I deserve $15/hr

>I deserve $15/hr
What happens if we automate every nigger job like this? What will the niggers do for money?

Attached: 1555068427806.webm (640x640, 1.84M)

Rob steal and gibs

the whole system is going down

Attached: 1563818656858.png (1728x1080, 2.33M)

Attached: fries.jpg (695x682, 105K)

You're replaceable too. Don't relish this too hard.

highway bucket drummers and squeegee stopsign monglers

You're acting like there isnt people who do shitty things while making a crap ton of money.

That's why you make your own food or buy it from white people.

Nope, I'm a tax attorney. Nice try, wagie

>implying anyone else could have such a will to shitpost so frequently
>for free
I do not think anyone is going to be replacing us. Perhaps joining us, yes.

Sell drugs.

You're gone before waiters m8.

That's literally the dumbest thing I've ever heard on this site. How would you automate an attorney?

i think we should, and the ones we cant effectively automate will have shown they deserve to be paid $15 an hour

>literally the
yup. another boomer educated burger
I fired the kid that mows my grass because he "like literally'ed" me 3 times in a 2 minute conversation
you need to stop speaking like a 12 year old thot Mr. Skinny Britches and Jacket
>How would you automate an attorney?
ai across indexed precedents, laws, and decisions
(((lawyers))) will be gone in 5 years
enjoy the imformation age fren

>implying it's hard to automate all the paperpushing a tax attorney does

lmao.

If low skilled people lose their job YOU will pay for them with your taxes. If you don't, they will elect someone who WILL give them free shit at your expense.
You are transferring the cost of giving living means to low skilled people from corporations to yourself and are happy for it.
No, poor people won't just dissappear just because you take their jobs. Realistically the state will never let them starve and they have the power to elect someone who will help them sustain themselves. So yeah enjoy that shit

Attached: 1528993582449.jpg (286x327, 17K)

Based post. We need to kill niggers

this is why I make my own food

>What will the niggers do for money
Welfare and stealing, as usual.

I literally hate niggers so fucking god damn much. Tampering with food is the filthiest shit you could possibly do. Someone should stomp this nigger's brains into a smoothie and serve it to his nigger fucking family.

Attached: clown.jpg (500x500, 42K)

Lmao man cmon