Aliens

So what does Jow Forums actually think about this? I recently started watching the show from the beginning and the evidence is pretty compelling. The way I see it, all of the gods from all of the myths were aliens whose "magic powers" were actually just technology.

Attached: 126775342.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oiCnrn6LkUo
youtube.com/watch?v=iQEzbael1vA
youtube.com/watch?v=MnFQlVT2UBo
youtube.com/watch?v=UBHEWrLc6aw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Van Allen belts retarded faggot
Options field spiced accordingly

bump

With the size of the universe it’s retarded to think that aliens don’t exist. Like c’mon, people really think that we’re the ONLY planet to have life

If only we had an entire board dedicated to this topic...

That's very easy to say nowadays but the main point of the show is, "Have we been visited in the past by aliens?" The evidence for this is very compelling like aerodynamic models being created, perfectly straight cuts in granite with no tool marks, and oddly specific descriptions of vehicles in BCE.
Yeah but I'm asking Jow Forums

Gb2 /x/. This is a legitimate topic but not for here. Aliens exist but I don't think our political entities have made contact, or rather been allowed contact. If they travelled here they would probably have the power to grant sentience to anything they wished to talk to.

My 2 cents: humans weren't retarded golems and after getting jewed for centuries we think everything from the past is magical due to dysgenics, cargo culting and other kosher social engineering.

>The way I see it, all of the gods from all of the myths were aliens
a whole lot of them, yes. but celestial bodies and the like were also seen as heavenly beings to some. this video goes over a lot of what ancient aliens did with some more
youtube.com/watch?v=oiCnrn6LkUo

this one is also top notch if you havent seen it. doesnt go over who built them, but goes over much of the anomalous shit most people dont know about ancient sites and the complex mathematics/coordination that went into them.

Attached: 058.jpg (1920x1080, 141K)

>perfectly straight cuts in granite with no tool marks
bronze age people's with stonework todays mason's would be impressed by.. right.

Attached: 090.jpg (1920x1080, 273K)

Attached: 1558846911617.jpg (657x401, 77K)

Attached: 1558846870338.jpg (1024x683, 93K)

i believe

Attached: elohimayylmao.jpg (604x485, 72K)

think about it. all over the world, people claim their "right" to rule came from their bloodline. the same people who interbreed all day, to keep that shit in the family.. all the way back to ancient egypt at least, their right came from their bloodline.

Attached: 025.jpg (1920x1080, 286K)

Attached: 026.jpg (1920x1080, 258K)

Attached: 027.jpg (1920x1080, 270K)

Attached: 1515391479400.png (966x800, 1.28M)

Attached: 1515492460378.jpg (916x1024, 255K)

Attached: 1516316440255.jpg (1200x801, 106K)

In advanced alien civilisations religion and science go hand in hand.

Yeah you fucking hebes want nothing more than to contain everything you don't like. Fuck you

there are no aliens conspiratard

Some of the precision cannot be reproduced with the best technology we have.

>religion and science go hand in hand.
not just alien, some men understood this in secret too.

Attached: 032.jpg (1920x1080, 301K)

Kindly fuck off and wait for your turn on the holocoaster plz

some women too, albeit far far fewer.

Attached: 121.jpg (1024x768, 149K)

we are used as space junk for experimentation for superior aliens who assimilate from our genes the best of what evolution gives to us (and they do this in all environnement possible with other "humans" which allows them to save billions of years of evolution to escape the heat death of the universe, and they don't give a single shit about our future)

It has become widely accepted that the only reason Trump won the 2016 election was because of flesh and blood extraterrestrial interference. City people all voted for Hillary.

it was punishable by death to capture them as they actually looked, so we are to expect these are some sort of metaphor or allegory on their actual image. although always the same posture, pinecone in one had, the bag in the other. ive seen these for a while, but only recently began to ask.. is that a big hat? or is something else going on

Attached: 053.jpg (1920x1080, 342K)

i heard a brilliant theory recently that trump wasnt actually supposed to win. hillary was supposed to have a free win, but with the emails that came out, they pulled out not wanting people to dig in too deep. instead they got a brilliant campaign against free speech out of it and furthered the whole "big bad russia" a few more years

Attached: 054.jpg (1920x1080, 320K)

Attached: 056.jpg (1920x1080, 208K)

Attached: 055.jpg (1920x1080, 232K)

Attached: 059.jpg (1920x1080, 166K)

Attached: 060.jpg (1920x1080, 131K)

Attached: 061.jpg (1920x1080, 141K)

Preemie Christina Ricci with a gotee.

Attached: 062.jpg (1920x1080, 194K)

shut it down

Attached: 063.jpg (1920x1080, 149K)

Attached: 065.jpg (1920x1080, 126K)

>I recently started watching the show from the beginning and the evidence is pretty compelling
american education never teaches people to think critically.

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=MnFQlVT2UBo

The only day that matters is September 20th

>american education never teaches people to think critically.
no, it teaches you the opposite, actually. "always trust the man in the lab coat, hes an 'expert'"

Attached: 066.jpg (1920x1080, 121K)

Attached: 067.jpg (1920x1080, 137K)

Attached: 068.jpg (1920x1080, 174K)

>the evidence is pretty compelling.
If you think that, you're a legit retard.

Wait what are you actually saying? Did you actually learn any of this in school? Based on what I know so far and what the experts in their fields are saying, much of the structures, like the inside of the pyramids for example, would be a difficult task to do for humans currently even with our advanced tools. Meanwhile, ancient humans were supposed to have done this with stone tools and rope?

Actually say specifically what you think is ludicrous.

lots of "academics" will try to pass it off as head binding. firstly, no matter how you bind a skeleton, its not going to completely change its structure, just mutate it. these skulls are different from normal humans. 2nd, why the fuck are these people even doing it? primitive people would do such a thing as a form of emulation, trying to achieve something.. mimicking something they saw greater as them.

Attached: 069.jpg (1920x1080, 210K)

Attached: 070.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

Are you aware of the biblical seraphim and the descriptions of their physicality? They are said to be serpentine. Winged. With an inherent glow or glisten to them.

This obviously corellates with the depictions of gods you have shown.

"experts" say slaves built these in 20 years.. whats really ridiculous, user?

Attached: 083.jpg (1920x1080, 271K)

Bones are more malleable this you think

Attached: F0C4FC1B-8D0E-445F-AD09-960020075896.jpg (350x499, 40K)

actually it means you just fell for their bullshit theorizing simply because it sounds plausible.

you boys may as well join your local Flat Earth club too, they'd love to have you.

>Greetings Earthlings, and behold!
>We have traveled incomprehensible distances to your planet in order to cut a few rocks with our space lasers.
That is certainly what an advanced alien species would do upon encountering a planet with sentient but low technology life.

This just shows you have a room temperature IQ. There is no great secret in cutting straight lines in stone, and then POLISHING those stones to remove tool marks. The Egyptians and other ancient cultures had access to tools and techniques to carve pretty much any shape they wanted, pretty fucking accurately, and then dress and polish the stone after. But only low IQ morons like yourself think that a culture that had hundreds and hundreds of years invested into mastering stoneworking can't cut a straight fucking line.

And, believe the unverified, made up nonsense on these tv shows, that make claims like "laser accurate", which is completely bullshit.

Egyptians knew how to make straight lines. Only gullible spastics like you think they needed aliens to figure out rulers and straight edges.

i am. i am also aware of the other cultures with similar descriptions. they were the giants, the watchers, the angels, demons

Attached: 033.jpg (1920x1080, 354K)

heh, right on time friend

Attached: 081.jpg (1920x1080, 169K)

"Mankind is incapable of inventing drills! It has to be aliens!"

ITT: zog alien glowniggerism

wikii wikkii tessaract

totally agree

Nonsense. This "precision" you're sperging about, doesn't exist. And, we can recreate EVERYTHING, you dunce.

ALL of it, spastic.

they dont have todays tools, user... far from it.. you realize they had access to much weaker/malleable material, yes? who am i kidding.. with a response like that.. of course you have no idea wtf youre talking about

Attached: 089.jpg (1920x1080, 264K)

Plants grow better in a pyramid being of the vortex it creates

ah ha ha

The standard answer by 'scientific' retards is that aliens are out there but couldn't possibly have visited Earth in the past.

The age of life on Earth is 3 billion years (conservatively) and the existence of Homo Sapians is 100k years (conservatively). This is more than enough time for an alien race to have visited Earth and be back home using human technology that already exists today. That is, a fission reactor, strapped to an ion engine, with a habitat model utilizing constant acceleration to simulate 1g living conditions. We only lack the ambition to spend the time and resources working out the engineering details.

Yeah. Tech from those who know how the everything works.

With regards to behavior on Jow Forums:
A means to slide, that's what I think.

why would they/we send a person/living being?
We already use ai and robots. I would hope an advanced civilization is smart enough to as well...

>no matter how you bind a skeleton, it’s not going to completely change its structure

This is where you’re wrong. You can change the structure of a bone with enough time and constant pressure.

Then you go onto say that these aren’t human skulls but also say that maybe Africans tried to copy something “higher” than them. Which one is it?

Africans do a lot of weird shit and yes those are human skulls found

Attached: 64993566-C30C-4591-B947-F62B77BAA8A9.jpg (183x275, 9K)

>I would hope an advanced civilization is smart enough to as well...
why? you think they are limited by limitations even we are not held back by?

Attached: 1515735942585.jpg (500x341, 31K)

And this is where retards start presuming all this crap about what they think aliens want to do.

I simply stated it's possible and anyone who thinks it is impossible or crazy is a fucking retard.

Simply because I'm familiar with the concept of derivatives in calculus I know that the Earth isn't flat. Their theories aren't plausible at all.
Well it's possible for an advanced species to come to our planet looking for resources, find semi intelligent life, and get them to do the harvesting by giving them access to their technology. Gold for example is a superconductor and is something that only advanced species would be interested in, while the gatherers just liked it for its beauty and used it as their currency.
Okay now this claim I can somewhat accept. It's entirely possible that they are taking advantage of people that know little of the subject matter and are using that for their own gain. They weren't just straight edges, but razor sharp edges, which they "claim" would be too difficult to do with primitive tools. See What do you think about archeologists finding "bird" models that turned out to be perfectly aerodynamic when rebuilt in a lifesize manner? Humans were never capable of even gliding until the 1800s, yet if these models had been built in Egyptian times, they would have flown with ease if launched from a catapult.

>this is where youre wrong
no, im not. no amount of pressure is going to fuse the skull's 2 parietal plates into 1

>which one is it
its both... clearly they resembled us to a degree.. we were "made in their image" after all =3

>yes those are human skulls
>talking out the ass, the post
friend, they are human-ish. take this dude's work on one other skull "the starchild skull". just like with that, "academics" tried to pass it off, and others "debunk" it by showing it had human DNA. well sure.. it had human DNA, what they obfuscate, however, is that there was anomalous DNA

Attached: 142.jpg (1920x1080, 245K)

Nothing in the structure of the pyramids is hard technically, the difficult aspect is the levels of manpower needed to do it. Hoover Dam is lightyears more advanced structurally than the pyramids. But what these "experts" you naively follow ignore is that you're talking about a culture that was able to harness entire generations of workers to build massive monuments, all over the region. "It's impossible to build the pyramids!" - when there are other temple complexes that took vastly more skill to accomplish. And then look at their art, from a culture we don't entirely understand, and try to impose our symbols and translations onto, but image someone digging up part of New York City 4000 years from now, and trying to determine the entirety of our existence from just billboards and decorations on buildings, because all of our written history has been lost -which is what we're trying to do with Egypt.
But ALIENS. Because you're too dumb to challenge television shows, and for some bizarre reason can't give credit to human beings for doing incredible things all on their own. And just Egypt - China built the Great Wall, which is mindblowing in how much work it took, but I don't see you waterheads jerking off to aliens building THAT. Or any of the great works of any other culture, JUST Egypt had aliens showing them how to use rulers. Riiiiight.

>Well it's possible for an advanced species to come to our planet looking for resources
Then why is there still gold on the planet?
> giving them access to their technology.
Why did regions that received all this technology end up lagging behind civilizations that had less alien interaction by huge margins?
> while the gatherers just liked it for its beauty and used it as their currency.
Why where they allowed to keep it?

"razor sharp edges".

That don't exist. I've been to Egypt. I've seen the pyramids, up close. Have you? Where are these so-called "razor sharp edges"?

That's not the best picture since that's his lip, much like the gauges in his ears are just stretching cartilage. Chinese footbinding is probably a better example.

Attached: 93275321.jpg (430x289, 28K)

Aliens always were with us.

Aliens always were among us

>Nothing in the structure of the pyramids is hard technically
you know there's a whole lot going on inside, right user? you know there's a whole lot going on in subterranean chambers, user? like this massive fucking block from miles away? user.. i suggest you watch this, the pyramids are far more fascinating/technical than you know

>great wall
it also took 200 fucking years, champ

Attached: 1562351584628.jpg (605x395, 101K)

Yes, I'm aware of what's going on inside. Nothing in it requires aliens to accomplish.

>why still gold on the planet
our planet has a lot of gold, well, had

>Why did regions that received all this technology end up lagging behind civilizations that had less alien interaction by huge margins?
like what? the stories of these beings spans the ancient globe

>why were they allowed to keep it
they left, so the story goes

Attached: 082.jpg (1920x1080, 264K)

they got that big thing, multiple, down this deep shaft. that stone doesnt come from close, either.. so you think its easy.. somehow.. regardless.. WHY? these were not tombs

Attached: 1558847059143.jpg (500x334, 42K)

>those are human skulls found
youtube.com/watch?v=UBHEWrLc6aw

Attached: 077.jpg (1920x1080, 192K)

No I'm not talking about the pyramids' exterior and I agree with all that, but the interior. It's apparently only a couple inclined tunnels with a few air shafts and wasn't supposed to be capable with technology. I don't remember the specifics, only the broad parts of their claims because I watched the episode a few days ago. The point they were making was that it wasn't an issue of manpower, but one of ingenuity which wasn't possible in that era and wasn't replicated until centuries later.

You can change the shape of an alive bone with constant pressure and time but the fusion of the plates could be from a mutation.

>we were made in their image
So did they come to earth millions of years ago because there is substantial evidence we evolved just like every other living creature. We share almost identical embryo shapes in the early stages of it with every animal.

>The DNA was anomalous from humans DNA
I’d like a source for this

good gateway into being into history. grow out of this conspiritard shit tho faggot

Sorry but you are wrong. Cranial shaping has been practiced for a long time.

Why it was done I have no idea, but it's entirely possible

The point of the picture was to show they do bizarre things. I know the difference between bone and cartilage. You were the one asking “wtf would they do that” when talking about the head bindings

I always liked the theory that the alien intervention with homo sapiens wasn't a genetic tampering but the passing of intelligence which led to massive leaps forward in a short ammount of time

>our planet has a lot of gold, well, had
and it should all be gone if the aliens wanted it. No reason to leave any.
>like what? the stories of these beings spans the ancient globe
Fewer in Europe and more in the Americas which were still in the stone age 500 years ago. Alien theories correlate better with a lack of knowledge about a society than with technological advancement or natural resources.
>they left, so the story goes
Why? If they came all the way her they should have strip mined the entire planet.

>You can change the shape of an alive bone with constant pressure
look here, friend and here
if its simply a mutation, how come we hardly see it? anyone who resembles it today.. well.. theyre uhhh.. not just your average fella

>there is substantial evidence we evolved just like every other living creature
is there? i see the opposite, especially for white people

>I’d like a source for this
it was in the picture you responded to.. this post has a video as well
>Sorry but you are wrong
you too, look above at the images of people who actually tried it and what the resulting skull looked like... its not the same thing even close

Attached: 092.jpg (1920x1080, 282K)

Yes actually they can change the shape of bone in early years, the difference is it's ONLY changing the shape, nothing else.

All studies done of these elongated skills have proven they have the exact same size brain casing, it's just shaped differently

>Chinese footbinding is probably a better example.
a better example to prove what im saying. notice the toes are still all there, just cramped. they didnt fuse into the foot or anything

Attached: 072.jpg (1920x1080, 159K)

Why do you assume they lowered it? That it was installed later?

Oh, room temp IQ, that's why.

Give me 100k workers, 20 years, the treasury of a wealthy culture, and the god-status of pharaoh, I can get that kind of shit done, too.

None of you are intelligent enough to think of this in terms of what we know of that culture, the archaeological findings (the city that was built around it, to house the workers, for instance), the quarries we know the stone came from, and the tools we've found. None of it requires aliens. Not a single block. It wasn't cheap, easy, or fast, but it got done, and I'm not a child who needs fairy stories to explain it.

Why do you claim "look at the pictures" like any of this is evidence?

Did some people fuck up the cranial shaping and ruin their kids skulls? Yes , that doesn't mean it's impossible to do.

Oh Jesus it's you again going on about this white people are a different race