Why is the incel movement so closely tied to the alt right/far-right?

Why is the incel movement so closely tied to the alt right/far-right?

Attached: Incel Def.png (984x706, 69K)

Hmm i wonder why. Faggot

Slide thread

SAGE

Because it takes a certain kind of mind to say "screw society, I'll follow an idea above it even if it leads me to my death", it takes a certain personality of introversion, with mental problems more often than not present as well, that's why we have nazis with femdom fetishes, furries and sissylover fascists, and furry sodomite Dixielanders

Because neither one really exists. The Alt-right has only ever been a media-fabricated boogeyman with no presence in reality and while there are incels, there is no "incel movement." There are plenty of people who hate women, however. If you need an answer to that mystery, well, you need only open your eyes.

'Incel' is not a movement; it's a moral predicate--the very concept the entire edifice of liberal political theory rests on. Your masters have not programmed you to grovel on behalf of its subjects, however, so you're left in the awkward position of deriding an oppressed minority for no reason. It's pathetic that you're oblivious to your own incoherent imbecility.

The 'alt-right' is a literal bogeyman and 'incel' is simply a petty insult deployed by the powers that be to belittle their political enemies.

Richard Spencer coined the term "alt-right" user

Hahhaha it's all just ironic bro haha fuck you degen I'm a victim

Richard Spencer also hails Trump, except when he doesn't

because they are not faggot enough to be leftists?

>Shill thread
Fuck you wagies
You're all Volcels anyway

Because no one wants to fuck a Nazi.

Attached: gruber allo allo.jpg (223x226, 10K)

Incels don't exist and OP is a homosexual.

It's a total mystery.

Attached: you are in danger.jpg (842x960, 63K)

You are a virgin but don't want to be one. Ergo involuntary celibate ergo fuck you faggot

>why are jews considered to be the equivalent of feces?
I wonder as well, my fellow goy.
In all fields.

I fuckin wish I was a virgin. I'm ashamed of how many thots I've chased and fucked because they were never what I wanted or deserved.

Why are memeflag posts so closely tied to bait threads/slide threads?

/thread

no one wants a skin head.
But if you're a racially conscious chad, you'll get a wife.

That definition was changed to suit their agenda

Incels will never amount to shit.
All hollow threats.
Every single one of your deranged killers were awful failures who did nothing but sperge out and get caught.
Virtually none of them even managed to take their virgin rage out on the people they intended.
Are you failed-males trying to take on the US military?
That's the wall you idiots are trying to put you back against.
If you start getting violent with society and in particular, women, it will mobilize against you.
They're already using surveillance drones to keep an eye on high risk spergeburgers like you.
Imagine that. Incels threatening to do shootings so frequently, that our federal government decided to deploy drones against you.

I am white and have impregnated both a China-woman and a darkie. My mutant children shall inherit this world.

It’s just another meaningless label created by the left that can be used interchangeably with all their other made up labels that basically means “person i don’t like”.

t. dude who fucked one ugly fat chick and thinks he’s not an incel

get to the back of the line, faggot

>involuntary status
>movement
Were you dropped on your head as a child?