Were Osmans the only acceptable muslims?

Were Osmans the only acceptable muslims?

>use religion as a governmental tool
>let victims have their own faith but raise taxes.

Attached: 1449742223968.jpg (645x344, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_pagans_in_the_late_Roman_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithuanian_Crusade
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqîya
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Osmans weren't acceptable

White muslims are the worst muslims

Attached: 1552662086227.png (491x491, 270K)

No they should had converted everyone, the Ottomans were dumb in this regard, my nation for example would be 10000 times better as a Sharia nation than it is now or it was ever.

muslims end when their expansions ends.

>use religion as a governmental tool
>let victims have their own faith but raise taxes.
So they were real muslims? It's called Jizya.
There is no compulsion in religion, it's haram to enforce conversion to islam beecause the soul has to accept it, not only "the body".

Also, """"""victims""""""

Attached: 2460898a2e0b540f5c3e302369c9e7e1d49cd90f0d54830d77e7c2f591e5974e.jpg (1024x753, 142K)

Vlad the Impaler welcomed them accordingly.

Well the tax is a form of indirect forcing of conversion and the non muslims are treated like shit and have no laws for themselves.

This.

Attached: Subvert their Expectations.jpg (517x1731, 394K)

Oh wow, I'm so shocked... literally shaking!
>Pic related is you

Attached: 1210369.jpg (224x225, 10K)

but what about Khabib? He's a gut boy

this
this is the only way you should treat muslims no matter their skin colour

Jizya is never imposed on
>women
>kids (I mean, obviously...)
>Elders
But only on strong men, that are able to rovide for themselves.
Also, the amount of Jizya to be paid is proportionate to the income of said person, so no worries.
>Non muslims treated like shit
There are so many many non-muslims communities in islamic countries (for example the egyptians copts)... they even have their places of worships.

Don't romanians treat like shit Gypsies by the way?

based gypsy

They were our worst enemies and tried to invade europe more times than all other muzz combined you fucking retard.
They kidnapped slav children and turned them either into sex toys, like other muzz, or into european hating deathsquads.
They destroyed Greece and raided eastern europe for centuries.
Kys.

Its funny you bring forward the coptic christians when they have been literally driven to near extermination, keep in mind that Egypt was at one point one of the main center of christianity, Alexandria being a beacon for it.And non muslims will get abused and humiliated and there will be no law they can go to get help also they have no say if they get ethnically replaced.

What is your country?

Its funny you bring forward egypt as a center of christianity considering all of those conversions were forced.
>And non muslims will get abused and humiliated and there will be no law they can go to get help also they have no say if they get ethnically replaced
Source for such claim?

Is there actually one argument of a former Ottoman Christian (and most likely convert) that isn't based on WE WUZ?

>Its funny you bring forward egypt as a center of christianity considering all of those conversions were forced.
Are you really going to deny the fact that Islam did not expanded by military force? Just look how many you massacred in the newly conquered land, India being the worst.
>Source for such claim?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-23 Christianity in the Ottoman Empire - Wikipedia.png (1690x195, 27K)

The taqqiya/schizophrenia is strong with this one.
You exterminated all non muslim populations at every opportunity. Raped their women (this is the source of polygamy btw in islam) and turned the most brillant countries around the mediterranean sea and ME into low iq inbred goat fuckers arab mutts.
Your golden age only lasted the time the conquered populations intellectual survived, thx to weak muslim leaders, and you crushed scientific advancment at every opportunity. None of the so call invention of muslims were made by muslims. Greeks and Indians were far more advanced and were the ones behind your "inventions".
Muslims, like kikes, are parasites who regress once they run out of hosts. Which is what happened.

R1a y-dna. Descended from white turkmen of probable Tocharian descent that were related to Slavs.

One of their greatest sins is that they sold slav female sex slaves to Berber niggers. Berbers got paid in white women. This is why Berbers don't looks as black as they used to 1000 years ago.

Britain, assalama3lykum fellow brit

Mudslimes are unacceptable regardless of political configuration.

Living under the heel of mudslimes?

Live free or die fighting! Reconquista time!

Attached: pelagiusofasturias.jpg (450x539, 49K)

>acceptable muslims
Is this some sort of sick joke?

>People get massacred when they oppose a conquest
Yeah no shit, einstein. That's how all conquests happen. If your shithole of a country ever conquered anything else besides itself you'd know it!

No. Fuck them.

>Taqqiya
Do you even know what that word means?
Because it doesn't seem like it, weird considering your country has mosques around every corner.

>t. jew

The difference is you did it in the name of your religion and not in the name of supremacy.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-23 Christianity in the Ottoman Empire - Wikipedia (2).png (1458x106, 12K)

That’s actually the way it’s supposed to be in a proper Islamic caliphate (i.e. not ISIS). Fuse religion and government together in an effective, organized way, and grant peace and tolerance to Christians & Jews who pay the tax. Islam is unironically the Religion of Peace, and maybe some of you will realize that like I did after proper research.

>implying that only kike lovers hate mudslimes
Even a broken clock is right twice a day - even a kike is right about mudslimes.

Kikes should die for their treachery and mudslimes should die for their unwashed barbarity. Simple as.

Why would it be? There's plenty of acceptable muslims.

Attached: Unavngivet.jpg (358x256, 31K)

Weird, because, under european colonialism and conquests, massacres happen, but population and technological level quickly grow, thx to the advancment of civilization. With Africa and NA seeing their population multiplied by tens under our rules, without the disappearance of native ethnicities and culture.
Meanwhile, islamic tribes only destroy, and the technology level remains the same, at best. Usually it goes down, the population becomes arab mutts, and local ethnicities and cultures are, quickly or slowly, destroyed.
Example: ME and NA christians, who were majority and mostly whites.

LMAO this victim mentality of you Orthodox and Armenian assholes is baffling. What you call Romania was literally the land of Pomaks and Torbesh which were completely genocided.

Now enjoy your commie-gypsy soon-to-be-gone shithole.

Nice trips. Allahu Akbar walhamdulilah.

Inshallah brother, good to see a fellow Muslim Brit

How was it in the name of religion if conversions were not forced (Unlike christians who totally suppressed pagans in 315 AD)?

>living under the authority of shit eating bedouins
>no worries is gud :)

Attached: mohammed.png (1080x720, 451K)

Yes i know. It means you are a sect of deceivers, brutal and cruel when dominating, and lying and pretending when infiltrating/in minority.
Like kikes.

There you go again with your sick jests.

t. abdi

I too would act so smug if my country would be in central Europe far away from any non christian invasion and slavery.But thats why I am on Islam side and will join them because I want to take everything you in West have and live with nothing like all the gypsy and inferior nations in the East and balkan.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-23 Christianity in the Ottoman Empire - Wikipedia.png (1412x113, 14K)

>But only on strong men
Yes, it was imposed on people who could earn money and pay taxes, aka men. However, this means that the entire family (including old fucks who couldn't work) suffered from this taxation. And if you failed to pay it, well, you'd have to compensate that debt "in blood", like having your kids taken to be slave soldiers or worse.

Attached: c68659564496cfc.png (327x622, 283K)

>ME and NA christians, who were majority and mostly whites.
>We wuz North Afrikangz n shit
You're a good Goy François, I think i'll move to your country and go on welfare, will you pay for it?

You killed them because they were not muslims, it had little to do with imposing your supremacy, after you killed their leaders you could had stopped, but instead decided to keep going.Just admit the truth and not play around the words since I am not accusing you only want the truth to be spoken.

Asalamu alaykum, brother. It is true that we never violently forced any Jews or Christians to convert to Islam, If you know of something like that happened in history, then the nonbelievers either waged war against us, or a corrupt sinner was in charge of such an operation. Under the direction of God and His Messenger (peace be upon him), Jews and Christians who pay the tax and follow the rules should never be harmed by the state or any other Muslim for that matter.

Christians never hunted pagans. The faith has spread naturally.
Meanwhile, roman pagans threw entire families in the arenas to be tortured by gladiators and eaten by beasts. Which boosted the conversion rate.
In africa and south america, priests protected the locals from slavers and adventurers by converting them, to prevent them from being enslaved. And often shared their fate. Death and slavery.
A muslim using jewish lies. How surprising. The sects of deception and cruelty.

You can say that about Christians but change "Europe" by "world"

So no argument muzz ? Good.
And yes. Come here, you will learn the joy to live with other muslims like algerians. And, even better, muzz niggers. Your monstruous golems. I give you 3 months before you crawl back to Turkey.

Compare Ottoman Balkans and Austrian/Hungarian/Venetian Balkans and you will see for yourself. Pro-tip, they weren't acceptable

No. SeeWe conquered, but in the names of our kings. If all non whites were not slaughtered and reduced to slavery, they owe it to the church. Which was a mistake, made out of faith and compassion, when we see the state of things today.
We weren't the most cruel conquerors. Just the most succesful. If Attila or Muhammed conquered Mexico, you would not exist. You or your family.

No dumb garçon, it means that - when persecuted - you may lie and deceive your persecutor. That lie, in that specific case, will not be considered a sin by the One and Only Almighy God.
>Allah suphana-watsa3ala
If the condition of Persecution is not met, then you're repressing your faith and that's a sin.

Slander is a sin, you're a godless person. Disgusting.
>well, you'd have to compensate that debt "in blood", like having your kids taken to be slave soldiers or worse.
Imagine being so close to Turkey and not knowing shit about islamic history! This is false, the punishment was temporary imprisonment and the exhile from the muslim land.
Don't wanna pay rent? Leave.

Based and Rakija-pilled

>Christians never hunted pagans
The wikipedia page (alone) is long as hell.

Especially the whitest one, who can't read

You speak the truth, alhamdulillah brother.
May Allah guide you to jannah, insha-allah.

Like kikes and liberals, you corrupt the meaning of words. For muslims, when invading another culture, when committing crimes, being punished for it, being opposed, is "persecution".
You are, like kikes, sick and twisted people with no honor or decency.

Ameen. Inshallah, brother, thank you for your kind words. I used to really hate Muslims in a way consistent with this board, but now I know the Truth. Now I know that there is no deity but God, and Muhammad is His final Messenger.

Read the Quran and see for yourself. It was the best decision I ever made.

The Ottomans were based up until Bayezid II and especially Selim I who were fanatic Orthodox Muslims. Before them, the Ottomans were Heterodox Sufis who used to not oppress Christians and many Christians willingly fought alongside them as Sipahi.

> Be Heterodox Sufis
> Unstoppable conquerors and keeping the Christian Balkan subjects content
> Selim appears
> Oppress the Heterodox Turks and Christian subjects
> Expand Eastward bringing in backward Kurds and Arabs into the state
> Ottoman goes on to decline

>a few reigns of half-assed retributions against centuries of horrible slaughters
>litteraly inspired by pagan policies and enforced by half christianized late emperors of a dying empire, desperate to keep their thrones as their kingdoms crumbled.
Embarassing.
Truly, you muslims argue like kikes.

>Garçon
>I say you're a liar
Me:
>No, let me teach you how things really are
Garçon
>I said you're a liar therefore everything you say is inherently incorrect because I said so withouth providing proof that you ACTUALLY lied.
I really hope italians rebuild the statue of Victory just to spit at the christinas that had destroyed it in such a corward vile way
>pic rel

Attached: 220px-Victoria_Goldelse_Siegessaeule_Berlin.jpg (219x315, 19K)

>What is the Baltic crusade?

I don't get people who just flat-out deny proven facts. It's been documented that the ottoman army used slave soldiers who were abducted as children from poor ass villages who couldn't pay the jizzrag tax. I mean, fuck, they even took noblemen and did the same brainwashing shit.
>This is false, the punishment was temporary imprisonment and the exhile from the muslim land.
That wasn't so much an actual policy, so much as people not wanting to deal with the genocidal economic and cultural sanctions. Also >temporary, lmao sure.

Kys you piece of shit. I hope you are not white. If you are, you are a disgrace, and siding with barbarians who tried to destroy us for 1500 years.

>and siding with barbarians who tried to destroy us for 1500 years.
This coming from you one of the longest allies of the Ottoman Empire is hilarious.

I really don't get the Christian mindset. Supremacist as fuck, yet always have a victim mentality.

The last 300 years you've been doing nothing but terrorizing, colonizing, genociding entire continents and yet you never ever get tired of telling anyone how poor and persecuted you are, about how the Muslims destroyed your precious culture and civilization.

What civilization? What did your people have ever contributed?
* Monarchist Christianity was where a few douchebag incestuous families had everything and the population had nothing, leading the common man to be obedient to higher ranked people and conniving to lower ranked ones.
* Nationalist Christianity was a time of one WE WUZ chasing the other, leading to Christians killing Christians and embracing a supremacist "high culture" (classical music, "world literature", etc.) that no one actually really likes and only pretends so.
* And todays Globalist Christianity is a cesspool of all immorality and a complete disregard for family, friendship, society or anything that has a value, while being proud of creating a "Judeo-Christian civilization".

So what makes you civilized? Money + Technology != Civilization

Ottoman empire at least united people, made them live in peace and had a rich culture and cuisine, no matter how often you people claim to have invented it 2000 years ago when you wuz Greeks and Illyrians and shieet.

You Orthodox Balkanites destroyed the empire, now enjoy being menial labour, alcoholic, ghetto trash living in Vienna.

Conquests made by christian kings, using the christianity label to legitimize their conquests ? And trying to get the pope approval to avoid being backstabbed by other european kingdoms ?
So regular conquests, but with a narrative. And there is no legit report of genocide. Just conquest and forced conversions for political reasons. Unlike muslims, who genocide everything in their path. The only difference is the speed of it. Your point ?
None. Next.

We also attacked them on many occasions. Does the name Dardanelles rings a bell ?

>United people
Christians, and even Arabs were considered second-class, you practiced slavery (Barbary pirate raids) literally enslaving millions of Europeans, if you reached America before we did, you would have done exactly the same thing.

We're coming back motherfucker.

Attached: dasdadadddd.png (726x866, 642K)

But then couldn’t you argue that Muslim sultans used Islam to legitimise their conquests?

Only when they were no longer useful for you against the Hasburg and the Holly Roman Empire.You should be the lat nation to talk about being against muslims when you allied and befriended many such nation throughout your history.

>no argument
Ok kike. Oups i meant mudslime.

>N-no guys, those early christians weren't really Christians at all!
Oh Jesus (pbuh), what delusion.
>Truly you muslims aregue like kikes
Have you ever read the Corpus Hermeticum?
It's a piece of early Christianity, in the second chapter Hermes chose Aesclapius (greek pagan God of Medicine) as interlocutor.
He made him agree like a total submissive bitch to the Christian statements of Hermes, without rebuttal (or if there were, very stupid counter-points).
>Look pagans,in this piece a christian wrote, your god is stupid as hell and agrees to these christians arguments!
That's pretty kike-ish.

>you would have done exactly the same thing.
No they wouldn't. Unlike every single nation that used slaves, anglos were the only ones that ended it and fought to do so. Roaches would've kept that shit alive to this day.

No. Lurk more. You missed dozens of posts. Only post once you read them.

Bla bla same bullshit again.

You know why Turkish TV shows about the Ottoman Empire are super popular in the Balkans? Because they secretly yearn for a time of family values, harmonic culture and unity. Things that are past gone in countries that are soulless second-world states in which everyone hates everyone (the very definition of todays Balkan).

I was arguing about how the Muslims would have genocided the native Americans as well, and I agree absolutely, Muslim nations did not crack down on their slavery, so I was pointing out for the ‘Austrian’ Muslim that it is hypocritical to take the ‘white devil’ stance because the Muslims would have done worse if they had the chance.

Yes. We weaponized them to use them in pincer tactics against our opponents to weaken them. And ? Do you really think we wanted them to invade europe ? Or use them as cannon fodder ?
Basic strategy. Do you have notions of it ?

>Also, the amount of Jizya to be paid is proportionate to the income of said person, so no worries.
It wasn't. It was a fixed percentage. A millionaire losing 10% of their money isn't the same thing as a poor person barely making ends meet losing 10%.
>There are so many many non-muslims communities in islamic countries (for example the egyptians copts)... they even have their places of worships.
Copts are persecuted and faced persecutions in the past.

>Implying we weren’t correct for viewing you as an overwhelmingly degenerate & sinful society
Are you even aware that you live in France? Look at what your country has become. You can’t blame the migrants, since you let them in. We can deal with the young, male Muslims on our own with proper enforcement of Sharia. A (((free))) society like France’s enables the migrants to act sinfully, yet you still can’t understand why Sharia is the only way. No society is perfect, but Sharia is more effective than your cucked legal system and immigration policy.

Finaly a "true" Finn , the Finnish are known to worship turkroach people. Lol

Attached: ikgHQzq.jpg (750x720, 121K)

Ok muslim. Nice googling skills but non sequitur. Qoogle that so you understand the answer.

Ah yes, Islamic rule was so popular in the balkans they fought several independence wars against them, and hate them to this day.

>Tell him the real meaning of Taqqiya
>No arguments kike? Oh that? No that was clearly a lie! Why? Cuz my christian preacher said so.
Godspeed, christkike cuck. Your ancestors were pagans that got beaten into submission, hile you're here on a chinese Cockroach-recipes site defending your oppressors (whom were all originally jews, all of the 12 apostles).

>Doesn’tcounter my arguement
If you read my posts, you would see I’m defending the white race (apart from that one post I larped as a Muslim, don’t read that one) I’m just saying that life isn’t completely black and white, we did our share of shit, and so have others, and they have done perhaps worse than we have done.

I dont know Vienna got invaded 2 times and your entire nation in the S got constantly raided by the same allies of yours.So yes you did wanted for them to win Europe, so I am glad you are now being conquered by the same people you allied and I can promise you many of us even here in EE will convert and join them, the spoils that can be taken from your nation will ensure a new start for everyone.

Yeah. I look at my country. And you know what ? I would prefer to leave in Africa than in the US. Safer, less degenerate. Stop thinking memes are a reality, or projecting your problems on us. You, Sweden, the UK and Germany are special cases. We do not have 10% of your problems. And the answer is not to become a traitor like you, little piece of shit.

>Leaf
I'm calling Trudeau to shut your whole life down, bigot.

>We were tolerant! We just unfairly taxed nonbelievers!

I gave you the only real meaning. Your "definition" is like a snake and adapt to the context. In short.....taqqiya ;)
It is the same thing as pilpul in fact: lie and deceive to gain the upper ground.
Stay mad muslime.

>Just spam "No argument" or "Nice googling" as a response to his statements, molyneux. That'll work!
Cuckoldry is explicitly a sin in Islam, maybe you should convert and seek the help of an Imam.

Alright, genuinely curious, would you become a Muslim if a white-nationalist Islamic party ruled France?

>Christians never hunted pagans. The faith has spread naturally.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA---

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHALHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

> From this moment till the end of his reign in 395, while pagans remained outspoken in their demands for toleration,[75][76] he authorized or participated in the killing of pagan priests, destruction of many temples, holy sites, images and objects of reverence throughout the empire[1][77][78][79][80]

>Lithuanian Crusade was a series of campaigns by the Teutonic Order and the Livonian Order, two crusading military orders, to convert the pagan Grand Duchy of Lithuania to Roman Catholicism.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithuanian_Crusade

Both Christians and Muslims are liars. They are members of the only two religions out of the thousands to be obsessed about conquering all of humanity. Even Judaism isn't as subversive and imperialistic.

Lurk more and stop being triggered like a tumblerina. Post once your brain is online. With precise points that have not be covered yet. Which is not the case obviously.

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqîya
Maybe in french you'll understand.
>Pèrsecution hon hon hon
Compris Gaston?
Stay ignorant/deceptive, christcuk.