Fuckin SJWs downvoting this hard

Fuckin SJWs downvoting this hard.

Get on it brehs

reddit.com/r/changemyview/comments/cgxzqs/cmv_white_people_who_use_the_definition_of_racism/

Attached: Annotation 2019-07-24 020712.jpg (622x361, 68K)

inb4 "lurk more newfag"

you have to go back

>leddit
OP is faggot

Attached: ice.jpg (820x750, 232K)

non whites who deny that whites can experience racism are denying the very possibility of their own power

No they're not. Stop taking these people at face value. They're trying to take advantage of you and they are doing so willfully.

Kek you're getting rekt by redditeers

What they mean is that you need to hold power over some minority in one way or another, through your ethnicity. In this example Mark holds no relative power over the ones he allegedly is racist against, since Marks relative power over the white people is zero.

White SJWs will hold power over you when they elect politicians that don't give a shit about whites.

The argument is flawed because, according to SJWs, a white person doesn't necessarily hold power on other whites. You are trying to find a solution to a problem that starts from a false hypothesis: there is absolutely nothing wrong with prejudice if it is based on real statistics and direct experience.

>a white person doesn't necessarily hold power on other whites.

Aren't Trumptard whites oppressing white liberals according to SJWs?

Attached: rebbitinvaders.jpg (906x369, 65K)

Whites control 85% of the government, outside of isolated individual incidents its practically impossible to be racist to whites. Nonwhites on the other hand experience systemic racism at the hand of whites

Then they would be the racists, not the eternally poor and oppressed liberals.

> outside of isolated individual incidents

Crimes are always individual.

What percentage of the government should non whites control?

It absolutely blows my mind that people think racism is a north american issue only

The meaning of words don't change based on where you are on the planet, sorry.

By this logic , I can go to Japan and be racist against Asians,but it's not racism because I have no power over them

Keep justifying your hatred by pretending it isn't racism

Seeing as roughly 45% of the country is nonwhite I think it would be appropriate if their percentage in government reflected that.

>By this logic , I can go to Japan and be racist against Asians,but it's not racism because I have no power over them
Its racism by definition but you cant deny them anything, you cant really effect their life since they have the power there over you so no one cares about it

At what percentage of 45% would they begin to acquire power?

Also would having equal rights and being free count for anything

0%

>they have the power

You can't treat individuals as groups.

If you, a white person, go to China, attack a hobo Chinese person and then bribe the police officer to not do anything, you have power over the Chinese person.

niggers changing definitions to fit their agenda

White anti-SJWs will hold power over you when they elect politicians that don't give a shit about non-whites.

No. 0%. Whites pay almost all the taxes.

SJWism is White man's burden by nature.

WRONG!
Kikes control 100% of the government

>muh secret hideout
neck yourself

Okay so now it's not about power but it's about being able to deny them something?

The ability to effect someones life through denying them something is power. Thats essentially what segregation was, blacks were denied use of white facilities yet whites had full access to theirs

A user posted this in the comments and the mods deleted it, kek.

What percentage of those "whites" are Jews?

After reading that thread, I now remember why I never visit Reddit. OP could have been more succinct and less obtuse in his thread opening. SJW's will twist themselves into a pretzel to get up-cummies for their moral superiority on "not being racists".

Attached: 1554043431153.jpg (720x698, 87K)

You are a leaf so I understand you are a worthless parasite that should be tossed in a tar pit with no sense of resolution. After all, you and your people haven't fought and bled for a cause in hundred+ years. I'll forgive you being a faggot just this once. That said, I'll throw you a bone. Now then, that word you use. "racism". Do you know its foundation? This "I'm offended" culture, you know where it started? It began with Leon Trotsky the ashkenazi jew who's ulterior motive is destroying the very idea of "Whites". His goal was a long term one however, not one that can be accomplished overnight but it isn't to far, and of course his plan is apart of a much bigger one. You see he is lower on the totem pole but still there all the same. All this makes you think doesn't it? Ah, you see that word isn't from where you think it comes from. It's interesting, the quotes he has about him. What is race, what are people? Leon Trotsky formed your beliefs and you are too pathetic to understand that. But I digress, as this is the last time I spend a moment educating a leaf.

Attached: 1543363654991.gif (360x238, 1.43M)

The mod doth protest too much

And yet Blacks had their own version of segregation and wanted to stay separate post- civil war.

By these rules, would this mean that a Democrat could never again be voted in as PotUS? Since Republicans are an always minorty that are increasing oppressed by most empowered Dems? I'm neither, and refuse to participate in US voting till more than two options are ever made available (so probably not in my lifetime). Just an honest retarded question, out of curiosity.

So because of something that happened years ago (which WHITE people) fought and died to fix, that means in the current day the average white cannot deny them power, yet because of history it means you can't be racist against whites

So if I go to Japan and they fuck with me because I'm white, that's racism, no?

Why are you so fucking self centered and willing to justify your hate, you think you can change a word to fit your ideas and then claim racism is only in North America

By saying you can't be racist to whites is an insanely selfish thing to do, because you feel only the troubles of North American history change a words definition on a global scale

Either you admit you CAN be racist to whites, or you admit you are so selfish you think the issues in one group of countries changes it for the entire globe

>You and your people haven't fought and bled for a cause in 100+ years

Oh so my Irish family members who died fighting the British didn't die for a cause?

There is no logic to any of this.
It only exists as a retarded gotcha claim that allows them to always shit on whitey.
Nobody should waste time with this, just reject that thinking. What are they going to do if you just say "no"?

>could have been more succinct and less obtuse in his thread opening.

I couldn't, there's a lower limit of 500 letters.

I had to bloat it up, originally it was 2 lines.

The point isn't to establish that they are simply wrong but to establish that they are racist.

Liberals freak out with being attacked ETHICALLY.

The word racism was first used in 1902 when Trotsky wouldn't have even been 20 years old, amazing how you can credit him with coming up with the word

>Educating a leaf
>Making an entire post based around something that's not even true