US diplomats' brains were shrunk by sonic attacks at Cuban embassy, study finds

telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/07/23/us-diplomats-brains-shrunk-sonic-attacks-cuban-embassy-scientific/

>staff members who suffered headaches, nausea and memory loss after hearing mysterious noises reveals “significant” structural changes, scientists have revealed
>Scientists at the University of Pennsylvania noticed the whole white matter volume [...] of the diplomats was roughly five per cent smaller than usual
>“We haven’t seen anything like it before and it’s very curious. What it is, we’re not sure, but there does appear to be something there.”

Attached: 5g_3.jpg (786x1024, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_Signal#Consequences
emfscientist.org/
bioinitiative.org/
ehtrust.org/science/myth-vs-fact-national-toxicology-program-cell-phone-cancer-study/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4503846/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_burn
stopsmartmeters.org.uk/9th-grade-student-cress-wifi-experiment-attracts-international-attention/
ntp.niehs.nih.gov/results/areas/cellphones/index.html
apple.com/legal/rfexposure/iphone5,1/en/
europarl.europa.eu/press/sdp/backg/en/1998/b980209.htm
youtu.be/BGpoWIZ0oOo
youtu.be/-yCDPXVrOnc
youtu.be/ljLynbr5iPc
magdahavas.com/pick-of-the-week-25-review-of-international-microwave-exposure-guidelines-from-1957-to-1968/
ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/0721-fish
msn.com/en-ca/video/viral/crc-and-city-of-ottawa-5g-test-site/vi-BBSLTdl
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There is a Stephen King movie about everybody becoming a zombie because of phones and cell towers.
If you aren't retarded you know what it means.

In first world countries everyone already zombified by their smartphones juan.

5g as in what? Microwaves? Sorry bubba they can't cause cancer. They do not have enough energy to damage DNA. As for the Cuba attack. It was supposedly a Sonic weapon.

>Sonic waves
You mean their shit music?

kek, necromorphs around the marker

let the cope begin
The image I posted was ironic, but you seem to have lobotomized yourself too much already to notice that. That does not mean that I defend 5G.

And what the fuck does that have to do with 5g? It was probbly some microwave weapon or ultrasonic weapon by the ruskyes. Stop with the fear spreading of 5G. If the west falls behind on that we are fucked.

I can’t even get 4g, I’m LTE whatever the fuck that means.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_Signal#Consequences
ayee

No you retarded monkey nigger, 5G is not safe.
emfscientist.org/
>248 scientists have submitted an appeal to the UN.
>5000 studies made on the subject of EMF exposure

Why don't you like 5G? You want technology to progress or do you want to live in the dark ages and ride a fucking donkey to work 5 days a week and shit in a joke in the ground? People who get paranoid over technology are the most bizarre humans living.

the west is already fucked, idiot.

Just rest the goyphone on your fucking balls already.

5G is safe. There has never been a documented case of 5G doing any living organism harm. You afraid of something causing health problems? It's called the fucking sun. Don't wear sunscreen for a few years in the summer and that's 1000x more dangerous then 5G.

You aren’t very well read are you? There is a reason your not supposed to go outside of that is regulated. It’s harmful to the human body.

Psionic warfare is not new

There isn't evidence to show that 5G does anything. I like this board sometimes but god damn some of you are dumber than dogshit
This. You're exposed to radiation thousands of times stronger every single day.

Take it easy with your non conclusive studies, Jamal.

Are you moving back to el salvador when ur finished with fucking with whats left of it?

>if you don’t want to be poisoned you’re against progress
you get paid to post here

>muh sonic attacks
I'd bet my money they got some third world disease after fucking some filthy caribbean prostitutes.

You’re a fucking idiot

Based. Fuck ZOG diplomats.

>People who get paranoid over technology are the most bizarre humans living.
holy fucking shit you are retarded
>nothing wrong with PRISM
>nothing wrong with deepfakes
glow in the dark motherfucker

you kikes are pathetic

Attached: 800px-Hermann_Hesse_House.jpg (800x986, 164K)

I see you are retarded...

Anti-5G is a Chinese psyop. They already have 5G and don't want anyone else to catch up, so they have been spamming "5g will literally melt your skin off" BS everywhere.

LOL, what a fucking redneck! I'm trying to warn any non-retard to decode this part of the predictive programming.

Since when did I say anything about DEEPFAKE or prism? I'm talking about the thing that is harmless and can do literally nothing but benefit mankind. 5G. Schizos need to take their thorazine like the Dr says.

Advocating for people to "catch up" with China is setting up Chinese society as a standard for people when it definitely should not be. Not a good argument to put it lightly, if you're actually serious.

They use it on Americans in America too, it was probably the American government doing it to it's self.

If not, it's a serious national security concern.

They made that a movie with John Cusack I believe. Pretty good for just a normie movie fun night

If 5g is so bad let’s just go straight to 6g,
Checkmate bitches

lol you actually believe corporations or the government actually gives a shit about people's health.
They're caught hiding their knowledge of side effects of things all the time.

>we

Attached: original_result (8).png (512x512, 524K)

>stephen king

get the fuck out of here with that normie shit

There is enough evidence, and I'm not "anti-science". That's just a cope by retards or genuine big telecom shills (notice how rampant it has been lately and always seems to follow the same script, internet-wide?).
bioinitiative.org/
ehtrust.org/science/myth-vs-fact-national-toxicology-program-cell-phone-cancer-study/

I am not even talking about the privacy issues here.

The brains of niggers are roughly 5% smaller than usual. Could it be that the diplomats are simply niggers?

>Why don't you like 5G? You want technology to progress or do you want to live in the dark ages and ride a fucking donkey to work 5 days a week and shit in a joke in the ground?

It has already been proven that high level of EMF could cause cancer.

Rome had their lead pipes and it was one of their most sophisticated technological progression and the ancient Chinese used to drink hot tea out of bronze cups and drink mercury for abortion. Was it practical for these civilizations to do so? Yes. Did they know that it could cause permanent harm and even kill in the long term? No.

Progression without caution is ultimately suicidal.

Attached: EMF.jpg (285x233, 21K)

5G towers are installed by Huawei here. As are 4G. This is fucking retarded.

it's called Cell. the book was okay. i never knew they made a movie about it.

>mysterious noises
They need 5G for when the maitreya will show himself.
The tech is meant to make you hear voices inside your brain and be fooled to believe him to be Christ coming back.
That with the holographic images casted by satellites in the sky are the big show they are preparing.
I've done my duty.
Stay vigilant.

Attached: The_Incredulity_of_Saint_Thomas_by_Caravaggio.jpg (800x580, 92K)

why the fuck did you post this image along with your message? H. Hesse is based AF and Glasperlenspiel is must read for pollacks

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4503846/

the monkey is a genuine "schizo". Don't bother replying.

>pic
news flash: phones are warm. of course they heat up your face after you've held it against your cheek for 15 mins.

>US diplomats
>le sonic waves fucked their brains!!!
lol nice excuse, these retards already have small brains

>imagine being dumb enough to set foot in an actual commie shithole.

>Microwave burns are burn injuries caused by thermal effects of microwave radiation absorbed in a living organism. In comparison with radiation burns caused by ionizing radiation, where the dominant mechanism of tissue damage is internal cell damage caused by free radicals, the primary damage mechanism of microwave radiation is by heat.

>Microwave damage can manifest with a delay; pain or signs of skin damage can show some time after microwave exposure.[1]

>Exposure to frequencies common in domestic and industrial sources rarely leads to significant skin damage; in such cases, the damage tends to be limited to upper limbs. Significant injury with erythema, blisters, pain, nerve damage and tissue necrosis can occur even with exposures as short as 2–3 seconds. Due to the deep penetration of these frequencies, the skin may be minimally affected and show no signs of damage, while muscles, nerves, and blood vessels may be significantly damaged. Sensory nerves are particularly sensitive to such damage; cases of persistent neuritis and compression neuropathy were reported after significant microwave exposures.[7]

>The thermal effects of microwaves can cause testicular degeneration and lower sperm count.[14]

>Pulmonary burn can be present when lungs are exposed; chest x-ray is used for diagnosing.[11]

>An engineer replaced a woodpecker-damaged feed horn of a high-power microwave antenna, a 15-meter dish at an Earth station of a television network, using a cherry picker. After finishing, he sent his technician to power up the transmitter, and attempted to lower the cherry picker down. The engine failed and the engineer was stuck next to the antenna, outside of its main lobe but well within the first sidelobe. The technician, unaware that the engineer was still close to the antenna, powered it up. The engineer was exposed to an intense microwave field for about three minutes, until the error was realized. There were no immediate symptoms; the next morning the engineer detected blood and solid matter in his urine, and visited a doctor, who found blood in stool and massive bowel adhesions. The engineer's medical problems lasted for many years.[23]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_burn

No I don't. That doesn't mean 5G is spewing out gamma rays, or anything that's capable of molecular destruction, i.e radiation that causes cancer or radiation sickness. Cancer is caused for a multitude of reasons not even close to radiation. Your deodorant has chemicals that can cause cancer.
You do realize that light itself is radioactive, right? Not even ultraviolet sunlight, I mean the light from lightbulbs. Radiation isn't inherently harmful. That said, I'm not against studies on 5G networks, or even being against 5G itself, but unless it's found that gamma rays or ionizing radiation is being used, then the evidence you're citing is feeling based speculation at best.

Imagine there were foreign diplomats staying in the same hotel as you and you wanted to access what was on their computers without physically breaching their rooms. Instead, you use technology that allows you to scan the state of the hard drives. The down side is this tech requires a huge amount of power and over the air frequencies that are dangerous if there happen to be people in the area. Now do we know one country that shows blatant disregard for peoples safety and has access to emerging technology?

Attached: Chinese-consulate-in-havana-vedado1.jpg (1024x683, 259K)

they're still trying with the Maitreya crap?
fucking lol I thought they abandoned the last one
I don't it matter what (((they))) want
but what (((he))) wants

Attached: ehhh.jpg (1222x639, 33K)

Surely they wouldn't ease us into stronger exposure over time like boiling frogs right?

Good thing you don't have to live in the West, you already had your demographic apocalypse.

>muh reductio ad absurdum
Gamma rays and ionizing radiation are not the only types of light that can harm humans. The effects of 5G and other types of EMF radiation are hard to quantify, but so far, the evidence definetly speaks against it.
It's like cigarattes all over agiain. Everyone thought those were okay 50 years ago too.

how about this one?

OP is an US diplomat.

Those are all cases that involve concentrated amounts of waves. A few rays of light wont hurt you but concentrate a lot of light energy at one point and you produce a lot of energy. Anyone ever burn ants with a magnifying glass

I don't believe any of this conspiracy crap that's so often peddled here. Show me proof.

stopsmartmeters.org.uk/9th-grade-student-cress-wifi-experiment-attracts-international-attention/

Can't escape Revelation.
They'll try over and over again till annihilation.

Attached: Peter-Paul-Rubens-The-Fall-of-the-Damned.jpg (933x1200, 197K)

You didn't even bother reading the thread. Typical jew puppet.
Here's another one
ntp.niehs.nih.gov/results/areas/cellphones/index.html

>that chart
Plz hit me with more of your inside knowledge

Attached: 1563832252482.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

>article not even related to thermal pic
where were you when they were handing out brains?

shouldn't have posted kike

apple.com/legal/rfexposure/iphone5,1/en/

aren't 5g antenas basicaly more concentrated waves producers?
5g also includes some higher and lower frequencies than 4g

Was this a result of direct contact with an intense microwave field? Is this the same thing that's being sent out in 5G? Did the direct contact with microwaves definitely damage his DNA? Are we being microwaved, literally? Was this further studied?

>Imagine being a glownigger colony.

Attached: glownigger_2.jpg (150x200, 27K)

Attached: jimjones_insanecharismaticbillionaireivyleaguecollegemonkeysalesmanattachmenttheory.jpg (534x712, 69K)

kike nigger faggot. im seriously starting to wonder how many glow niggers ive called out over the years.

europarl.europa.eu/press/sdp/backg/en/1998/b980209.htm

Israel has already banned 5g. They will gladly sell it to you goy though. I honestly think it’s worth it if it means I can load facebook ads at rates never before imagined!

Attached: D516C637-5603-4892-8019-3E8109412F01.png (1334x750, 895K)

youtu.be/BGpoWIZ0oOo

Attached: E8D233E9-A1FF-4067-909A-23101D5B17C8.jpg (1024x620, 97K)

youtu.be/-yCDPXVrOnc Tfw the tinfoil is actually real.

youtu.be/ljLynbr5iPc

it was a result of being near sidelobe of the antena for 3 minutes.
those were TV waves so they were the same as 5G but from far smaller spectrum as far as im correct
> Did the direct contact with microwaves definitely damage his DNA?
no. it burned his insides and destroyed his testicles
> Was this further studied?
seems like no. and the lack of studies about it, and differences with establishing "safe" exposure limits by different entities makes it very doubtfull if they chacked how safe it really is
magdahavas.com/pick-of-the-week-25-review-of-international-microwave-exposure-guidelines-from-1957-to-1968/

Attached: MicrowaveSafety.jpg (1116x1641, 587K)

>Are we being microwaved, literally?
Nigga what do you think cell reception even is

China is far ahead in telecommunications, because they have not privatized their infrastructure.

Look the danger are real and known. The cell companies themselves admit that it causes electro magnetic smog and pollution. We also cannot stop it as billions of dollars have been invested into this stuff so to call it off would literally bankrupt countries. (((They))) won’t let this happen. (((They))) also won’t let this shit technology anywhere inside of their homeland. This is going to make fluoride look like nothing.

That's part of the con. By keeping 5G in legislative limbo, Western companies will not invest the money necessary for it (in case it is banned). So China remains the only game in town.

Everybody in here claiming 5g and cell radiation isn’t a thing is so obviously a shill invested at&t sprint T-Mobile or Verizon. Put on your shade when reading this thread it’s pretty glowing pretty fucking bright.

lol, they're not related. By your logic a nuclear bomb is the same thing as a cell phone

I don't care if they are or not. I don't want to live like them, private or not.

No, because cell phone towers literally use short-band microwave radiation you mongoloid

yfw 4G has turned frogs gay and made human males like traps (which are totally not gay)

Attached: trap 1505652295472.png (244x241, 79K)

ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/0721-fish

msn.com/en-ca/video/viral/crc-and-city-of-ottawa-5g-test-site/vi-BBSLTdl

>he presses the phone against his head

do as any evolved man does, use the speaker

Attached: ijiolk.jpg (720x960, 196K)

Fuck off retard. You sound like you’re posting from under a 5G tower.

>shills & retards refuse to learn
>think its fake news
It really is dangerous. But a calculated risk was done at some point valuing the tech over health.

If you live near the new 5g poles, you are without doubt exposing yourself to harm. Can you live further away and still use the advantages and not the downside? Yes.

In short this is just another survival of the richest scenario. Think of it like living near a coal plant, they release dangerous levels of radioactive particles & living near one will decrease life quality.

Same with almost all industrial chemical processing, you weigh risk vs comfort++. If you are so dense that you belive goverment saftey numbers its too late for you.

>t goverment researcher

>Don't wear sunscreen for a few years in the summer and that's 1000x more dangerous then 5

Try not wearing suncreen and falling asleep for 5 hours. You might end up with third degree burns.

Extending it over years is rather useless for a metaphore, especially since the body deposits most of the shit in moles. Your theory is basically that mole cancer is more dangerous than 5g. Which is a useless comparison.

Attached: qualcommhaifa.png (1882x2698, 347K)

Hello Goys I live in Tel Aviv and currently hold 500000 shares of Verizon. 5g is safe in fact it’s good for you! You wouldn’t wanna be labeled a conspiracy theorist now would you? Good now take your kids to drag queen story hour, buy them onions shakes and microwaveable burritos, drink your tap water, eat at burger thing, and make sure to never use ad block and always be posting on Facebook.

collapse of brain cell membrane using very high frequency?

At this point I'm not even surprised.

Attached: 1483688687252.jpg (728x546, 43K)

GENTE DE ZOOOOOOONAAAAAAHH

it was probably one of those mindflayer thingys.

The fucking diplomats basically lost their savings-throw vs psyionic assraping.

Attached: cuban_mindllayer.jpg (724x1103, 85K)

Sexy image.

How do they keep tye spaces in between the buildings clean? They're so tight.