Be Britain, exit the European Union, oppose the EU army/navy

>British ships get hijacked by Iran
>”oh no, we need a united European response and protection mission”

Give me one reason why we Europeans should lift a finger to protect British interests against Iran. Can’t Britain ask their besties, the USA, to protect their ships?

Attached: 74AA531D-BD27-4AA6-BDBD-CA4522F84715.jpg (1273x1019, 304K)

They started two world wars, why not a third?

Attached: bong.png (677x1024, 782K)

Didn't this whole situation start by Britain protecting EU interests? Also those in charge tend to have different opinions to the people.

As far as I understand, Britain has always opposed any European only ops and always said there needs to be NATO meetings and then NATO responses (which includes the US). Calling for a united European military mission is unprecedented for the UK.

Didn't answer the question user

No it isn't.
Libya.
Syria.
Iraq.
Ect

>protecting EU interests
Didn't they just hijack an iranian ship. (what was the motivation behind this?)

I guess it makes sense that the brits orchestrate that whole conflict to sway public opinion against the brexit.
Like: "alright, we would have left the EU, but now we are relying on there military support."

For how long do you intend to plague this board with your shitty tabloid articles gay bavarian man?

They stated they were enforcing EU sanctions

Come on Fritz, it will give you a chance to make some U-boats and sink some Iranian ships.

We're in this mess because we were doing your bidding and enforcing EU sanctions. You owe us

>leaving the EU
>still calls for mutual EU military collaboration

they just find another way

My gf is from Iran, I spanked her so hard this morning she came twice from it alone

>implying your ilk hasn't created the EU to ensure jewish control over the european nations to begin with.

>left eu
Literally things that didn't and haven't and won't happen.

>what is the UN

You don't have a girlfriend. And besides.. Shouldn't you be forming a movement and lead your people out of their misery?

>(what was the motivation behind this?)
the US told them to because iran violated sanctions put on them for not complying to an agreement that the US already breached over a year ago.

No, YOU don't have a girlfriend!

Attached: keanu.jpg (1200x675, 44K)

Why should we start a war over some Jewish owned oil tankers in the middle East in the first place?

Fuck that. We don't own the European Promised Land for Sandniggers nothing.

This is fucking bullshit! You mean to tell me countries can't just declare war on their own and go fuck some shit up? Why does there always have to be a "coalition" or "multination response" Fuck these fags. Man up and be a real country!
>Get a few ships (you still have some, right?)
>Go to problem area
>Deploy munitions until problem is solved
>Rinse and repeat till the sand niggers get the hint

Jesus Christ. Why is everyone so fucking stupid nowadays?

Attached: 1557136616589.jpg (960x689, 91K)

We don't have sovereign nations anymore. Every military decision has to be confirmed by our kike overlords.
(((They))) will start the war as soon as they are ready with whatever they are preparing. It's not time just yet.

c mon, you did that on the 4th of July as a gift to your special ally, no EU structure asked you to do that, and as a sign of gratitude pompeo said protecting your ships is ypur business alone

Attached: IMG_20190723_141613.jpg (1080x1588, 447K)

>leaving EU
>ask it for help
Brits
The absolute state

Attached: IMG_20190723_143003.jpg (1080x1477, 196K)

Where do I enlist? Can't wait to die for Boris Johnson on some paki-infested "British" tanker.

Spain will say any shit when it comes to Gibraltar.

Also we made that proposition to provide a platform for you Euro pussies to get on board and do somthing other than screech at anglos.

Granted our navy is underfunded and lacking at the minute but fuck me are any of your navies better I mean seriously. Who the fuck is the french and german navy?

I love how no one cares that Britain seized the Iranian ship because 'it believed' it was going to Syria, everyone is okay with Britain illegally boarding and seizing an Iranian vessel because of what it believed, not because of evidence

I'd rather support Iran the UK desu. The UK is mostly a Sunni country now, while Iran is based Shia.

it was directly because of EU law. Klaus knows nothing and is shilling for the EU which is reason enough to ignore this thread.

Oooh good one mini Russia got any more?

user, I'm disappointed you're not following the news, US proposed a coalition of willing navies to payrol the strait, your JH and other parties said no thanks to an US led coalition, since EU (amd UK) don't want escalation and other interested nations couldn't give less of a fuck to get involved in Iraq2.0

if you seriously think that EUs behind the iran ship seizure l and not obviously the US you re way past the point of delusion

EU (and UK) want the JFOA to be restored, US want a confrontation and UK is in the uncomfortable position of trying to sit its own ass on two chairs

LMAO blimey fuck off cunts. You hijacked sn Iranian ship so you got one of yours hijacked

It's all on you. Next time don't make such stupid decisions

>Also we made that proposition to provide a platform

also don't your bong head understand a treaty is way more efficient rather than continuously patroling those waters? we had one already, remember?

The sanctions regarded EU countries, not Iran. Secondary sanctions aren't applied in the EU.

The anglo has zero to say on this, his country is just being used as a puppet to start another conflict.

The Iranian ship was seized because of EU sanctions that is the only reason needed.

The UK wants safe passage of ships and tankers full of oil not to sail through our waters and end up powering a dictator. If you want to go all flat earth muh Jews that's fine that is your prerogative.

Shouldn't have played pirates with Iran's tanker.
This whole situation is British made and well deserved.

Fuck off italy your country is a debt ridden shit hole that cant even build a fucking bridge or stop a mass influx of rubber dingys.

We don't it's just more fear mongering before the new PM.
It's pretty obvious if you have a set of working eyes.

Tought words coming from the mouth of a nation of prostitutes. Spread the anus to that "special relationtship", crackwhore.

Really, Russia nuking the UK now will be a mercy kill, its so sad and shamefull at the same time how far the country that pretty much build the world fall

What situation?
>UK has Iranian ship with lots of oil
>Iran has Swedish ship with no British crew or interest in its contents
It does to show Iran cant even sieze a good target meaning it has 0 intel on anything around its waters.

>The Iranian ship was seized because of EU sanctions that is the only reason needed.
Lies, lies and even more lies. The anglo brain is rotten like his teeths.

Dose the EU even have a navy lol wft.

Your in debt to Germany like a raging heroin addict to a black man. You will soon be called Greece.

Iran aren't the ones crying and asking Europe to come save its flag of convenience ships.

Muhhh conspiracy theory, you sad cunt go watch a flat earth documentary on a 99% sand 1% cement bridge you dickhead.

Anglos sand castles on your beaches last longer than you bridges.

Britts are worse than jews

War is good for the economy and so there must be war.

Yes they are they've been crying since day one.

What the fuck could Norway do about it anyway you moron? Shouldn't you be helping sweden get its migrant crew back to the motherland?

Why would we interfere with a British-Iranian incident?
Besides, like I've pointed out, you started this shit. Shouldn't have started it if you can't back your shit up.

good morning satan
why Britain call Iran Pirate when they're the one who took the first cargo ?

>kraut calling for Anglo/American war efforts
Okay. I'm down for round 3 Hans.

If Britain didn't want their ships in jeopardy, then why the hell did they hijack the Iranian tanker first?

Britain has tankers going through the Strait of Hormuz all the time. Now they are all in danger of capture.

Britain screwed Iran in the 1950s by ousting an elected prime minister to secure Iranian oil fields for themselves. The UK and CIA installed the Shah as a friendly puppet. He was so brutal that the country ousted him and the religious hard-liners took over.

Now there is a danger of another war/regime change....

Imagine being used as a cannon fodder by a country that is itself enslaved, and still being a proud defender of this role.
The anglo is really a subhuman who has only brought misery to the European Continent. We fought so hard to civilize him, all in vain...

Oh fuck off butthurt Kraut, you're just seething because in the long run your habitual need to control Europe is gonna come to an end

That kind of logic is what got one (so far) of your tankers siezed back. Congrats dumbass

Attached: EAAfM-7W4AAnKj3.jpg (950x713, 172K)

Britain seized an Iranian ship with the pretext of "protecting" sanctions with no proof whatsoever. iran responded. It's called retaliation, poo-poo overlord

We already offered them assistance and the Britishcucks told us No. I guess they think we'll actually defend their ships and citizens by blowing the iranians out of the water literally. EU is notorious for being theater fags and doing absolutely nothing.

Because it's your nordic brethrens ship?
It's still on going last time I checked, we can 'back our shit' alot better than you can Norway another nazi occupied loser.

Good morning Canada, why are you such a cuck bitch you have our queen on your money, still use all of our cities nd towns names on yours and also speak our language you supine invertebrate protoplasmic jelly.

>being this ass mad that no one wants to be your ally
Cry moar.

British flag. And I wouldn't give a fuck about svikfulla bror anyway.

We just didn't want to see any more of your tough marines crying on tv mate.

Attached: images (2).jpg (241x209, 9K)

Brits spend the last year making cows noises that they are better of alone so have fun out there on your own.

>Give me one reason why we Europeans should lift a finger to protect British interests
The only finger you should be lifting is your middle one.

>Give me one reason why we Europeans should lift a finger to protect British interests

This is why Brits want to leave the EU.

Italy you are a Turk tier nation step down son.

>sailors
>your tough Marines

No way that nigger paki looking terrorist is a marine.

Tell your president to fuck off in his fucking continent with his army of golems in desperate needs of healthcare and education, we are tired of dealing with the your shit. Good for us that CHINA is advancing at a very fast pace in Europe, pleanty of deals with them and ZERO problems.

Because the UK military is nothing like our military. Any ships they bring near Iran would be sunk by some anti ship missles safely out of range. Their entire “navy” would rest at the bottom of the strait.

>americans are the real golems
It's alright. I get that you feel a kinship with kikes because of your shared ancestry

Attached: Screenshot_20190723-100810_Chrome.jpg (1080x1377, 502K)

>Number of troops we have sent in Syria:0
>Number of ships we have sent in the Persian Gulf:0
We were just scamming their money, we won't do anything; probably we will attack your bases in the Med along with Spain the moment your navy go chasing flies in the Persian Gulf.

>The Iranian ship was seized because of EU sanctions that is the only reason needed

a - all right user, good luck with your oil supply then

> If you want to go all flat earth muh Jews that's fine that is your prerogative.

You can easily find online all you need to know about it, no EU structure called you for the seizing and nobody in EU want to be pulled into this confrontation, the EU position (and yours) was to keep alive the JCOA, then you choose to act on your own pissing off an EU partner (Spain) and later trying to drag EU into it with you, just go on with your brexit and be done with it.
Ciao

>we play both sides like the Jews we are
Agreed.

Attached: Screenshot_20190620-114920_Chrome.jpg (1080x1022, 273K)

we have always said we will still cooperate with our european neighbours when out of the eu. it is not asking for help, merely cooperation.

fucking dimwit.

Oh you'd help, with a few million men to die in a war which you claim is for Britain but is really for Israel and then send the Iranians whose homes you bomb to Europe. I wish we'd get rid of our "alliance" altogether.

You know countries can still just be allies and help each other right?

>I wish we'd get rid of our "alliance" altogether.
Lol. Hope you you're learning French for the day that happens.

germans don't operate that way, they're like niggers without capacity for empathy or abstract thought

N1 newspaper for sales in Italy, today, interview with Huawei boss ren zhengfei:
>The american are the true spies. Europe and China are complementary.

Your time is running out golem. Europe is waking up.

>implying Francistan could invade us if we weren't "allies"

Even if they could, better them than your Jewish country.

We have no interests in fucking with Iran Shlomo.

Just because we don't want to be in A political union with you (which we didn't agree to join) doesn't mean we don't want to still be friends !

Yeah, your cousin Muammar thought the same thing until American backing dried up.
Why do Europeans all act like no agency, petulant teenagers...?

This. Fucking anglokikes.

EUSSR

Attached: EU nazi communist.jpg (495x342, 30K)

But our debt is not to Germany, cretin. Is mostly internal.

Roman and greek jews moved back to europe and mixed with iberian ans germanics plus inbreeding, there you have the modern "jews" that claim to br semitic and related to hebrews but you dog fuckers pigskins believe them

So why you keep beggin us to get more involved in your NATO scam?

why do you amerimutts act as ypur allies are you bitches?

We are far more based than you filthy muslim.

>Give me one reason
NATO is not the EU

>Muammar
>US backed
Idiot.

NATO is not involved in the Persian Gulf, nor it should be. Plus, you realize that pushing the NATO card is the best was to see the thing crumble down? Nobody wants to be part of it anymore.

>wash it's America's fault that my leaders are incompetent and love the taste of Paki cock
Seriously... where does this nigger tier lack of agency come from? Is it because everyone who was able to take responsibility for their actions fled to the New World? It's truly amazing that 100% of bongs will now sit smiling in the corner while their mother is raped because they get to blame it on Americans in their heads...
Oh... and maybe calling other countries Jewish with your particular head of state... not the best idea.