PLAY STUPID GAMES

WATCH : Police respond to noise complaint and are confronted by two WOKE lezbean qweenz. After repeated requests to follow orders, the police hand them their asses. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. youtube.com/watch?v=O-0p6JOPSP0

Attached: STUPID.jpg (592x401, 23K)

imagine picking a side

Attached: 1543594569395.jpg (500x329, 44K)

Imagine the smell

30 fucking minutes? You're going to have to give me a timestamp my brother

Attached: pirayj95sy831.jpg (220x229, 10K)

>imagine picking a side
Woke leaf

Around 18:30.

Imagine living in canada where people are arrested for saying faggot. Leafland is such a joke.

Attached: GAY.jpg (1543x868, 177K)

[SCREAMING INTENSIFIES]

Attached: 1309929.png (461x576, 145K)

faggot

>THAT AUDIO
are they serious with that?

she's making exaggerated claims. Her lamentations of "we work for ours" are fueled by delusions lmao.

Attached: 1512008758809.png (264x255, 126K)

i've never seen so much fupa meat in one place

>Disturbing the peace
>Refusing police orders
>Smoking weed in their residence
>Talking shit to police
A FEW MINUTES LATER
I dindu nuffffffeeeeeeeennnnnnnnn
plz don take me to jaaaaaaaaaiiiiiwwwllll

Attached: 283 KB.jpg (900x885, 283K)

>all cops are bad because the internet told me so
My local cops are all chill as fuck. Might help I dont live in a hellhole city where they dont all have PTSD from niggers shooting at them every day.

Attached: 1562802827300.jpg (800x450, 149K)

>your being racist
>proceeds to be racist towards the cop

niggers a scum

Attached: 1563883910757s.jpg (125x113, 2K)

>Literally 60 people in a studio apartment
>having to wade through them and hoping some 'boon doesn't clock you in the back of the head
That's scarier than any horror movie

If i lived across from those niggers, I would be pretty happy seeing the police.

Nigger.

MA WIIIFFFE

brah, don't skip, it's actually funny. it called one of the cops an overweight nigger.
i'd dropped that bitch @ 'round 6min

All the dumb ass white people in the party lol

>white people calmly leave
>niggers chimp out

Worse off, now all those white people will be radicalized because they think chimping is suffering not barbarism.

I’d be calling the cops on them everyday

They’ll be on black twatter calling for death to pigs wanna bet?

>I dindu nuffin
Classic

Attached: 4322B488-26B4-421F-B4B3-B2EF5FAC86AF.jpg (500x500, 43K)

This

the lighting or the poor quality might have altered it, but it looks like 2/3rds of the people in the squalid box were not shitskins.
my guess is that shanee'kwa and j'sondrla'e were sent out as frontmen to use the DAT RACIS SHEEEEEEEEEEEET and were convinced it would work.

Imagine getting tea bagged by her?

Attached: wtf.jpg (251x596, 10K)

>Does something
>Cop responds accordingly
"WE DINDUNUFFIN"

heh so they really do say i dindu nattan

They do and the best part is they don't know that it's exactly why they get arrested most of the time. I just want a cop to respond to a "dindu nuffin" with I know that's what you did wrong.

>that FUPA
Imagine the smell.

She literally drops the dindu line and the "all A student" line. Who says memes aren't reality?

what a difficult job police have.

>the "Call 9-11!" around 22:00

Holy shit, the bitch is a real life meme.

Attached: 1550035021447.gif (360x346, 218K)

18:43 for the action.
Imagine having a job where you have to deal with loud, stupid, aggressive sheboons.
In the old days the cops could just club these monkeys in the head.

cucked for nearly 30 mins confronted by 2 racist sheboons, when the white chick screams they call her a bitch and scream at her right away, tells her to shut the fuck up and scream at her to sit

Picking a side?
How bout you be civil and turn the music down after 10pm? And if somehow you forgot about people living around you, when the police comes and nicely asks, comply and shut it down.

that was satisfying as hell. more vids like this? I need to cum.

Attached: 1563316975491.gif (339x233, 638K)

How about her?

Attached: FB_IMG_1563820195184.jpg (1936x1936, 571K)

Lauren

Attached: larry_koopa_as_a_girl_by_larryandlemmykoopa-d7uuzce.jpg (400x587, 61K)

No this is

Attached: tumblr_oldugc2brN1ugmdpao1_500.png (500x446, 197K)

do you have a loicence for that hate speech

>After repeated requests to follow orders,

People used to say "it's a free country"

Now all I hear is "they didn't follow orders"

do you?

Attached: 1557805210741.png (955x902, 210K)

Two niggers acting like niggers, status=patrolled. I don't see no sides.

this. it's all relative. we don't even have local police where i live, just the sheriff's office, and we get to vote on him

really infuriating, imagine if it was white people calling black cops dirty niggers who got no college education

god no wonder even mexicans hate blacks

This is good. It couldn't accelerate faster.

the sad part about this is that they were just about to start community college on monday

Excessive noise isn't a felony

Assault is a felony

Do the cop is the only one here commiting a felony

Inb4 buh dey den fala ordarz

that will be struck down in any court due to 1st amendment infringement, but keep trying to be clever while you eat your plate of maggots for breakfast

That's because if a cop told your parents to please turn the music down, they would have complied out of civilty, not because it was an order. Now, it being an order is not enough.

This. Cops are actually decent people who leave you the fuck alone as long as you're not a criminal.

>d-do you have a loicense for that??
>c-canada eats bugs
>BE MORE CLEVER WAAAAAAHHH
lmao. american fragility
>a-any day n-now
I had Tim Hortons for breakfast. Enjoy your antisemitism laws, goy.

Attached: 1557260475155.png (1200x1553, 266K)

We have a misdemeanor called "rupture of public quiet" being "be a loud ass faggot after 11PM", you don't have something similar?

Every time. Like a toddler in an ape's body.

fpbp

cop are bastard faggots, niggerss are niggers

neither have my respect, fuck you op, bet youre a dirty leo faggot

>You can tell he got bullied, his head too big.
My sides

I don't know why the Police fought against the introduction of video cameras as every single time you view one of these videos it just makes you realize all the retards they have to put up with all day every day. I'm honestly impressed that there haven't been more police shootings throughout the years.

this, bet if those goons had turned down the music when requested and not hurled insults, the cops would've left

you think those cops wanted to go inside that tightly packed room, where any of those niggers inside could have a gun, they probably would have liked to fucked off but they had to keep pushing the cops patience

27:50

>I didnt do nuffin

as always..

plus the qwan screams and cries and
>pleeze doon take my wife
>pleeze doon take me to jail

N

Oh well, I found my answer. It might be an infraction or a misdemeanor, dependind on context. Seems like those negresses are negresses after all.

Exactly. Nobody "want" to enter such a place.

>Police fought against the introduction
The first bodycameras were actually like old 8mm camcorders attached to a wire that had be wore around the belt. Weighed about 5 #s and bulky. Nowadays we have flash memory and the weight is down to nothing.

Its BLM that once called for bodycams now demanding that they be removed because they are racist in that they catch people din doing sumfin.

clownworld

I civilized and intelligent person would have handled that completely differently.
1. Apologize and explain that you have been trying to slowly get people to leave the party
2. Say that there are still some inside and ask if you can have an extra 30 minutes to let people go in an orderly manner that is less noisy.
3. Police will say OK, we'll check back in 45 minutes, then thank the police for their understanding
Done.

Wtf kind of ridiculous building is that anyway?

breezeway of 3 story apartment building

It's very easy to find with niggers cause it escalates from mumbling to hysterical crap in no time. I found it by skipping 2 times.

Are you upset because you misgendered your children and you were forced to give them to CPS paedophiles?

my town is 90.3% white and it wins all the football games, so there's lots of parties and police activity as a result
because the town is 90.3% white, most of the population has a job and needs to be asleep by at least 12am
also we live in houses instead of rat cages, just something to think about

God I fucking love watching police officers beat the shit out nogs. Nothing makes me happier than seeing these chimps face consequences for their shit behavior.

this. Holy shit I've never seen that many fat people in the same place. Disgusting.

I have a nigger neighbor, a loud black sheboon who lives a block away in a section 8 rental.
I can hear her nigger music because she sits out on a balcony and blasts music from the third floor.

I asked her if she could turn the music down because I could hear it a block away. She complied.
But the next day, there it is again. and its that nigger synthesized rap I hate.
Tired of dealing with her, I left a note in her mailbaox explaining that it was not acceptable and please turn it down.
She showed up at my door the next day, and said she would not turn it down, that she had a right. And since nobody else has complianed, she feels pretty sure it's just me coming after her because of her race.

So predictable. So weary.

Tell us the time you got in trouble with the law.

Imagine having to live next to these "people".

Screeching seems to be a main defence when you throw a depth charge into the chimp exhibit.

Why are Australians always sucking so much American cock? can hardly understand you with all that mutt cum you're gargling

I threw a bowl of soup at a chink one time

Niggers are pointless.

It is satisfying as fuck watching that fat bitch go on and on about how the cop isnt college educated and other racist shit and then cry and cry and cry when shes getting loading into the police car.

college dorms

I guess the "pigs" hurting your pride

>I dindu nuffin!
>PLEEEZ
> I CAN'T BREEV!

My fucking sides can't take any more.

All the worthless trash coming out of her mouth is what her so called education taught her lol.
>u da victim
>whitey ebil

It looks like some shitty cottage in the woods for schoolcamps.

Tea keg

They need microphones better suited for recording chimps. The mic cutting out was annoying AF

its dosent work likr that mate niggers gonna nig

>Mika, dyz takin me ta jawwwwllllll!!! Deyz takin me to jayyyyyhayyyylllll!!! WWWAAAAAHAAAAA! Iz Dindu NUUUFFFFIIIINNNNN!!!

Attached: Black-Man-Crying-Funny-Picture.jpg (778x960, 55K)

HOLY FUCK THE SHAPE OF HER BODY AHAHAHHAHA

Attached: 1563458092726.jpg (398x376, 37K)

She said she asked the neighbors but they were all too chicken shit to fess up because they be called racist.

Attached: 263.png (434x521, 43K)

You're part of the fucking problem. Those were all woke mutts and niggers hanging together, in harmony, with a few Beckys sprinkled in that were hunting niggerdick because they have been told niggers aren't bad by their universities. Whites are not what they used to be. We allow ourselves to freely mix in with these beasts. These "whites" weren't using the nigs, they thought they were decent people. Turns out nigs are gonna nog more often than not and they better realize it soon.

Should have just called the cops and watched the shit show unfold. Cops are paid to deal with niggers. The government doesn't allow us to anymore, at least not properly.

stop defending the very nogs that would kill you in a heartbeat

Attached: leaf gonna leaf.jpg (957x1024, 172K)

Same, the volume escalates quickly

I’m gonna side with the police on this one. That’s not a nightclub it’s a residence

>Tell us the time you got in trouble with the law.
Unruly as a teen. Mary Jane. The cops had a good laugh when I kept telling them my parents names were Mark and Mike, or Mike and Mark. This went on for a full 3 minutes. I was mildly, partly, mostly, high as hell. Also won a civil case of truancy by dropping out and getting homeschooled.. Didn't stop them from making sure I couldn't get my GED until my class graduated though. Outside that, I'm a gud boy.

>who leave you the fuck alone as long as you're not a criminal
holy shit, are you out of grade school yet?

Who do you think is doing the arresting? Cops. Or the strong arm of the state. Or the people who will use violence against anyone who is not following the state's orders.

Fucking pigs.

There can still can be a criminal code against "noise pollution" or "disturbing the peace" which is a misdemeanor in certain areas. Fucking burger brainlets come on here spouting off bullshit...How's the RV? Got them MREs ready and your Southeast Asian bride packed and ready to roll out Arizona when the Mexicans take it over?