Tulsi is based as hell

google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/tulsi-gabbard-says-kamala-harris-not-qualified-to-be-commander-in-chief.amp

Attached: 610120F3-2BD8-4694-AF73-DD53B0360BE2.png (640x1136, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bustle.com/articles/141611-does-the-gop-have-superdelegates-the-republican-partys-nomination-rules-are-different-this-year
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>foxnews
stop reading propaganda.

Every outlet is reporting this

Exactly. That's why you should vote for her instead of Zion Don.

Also, another reminder that our savior, the most based as fuck candidate ever, Ron Paul, has publicly endorsed Tulsi Gabbard.

Exactly why it'll be Tulsi and Trump at the end on stage.

Hope so

I just donated to her thanks to this thread:

Attached: file(93).png (1488x1372, 1.06M)

Attached: Tulsi-and-The-Squad.jpg (1896x2967, 1.38M)

Awesome. Ur based

She is going to reveal her true power level this debate.

and they're all propaganda.
Or do you still live in that naive world where you think the television and radio airwaves aren't controlled?

How will any of them ever recover?

Attached: A7307605-E570-43E2-9150-D6474BE00D7F.png (1242x2208, 382K)

It's already decided. The others are just political chess pieces being used to push agendas. Biden is the pedocreep pusher, Kamala is the ebilhwitemanBLMskrong pusher, and Bernie is the commie who recently cut his employees hours while raising their pay and justified it. Tulsi is the only democrat that isn't part of that shit.

She’s meh-tier at best, but will provide many keys with the chaos she’ll bring to divide the left further.

I hope so.

From a State who registers all lawful gun owners on a criminal database, to be tracked in Travel, Purchases, and Hiring Searches, for the rest of their lives.
Fuck.
Hawaii.
Fuck.
You.
And Fuck this dumb set-up bitch.

I found this graphic telling

Attached: wow.jpg (1080x1693, 246K)

Attached: E8B2457D-2E27-4731-B840-BF90C94EB624.jpg (500x343, 57K)

Attached: tulsi9.png (575x470, 179K)

Koch and Soros just founded an anti-war think tank btw

She's right

What does this mean? I never really understood what a super delegate is. I was busy working when people were talking about them.

user, just like I told people like you the first time, all the democrats are gun grabbers so when it comes to the democrat nomination for their candidate it's in our best interest to steer the situation so that Tulsi is the democrat candidate out of all of them, as a contingency plan, if nothing else.
Chess not checkers, user. Pay attention.

no woman is. they shouldn't even be allowed to vote or work.

The dems have revamped the process, but they were essentially shadow delegates putting their thumb on the scale of the democrat primary.

wiki:
In American politics, a superdelegate is an unpledged delegate to the Democratic National Convention who is seated automatically and chooses for themselves for whom they vote. These Democratic Party superdelegates (who make up slightly under 15% of all convention delegates) include elected officials and party activists and officials.

There is no qualification and this is just stus quo enforcement. Picking a fucking dog to be president would have had this country better off over the last century

>dog
>35 years old

kamala is a cia nigger. think hillary 2.0. her entire back story sounds fake as fuck. shes probably just there for a minority vote comparison. like is america dumb enough to let another black person near the executive branch? are black people that dumb? they know damn good and well they didnt get anything from obama and that white people became more hostile towards them. admissions of guilt from banks in america that they just talked shit because it was a black guy all so they could give the rich blond a pass... which also set into motion the alphabet (the company that owns google) admission of lying to investors just so they could try to clear this years second quarter no problem by downgrading old figures. this didnt work out as well as they had hoped and the aftermath is the biggest tech company going by corporate earnings being torn down some

but if kamala won she would basically be responsible for the hell that americans would be subjected to. europe is trying to transition to being a super power not a collection of faggots who talk about pre 1800s a lot. a super state europe wont let america get away with anything because the more distance it puts between itself and america the more likely they could try to rule the world.

the only ones who defend america now are european nations really. thats despite random photo ops. with kamala they would go through with their plan because they dont want to put up with another nonwhite president

Fine, a tortoise

cry more bitch nigger

Thanks user. Does the Republican Party have superdelegates?

No. Because her network, her crew, the people shes going to check off first on her boxes will be from that State. Fuck no.
We have the 2nd for a reason, I'd rather kill a dumb commie honkey and his guard dogs, than watch this nation go the unarmed route.

Nope

Why not?

Okay, upon further research, the GOP technically has some, but they are not the shadow power that the dem ones were.

"In the Republican Party, the only people who get superdelegate status are the three members of each state's national party. This means that in the GOP, superdelegates are only about 7 percent of the total number of delegates.

The more important distinction, though, is that Republican superdelegates do not have the freedom to vote for whichever candidate they please. The Republican National Committee ruled in 2015 that their superdelegates must vote for the candidate that their state voted for, and that's the biggest difference between Republican and Democratic superdelegates."

from: bustle.com/articles/141611-does-the-gop-have-superdelegates-the-republican-partys-nomination-rules-are-different-this-year

Fucks sake. Stop being emotional and THINK. I'm not saying that the ultimate goal is to have her become the President. It's a contingency since she's the only democrat saying no more wars for ZOG. Sanders isn't a honkey either. He's a kike who would abandon the country once he causes it's collapse. Ultimately the plan is to use Tulsi's campaign angles that the people like to pressure Trump through his ego to stop sucking that Israeli dick.

Ok thanks. I appreciate it.

I hate niggers.

in 2016 i honestly thought jews didn't want trump to get elected because of how viciously they opposed him, so i was pro-trump back then but look how that turned out. not sure about tulsi desu, she was in CFR and she has kissed zionist ass before how is this different? once bitten twice shy and all that

Attached: 1563589699529.png (1194x901, 860K)

/thread

Bump

I am thinking. Her best buddies are politicos in a state that happily agreed to register everyone who lawfully owns firearms, for the rest of their lives, with Murderers, Pedophiles, and International Criminals.
These people will be harassed, kept from jobs, and tracked their whole lives.
I give two shits if warriors want to go fight across the ocean. They get paid, they pay taxes, they come back with cheap shit and the world gets fewer sand-niggers.

>not american
>thinks his opinion matters

good job posting a shill meme, you fell for it

There isn't a single Democrat candidate that's qualified to be commander in chief.

we're all in the same boat now

Lmao that pic

lol

Attached: 1553200751937.jpg (1200x1320, 2.26M)

idgi, if Repub superdelegates HAVE to vote the way their respective state's did, are they even "super" delegates?
sounds lamer than regular ass delegates

No you're not. You're not considering the variety of moves and results within the spectrum and just going from one extreme to the other. Her plan for the guns are no different from what the other dems want.
>I give a shit if warriors want to go fight across the ocean
Oh, now I see. You're a ZOG shill who thought this weak shit would work on me.

>so just get out of the way and let the deep state control who gets the democrat presidential nomination!
Wew. No thanks.

just give up, Drumpf is surging and will win in 2020 even bigger than in 2016. The shilling is too obvious, not one person on this board prefers a literal open-borders democrat (which is the only alternative) to Trump or Gabbard.

kys shill

nah, Tulsi has broad appeal and could win nationally but not in a Democrat primary, where promising to mandate HIV is considered far-right.

>her plans for guns
irrelevant, she'll have a cabinet full of people who will be working at agencies to implement the same shit.
>disinterest in being afraid of other nations is clearly zog
if you think so.

Attached: 1562025551796.jpg (679x515, 48K)

Attached: 1563654469074.gif (568x320, 2.94M)

You know the difference between me and you?
I believe the founders when they gave us the 2nd. You think we have to hedge shit.

She is right though, harris is just a puppet on clintons string

>so just get out of the way and let the deep state control who gets the democrat presidential nomination!
They're gonna do that anyway. What matters is that their chosen candidate loses to Trump.
Tulsi is just as bad as Obama. The media is already shilling for Biden. It's obvious who they're going with.
All these Tulsi threads are just meant to divide Jow Forums who is going to vote Republican anyway.

Now is the chance to listen

how hurt r u m8?

>Shilling for a cookie cutter Dem who just happens to be a vet
Fuck of kiklestien

Its amazing how well that works out in splitting up the good and bad candidates

Only if you're prepared to call me by my preferred pronoun, "My wife's body is yours, please deduct fifty thousand dollars at your leisure, sire." And if you don't, you'll be in prison, For Hate Crime!

Attached: 1563911765935.jpg (800x522, 77K)

>all democrats peddling the same shit
>she talks bad about one of the other policy faces
>DIJTFUNGRU BASEYED
Can’t wait for summer to be over

you're the shill here. even if you actually wanted trump to win 2020 you should want an anti establishment dem to run against him since that would mean the entire establishment would have to stop attacking him and get on his team since he would be the lesser of two evils. you're not a trump supporter, you're a shill so you want a nice tame dem candidate to run against rump so israel wins no matter who wins the election.

Attached: 1561593330927.gif (646x466, 381K)

>wants to grab all guns
>bring the military back so it can be gutted and distributed to gibs
>free healthcare for illegals
>amnesty
>open boarders
>still loves Israel
>a fucking woman
Yang retards needed someone else to latch onto

best case scenario is for you guys to get a progressive democrat against trump, the best part will be watching all the zionist puppets in the media suddenly switch sides and start having to present trump as the good guy. if this happens it might be so jarring to some normies that it will make them dig deeper to find out whats really going on.

No, the real difference between me and you is I am a human being and you're just a hasbarat shill trying to poke holes in what I said using a 'this or that' extreme approach that has no basis in reality or what I said. You want Jow Forums to just get out of the way and let the game be rigged by the riggers without any kind of opposition to it. You're obvious kike.
>meant to divide Jow Forums
>Jow Forums is one person
I hate you damn shills so much. You're so obvious. You never discuss like normal human beings. You deflect from criticisms, disregard your opposition's points, but demand to be listened to as if only you faggots have authority on the issue.
At least you have your head on straight, m8. Cheers.

no "we're" not. focus on your own shitty country.

if i was a politically engaged american there is no way i'd be sitting at home when the dems are having their primary if the republican primary looks like a foregone conclusion. whether you love trump or hate him if you have agency you should exercise it. if you keep flipping elections and primaries they're eventually going to have to listen to you.

Attached: googleleak4.png (512x148, 14K)

people can look through my posts and see for themselves i'm not boosting zionist candidates, i'm trying to get them to fuck with the zionist game plan as much as they can. from that they should be able to deduce which of us is the real shill.

your divide and conquer tactics won't work either, i am unconditionally supportive of nationalists everywhere in their fight against zog, especially our estranged cousins in the us.

Attached: 1553832499038.png (998x774, 1.67M)

Bong, what the fuck m8? I didn't say shit to you except saying at least you have you head on straight m8, and then you misreply while firing shots at me and don't even correct yourself?
>tfw your posts and approach are too truthful for either sides of the deep state so both sides shill against you

Attached: 1549980755710.jpg (379x374, 17K)

They vote in the dnc primary and make up like 15% of the final vote or something. They are appointed by the party and can vote for whoever they want. The problem is they would announce who they were going to vote for right at the start, then the fake news media would add their votes in to make it look like the chosen candidate was dominating. That's exactly what happened to Bernie when every superdelegate said they would vote for Hillary. Then it turned into a huge embarrassment when the real voters showed just how much they like Hillary, and the dnc had to rig their elections just to keep her in front.

wrong you soz m8

Attached: 1558706217770.png (680x637, 268K)

Bumpp

Nah, I'm right. Because what I said in this thread is clearly not divide and conquer and I can easily prove it by just linking my own posts to this one, so lurkers that aren't shills can judge it for their own without one of you shill faggots trying to obviously control how people even perceive anything. Nice try. All of you shills can fuck off and die.

calm down that was me apologizing for clicking your post instead of the other guy. jeez.

If you're being honest, then honestly, explain just how the hell was I supposed to interpret "wrong you soz m8?" The soz I know means sorry, so in that context, it comes off as "Wrong you sorry m8." I'm a burger, not a bong. Now that I'm putting myself in the bong mindset though, I can see that you probably meant to put "Wronged you soz(sorry) m8."
So I apologize also for calling you a shill, user. It was just a misunderstanding. Have a good one.