Enrich his friends, fucks the poor

Just my kind of president

Attached: 1545367772644.png (492x228, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fns-prod.azureedge.net/sites/default/files/snap/Non-Citizen_Guidance_063011.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

limp dick don miga

Attached: 1563889751923.jpg (940x627, 104K)

>3.1 million niggers lose their gibs
>that’s a bad thing
Wewlad

I've never met a skinny person on food stamps.

Cope more stampfag

Good, white Americans are Trump's friends, not 90% democratic leeching niggers

>this

Attached: 1563062507131.jpg (800x800, 90K)

Stops punishing the successful, stops rewarding the unsuccessful

I don't see the problem unless you are a worthless bum

the majority of those on welfare are actually white trash

White Americans are the biggest demographic receiving food stamps...

Attached: 1562926531573.jpg (750x941, 221K)

Fuck them. I'm poor and can't get food stamps because I'm white. fuck them. Let them starve

End all gibs programs

40% of food stamp recipients are white in a country that's closer to 60% white. Is 40% a majority?

Hi shill

no shit probably cause there are more whites than blacks by percentage...... idiot

...and the trump shills have arrived as if on que

In statistics that lumps hispanics, middle eastern and any non asian group that is not full on africa black as """White"""

yikes...

Also ignoring population by percentage.

possibly but let's be honest. whites have change to bounce back from welfare. black folk won't.

not can't. won't.

Attached: jews-should-racemix-23690.jpg (1707x2560, 610K)

>he wants to pay for free food for niggers

Hello Abraham Schlomo Shekelstein, how are your cuck sessions going so far?

>what is per capita
It’s cue, there is no such thing as a que

>No you.

Attached: 1524534100378.jpg (639x353, 49K)

It's not true anyway

Attached: Food-Stamps-Race.jpg (548x411, 41K)

fns-prod.azureedge.net/sites/default/files/snap/Non-Citizen_Guidance_063011.pdf
51% of food stamps are to non citizen house holds. If you want to stop squatamalans from border hopping you have to remove the gibs.

>what is per capita

a whiteoid cope?

back to Spec Ed classes, 2 digit IQ sub-human

It's illegal beaners. That's why they don't say who.

what? I'm saying it's not true that whites receive a majority of food stamps. I was replying to two people that replied to the same person, who claimed they were the biggest demographic receiving food stamps. If you want to balkanize each race, sure, but realistically in this thread all we care about is "whites" vs. "nonwhites," in which case it's obviously not true.

per capita you mong

Why the fuck are you calling me a mong. I wasn't even addressing the per capita issue, just raw percentages, which STILL favor us cutting food stamps.

Idk how he passes this when obamacare still had support.

For some reason there are republicans that are content with spending money that doesnt exist, so the dems are basically immortal right now in terns of destroying the US economy.

Holy mary mother of mexican mental midgets.

25%+ welfare recips are blacks
Blacks are ~13% of total population
~35% of welfare recips are white
Whites are 70% of the US population.
Thus blacks outsized use of welfare is disproportionate to their share of total population.

Where exactly are you getting lost, Carlos Huevos Rancheros Joaquin Caballeros Rodriquez Arroz con Pollo del Chimichanga y Churros?

its a proposal it dont mean its in affect...Jow Forums is full of retards

Good luck to him, but it's a legal principle that you can't lose benefits without due process. I'd be glad to be corrected about this.

your math is wrong whites are twice as likely to receive government aid than blacks or hispanics

It doesnt matter that we are 23 trillion in debt because we have one asset that other nations don't; overbreeding chimps who havnt held a single job in the last 3 generations.

That's cause of the illegals who claim that the 42 year old landscapers living in their basement are actually 12 years old so the lone legal resident of the household can get big juicy checks. Guy in my town does it, fills two carts to their breaking point and throws it all in the back of a minivan. I got suspicious and followed him home one day, fuckers live right down the street from me.

>your math is wrong whites are twice as likely to receive government aid than blacks or hispanics
wrong
very sad

Attached: FT_13.07.12_FoodStamps_310px.png (310x557, 24K)

An individual white, or the population of whites? Maybe go back to middle school, user. Probably a good idea in general,
> affect
you could learn to spell while you're there.

if they have money in the bank they don't need food stamps. fuck niggers

stfu you're embarrassing the rest of us

>Despite being 13% of the population, this one weird group receives 1/4th of the food stamp benefits

Go Trump !

You're not good with percentages and fractions are you. It's ok, I'll help. Since we're only dealing with percentages, this should be simple.

>25% of this particular welfare are black, but 13% of the population. How many times does 13 go into 25? For the sake of simplicity, we'll round it up. 2! That's right.
>35% of this welfare are white, but they make up 70% of the population. How many times does 70 go into 35? That's right! It doesn't! For the sake of simplicity, we'll say it goes into 35 a 0.5 times.

white or black or brown or red

dont matter a damn

fuck welfare leeches, get a job.

Which makes blacks 4 times as likely to be on welfare as whites, given any random sample of the populace. I wasn't going to go into all that though.

Who cares, get rid of em

This will result in category 3 chimpouts

he's giving them all 100k/ year jobs right ?

They're all getting jobs at the DMV.

I don't mind paying for white people in a white country
I'd gladly pay for poor white people in exchange for all white country because I know there would be very few poor white people in a all white country

Apparently "fuck the poor" means not handing out more gibsmedats to disproportionately nonwhite populations - taken from productive populations (who are disproportionately white) by force

Keep your filthy kike Taxman hands outta my pockets. The unemployment rate is artificially low. Actually it's ridiculous. Go to work. Get a fucking job you worthless piece of shit. I would be embarrassed to be on lifelong food stamps.

Good. We might actually get niggers to work.

Attached: nigs gonna nig.webm (480x480, 2.92M)

he should give them all ICE jobs kek

Attached: 1559611273586.jpg (536x533, 58K)

>lights a fire under lazy people

ftfy

Wouldn't be surprised if true, but even so.. I'll bet over half of those people are just "playing the system" and taking gibs just like niggers. So they can starve too.

kek

Attached: my nigga.jpg (1440x1080, 69K)

gotta free up more us taxpayer funds for israel

Unknown and didn't say are illegals.

good. poors deserve starvation

you do know white ppl are on food stamps too?

/thread

it may seem counter intuitive, but not exorcising causes you to feel fatigued.

This. It's always fatties who are on food stamps and they always have a bunch of sugary shit or frozen foods. Just go back to actual stamps. You can buy rice, beans, evaporated milk, eggs, canned veggies.

I don't have to report earnings less than $1400 a month to EBT. and I'm not fat, yet. I'm not sure what rules OP is on about, I was re-certified recently.

Most niggers are obese in America. I think they can handle a cut in their food benefits.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-23-12-53-16-1.png (1295x1992, 333K)

>evaporated milk
Why? A gallon of milk is like $2.

the junk food/calorie density is actually a lot cheaper than the healthy food. but sure, ban your way out of poverty. because we all know the government would be a lot more efficient at regulating what you eat.

Sure, a bag of sugar is cheaper per calorie than a pot of lentils, but both are so cheap that it's laughable. We can debate about whether the government should be able to regulate what you eat, but do you seriously think we should be *subsidizing* shitty eating habits?

Attached: divide-them.jpg (753x540, 151K)

There's more whites than blacks on food stamps you fuck

Story time
>be me working as a cashier.
>obese niggress pushes cart full of candy, pastries and soda pop to my register.
>scan her items.
>nigger pulls out her ebt card
>declined due to insufficient funds
>"I'm sorry ma'am it says you don't have enough funds on your card"
>nigger gets angry
>demands I try again
>declined
>tells me to call the ebt agency and check how much money is on her card.
>I call a manager over and back away from the register.
>manager takes over my register and sends me on break.
>as I walk toward the break room I hear the obese nigger wailing to the manager
>"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FEED MY BABIES!?"

This.

Attached: 804960E4-627B-4A11-A38E-D3EE8C914BD4.jpg (700x394, 56K)

Wtf I like food stamps now
>t. pol

You're wrong. Despite being only 13% of the population, niggers account for 39.8% of all welfare recipients. Thats 1% more blacks than whites.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-23-13-05-19-1.png (1440x1202, 118K)

>3.1million leeches will have to work or starve

I dont see the problem here

Please don't tell me you'd rather see funds spent on dysgenic programs.
Yes, there is a possibility of these funds going to Israel, but I'll take that risk if it means making it harder for niggers and retarded whites to breed.

Corporations love food stamps you moron. Where do you think food stamps get spent? Walmart, big grocery chains, etc.

>Not confiscating the food they already have, as well.
Only productive people should get food stamps. Change my mind.

Many already work but mr shekelberg doesnt pay enough.

>Enrich his friends, fucks the niggers
ftfy

>shocking headline with zero elaboration
>OUTRAGE

you knew it was a snake when you picked it up

>math is racist
Ok

That's based, feeding the poor just leads to more poor.

Unless I'm misunderstanding this, the change will cut abuse of the system.

Attached: food stamps.jpg (745x578, 99K)

Source or fuck off, and if you give a source that doesn't include spics kys

You're right

No there isnt

Of course you never do. And all of their children are fat. Here's why:
>SNAP (with food line and cash credit line)
>TANF (which is never "temporary")
>WIC (more free food so long as you have a very young child)
>Meals on Wheels, food banks, churches, etc.
>Free breakfast and lunch for children in schools
>School summer feeding programs that feed kids while school is not in session
>Some schools have "backpack programs" that send boxes of food home with "kids in need" each week.
>Let's not forget feeding programs for Daycare centers
>You can buy bullshit chips and cola and cookies if you know what dollar stores to use your SNAP card at that rings up all generic food items as simply "food"
>the right gas stations will ring up beer as "bread" or will ring up hot serve items as "cold serve" (they can buy pizza, hotdogs, etc.)

It is all a scam and it all needs to stop. Welfare is why our food costs so much now. Every time those SNAP cards reset there's a cloud of niggers around the beef. I time my shopping on weeks where the niggers have blown through their SNAP and the stores put the beef on sale.

Same thing with housing. HUD is what is driving rent and housing up for everybody. These useless people are given a minimum of $600 a month free money for housing. Even in smaller towns if you want a one bedroom apartment where you won't get knifed to death in your sleep you're going to be out around $1,400 a month, which is designed to price the trash out.

The poor need to die of starvation like nature intends. There is no reason for all these damn people on earth sucking off the government teet.

Whoopee, says President Ivanka, more shekels for Israel!

Attached: Trumpy.jpg (1000x1015, 148K)

Sounds good to me. We need even more restrictions on what can and cannot be purchased with food stamps and TANF. Poor people shouldn't be allowed to use tax payer money to buy grocery carts full of twinkies and junk food and soda. I've seen it far too much in my 20-something years on this earth.

According to democrats and republicans, 60% of all jobs created this year have gone to women. Why do all of these single mothers and poor women still need assistance buying food if they're working now?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-23 Trump Administration Circumvents Congress For Food Benefit Cuts (Again).png (776x104, 18K)

Attached: 40DBD736-1E4B-49E6-9B58-F51FFA6CDDCD.jpg (600x544, 47K)

>food bought in grocery stores
And this is what it always should have been. Convenience stores and dollar stores or any non-grocery store should NOT accept an EBT card. Dollar Stores have completely transformed now. Gone are the endless supplies of cheap school supplies, household items, and cheap jewelry. You walk into ANY dollar store now and it's practically a fucking grocer store. They even have refrigerators and freezers now. That shit has GOT to stop.

Being fat is not the same as being nutritionally sated

Attached: 1291180332297.jpg (400x375, 25K)

Kids wolfing down off-brand pop tarts before they go to school, then slamming down a free breakfast, snacking on off-brand chips and other bullshit then eating a free lunch will make a kid fat. These people are overfed.

Should 40 hours at McDonald's really pay a livable wage?

You think shitskisn are embarressed they get to eat . Lol this is why white people are fucked

>getting rid of liars and freeloaders
>more resources for those who actually need it

I don't see the problem.