8 years after his compound was (((raided))), what does Jow Forums think of based Bin Laden?

8 years after his compound was (((raided))), what does Jow Forums think of based Bin Laden?
>inb4 he was a glownigger
>inb4 he was a Mossad agent
Take your meds schizo. He turned on his handlers and hated the kikes, end of story.

Attached: ABE0E1A3-0BAC-445C-BC7F-4480DE7074FD.jpg (400x484, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brokensaints.com/forums/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He was America's wild dog that went a little bit rampant, but still pretty useful for the CIA.

Attached: democraticosama.jpg (753x502, 90K)

From the Wikipedia page:
>His vocal criticism of Western government and society, and his claims that they were dominated by Jews, earned him respect from various sectors of the far right in Europe and North America.
Is this true?

He came to hate the US for staging our Iraqi shit-kicking equipment in his homeland.

Before that, he WAS a CIA glownigger.

WTF are you on, about?

The Muslim Lee Harvey Oswald.

The Boeing airliners were remotely hijacked. Epstein had blackmail material on Tony Blair and the heads of the CIA & NRO. Bush was already blackmailed and his family was part of the intelligence cult.

That's all you need to pull it off.

Yeah. As a kid I thought he was a hero for bombing financial institution and going to war with the IMF.

This was before I learned it was an israeli inside job, osama is obama, and the IMF profited massively.

Just a patsy then? You’re really gonna do him dirty like that after all he did to fight ZOG?

Attached: HI_birthcert_party.jpg (480x358, 47K)

I predicted when and where it would happen in an online forum post back in 2006.

He's being held prisoner in area 51

His methods were a little unorthodox, but he got results. Pretty much single-handedly struck fatal blows against the world's two superpowers by luring them into Afghanistan, the Graveyard of Empires.

Too bad he dedicated his talents to his retarded goat-fucking religion instead of something based.

he was 100% those things you said

Attached: 1563506417554.jpg (480x480, 107K)

sauce, faggot

>hated the kikes
>doesn't attack Israel
almonds.jpg

Hopefully the /x/ zerg rush frees him.

Attached: B1190161-2193-471D-BC9D-58E462C3145F.jpg (500x272, 15K)

Zionist glownigger puppet

Just knowing hes (((Saudi))) nobility should tell you everything you need to know about this shabbos goy

>Jew York isn’t a proxy for Israel
Try again.

Based. We can learn a lot desu
>inb4 image related

Attached: 9D3C400D-FB05-4488-9BB4-18AC49CBBB40.png (658x507, 65K)

Shit style when it came to watches.
Family owns a huge construction company, crane collapses in Mecca during Haj.
Not sure why they are tolerated.

he had a copy of "Bloodlines of the Illuminati" in his personal library.

he was probably a rogue glow who planned an attack his handlers let happen on purpose

Mossad glownigger living in Israel

He was pretty based

Attached: Osama-sama.jpg (1207x740, 403K)

The forum and the post are gone, but if you have to know: brokensaints.com/forums/

Screenshots or it didn’t happen

I'm sure someone out there has them, but I don't.

Big if true.