I'm not a US citizen, yet I'd love to see this raisin head dissappear from the media. can u burgerfaggots please sign?

i'm not a US citizen, yet I'd love to see this raisin head dissappear from the media. can u burgerfaggots please sign?

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/conduct-immediate-congressional-investigation-rep-ilhan-omar-0

Attached: dried_grape.jpg (640x481, 43K)

Yeah, well... you see the problem is you want us to petition the president when the House of Representatives has jurisdiction over this. Neither the Senate or the President can do a thing about it.
Trump likes here because she's turning the jews against the Democrats, and the Jews, not the cheep assed goyim, are the donors who pick the winners in US elections.

>Trump likes her* because...
Fixed.
Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake.

that also makes sense

Does Trump even use this petition thing o wh.gov? I thought it was an Obama Era thing

She is an American and there is nothing you can do about it.

The woman can't even laugh without mocking you. Every one of her facial expressions is mocking.

shes not, to be an american from now on you need to be able to prove you been there for 5 generations, if not, deportation to origin. GG MEXICAN.

She may be denaturalized. Immigration fraud.

Father was a thug of the Somali dictator Said Barre. Involved in thousands of killings.

sage all kike posts

Attached: IMG_20190723_205845.jpg (1944x2592, 868K)

lol'd

Goym confirmed.

Why would you want to get rid of her? She's doing a great job radicalizing whites

Attached: A4F4352C-6B4E-4695-9805-3482F8770C7A.png (590x314, 69K)

They both have functional assholes, hence intrinsic value.

Attached: good goat.jpg (380x285, 15K)

why hasn't she been investigated for fraud?

Literal jewish propaganda.
Go neck yoruself.
You fucking traitor
The White race is coming for you jews

send her to guantanamo bay for defrauding the immigration system and tax evasion

not sure if relevant in politics

Signed.

sloppy job mossad

lmao, you don't know how average work

Illhan probably has a higher IQ than you because she's a shrewd politician while you dropped out of highschool

There has been a shitton of articles in Canada in the last few days about how Trump is attacking the woman quartet and each and everyone of them mention that the women are all from an ethnic background.

Is what he is saying really racist or are we being jewed again?