Why do white women dye their hair in funny colors? You would never see this kind of shit over here

Why do white women dye their hair in funny colors? You would never see this kind of shit over here

Attached: 1555280455217.jpg (675x1200, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

only shitlibs do this. unnatural hair color is a major red flag.

Attached: 1540955296480.png (919x737, 267K)

Dem tiddys tho

Poisonous animals need some sort of coloration or other signage to indicate they're toxic and should not be interacted with under any circumstances.

Because they can pull off different colors, unlike your women. Blonde is best though.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism
/thread

Ha, nice. I’m using this.

Aposematics
though, given her jewelry choices and khazar milkers, not to date her would be anti-aposemitic

colored hair on women is equivalent to a dart frog the crazier the color the more poisonous she is

aposematism

>white

waste of a good set of tits, all kikes deserve the rope

Attached: 2A953EA5-EB19-4E7E-B207-A52D9C862ECF.png (650x644, 443K)

FUCK THIS SHILL THREAD

HAPPENING HERE

>That necklace
Whose jewing who?

Giant milkers are Jewish traits. Literally every Jewish females have huge tits. Take the flat-chestpill

Team chocolate >

Aposematism is meant to ward off predators. If you’re repelled by it that means it’s working

because we live in a society where women are encouraged to live independent from male influence for portions of their life. fucking terrible idea.
>when she's when she's in a strong, happy marriage: same low prevalence
when she leaves home, goes to college, rides the cock carousel or gets swooped up by feminist groups?
>anti-normative catastrophe
a woman's whole identity revolves around being part of a group, so when she lacks a defined social structure, her psyche oscillates wildly--trying desperately to do something that will cause her to be adopted by one group or another.
>dye my hair?!
>sleep around?!
>wear weird, trendy clothes?!
>get a tattoo?!
seriously. genuinely ask any woman who has done any of these things...and you will physically see them flounder as they wrack their brain for a rational reason why they made their choice.
So, the long and the short of it is: it's man's fault. unironically. we're not vocal enough in telling woman what to do and not to do. As fathers, we're weak and subservient to the ways of society. go out, make a female friend, and be very clear about your stances on things: stop being afraid of stepping on toes and hurting feelings. it's the women who are hurt the most by a quiet and accepting society

Attached: 9goJZxj.jpg (768x960, 127K)

Nice Necklace she's got there. Honestly, Hitler didn't need to make the Star of David arm bands, these kikes do it to themselves.

Virtue signaling

>Those green eyes
SUCH A FUCKING WASTE ON SOMETHING SO UGLY

Seems to happen when they come out of university/college.

It's the mark of schlomo

>star of david
>white

This. Branded cattle. Officially-certified state-educated bank-indoctrinated """"rebel"""

it drives me insane. fucking hate it

I'm reminded of a Memri quote that us quite based: men aren't the enemy of women, women are the enemy of women.

Feminism largely seems like a concerted sour grapes campaign to destroy all happy marriages everywhere because they couldn't find one.

95 percent of rainbow hairs deserve the oven

they are all losers who will always be the weaker species.. professional victim culture. fuck em

Attached: 892CEFFC-979E-4668-B1F4-45F671D09A53.jpg (1840x1035, 481K)

Anime, the gay animes anyway. AoT is peak kino.

Attached: 6CDAFABB-704D-4C48-96DE-27FFA6936170.jpg (666x492, 76K)

Attached: 0A36EF67-B647-46A3-99CC-EA2938214424.png (640x428, 102K)

>You would never see this kind of shit over here
thats because you 'people' are too poor to afford luxuries as basic as dye. also women are crazy thats why

>no one has mentioned the pupils.

First and foremost it's a form of privilege to show off that despite being a bleeding heart leftest that they are willing to blow 100 dollars a month on having stupid hair. The second reason is to draw attention to themselves because most of them are obese and they have to find a way to make you look at their faces instead of their fupas spilling out. Third reason is empty virtue signalling to other thots and bug men.

They do that here too. I go to school here and this bitch in my class has the feminist indoctrination installed albeit sans personality. Think about that, a most boring and unpleasant bitch that demands equality and exemplary status because the twatter said so

Because they are crying out for attention.
Notice me. Notice meee. Somebody please pay attention to meeeeeeee
Fucking pathetic. Avoid like the plague.

my sister's hair is purple and just as far right as me. her husband is pretty based too. i guess it depends where you are from. we are from NC mountains.

Girls with big tits who wear those black tops are all sluts. 100% of the time.

If anyone hasn't read this series of posts before, you should. It's well worth the read, and it explains why women do what they do and what we, as men, can do to alter it.

poignant quote. men and women are most certainly not enemies. a good woman and a man who understands how to lead are an unstoppable force.

Attached: understanding women.gif (1210x6307, 2.17M)

It’s a sign of cunt psychosis, stay away!

>Girls are all sluts. 100% of the time.
*FTFY

That's a really good answer

thanks, I appreciate that.
my ideas are inspired by a thread I read a long time ago that I've posted a screencap of here it's long, but it is well-worth the read. I highly recommend it.

It's to catch the pavement ape's attention with bright fruity colors

>You would never see this kind of shit over here
Your women come over here to fuck pasty white men

And your men come over here to fuck men who think they're women

In clown world reality is the only predator.

Broad's way fuckablr

Daddy issues.

I love this holy shit keeping it thanks!

Attached: 1548542199569.jpg (453x333, 47K)

Answer in its self
Color hair is trashy

Brilliant. Thank you.

There is a senior center in my neighborhood. It's like a social club for old people. Apparently a local hairdresser gave out free dye jobs, and now there are a bunch of women in their 80's with green hair wondering around. They seem to think it's fun.

I tend to think that oddly colored hair screams bipolar or cluster B disorder. (Unless the person is under 12, in which case it's their mother who is antisocial with poor judgment, or unless the person is just old and a bit addled.) It's like a milder version of the tattoo on the face/neck/hands signal.

>Implying anyone gives a fuck about Filipino opinions

We can't patrol thots when thirsty cucks like you give them their approval

Attached: 1561825977676.jpg (600x745, 57K)

post more whores pls im trying to beat my dick

>all the retards itt forget that women in the fucking 1950s dyed their hair red

Cuz they are ugly fat feminists

Women that constantly crave a change.. aka definitely not wife material

Attached: 2D5B3487-92AD-4D64-B11C-C7F8297E0FFC.jpg (1740x942, 323K)

Men protect woman in nature you fucking retard.
God people like you should have been aborted.

Ah. Meth.

Exactly, it's called aposematism and they show that they're toxic with the bright colours.

I miss this day, every day

Remind me which team got tits

Attached: 1522636144558.png (2518x1024, 187K)

I kid you not, a woman a work with has pink hair and did verbatim to me what that image says.

Do not interact. Ever.

Attached: nVsy1pr.jpg (960x1864, 391K)

In this case you can't really even say that flip women are less degenerate than white roastie trash. It merely comes down to impracticality and a culture where the females just don't really want to dye their hair.

You would rarely see that in the Philippines because black hair is very difficult to dye without completely ruining its texture since you have to bleach it first, because flips are dirt poor and don't have money to spend on such bullshit, and because the females there have a different sense of fashion (probably because they're dirt poor).

I think everyone who mentioned aposematism are truly on to something. Simple and makes complete sense.

True.
Only bold animals make noise in the jungle. But why are they bold?

for attention.

What are you talking about? Don't know about flipland but SK and Japan are full of women and men with dyed hair

why do they wear the mask?

Bi-polar disorder and psychopathy

Largely correct, but don't forget the dykes that want to expand their pool of people to fuck too. Also, kikes.

Attached: 1539678297384.jpg (1600x2812, 356K)

Eastern vs Western sensibilities lad. Western women who dye their hair bright neon colors often do so to emulate someone else, usually a celebrity or someone they like that often already has some kind of fortune or fame. Eastern women do it because of anime and little else, and often the ones who do, tend to dress as what is called gothic lolitas, which is not the same as what you are probably thinking.

She's Jewish.

best read in a long while, I'm already married and figured this stuff myself to many degree(Models:Attracting Women Through Honesty anyone?)

but they wrote that so well and insightful. 10/10 post, thats so true.

team mini master race

Attached: 1562718608792.png (686x891, 141K)

>that pic
What an absolute bunch of bullshit.
It boils down to
>it's literally never a woman's fault
>literally everything a woman does must be agreed with and your agreement and affirmation must be voiced directly to her. You are never ever allowed to disagree or show disapproval
>you must give her tons of money and buy her lots of gifts and just generally shower her with resources
>spend every waking moment of your life thinking about how you can entertain her and felate her self esteem
So it seems that women like being put on a pedestal and treated as though they can do no wrong. Women like having someone be their ATM that showers them with free stuff. Women like having a permanent slave that entertains them and does everything for them.

WELL NO FUCKING SHIT, SHERLOCK.
But just as her life is more than just being a masturbation aid for me, likewise my life is more than being her ATM/manservant/bitch.

That pic is all about how to manipulate a female and/or enslave yourself to one all for the purpose of... what? Sex? Just buy a hooker at that point.

The whole purpose of having a wife-- as opposed to a girlfriend or a prostitute-- is to share one's life with her. To have a partner, not just a jizz sponge. To have a family, not just a "how many girl approval points can I buy today" game to play.

Fuck you.

Attached: D-6IO_sXYAApC8n.jpg (956x1200, 134K)

only the Libs and the politically correct OP

asians do this shit too

Attached: 1541662643940.jpg (1024x576, 72K)

I like how they call it "silver"
No, it's gray you dumb cunt.

Women aren't "right wing" by nature. They pretend to be for acceptance.

I also read Reddit

I told my wife she should dye her hair purple but she dyed it black before so it'll be a while before she can go to purple

>The bright colours of this granular poison frog signal a warning to predators of its toxicity.

Hey it's working right guys

Attached: 284px-Korreldragende-gifkikker-3.jpg (284x189, 18K)

>Women aren't "right wing" by nature. They pretend to be for acceptance.
Women don't have political views by nature. But if anything being nativists is their natural inclination. No mother, except those influenced by kikes, wants her kids being surrounded by outsiders.

People have dyed their hair for millennia. Lighter hair lends itself to being dyed more easily. Flips and other darkies would have to bleach theirs first so it's less common I guess.

because it looks cute

Are you joking? She’s a fucking kike, she’s even where the Star of David

God she’s sexy

What you are referring to is Aposematism. It is what animals use to ward off predators. That fact you think it is a "red flag" really tells us a lot.

that is stupid and irrelevant

she is a germanic

>white skin
>she isn't white tho
Cope harder. Kikes are white.

No it doesnt. It makes you look fucking stupid. It's on the same level as tattoos and piercings.

clown world

Nice try.

Attached: 1563843842363.jpg (974x928, 281K)

I saw this exact shit in a twatter screencap on fagbook. Gtfo