Stop defending racism. Fuck Dixie (translates in modern English to "LOSERS")

Stop defending racism. Fuck Dixie (translates in modern English to "LOSERS")

Attached: בשביל הגוי.png (1184x903, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc
washingtonpost.com/local/why-is-confederate-general-albert-pike-memorialized-at-judiciary-square/2016/10/22/9d69f26c-96ed-11e6-bc79-af1cd3d2984b_story.html?utm_term=.9b44073c9c4b
pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Indians were losers too, so we should tear down their statues and rename any buildings with their names on them as well?

Niggers tongue my anus

Unironically yes.

I despise Dixishits, but I hate niggers even more.

aesthetic id color composition my dudes

and every one of black people seeing as how the african continent never managed to win one war against ebil wypipo European colonizer who brought plumbing, medicine, universities, cities to Africa

Did you really have to use that hateful word? Do you feel better about yourself, you fucking loser?

>Indian
Do you mean Native Americans? Because they aren't Indian, you fucking moron

Attached: tumblr_nzo5m9z3uX1u9o3mxo1_500.gif (420x236, 1.99M)

Now if only we could do this to all the statues of evil white men...

What's wrong with them? They have a very catchy tune

youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc

"Unafraid women walk past monument"

Can you say brainwashing? Bbbbb rain washinggggg

Why is there hebrew in the img name? :tinkingemoji:

True

When even the universe hates commies.

Found the SJW.
Fuck you, and fuck all nigger loving faggots

based

Attached: 1563881341454.jpg (221x250, 9K)

we need dictatorship, people need to behave or face serious consequences

nigger detected

Attached: 1560861278312.jpg (640x763, 94K)

Edgy

Yet you fuckers still defend jews
baka

die nigger faggot the word is not hateful unless you hate yourself dumb nigger i sure dont got time to hate your aids ridden faggot ass

>unafraid women

my sides

The word racist has lost all meaning due to the pathetic democrats

Albert pike statue is located in DC
washingtonpost.com/local/why-is-confederate-general-albert-pike-memorialized-at-judiciary-square/2016/10/22/9d69f26c-96ed-11e6-bc79-af1cd3d2984b_story.html?utm_term=.9b44073c9c4b
Ebil white man shouldn't have his likeness in our nations capital

Come the fuck on Schlomo. Like really? Can’t wait for Iran to level you

Attached: DA89C436-9E73-42CB-9F1C-71B209024AD5.jpg (750x699, 385K)

>article by )))CNN(((
>stein
Every time

/thread
Let's talk them into taking the Albert pike statue down since he was a confederate general and all

But people who don't behave become the tyrant and never face any consequences
Thank good summer is almost over

Attached: IMG_2255.jpg (640x640, 46K)

>filename
Obvious b8.
Sad!

Attached: 1563725752921.jpg (356x509, 32K)

There is literally nothing wrong with being a Jew

>HAHA you guys I TOTALLY FOUND IT
you fucking retard this is just a ploy to help his thread get attention
Imagine being so dumb you think you're smart for "outing" him

[Citation needed]

Eat a bag of dixie

I can't wait for the collapse. I'm ready to see all these niggerfaggots hanging from bridges and light posts. Maybe I can get a job running the backhoe for corpse removal.

Try that and we'll shit you up

Nice soad reference

>calls others "loser"
>has a complete breakdown after hearing a single word
You niggers are vile...

Have you ever met one...?

Attached: aljolsonblackface.jpg (166x250, 7K)

>Fuck Dixie
you should say that to a random southerner in real life, and livestream it. sure things will turn out well for you.

When we gain power which will happen within 5 years, we'll build beautiful European/Colonial architecture all over the USA and get rid of modernist shit. Also statues of great Europeans throughout history and if anyone vandalizes them we'll tie them to a lamp post and throw tomatoes at them.

Literal retard squadron is in use. I wouldn't expect any more of them than that

May as well have written “they were humans”.

Lol. Dixishits are too inbred/retarded to do anything.

You are a faggot. Go back to redddit where the faggots live.

Attached: confederate-flag-come-and-take-it-1.jpg (650x390, 69K)

Serious question.

Is there a way for them to remove that paint and restore these monuments?

this.
checked.

Do these idiots not realize that pretty much everyone of every other race hated niggers before 1950?

Cant you just pressure wash it?

When are you going to demand reps from the biggest salvers, the Jews?

Attached: Jewishslavers.png (1280x1920, 2.35M)

Anyone who takes pride in their cultural history is a fucking loser. Can you imagine? Being so fucking useless that you can’t be proud of yourself for your own actions? Pathetic!

>suicidal incels consciously or unconsciously trying to get their entire race to commit suicide
what do they really mean by this?

Attached: 1513288361299.jpg (400x400, 25K)

And the moment you point out that their favorite “freedom fighter” caused far more destruction than whoever they are protesting, they argue that the violence was necessary for the cause. Nelson Mandela is an example of this.

The South’s cause was just, and we would be one of the most advanced, safest, and most overall prosperous countries in the world if we had won.

Racism isn't real. Prove me wrong.

jewish author as well. don't know why americans tolerating the desecration of their war dead like that.

we still do canuk, we still do

very weak american. dixie is celebrated in poland, we wish we could have helped them.

o kurwa

Attached: poland.png (306x442, 53K)

oh look its another butt hurt marxist german responsible for polluting and potentially single handedly wiping out western europe, im unsurprised you save mutt pictures considering its your irreversible future

no
racism is awesome
I'm a racist

(((בשביל הגוי)))
sloppy job Schlomo

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU, YES FOR YOU, THIS POST IS NOT FOR OTHER USERS:

THE ONES THAT PAY YOU, AREN'T TELLING YOU (YES, YOU, THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
OR
100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link, there is the pastebin choice if you are afraid of someone logging you.
1.1-If they dont allow you there is something shady going on and you should be afraid of it.
1.2-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus, ip logging or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site, there are more than one with the text. There is also the pastebin, I posted before.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

r
rtretwwr

Go be a jew somewhere else

Attached: niggerger.jpg (600x315, 40K)

Seriously? That's fucking based

Attached: 1554560858409.png (485x409, 56K)

actually there are fair odds the confederacy would have had many of us in forced breeding programs to improve the black race via bleaching, get in debt indentured servitude as studcock for sheeboon poon (the poonlieslt of known animal poons). mark my words and hop into the quantum shifter and see for yourself. white boys would be getting blacked by aunt jemaima cause uncle colonel daddy fucker fried chicken holds title to your car.

Looks even better now to be honest.

>we like inbred retards who are all at least 25% nigger
Kek. If only you knew how ironic that is. Your diaspora hates them more than anyone. It's almost like you don't know what you're talking about.

For most of history, almost everyone was racist. What's happening here is a repeat of china's cultural revolution where they basically destroyed their entire history.