How do we fix Sweden?

The replies to this are just
>Sweden still racist as fuck
With lots of likes.

Attached: 20190723_115637.jpg (1080x481, 175K)

Sweden is a shithole that protects migrants over citizens or tourists.

Nuke.

A$AP Rocky has spent more than 2 weeks in Swedish jail WITHOUT BEING CHARGED WITH A CRIME.

and not a single fuck was given

it's Mixland to you, bigot.

>black Swede

You're a nigger, but no Swede. Niggers need to stop LARPing as humans.

Migrants are higher than niggers on the progressive's oppression stack. The nigger rapper learns this the hard way I guess.

Attached: file.png (1412x1292, 1.1M)

What's this "if" bullshit? The footage shows these goobers being asshats to rocky and his crew. Very happy they got stomped out.

Also I don't know how someone can be found not guilty if the Swedes haven't even charged him with a crime.

The fucking muggies didn't even speak with any intelligence, who's trying to press charges?

Boo fucking hoo. Men from Charlottesville are held without charge to this very day

Knowing the swedes they are probably raping him, sweden is a sick country

>Men from Charlottesville are held without charge to this very day
Good. Sloppy Job Mossad

You don't.

Good.

>We need to rise up and defeat the kikes!
>D-d-don't go out in public or you're a shill
Kys kike bastards, if you get raped to death by niggers you deserve it for being a coward

>we need to rise up
Nobody says this but mossad shills. Sloppy job mossad. There is no "we" on Jow Forums.

>We need to rise up and defeat the kikes

Protesting does nothing

...bro what?

Hey leaf he's obviously not talking about protesting. Go watch hockey.

Sweden is dead. Piss on its corpse.

Kys faggot

P

Attached: 1560349393860.png (800x489, 128K)

In Swedistan self-defense must be "proportionate" to the "attack". This means that if you threat a burglar armed with a crowbar with a shotgun the police will arrest you.

RENT FREE YOU FUCKING NIGGER JEWS! LMAO!

Christ that's fucking retarded. So what if a 5'4 manlet attacks a 6'6 Chad viking what can he do? Just take it cause he can't do any real harm?

"Serious crimes" such as this "act of non-discriminate and inproportionate violence" can be prosecuted by a prosecutor without the consent of the "victim".

Technically Swedish state reserves the right to legal-rape anyone within Sweden.

Chad has to take it. Or consider restraining the attacker without hurting him.

Sweden already surrendered to multi culti bullshit

Swedish jails are basically very nice motels... settle down, bud.
He's in jail, so he's isolated in his own room.
Prison rape is also nominal here.
More of an American thing.

Sometimes i rly wonder whats average IQ here. You are either trolling and barelly functioning retard who needs to be reminded to breathe.

my initial reaction was to kill myself, but then thinking that you would live on has inspire me to swim to your location and fuck you to death.

sweden is still 85% white,can you say the same?

Christ that country is bonkers.

It's not. Sweden has highly segregated cities so most migrants live in ghettos

Have you seen Russian rape prisons?

And I thought we had a rape problem.

We're exactly the same. Our leaders can't actually create anything original so they basically translate Swedish laws into Finnish and add them to our law-books.

Also Swedish courts consider muzzies over-sized children so self-defense has to be even more carefully proportioned to the threat.

Sweden has a growing prison rape problem but their state sanctioned media doesn't wanna talk about it. Mostly Africans.

let em burn

Get rid of all the immigrants they've taken in, and stop stealing kids from their parents to give to immigrant families.

>youngsters

>how do we fix X
We don't, let it all burn.

Attached: BurnPepe.png (640x320, 112K)

I heard Japan's prisons, crime rates and rapes aren't as innocent as they portray them. They mess with the data to look like a model country.

>French girl recently goes missing in Japan
>Japanese police act like it's a nothing burger

Attached: 1563508146388.png (840x854, 412K)

But he is guilty

Attached: illegal to be a criminal in sweden.jpg (500x282, 18K)

>black swede

Attached: 1546167062773.jpg (523x523, 29K)

Hes not.

As it should be. Original settlers who came to Sweden were Africans

Attached: original africans.png (606x925, 251K)

Is your country Finland? I'm shit with flags and countries.

really?

"Is your country Finland? I'm American."

Fixed

You can always justt move your cursor above that little flag there Jorge

Attached: dsghty,.jpg (183x183, 11K)

I'm on my phone. I bet other Americans would have known that I just don't give a shit.