How different would 9/11 have been if it happened at Night instead of the Morning?

How different would 9/11 have been if it happened at Night instead of the Morning?

Attached: twintower.jpg (576x393, 72K)

Much more festive

The jews dancing on rooftops would have been more difficult to see

Nobody would have been working in the towers, so nobody would have been killed. Except for possibly a handful of nigger janitors that we’re cleaning up.

The Mudslimes wanted people to be working when they attached the towers.

This, it would have been retarded to do so.

Oh, God. Another Muslim troll on here who insists that Jews (rather than Muslims) did 9/11.

KYS.

You would have noticed the charges in the lower floors and the thermite easier. Not good for lucky Larry.

definitely would’ve been more aesthetic but also very few people would’ve been in the buildings
more spacing next time rabbi

the initial deaths would have been lower but the toll itself would have been way way higher due to the nightfall.

and you can have a discussion and not larp as as a racist for once kid.

>mudslims

Never heard a mossad asset called that before. Was that their call sign?

Nobody on Jow Forums except for Muslim trolls like yourself thinks that Israel did 9/11.

A lot of the time, those Muslim trolls go into and out of airplane mode on their phone in order to change their IPs and make it look like they’re multiple people.

this guy

I’m not larping as a racist. I am a racist.

well ... (((vampires))) do come out at night, so ...

Nigger that doesn’t work and i’ll prove it.

Jfc dude be less blatant of a shill

Here’s 60 seconds AP mode

Yes, going into and out of airplane mode changes your IP. As can be shown in this thread, since you’ve made 4 different posts from 4 different IPs.

Never mind, carry on

This is my 4th post in this thread. I’ve conceded to you, but my first post began with “nigger”

Attached: 1493251954348.jpg (288x423, 56K)

nobody on this website is an actual racist. It's a bunch of people pretending so they can fit in.

Mueller is basically a retard cleft chin bobble head for anything the real players want to put a false sheen on. See 9/11 for fucking starters. See also whitey bulger, anthrax. What a fucking dope. That they trotted him out again as unimpeachable is a total fucking joke.

You couldn’t have done it at night because people would have been able t more easily see the various explosions and flames

You can’t do any internet activity in airplane mode unless you’re actually in an airplane. (Which in your case would mean you’d probably be researching how to hijack the plane.)

However, once you go out of airplane mode, you’re reassigned a totally different IP than you had before you entered airplane mode. Everybody knows that.

you'd see the energy weapons a lot better.

It would have been more believable.

do you like living in Uruguay? I've been debating on traveling there, it looks really pretty.

On second thought
This post regarding be explosives might be right, though, so perhaps not.

i was in the wtc but i never saw it because i was in my mom's uterus

lower casualties for sure