IVANKA TRUMP IS NOT VERY INTELLIGENT

‘PM of United Kingston’: Ivanka Trump congratulates BoJo in geographically-challenged tweet.
Boris Johnson has been flooded with well-wishes from around the world after being named the next prime minister of the UK,
even receiving congratulations from Ivanka Trump for becoming the leader of the “United Kingston.”
Donald Trump’s daughter took to Twitter on Tuesday to comment on Boris Johnson’s selection as the head of the Conservative Party,
making him the UK’s next prime minister. Her note of congratulations, however, suffered from a small typo – some might even say a Freudian slip.

“Congratulations @BorisJohnson on becoming the next Prime Minister of the United Kingston,” Ivanka tweeted.

The geographically-challenged message was quickly deleted – but not before the inevitable pile-on by the Twitterati.
rt.com/news/464849-ivanka-tweet-kingston-johnson-pm/
HER DADDY SAID THAT HE LIKES BORIS JOHNSON.
That Boris is great.
Well let's see how soon Trump will start shitting on Boris and calls him "blond dumb stupid idiot"

Attached: Ivanka Trump is not very intelligent.jpg (980x551, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/464847-trump-johnson-congratulations-tweet-uk/
youtu.be/TtBcWl-O5b4
rt.com/usa/464781-ivanka-dog-white-cages/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no shit

Attached: miga.png (837x544, 71K)

Here's your (you)

so she made a typo on her phone while flying in a helicopter..

who cares?...

OMG SOMEONE MADE A TYPO? Stop the presses, let’s forget about pedophiles, political craziness, war on the horizon and focus on a typo.

>HER DADDY SAID THAT HE LIKES BORIS JOHNSON.
>That Boris is great.
>Well let's see how soon Trump will start shitting on Boris and calls him "blond dumb stupid idiot"
‘He’ll be great’: Trump tweets his congratulations after Boris Johnson chosen as prime minister.
rt.com/news/464847-trump-johnson-congratulations-tweet-uk/

LET'S WATCH THIS SHIT SHOW.
It could be very funny to watch Trump flip on his praises of that 'Blond Pig of the UK' aka Boris Johnson.

Attached: Donald Trump shakes hands with British Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson in New York, U.S., September (980x551, 998K)

A Freudian slip merely acknowledging the uks descent into third world status. Thanks Darwin, you did what 1200 years of conflict couldn't do in only 180 years.

dumb jew slut

Hell, Obama magically visited all 50 states.

Screwed over by Autocorrect. That's what she gets for being a faggy phoneposter.

Attached: F0C09714-16FE-4938-B188-8BF1139C7CB7.jpg (1024x1012, 142K)

>kingston

Reminder that Finns made the best psychedelic rock song

youtu.be/TtBcWl-O5b4

Attached: 1556819990345.jpg (732x959, 56K)

Why do people take pleasure when someone makes a typo?

OMG A TYPO LOLOLO TRUMP BTFO HE IS FINISHED

funny i've never heard her talk, anyways - it's a furking autocorrect typo, not even on par with covfefe, it's arange jesus team doing, certain of it

Intelligent person would read her text before pressing the 'SEND' button.
But Ivanka is not intelligent.

Attached: Ivanka Trump is trash.jpg (1280x1011, 144K)

Reminder that 007 is from Kingston, Jamaica

Attached: lashawnabond.jpg (399x694, 69K)

> Not very intelligent
You mean, can't be arsed with your silly distinctions.

See how easy it is to typo. I thought he said 58?

Back off Ivanka meme feeb... You're obsessed...

>IVANKA TRUMP IS NOT VERY INTELLIGENT
what do (You) expect from failed "fashion" designer who's importing every item from Chyna?

Attached: bbS6bvH.png (204x250, 73K)

>“Congratulations @BorisJohnson on becoming the next Prime Minister of the United Kingston,” Ivanka tweeted.
>Kingston, Jamaica
So that's her dream. To be blacked by a pack of niggers in Kingston,Jamaica.
Lol.

Attached: Ivanka Trump BLACKED behind Jared's and Donny's backs.jpg (1280x853, 152K)

walking through london it does feel like kingston.

>phoneposters btfo
dont tell me you really believe she thinks the name of the uk is united kingston

Attached: 1563482484765.png (359x481, 306K)

>what do (You) expect from failed "fashion" designer who's importing every item from Chyna?
image related

I figured there was a Jamaican connection.

OH NO NO NO. HAHAHA

>Someone made a typo

Holy fuck why is this not front page news. I can't find it on any of the major media outlets, is it a cover up? Are the CIA involved? The reptilians? How deep does this thing go?

The Jews care
The shills can’t even shill anymore

Attached: hng strawberry shampoo.jpg (600x352, 47K)

Is that a painting of a Yankees player in the background?

I wish she was my daughter.

Why?

Because she's a precious flower.

I'd rather adopt her now that she's grown up. She has connections. She has good real estate. Her brother's need a man in their lives to teach them how to dress and wear their hairs.

>Her brother's need a man in their lives to teach them how to dress and wear their hairs.
How is that?

They need to dress like barbarists in all camo and let their hair and beards grow. They ought to present an image of draining the swamp of civilization itself.

- 's + s

Grasping

>Kingston
>Kingdom
It's called a typo you dumb nigger, and an auto-fill one at that.

It probably is a joke on the basis that the UK is turning into Kingston Jamaica

About the only thing I agree with trump about is we both want to fuck ivanka

>Daddy do you have something in your pocket?

>kingston, jamaica

Attached: 1557043706915.jpg (680x680, 51K)

kingsom is a typo, kingtom too, kingston is not

Ivanka Trump gets dog-piled by liberals for gifting her daughter a white pooch.

President Donald Trump’s daughter Ivanka has faced the wrath of the eternally woke for gifting her eight-year-old daughter a white dog.
Enraged liberals immediately saw Nazi symbolism in the cutesy image.
In a photo posted to Twitter on Sunday, Ivanka welcomed the first four-legged addition to the Trump clan: a snow-white pooch named Winter.
“Meet Winter, Arabella’s birthday dream come true and the newest member of the Kushner family!” Trump gushed on Twitter,
after gifting the dog to her daughter Arabella as a birthday present.

Some commenters speculated on the dog’s breed, suggesting Winter was part Pomeranian and part Husky.
Others –seeing things through the rainbow-tinted goggles of wokeness– saw bare-faced white supremacy.

“How darling,” snarked actress Nancy Lee Grahn.
“I see you skipped a rescue and went straight to an Aryan breeder. Does it sit and sieg heil yet?”

rt.com/usa/464781-ivanka-dog-white-cages/

>gifting her eight-year-old daughter a white dog.
>“Meet Winter, Arabella’s birthday dream come true and the newest member of the Kushner family!”
Why would Jewish mother (Ivanka) named her daughter...Arab_ella ???
Is Ivanka Jewish or Arab ? Or both ?

Attached: Ivanka Trump gets dog.jpg (1280x720, 238K)