I dont trust myself. A wave of regret or jealousy will hit me and next thing i know im choking her eyeballs out.

Ill just let you fuck around with jamal so i can eat popcorn while he murders you.

I cant pretend forever. I fucking hate you.

I dont even give a shit about aukerland. She was probably gonna end up a whore anyways.

Its a giood excuse togo murder people. Thats as far as i care.

She can rot in fucking hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=FAOOcmE_I9w

I think you're having a seizure.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

I am not bringing a white child into the dystopic hellscape that is the modern US.

The RWDS and DOTR are never going to happen. We just have a century of slow decline ahead of us into a mongrelized third world police state.

Why would I bring a child into that future? You have to have hope for the future to have kids. I have none.

Fuck you whore. Shoo fly dont bother me.

Attached: FFEC7F30-6BFF-485C-A126-82657C43E68D.gif (400x250, 1.98M)

I have a girlfriend, so do all of my friends. Literally go out and talk to a girl.

You're gonna die alone. Its guaranteed. Nobody ever sees the reaper.

>happy marriage

Of course I’ll die alone, everyone dies alone, but life is About what memories u make during ur run.

The real question user, is why you would respond to an obvious slide thread. OP is clearly a faggot leftist who doesn't understand IDs and is trying to make pol users look unhinged.

Attached: Sage.jpg (157x233, 10K)

desu it's because I don't want a wife like that and since I can't get much better these days I'd rather be single

plus I've been with hot girls when I was in ym late teens and early 20s that I find it hard to downgrade even though I've become a downgrade since my youth lmao (still living with parents , sleeps on a single size bed, no friends or social life anymore, skinnyfat, depression prone, still works retail, oh and did I mention I'm 30 lol)

It was a different time. Yeah, it was less than a decade ago, but Men, and Woman knew their worth as a person. Ugly? Sorry bud, it sucks, but there is an ugly girl out there you can spend your time with. Not anymore. Not when the ugly girls AIM for 10/10 men

Attached: redd.png (623x422, 550K)

this planet is a retard's paradise

because i can't lower my stantards, i'd rather be alone than be with some booze drinking landwhale.

You make a very good point user

why don't you have a gf, op?