The home of German autism

>youtu.be/ijuA1RyAs2U
New social media platform for German identitarians.

>German youtuber makes social media platform for right-wingers
>Advertises it with cute anime grills
>Autists will join and post illegal stuff
>Will probably be shut down within a month

Thoughts?
Does this have a future?

Attached: frei3-1.jpg (1280x714, 199K)

>Does this have a future?
No, the far-leftist NWO won't tolerate even a single inch of ceding ground and will cripple it financially, like every other platform that dares to cross their path.

if you havent aleady switched to private networks accessed via tor for your primary comms, there is no saving you
web is dead

Am I allowed to freely hate jews there?

Hans, you know better.

Based and Krautchan pilled

It's hosted in Hungary or something, but he's still liable. The answer is obviously no.

The artwork is based though.

Attached: juna6-400.png (167x400, 58K)

meh, ok fuck that!

Attached: jesus POWERFUL.jpg (800x600, 344K)

>far-leftist NWO

Attached: a033a639c35f355dbd5fbc6fddde4e0d.jpg (480x530, 45K)

Somebody would have to run it from the US to allow full free speech I guess, but it's still better than JewTube and Faceberg. You can create private forums there though, that might be the way to get around it. It's not illegal if you say it in a private forum.

You're allowed to freely hate Jews everywhere, it is in fact your duty as a non-Jew. You will simply still have their servants against you.

>GLOWS IN THE DARK
>L
>O
>W
>S
>I
>N
>T
>H
>E
>D
>A
>R
>KARD EHT NI SWOLG

Attached: glow45735.gif (300x300, 1.41M)

Fucking correct. CIA = OP

Still sounds like the old Freigeist forums or something where free-speech is not encuraged. Let's see how much traction this gains.
They leave me with less and less to loose, so fuckit. ;)

>It's not illegal if you say it in a private forum
You are aware that people have already been sentenced for things they posted on private faceberg groups? I'd stay away from this shit. If it is not designed to be a honeypot than it will become one when the owner is brought to court and the date given to the police. How can people be so retarded to register with social media! In the current year!

The only thing you ever actually stand to lose is what you build, as nothing else is ever truly your own. To understand this is to become free of both oppression and dependency. Good luck out there.

>he is still liable
That's why it's a pipedream. It makes sense to have an alternative platform that is more in support of free speech than JewTube, but there are still things they will make you censor.
He is making a promise he can not keep.

Even if that wasn't the case, he can easily be financially ruined because he is liable for copy right infringements.

If you want to create a platform that actually provides what he invisioned, it needs to be decentralized and basically uncontrollable (or at least not controlled by a public entity).

straight up
Do we know if there is room for non-German speaking users on the platform? For example English speakers?

I apologise in advance for spamming it full with wooden door memes and thus get it shut down.
Sorry, not sorry.

Attached: wooden-doors-wooden-doors-joe-thats-crazy-jamie-pull-that-43372162.png (500x456, 104K)

The platform appears not to be translated atm, so my guess is they aren't aiming for an international audience. Not yet at least.

sorry, but that's bullshit. Should I build a shed in the woods and call it my own? It's not.

Whenever they do post a thread

Attached: JEWISH TIME TRAVELERS .jpg (1029x1333, 179K)

What makes you think it would be a better alternative to bitchute?

reminds me a lot of this guy too (Scoot McNairy).

Attached: halt-and-catch-fire-scoot-mcnairy-social.jpg (900x697, 500K)

Meant to reply to you:

Anyone got additional infos about Kolibri Felhők Média from Hungary and/or Hagen Grell?

Can you seriously not browse the sites content without registering? what kinda pozzed shit is that?