WHY IS USA SUCH A MEME COUNTRY

>be hamplanet amerishart
>get fries because butter stick is finish
>fries are cold
>shot the place
can't make this shit up
how do we solve the (((USA))) problem?
should we start cheering for chinks?

Attached: burgershot.jpg (849x697, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

restfinance.com/Restaurant-Finance-Across-America/December-2016/Why-McDonalds-Offers-the-McRib-Sometimes-But-Not-All-Of-The-Time/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The best part is that she was already getting some new fries but still decided to shoot the place.

Bring back public executions and the death penalty. Plus, remove the welfare state and shrink the federal government by about 95%

kek

Italy is a bigger shithole

$20 says that manager never serves another customer cold fries.

OP got this from reddit

Make people who eat fast food for no reason other than eating it, and not for convenience, take mandatory health management classes .

dude, if you don't shoot them they will serve nothing but cold fries until somebody does. mcdonalds understands nothing but violence.

>implying she was American
By the time she got her fries her burger would have been cold
Checkmate, atheists.

it was a nigger

Attached: 1544174692953.png (1094x1013, 209K)

Soon your country will be Muslim so it won't matter what u believe or think

I'm in McDonald's right now enjoying some hot, crispy fries, and I shit myself laughing

Attached: Snapchat-547768083.jpg (1245x2560, 710K)

>Chatham County Jail's roster shows Garden City Police detained a 27-year-old woman called Lillian Shantel Tarver
We're not send them back to Africa, Pasquale. We're sending them to you.

Based woman must have watched Falling Down. We shouldn't settle for paying for shit.

>mcrib

Attached: 1534913779044.jpg (680x383, 29K)

Wait a minute

Attached: Snapchat-1122562433.jpg (1245x2560, 769K)

>snapchat

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (500x356, 33K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190723-054703_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 333K)

When I take photos with my normal camera, it rotates them or is simply too big to upload and I can't be fucked to change the resolution in settings. So I take a compressed snap photo and save it. Pic related

Attached: 20190723_104845.jpg (4032x2268, 2.37M)

Why mcribs are not offered year round.

restfinance.com/Restaurant-Finance-Across-America/December-2016/Why-McDonalds-Offers-the-McRib-Sometimes-But-Not-All-Of-The-Time/

>tfw last three digits coincides with the last three numbers of my phone number

Attached: large.jpg (480x480, 34K)

Ok that made me lol pretty good.

He probably would give her cold fries again just to spite her.

You greasy motherfucker. At the very least take a napkin and wipe your fingers.

Look at all the happy negroes on the paper where you feed your goy mouth. Not a single thought about it I bet. You unaware goy animal cow

I used to live in Garden City. Lived on Rommel Ave. ~1 mile from this McDonald's. Chatham county is 55%+ black. It is a nigger shithole now. They recently were in national news for having a meeting at one of the areas black churches to discuss whom blacks should vote for Mayor. They posted a sign on the door stating that only black members of the press were allowed to attend/cover the event.

Niggers are out of control. I abandoned the area and moved my wife and 3 kids to rural Kansas. Haven't seen a nigger, bean nigger or rice nigger in 4 months now.

Attached: 1563744121820.jpg (642x960, 67K)

do the uniforms in polish mcdonalds make the girls boobs look nice? the uniforms here are actually kind of hot.

We don’t have schools anymore, we have daycare centers to keep kids busy till they are 18

Have been asked numerous times why we moved. They look at me crazy when I try to explain what happens when niggers become a majority in an area. I am trying to warn these folks. They seem a bit incredulous.

There's some crazy people out there. Unfortunately mental hospitals barely exist anymore and the authorities are almost powerless to put and keep people in.

>shrink the federal government by about 95%
Just change to an AnCap memeflag so nobody will waste their time reading your stupid bullshti.

Bamp

reminder that vegetarians are beaten in the streets by mafia in italy. sounds like "meme country" behaviour.

Attached: 1550778743061.png (950x1100, 280K)

Da brice ob breedom fries

Attached: a09.png (600x514, 132K)

This, it's about time we start putting things back in line and stop tolerating all this shitty service. She should have mentioned the ice cream machines while she was at it. Even our women are more based than pussified Euro faggot "men".

Based.
We Americans are a busy people and time is money.
You waste my time? AND give me cold fries?
nothin personal kid, but it’s time to face judgment

Attached: 3A20DC68-9263-4B20-B43D-B855D30FE85A.jpg (657x624, 181K)

The west is dead

Attached: C0D08561-60FB-4E0D-955D-8D43C519436A.png (388x399, 132K)

/our women/

>nigger detected

why is it in german?

niggers shouldn't have a 2nd amendment right

poland is lost

>patience
they will eat each other soon enough

Attached: 1245245489.jpg (622x768, 78K)

>not a single white person

>>not a single white person

Merkel approved !

She hates white Europe so much she will not even HOLD her own countries flag!

Attached: Merkel.webm (320x240, 830K)

Tbh I think america is finished, their soft power dying too. I hardly see any good movies coming out of hollywood anymore, the shit on netflix is littered with jewish propaganda, went to Japan just last year and they had maybe 1 mcdonalds within the one district and the place was empty as shit. No one is buying american products anymore. However people back home still seem to love sucking american cock presumably because they're the same genetic retards who love being obese and stuffing their faces with process food which kills you.

you look fat man sorry but you need to do some jumping jacks

>death penalty
>shrink federal government by 95%
there's no point in small government if it's so authoritarian it can fucking end your life if it wants to

Attached: sakurako.png (451x619, 428K)

>vegetarians are beaten in the streets by mafia in italy
?

Attached: 1212121.jpg (396x700, 24K)

Wow cool story loser
Tell me more of your abo wisdom

Attached: CADF27B7-7388-42A0-BE7D-E1A1B5DF7875.gif (256x192, 2.59M)

its aimed at the core consumers of mc donalds products.

Ur gonna get doxd nigger

My guess would be that being (You), it was probably niggers that were working there and serving up cold stale fries.

Americans live under obscene stress from debt, medical bills, stress of daily life from traffic, infantilization of males, cost of living, collapse of the nuclear family, and the shitskin hordes everywhere.

You also forgot being taxed to death on everything.

It’s all so tiresome.

The obvious solution here is to arm fast food workers.

Fucking based Jow Forums Pole

Digits confirms that McDonalds is good for the world, Trump will win in 2020 and a new Golden Age is upon us.

That guy sitting on the burger isn't white?

>Get cold fries
>Tell them they are cold
>Wait patiently like an adult for a fresh batch

Not that fucking hard folks.

Shut your pizzahole, spaghetti

The absolute STATE of wagies.

Attached: 1538068428368.png (1024x681, 323K)

the funny thing is i bet they wernt even cold
niggers just wanna nig

The last italian i talked to here was 40 year old man still sucking his mothers tit. You are soft mommas boy and only got claim for killing each other. Unironically kys italian commie nigger

kek

We keep letting retards out in public

We need IQ curfews.
People will by law only interact with others that share their level of intelligence in public. Private life is your business you want to live with a bunch a retards go for it.

American pilled.

Attached: 1521136281665.jpg (720x960, 62K)

Those friend look cold

Haha now i have your phone number

lmao gonna send you a pizza.