Help Cops Cool Off Challenge!

NYPD cops get drenched by buckets of water

Stunning videos posted online Monday show uniformed NYPD cops getting drenched with buckets of water by brazen young men in Harlem and Brooklyn, law enforcement sources told The Post.

One clip even shows a soaked cop getting beaned in the back of the head with an empty, red plastic bucket while the cop and his partner were handcuffing a suspect on the hood of a black car.

“Everybody’s outraged,” an NYPD source said.

“It’s disgusting, embarrassing. There’s lawlessness around here now.”

Both videos show bucketfuls of water hurled toward cops as onlookers watch – and in some cases laugh or prance in glee.

The incident in which the cop was hit with the bucket took place at 115th Street and St. Nicholas Avenue, sources said.

twitter.com/NYScanner/status/1153357145389326336

Attached: nypd-doused-twitter.jpg (780x439, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/mar/07/ex-nypd-officers-rape-charges-dropped
old.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/cgg03o/lady_calls_the_cops_to_stop_a_water_fight_this/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why didn't they arrest them? Cucked by DeBlasio?

Why didn't they just arrest themM

The twitter replies are beyond retarded.

>Cucked by DeBlasio?
Of course. The moment the Jew took over the safe prosperous city Giuliani gave him, he immediately set about undoing all of the laws that made it that way and made it harder for cops to shoot hostile suspects or arrest them if they're brown. The white man builds, the Jew destroys.

The problem is they can’t win. You arrest these pavement apes for throwing water on you while on police duty then look like a Nazi. You don’t arrest them for throwing water on you while on police duty, and you look like a bunch of weak empty sack men who no one will respect. They chose to go for the second option. Imagine if you will being an adult and going around throwing buckets of water on people, low class and animalistic.

Kek, wh*toid faggots in suicide watch

>Ohh wah I'm all wet now
>I should shoot someone with a bucket
Get over it pigs

Attached: b682c57999cd179c58411be6430a8c8f.jpg (350x500, 45K)

I can only imagine the faggots on social media thinking this is hilarious and a good idea

Its just water guys, literally cannot cause physical harm.

Are you for, or against the police state?

Twitter is such a cesspool of degeneracy. I think /b/ has more brain cells than most of its users.

Attached: 1563782654779.jpg (474x336, 24K)

At least the cops in the armory will be getting extra work. They’ll have to detail clean all those glock brand glocks. Thanks to all those unemployed future nasa engineers a few white men just got overtime!

all cops are bad

>Arrest them
For what? Assault with a deadly bucket?

Attached: 1563586489458.png (500x500, 296K)

but it's clearly either assault on an officer or at least obstruction of police process
I'm sure there are already laws against that.
That shit wouldn't even fly here where police are way softer than in the USA.

Next time you’re making someone’s bigmac and Jamal walks up to you and drenches you with a few buckets of just water bro you better man up and complete my order in a timely fashion lest you want me to speak with your superiors

Basically yeah. Giuliani cleaned up NYC bigtime, based Italian that he is. I visited NYC as a kid in the early 1980s and let me tell you, it was a dangerous, dirty shithole. "Taxi Driver" was no exaggeration.

Assault with deadly water?

Europe is incredibly cucked if this is the case, I thought you were against police overreach.

Cops are impotent faggots.

>Cops kill innocent and/or unarmed people
BASED COPS!!! NIGGERS BTFO

>citizens spray water on cops during a hot day
REEEEEEEEEEEE THIS IS DISRESPECTFUL! THE COPS SHOULD BE ABOUT TO KILL ALL THOSE NIGGERS!!!!

Authoritarian bootlickers on this board really need to kill themselves.

Attached: authority_man.jpg (1050x751, 308K)

Attached: 1508086804434.jpg (680x458, 85K)

This is what happens when the nogs no longer fear the white man. It’s not going to end well.

Yes

So police officers are supposed to continue their work while having water thrown at them? Are you serious?
If you let this happen today, tomorrow you get more lawlessness.

None of those things contradict.

The city has been been sold to chinks and yuppies and is safer than its ever been.

Police still shooting / strangling and raping 18 year old suspects with no repercussions if it makes you feel better

I think it's more the white man fears the other white men in power. It's when that dynamic breaks the nigs will be domesticated again

And what do expect from niggers? They have no respect or consideration for anyone

Yes, the old slippery slope fallacy.

It was 105 degrees that day, I’m sure a water fight will turn into a riot because you said so

>Bigmac
You fat fuck, you know your having four.

Attached: Asuka.jpg (429x429, 48K)

> the doused virgin
> the chad splasher

the cops even walking like the virgin meme in the left pic lol

I miss when police looked like civil servants, not stormtroopers.

Attached: 1543283074820.jpg (570x456, 65K)

yes for assaulting an officer
the cops should be opening fire

Yes.
If you don't nip this in the bud really harshly, you get water today, rotten tomatoes tomorrow, and bricks they day after.

They were obviously trying to help them cool down on a hot summers day this is fake news propaganda from drumpftards desperate to paint PoC as violent criminals in the run up to the election

>safer than ever before
>police kill people for no reason
Pick one, you retarded tranny

Does the water affect the bullet proof armor? They should have arrested them. Not sure, for what though.

Get your foot off my bumper pig.

Do you REALLY think nigs didnt spit and piss in those buckets?

[citation needed]

I miss when the country wasn't 60% non-white

>NYPD cops get drenched by buckets of water
thats what they get for shorting the bag on that coke deal

>DeBlasio
he works for Bloomberg, a front man

Nice police state meme you got there, don’t forget to bring your boot polish for the local commissar on your way to the bread line.

The state is a fucking joke and has no legitimacy. There will be war in the streets soon. I fucking can't wait to see cops being killed left and right.

>the cops should be opening fire
it's not lethal force until they throw bottles or something

>Not sure, for what though.
Assault. You can't just throw water on people because you're a nigger.

It's just water. You really think it's justified to imprison somebody because they splash a little water on you? That's fucking crazy. The real problem is that it's embarrassing for them, but being wet doesn't prevent them from doing their jobs. Hell these fat pig fucking morons get more drenched from sweating any time they have to waddle out of their cars.

Attached: 393303310395f1f97babc857d65b5a24.jpg (236x354, 19K)

All of the mental gymnastics used to justify niggers being street trash in this thread is astounding. I don’t walk around soaking firefighters once they walk out of a burning building doing their job so why should anyone fuck with cops?
>police BAD
>niggers GUD
>we want rwds patrolling the streets!
>lawful authority BAD
Back to /b/ you go commies

we used to launch bottle rockets at the cops hats they loved that shit and thought it was lots of fun

You're the one with the 13/50 nigger problem, not us.
Our police can afford to be lenient because we're pretty much still 90+% white and civilized.

No. Just mace them and leave.

>There will be war in the streets soon.
there has been war in the streets for hundreds of years already you fool

>he works for Bloomberg
I cant keep up with which jew is in charge of Jew York City. I just know it's a jew

It's obstructing law enforcement at work.
If that's not a serious thing in your mind, you should just dismantle your country today and let niggers rule it.

I hope they shoot you next time then

Because cops are thug niggers and they in the wrong hood.

What should happen to a person who dumps buckets of water on Ilhan Omar and Cortez?

Can we skip the tomatoes?

Not like what's coming.

Try doing your job soaked in water (if you have one).

amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/mar/07/ex-nypd-officers-rape-charges-dropped

>I thought you were against police overreach.
No. Europe is overwhelmingly statist

Have you tried having sex?
Even an ugly fat girl can help reduce all that pent up aggression .

sexy time pool party.

The wet cop looks like he's a person of color.

Cortez should get creamed, if you know what I'm saying.

Omar, needs to go back.

You havin a giggle? 4 bigmacs is overkill, I order only 1 and then I buy a mcChickenMcNugget because ironically enough I like their sweet and sour sauces

I saw a group of black teenagers assault an old man on the 2 train a few days ago. He only got kicked in the chest and all but one of them got off at their stop before it got too serious. The remaining nigger was looking like he was going to get into another fight with an middle aged nog in a talk top when I got off at my stop.

It's getting worse bros.

I burn with the rage of a thousand suns. The only way to reduce my pent up aggression is by killing Jews, pedos and traitors.

>fuck cops, get dey outta heeyuh!
>where all da wipipo go? who's I gunna rob now?

Archive it, tranny, and I might read it.
With a grain of salt, of course, because
(((The Guardian)))

you're fucking A, they making all this noise about your rifles when they're bringing miracl style handheld laser rifles online

they will be shooting at all of us, no quarter, they don't care if we're R or D black or white, they want us all dead so they can take our land

I remember the day I learned that a "quarterpounder with cheese" is just a McRoyal with a different name.

Dude, you don't need to do some indepth cleaning (outside routine operator level maintenance) on a glock just cuz it got wet.

>Harlem and Brooklyn
Because of course it’s fucking niggers. Someday, a republican will be back in the governing seats for areas like these and they won’t tolerate this monkey business any longer.

>these feral, retarded niggers randomly throwing buckets of water on people will surely enrich our community
This is why left wing cities are such shitholes.

Attached: 1550635992991.png (1047x967, 948K)

I’m a life guard

Ive never heard of that before it may be a EU thing. I’ve had McDonald’s once this year and I feel like it is still digesting somehow

Read the youtube comments, it's literally DNC bots claiming exactly what your green text is making fun of.

someone make this follow-up one into a vid to post here plz:

old.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/cgg03o/lady_calls_the_cops_to_stop_a_water_fight_this/

they’re basically just assaulting this woman. this is our future, wait till that water is acid instead.

Attached: 6A5A4862-3249-49C8-91A7-BC079FDB0F7D.gif (331x323, 1.94M)

hopefully pigs and niggers just start killing each other en masse

Do they call it the McRoyal, because Prince Andrew dresses up like Ronald McDonald to rape little kids?

You're reacting to the sensationalism instead of reading the actual facts of that article. Accusers had serious issues with their testimony. An accusation doesn't make truth.

Sure you can in liberal ussa. Also if its a cop with a complexion slightly whiter than coffee brown this is even justified. Faggots, mutts, muslims, liberals and nig nogs rule you now. You best learn your place.

Attached: 1561051472944.png (1000x1000, 631K)

How about you don't act like a fucking nigger and throw shit at random people, officer or not?

I bet your job would be a lot easier without the water. Case closed.

Ah sorry! As a European I forget you are only allowed to read Al-Jazeera by the ruling caliph

>Society becomes less homogeneous
>Suddenly civil servant style policing doesn't work
I wonder if there's a connection.

gasoline is more likely than acid, niggers have a thing for setting people that upset them on fire

Are you kidding? I think we should already be doing that. Looking forward to it.

Totally acceptable

>One clip even shows a soaked cop getting beaned in the back of the head with an empty, red plastic bucket while the cop and his partner were handcuffing a suspect on the hood of a black car.
Not only is it assault, and not only can you do serious damage by throwing ANYTHING at anybody’s head, but they’re doing it while police are making arrests. Imagine then, what happens if you assault them with “harmless water xd,” and then the suspect has a moment to flee or draw a weapon and start shooting.
But you don’t care because you’re a kike. Fucking animals.

Yes that must be it.

How about those pigs stay out of my neighborhood?

Attached: 1562659891427.jpg (705x760, 323K)

How bout dis how bout dat howz bout a pizza you fucking Wop.

Stop creaming your pants at every chance for state violence

Go back to your discord, nigger

>If TV and movies are anything to be believed, water-fights are just want city kids do in the summer when its hot.
This is what white guilt looks like

Who you gonna call when your neighbor niggers gang up on you? Ghostbusters?

I thought that was Charles.

>It's just water.
its just a milkshake filled with cement
its just hydrochloric acid

We have guns in America.