Alright, so suppose we go through with raiding the official Area 51 minecraft server...

Alright, so suppose we go through with raiding the official Area 51 minecraft server. Whats our game-plan once we get to the gates? pic related

Attached: file.png (480x268, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/place/Jeffrey Epstein's ranch/@35.2669,-105.9694652,601m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x8718e7bba9b999a3:0xd558f11fb1ccc9d0!8m2!3d35.2668118!4d-105.9692891?hl=en-US
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we GRAB the ayyyliens and get outta there!!!!!!

Attached: 1330247022001.jpg (700x525, 37K)

Free the alien waifus and have sex with them, of course.

Take a peek, cautiously and gingerly knock on the 1/2’ thick plate blast doors, then politely request that the heavily armed and pissed off affirmative action hires allow you to walk back to wherever the fuck you came from in one piece. If you make it thru the minefield first.

Attached: 5EA2EB34-2049-4A5A-98A2-62B6FB7F9A2F.jpg (509x339, 18K)

but what about the aliens? What will we be doing when the white pickup minecarts show up?

they dont want to leave user
if they didn't want to be there, they wouldn't
aliens remember?

What makes you think humans cannot capture aliens?

First we start with the drones doing recon in the first wave while the operation human shield footsoldiers lead the way for the stoned college student and hippies.

Attached: Meme.1.png (316x331, 139K)

Area 51 was a fake meme to distract from epstein's arrest for pedophilia. You weren't supposed to talk about how the elite Jews are pedos.

I wouldn't worry about it

Kiss your ass goodbye, guards on bases are backed up by automatic auto cannons that will drop you before you get more than a few dozen meters in.
This isn't a game, military facilities store WMD's.
I will personally shoot you if I'm around, cause I'm betting you're trying to steal some of them.

yeah but dude think about it, we could all bring home needlers. It could be epic
You can take the spartan laser if you come bro

it's pointless
you would need key cards to enter any structure
Even if the mob got past the perimeter, the most that they are going to see is an empty runway.

You couldn't defend against the girl scouts, what makes you think you have any chance against a real army of armed men.
Oh you didn't think they would shoot back.

Nigger, we are going to naruto run so fast your shitty bot's won't be able to track our lightning fast movement.

Attached: AYEE.gif (500x500, 712K)

take lots of water. not only is it going to be hot, for those who live to flee, you're gonna want something to wash the body parts off your cloths before they dry and stain.

I plan to channel the spirit of Howard Stern’s “Fartman” and eliminate the opposition with the noxious gas of Taco Bell food combined with their fire sauce. My butthole with sweep the battlefield clear.

you dont want my answer
lucky for you I live in a different country

they already moved everything interesting decades ago, area 51 is pretty much the media shown off to distract from the underground mountain bases where things really are

Just bring battery powered angle grinders, retard. It would still take forever but you could definitely seriously weaken the door with enough grinding equipment

or a portable oxy-acetylene torch, if you're willing to haul some gas cylinders through the desert

This is fascinating if you think about it, I’ve never thought of interacting at this AIngle grinder.

do you have autism or just lack the education required to formulate sentences

I’ve never really been tested for it, but I took an online quiz once. Scored high. This concerns me. Should I be concerned?

You're all going about it the wrong way. What we really need is to send a small distraction team to keep the guards busy. Maybe have then camp a few feet outside the shoot-to-kill zone so all eyes are on them. Then the rest of the people dig tunnels underneath the base and tunnel inside the bunker. By the time they know what hit them we'll all already be inside.

This.

what tools do you suggest we use to dig this 20 mile long tunnel through the hot desert?

Dont worry user, nobody is perfect. Think about it, before the diagnosis of autism was common, most autistic people were probably just perfectly functional members of society like everybody else. All that counts is that you do your best in life and really give it your all. :)

>bomb hardened bunker
>armed guards
>literally facility designed to be invaded and kill all invaders
Let's just take a tank of flammable and haul it around in 104 degree heat.

That's a very good question, and I would like to know more. Please carry on.

Attached: p-1563856080472.png (309x351, 7K)

Have you never heard of a distraction? Something big is slated to happen during the "Area 51 Main Event". Put your fucking brain on, jack off.

Fuck Area 51, it's some psyop bullshit.
Investigate pedo Epsteins property in New Mexico instead.

Attached: jeff epstien ranch.png (1044x890, 2.61M)

I'm not saying it'll be easy but if there's enough people everyone can just swap out when the diggers get tired. Have a few runners to ferry in supplies and keep the distraction team's morale high, maybe have them pretend like they're planning something but then they never go through with it, so that the feds think that's the real raid team and don't get suspicious. You want those plasma guns and quantum computers or not?

google.com/maps/place/Jeffrey Epstein's ranch/@35.2669,-105.9694652,601m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x8718e7bba9b999a3:0xd558f11fb1ccc9d0!8m2!3d35.2668118!4d-105.9692891?hl=en-US

blue beam?

I do have a feeling that I’m not perfect due to my autism, but I can’t help or change that. Since autism became a recently common diagnosis (1948 I believe?), I am hopeful they’ve made great advances in the field, although if they did they surely wouldn’t let on to it, since treating it is a big money maker, most likely. Thank you for your words of encouragement, fren

Attached: DE031424-AB31-48A3-8DCF-B6A853661964.jpg (1024x819, 52K)

>we
>our
>we
go back to plebbit, nigger.

Attached: Airstrip.png (1108x1050, 2.43M)

You cannot escape the aliens, because they know where you are at all times.
Also, you realise that cute little bastard probably died as a result of that "treat", right? Sick fuck.
I won't argue that BBQ sauce and goannas don't go well together, but actually killing the fuckers with sugar and salt seems a bit low.
Poor form, mate. Tsk tsk.

Attached: 1384717489837.jpg (318x480, 33K)

Attached: 1563572973673.gif (969x516, 149K)

you cast assblast lvl 3 on the gate guards while pogey shimmies up the shit chute, i'll use my mighty mighty pogo dick to clear the tower, when i the glitter and petals float to the ground moogs will ram the gate with the skinny chick from hippocampus and i'll hit the gate release freeing all the aliens and pixies to come join in this drug fueled delusion of yours while you suck my cock. also suck my balls too.

Attached: 1563581045274.gif (876x466, 273K)

First off, if you do "successfully" bait anyone from chan to go, you're going to taint chan.
Secondly, there is no chance this isn't a glow-bot psyop to get people in the US hurt, and get the officers riled up about the wrong shit
>hint, it's mostly in or from Asia

Attached: 1544162616163.jpg (401x400, 37K)

It's to take attention off of Epstein.

Attached: quarry or something.png (1196x943, 2.73M)

From the thumbnail, I thought it was going to be a photo of some poor emaciated Somalian just before he fell off the tail door of a Chinook just as it was closing. I was quite disappointed with the actual photo.

Attached: Look.png (478x627, 29K)

This, really. "Humans" are dumb as fuck, by and large, and that's without even getting into the subspecies.

Attached: 1549041145880.jpg (1024x749, 103K)

A Y Y L M A O
Y
Y

L
M
A
O

Mexicans

Area 51 is a psyop
Look into St. James
Look into Epstein's properties

Attached: 1563926835808.jpg (1600x1000, 239K)

we kick those illegal space immigrants out of earth, and then we will make a sphere around the earth, and it will be a great one keeping the illegal aliens out.

"Are you human?" Fucked if I know. Is this critter?

Attached: eyelick.png (316x331, 169K)

This would be a good game.

It would be a horror game

Attached: 1563926861916.gif (960x600, 1.02M)

>illegal space immigrants
We have a policy for those folks, user.
>It would be a horror game
But not at the end, in which the predators are all slaughtered.

Attached: history.jpg (640x616, 106K)

>our
>we
data mining thread

Good job catching on, user.

Attached: surpise motherfucker.png (500x400, 134K)

No, I’m literally just some bored retard who wanted an excuse to post my shitty oc.

Attached: D_4BP8JX4AIr2aJ.jpg (2048x1980, 531K)

now theres an idea. Where do we find the mexicans? How do we get them involved? Is it worth having to deal with a bunch of fat dirty beaners???

This. Also checked.

oh, is that so? How about you prove it to me when you get through those doors, user

have a nice cold pint and wait for this all to blow over.

this.

ayyfiveone demsocmedia hype is not a for chan pole op

gtfo op and never post again.

If I were a guard at the facility I’d bring you idiots out some tunneling equipment so all of you can start to make your way miles underneath ground then have the Air Force strike and bury all of them in one swift motion.

:(

checked

Attached: 1vercnfm.png (869x666, 548K)

>Whats our game-plan once we get to the gates?
Get shot.
Whether this is your plan or not, it's what's going to happen.

nice work

Attached: 1512012964169.jpg (702x1024, 169K)

150km into the base in a desert+150km out

how much water do you need?

If any of you faggots have ever watched evangelion, you would know the govt keeps their shit under multiple layers of bombproof steel. Get fucked with your run into a unlocked hangar and escape with a ghost from Halo. Also sage, also these threads are to slide Epstein/pedo threads

Amen! who gives a shit about a place where there's no fucking aliens and no chance of getting in. Lets get a flotilla together and normandy that island.