OH SHIT

IT'S HAPPENING
twitter.com/RodRosenstein/status/1153516359491493889

Attached: rod_double_agent.jpg (1408x1164, 200K)

stop posting tweets

Attached: 1563824728221.jpg (1368x1026, 169K)

No this is a twitter bait board now

Oh shit everyone is going to jail

1488D chess was real after all

both you and rosenstein should take your meds

>(((Rosenstein)))
This isn't good

Attached: Heckin mad.jpg (710x541, 47K)

Wow all the memes are real? Rod was our guy all along?

muh caves

Attached: plotinus.jpg (400x600, 36K)

Confirmed Trump pedo.

>heckin mad

Fuck you you fucking fagggot

Kikes are FUGGED

YES

Attached: k.png (500x593, 169K)

what a pretentious faggot.

"I'mnotgoingtojailI'mnotgoingtojailI'mnotgoingtojailI'mnotgoingtojailI'mnotgoingtojailI'mnotgoingtojail..."

Attached: NPC1.png (566x533, 583K)

Something tells me the guy who wrote a letter recommending to fire Comey then opened an investigation about why Trump fired Comey might not be the greatest spy master.

>being this much of an angsty tryhard on an anonymous Mongolion basket-weaving forum

Attached: 1493067436422.jpg (367x451, 30K)

Nosenstein quoting Plato like he’s ever cracked the Phaedrus a single time in his life

First, nothing ever happens.
Second, nothing will ever happen.
Third, the house always wins.

Attached: Inh06.jpg (720x852, 79K)

Get the memes ready, lads.

Attached: ready_for_hillary.jpg (560x420, 139K)

If he's trolling, that was pretty slick.
I really think a lot of people are going to fall in the next few months.

I get that you were saving that copypasta for something good, sorry you wasted it on this

Attached: if you only (redacted).jpg (439x465, 75K)

Caves is right. Submarine shadows?

Attached: inthebutt.jpg (798x645, 64K)

So the guy in that tweet read a little snippet of Plato, or just got a quote off the internet? Wow, dude, the appearance/reality distinction is so deep.

Lol

finally a good ending for LOST

What is the island?

Stale pasta, to be truthful. You heckin faggkt.

Attached: +_f0b6de3ea9541f81c29cb7ee8d79f3d5.png (326x238, 203K)

Perfect example. A temple really exists, but it appears as though...pedo rape dungeons, Occult meeting areas, Submarine bay, Black projects, Tram Tunnel, Tram network hub, storage facility, Ancient evil object of worship...

>Things are not always as they seem, the first appearance deceives many"
Sounds like Rosenstein is nervous about videos dropping of him and his friends in the deep state doing evil shit. "Muh deep fakes" they'll scream. LOL these fuckers are fucked.

Of course. Didn't you know?

Attached: CtuGBa6W8AAj6GW.jpg (640x640, 68K)

I wonder if we'll see any death penalties.

Trump is so fucked

That doesn't even make sense you fucking retard.

There’s something jarring about a Jew quoting ancient Aryan philosophers

Attached: (((((31264136521258385.jpg (618x455, 62K)

huh? it makes total sense you dunderhead

What is "Happening"?

More Q Tard shit? Trust the plan?

BASED

Based and checkpilled

It's another choose your own adventure thread.

he means jews

but it's not that hidden anymore
Trump is open about loving jews..
white race is over!

Attached: orangemutt.jpg (360x384, 50K)

>Aryan
Plato was a jew.

Diogenes hated and mocked him. Xenophon says he distorted socrated teachings.

Rosenstein quoted Plato.

So that means he he's part of the "Plan". WWG1WGA? TICK TOCK. IT'S COMING!SOON. JUST WAIT! HOLD ON TO YOUR BUTTS! ANY DAY NOW! AWOO!

>2016 Trump is fucked!
>2017 Trump is fucked.
>2018 T-Trump is fucked...
>2019 T-Trump is fucked right guys??
Kys

Sooooo edgy .

This nigga got a sub ?

trust it, faggot

Say the line...

No. He flipped as soon as he got the message from the Q board that LL (Loretta Lynch) flipped. Screen cap this

I guess the jews ran ancient Greece too. I guess they bred and bought their way from the levant to the US and Europeans are no great race of people but goy slaves since the fall of Atlantis, if it ever existed. If it didn't...they are truly great and we are truly goyim. Sand > Snow.

There was a piece on epoch times on rod rosenstein arguing that he was a major player in the bringing down the deepstate but i wasnt convinced. I would be glad to be proven wrong.

>It´s over

This is where you are wrong my frendo. It hasn´t even started, yet.

B

R
E
A
D
Y

Attached: aiportraits_1563824742.jpg (1024x1024, 881K)

This is now a glow thread.

DROOOMPF

>Recommended a letter to fire Comey

Give reason to start an investigation
Once the investigation started it was then an all out effort to find/create something to get rid of Trump

Perhaps he did but was he coerced or was he ourguy all along? I think he flipped.

>You're supposed to swear at every opportunity!!!!
>I-I-I'm totally 18 guys I just graduated!!!!

Plato was a nobody.

where's Terry when you need him

TREMENDOUS

Attached: Ss.png (1119x747, 521K)

t. doesn't get to call people faggot on the playground

Attached: meme2.jpg (1111x644, 200K)

Attached: precipic.jpg (604x552, 304K)

"Heckin" is still a cuss word. Substitutions still create the imagery that you attempt to hide. Your mind is still foul if you use them.

Right. Of course. Anyone at all could laze about and do philosophy in the ancient world. Barrels everywhere.

Man, when is the last time someone from the swamp actually got jailed. My default position is whenever something possibly is about to happen, It's more likely to be against Trump..rather than the swamp. That default position has been far more correct than not, unfortunately.

Friendly reminder: NOTHING EVER HAPPENS YOU STUPID NIGGERS

I personally believe he flipped. He looks to be a guy in it for himself and not a true believer like brennan or mccabe. I have a feeling clapper is another guy who would flip on comey and brennan.

who is this guy ?

Attached: ClapperHATCH.png (992x825, 548K)

>a true believer like brennan
That salafi cunt needs to be hung.

When was the last time someone not of the swamp got elected President?

Now this is telling... Not sure how but telling... I'm so loaded with anticipation that my testicles have actually sucked up into my anal cavity... Now is the time on sprockets when we dance!

>Man, when is the last time someone from the swamp actually got jailed.

You have to be a gold plated idiot like Antony Weiner. Otherwise you can rape, kill, grab pussies, whatever you like (Teddy Kennedy, Bill Clinton, Orange Man Bad).

Fuck you retard. Seriously stop posting. Nothing is ever going to happen.

Plato is the nigger of philosophers. Imagine basing your entire worldview on the unprovable existence on an alternate realm of perfect forms. He was also a commie.

Shut up dumb faggot

Trump gets elected
Signs EO regarding human trafficking and asset seizures
Pedo arrests sky rocket
Pedo to the stars himself Epstein gets arrested
Nah nothing to see here

>Oh boo hoo. It's all so hopeless.

AI Plato is looking at you with contempt and disgust.

Attached: aiportraits_1563899370.jpg (2048x1024, 321K)

Why am I being accused of being a shill or Orangeman bad?
I'm being honest. The swamp isn't going to be magically drained after 2 1/2 years into this.
I've moved from being cautiously optimistic to cautiously pessimistic. What is this? like the 1000th thread over the course of the past 2 1/2 years where a possible happening is about to take place and Trump strikes back?
I can't believe how many people keep falling for this seesaw ride over and over again. Again my default position hasn't let me down.

It's funny in retrospect that the heads of the FBI,CIA and NSA all accused Drumph of conspiring with Russians but hey muh deepstste

Historical revision is bluepilled. Metahistorical revision is where you'll find the truth beneath the appearance.

IHR < Fomenko
Phoenicia > jews
Sophistic Warfare < "facts and logic"

Attached: memefree_Rosenstein.jpg (776x1200, 958K)

This is a tired game you people play where you still even after three quarters of Trump's first term are behind him you still somehow believe he's going to do what needed to be done in 17.

Stop lying to yourself. There was a coup attempt against POTUS by high ranking members of the intelligence community and it failed and like everything with the intelligence community the public will never really hear about it and nobody will ever really be punished. What do you think they'll lock Obama up or some shit? Because it has his filthy nigger pawprints all over it. You think rank and file FBI guys are going to "flip" on their own careers? NSA? CIA? Take one look what happened to Snowden.

You are living a nightmare. The collapse of the greatest empire the Earth has known, the hostile takeover by bureaucrats given too much power.

There is no Justice here.

Yeah. Epstein getting arrested really ISNT a happening. I guess he called his buddy Don one day and said, “ Don! It’s Jeff Epstein that guy that partied with you in 92. Yeah the guy you banned from Mar A Lago for assaulting a “young” woman. Yup that guy. Look. I’m pretty fucking bored. I haven’t had to deal with any drama in my life since 04. Could you do me a favor and sic your Justice Dept on me? Thanks! Oh one small favor? Can you keep Bill Hillary andvthe rest of the political and Hollywood celebs OUT of the investigation? GREAT! Thanks!”.

ROSENSTEIN - WITNESS
MUELLER - WITNESS
COMEY - WITNESS
MCCABE - WITNESS
SESSIONS - WITNESS

Attached: Witnesses.jpg (3422x2605, 1.15M)

Quoting something out of context is absolutely fucking retarded, for something as shit as "things aren't as they seem" you don't need to taint Plato

Yo, dawg, all the bigly habbedings happen in the second term. 4 more years, bimpsch.

Yeah that’s why he’s got the rest of this year, 2020 and his next term to do it.

You don't?

Plato is the most disgusting human in history.

And christianism is platonism with jew cuckery, aka communism.

Nothing is left.

Yeah just wait a few more months am I right fellas?

Attached: pepe-rosenstein.gif (374x400, 909K)

you sound like a fag

Glormpf gon' drain the swampy d'oh beeotch

lel why should he go to jail you retarded homo tell us