F*ck YOU Traitors 2.0

"The conclusion of this morning's meeting is that, in principle, 14 member states, at this stage, have expressed their agreement with the Franco-German document," Macron told journalists.

PARIS (Reuters) - Fourteen member countries of the European Union have agreed to a new "solidarity mechanism" proposed by Germany and France to allocate migrants across the bloc, French President Emmanuel Macron said on Monday.

Foreign affairs and Interior ministers of the EU had earlier gathered in Paris to discuss immigration and security issues following a first gathering in Finland last week.

Macron did not spell out specifics but said the new initiative would be "QUICK" and "AUTOMATIC".

A source close to the French presidency told Reuters that in addition to France and Germany, Finland, Luxemburg, Portugal, Lithuania, Croatia and Ireland had also signaled a clear intention to move forward with a new system.

usnews.com/news/world/articles/2019-07-22/eu-countries-agree-to-new-migrant-influx-mechanism-macron

af.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idAFKCN1UH211

news.yahoo.com/1-eu-countries-agree-migrant-184242966.html
>archieved thread
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/220347998/

Attached: 1563830200850.png (1311x839, 786K)

Other urls found in this thread:

asylumineurope.org/reports/country/republic-ireland/statistics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck fuck fuck! Finland nooooo!

Lul
Christcucks everyone
Europe is fucked

Curious to know the actual details

We didn't betray you Gulasch-Bro

truly 'the greatest ally' who always arrives just in time to laugh

we can just hope you wont be Kurz'd again

And then, because the Schengen zone abolished national borders, the migrants will decide that instead of being allocating to Lithuania, Croatia, Hungary, Poland and Finland, where they are given breadcrusts or must suffer an environment that bring them to misery, they'll just hop on a train and fuck off to Berlin, Paris, Barcelona, anywhere richer with better benefits and welfare and more white women

we will. We're too retarded to produce even a single good candidate out of like 10 parties running

Attached: 1498820647607.jpg (960x960, 46K)

they are like the roaches, spreading, and this is an invasion, conquering

there is no escape if you live on the continent

So who are the other 6 states? Better not be fucking Austria

Finland is out. Macron has max. 13 member states.

t. sources familiar with our government

None of these migrants are going to come to Hungary man. Your language protects you. Intelligent people can't learn that shit. Biggest problem would be large tech companies like uber and amazon bringing in sri lankans and shiieeet

>We refuse to stop accepting immigrants because people will think we're racist alt-right nazis.
>But at the same time they are fucking up our countries, so here guys you have them.
>We won't stop immigration either this is just a way for us to force migration onto you.

>retarded southern europe shitter doesn't use SSL
unsurprising

Honestly considering learning hungarian and moving there once I’ve got my degree.

>Intelligent people can't learn
wut? it's massive contradiction, and from this you sound like a troll who
is looking for fun in insults and in the mockery.

Anyone with a full list of states?

I'm saying i know professionals with intelligence who lived in Hungary for a decade and still couldn't speak that language. So the chances of Africans and Arabs learning it is zero.

an intelligent person can learn everything ... the only and real problem can be the lack of will

>Africans and Arabs
>an intelligent person

Attached: George.jpg (4688x4688, 716K)

Source :
Dude, trust me.

Tho, i'm really disappointed with croatia.

What are the details to this deal? It's got loads of coverage but there hasn't been any actual details released. Makes me wonder if there are some really fucked stuff in there which makes them avoid releasing it so there won't be loads of backlash.

Give me proofs

Croatia has a roastie president, is it really a surprise ?

Thank you Shlomo, uncle Dolfie was always right apparently

There's no detail because no agreement has been reached yet, there will be a new meeting in september.

I don't think anything will change drasticilly, they will simply do what they did in 2015, trying to reach an agreement between countries to enfore migrant quotas. But no one will really respect such agreement, like in 2015-2016.

it will end up as always - with so much words and so little practical impact
the crimigrants don't want to remain in central Europe, even if Germany and France bully us into accepting them

wait does that mean more niggers in general or that niggers from germany and france will be sent across europe to balance it out

>There's no detail because no agreement has been reached yet, there will be a new meeting in september.

Well you would think there are some basics that are laid out. Has there been any more details in French media since it's Macron who is coming up with it.

>I don't think anything will change drasticilly, they will simply do what they did in 2015, trying to reach an agreement between countries to enfore migrant quotas. But no one will really respect such agreement, like in 2015-2016.

Well yeah I think it will be like that though we shall wait and see.

The intent is to try and blacked South / East / Central Europe

The latter, but of course Ahmed en Mohammed will soon return to Germany after complaining about horrible circumstances in Poland and Hungary. Enjoy Hans!

Count Croatia out, people here are not really fond of immigrants and Muslims

Your government has agreed with this so it looks like you haven't got much choice

Attached: file.png (633x347, 551K)

De puca mi kurac i za Kosovo i za Crnu Goru i za Albaniju i za Srbiju.

Trigeraš se radi budala.

JEbote Isus, ja neznam za narod koji više se jebe zbog 4 godine svjetskoga rata od jebeni Hrvata i Srba.

Šta bi Švabe onda trebale??? Ubiti se svi.

Zanemari ta sranja...

Attached: file.png (640x480, 884K)

The goverment is one, the people are something different.

Eurocucks want that nigger dick.

Well do you think you guys will protest about this ? Make it so the Croatian government will pull out ?

21 years with IQ test
and gainful employment

I want V4 states to accept tausends of migrants, which will then chimp out.

It would change our election map very quickly.

I don't think they will protest, but people are extremly aggresive and hatefull towards them

FUCK SAKE, THEY KEEP STABBING US IN THE BACK THESE CUNTS. HOW DOES THIS HELP THE EUROPEAN PEOPLE IN ANY WAY AT ALL? DAY OF THE ROPE CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH.

Attached: 1562579130909.jpg (1860x842, 252K)

The EU consists of 28 member states. I'm guessing the other half said to fuck off.

>Croatia wants into eurozone
>Croatia does not met requirements
>Croatia will accept niggers from africa and middle east
>Germany allows Croatia into eurozone.

You are too naive user

Well we shall see

Don't worry guys everything will work out in the end. Just look at Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, and Egypt.

Attached: a.jpg (4114x2329, 3.02M)

I'm telling you, people here really, really don't like immigrants.

Fucking bring 'em. Let's make this fucking grand. This is gonna be the largest cluster fuck civil wars in history.

you will be force to.
And once you accept Euro theres no way out of this international jewery

Well then you should do something about your government agreeing to this deal. No country likes migrants apart from maybe the really cucked ones like Germany but it is forced upon them anyway.

Attached: farkek.jpg (2048x1536, 167K)

I bet you guys in particular will enjoy civil war when you realize you don't need a civil war loicense.

Everyone gets a daily unlimited nigger delivery fresh flown in from Africa. Every nigger is welcome as long as he is illiterate and having a large crime record or even having committed crimes against humanity will get them fast track transport and direct European passport.

Just as intended.

Our minister of foreign affairs was only saying last week that we wouldn't take any more "refugees" due to the housing crisis here and 10k people homeless but now this treachery.

Attached: IMG_20190722_115206.jpg (720x986, 156K)

if i lived in europe i would anhero fuck europe and all the little faggot heads in it. fuck it to death.

That hard border ain't looking too bad now eh padraig?

better hurry up the brexit bongs

Attached: 1244555.png (661x496, 567K)

You forget the three rape grace period afforded to all new arrivals

Fuck off, we're full.

>10k homeless
get on commiefornia's level

Absolute cunts, they're going for broke

Kike

I for one am to bring them here, let them come.

When 1 immigrant does some shit in Croatia...

The rest of them are in for a very very bad experience

I actually feel optimistic seeing as we've got Boris instead of that kike witch
No deal is actually possible now at least

I wonder what the bribe was.

asylumineurope.org/reports/country/republic-ireland/statistics

why wait for that? Just batter the first bunch that turns up and the rest won't even think about staying
There's plenty of better place for gibs anyway

Don't worry Israel. Your unexpected event is coming, we'll enjoy that immensely.

Haven't seen one yet.

They have been doing some shit but it's mostly property damage.

Anyways, why would they stay in Croatia when even Croatians don't wanna stay here lol.

Back to back, brother, the new Reconquista. After that, it's time to take back the holy land and eliminate the merchants once and for all.

Attached: Santiago Matamouros.jpg (614x800, 91K)

Bogbis wont sign. If he would he would lose large part of his electorate.

The funniest part of the article:
>Macron also said France had asked the Libyan government to ensure migrants would no longer be placed in custody in the country and that appropriate measures would be taken to ensure their safety.

Not only does he want them to come and spread far and wide across Europe, they should not be impeded at all on their journey even when breaking African laws.

Attached: Night of the Living Africans.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

No bribe just our government selling us out to the EU again. They probably won't get back into power and many in the current government probably hoping for a cushy EU job for being good goys and working to destroy the Irish Nation and identity to prep the country for becoming a state in a federal EU.

Attached: FB_IMG_1559743733734.jpg (720x676, 67K)

Attached: 1560020247388.jpg (980x1111, 255K)

>west before "we have too many migrants, east take some of them to your country
>west now "we need more niggers from Africa"
at last now they do not hide a place from with immigrants come from

Attached: 1556103019498.jpg (500x500, 24K)

It's a small price to pay for the greater Israel

Why do Europeans elect leaders that HATE Europeans?!

Attached: Merkel.webm (320x240, 830K)

For same reason why do americans elect leaders who do anything for israel.

>Europeans elect leaders
You mean in EU or national leaders

Because lots of Europeans are dumb commie cunts that have been brainwashed by (((them))) to hate their own countries and history. That's on a national level, on the EU level, we don't elect them, they elect themselves. Truly the supreme representation of freedom and democracy.

god damn it Slope!

Attached: check_the_slope.png (200x233, 90K)

nuh-uh

Long live Israel and the Jewish people, death to the goyim. Hahahhaa

>For same reason why do americans elect leaders who do anything for israel.

You completely misunderstand why many Americans support aid to Israel.

Israel is the FIRST target for the insane goat fuckers, so if Israel is strong the goat fuckers will waste their suicidal lives attacking it and not bother USA.

Attached: American_Justice.jpg (850x480, 85K)

why do americans politicians hate americans?

>That's on a national level, on the EU level, we don't elect them, they elect themselves.
they are elected by the ministers , european morons keep voting for pro-imigration politicians

Yes, long live Drumpf

>why do americans politicians hate americans?

Are you mentally insane!?

Attached: 71aVR60TGhL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 24K)

Attached: Flag_Loving.jpg (1484x989, 101K)

Correct. People think that it's a humanitarian duty to help these animals. That it's a racist hate crime to deny them entry and prevent them from killing our own people. How far we've fallen, truly sad times. Back in the day we just genocided them.

Attached: 1511488973108.jpg (292x500, 41K)

Are you a delusional boomer?

Just leave while you still can, retards

Lol this is northern France isn't it?

what race is this?

Attached: what.png (495x341, 441K)

>Are you a delusional boomer?

Dude... American leaders are PROUD of America and being American.
Can you image a European leader wrapping himself in his nation's flag and saying we are the best?!

Attached: TRUMP.jpg (3857x2571, 1.91M)

You think mama Merkel allow us to leave?

Ayylmao

Mutt

We cant leave retard.

Build the Great European Wall.. NOW!

Attached: un_population_projections.png (1234x852, 87K)