This is how people in America are actually living, right now

And they have the gall to call us Europoors, lmao! Even the very worst ghettos in Europe aren't don't compare to regular streets in America. Holy fuck lads explain yourselves
youtu.be/KcJiMpRE8qA

Attached: mutt streets.png (1138x700, 575K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aSw79yRnDVs&t=601s
youtube.com/watch?v=-G93JlNB_Gs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, brit! That is actually me. We all live like that now.

Why do Americans live in suitcases on the street now? Was there another earthquake/hurricane that demolished all your wooden houses?

isn't it obvious? can't you see all those homeless are white? they're giving jobs to niggers that don't deserve them, jobs taken by spics who illegally came here, while all the people who normally work and support a healthy society are thrown into the streets. this is the reality they're been creating for decades.

We don't...?

Portland was a beautiful city last time I was there. But a lot of heroin and other drugs. It’s definitely gotten worse and I’m sure they’ll all vote for dems to expand gov power.

Rule or Ruin is democrat policy.
White flight is weaponized.

Lmfao ya dude thats me! Everyone I know lives like that, you don't?

It's what happens when left wingers run cities.

get them to vote right wing, pay them $50.

You'lll be in your pods soon goyim

This isn’t normal. This is west coast liberal insanity that shits on the sidewalk.

All according to plan, vote trump 2020 MIGA

have you been to Berlin??

Meh. they choose to live that way. Most of them are drug addicts that can't get their shit together - even with the hundreds of government programs and charities that give them free money and benefits

Only the defectives drug addicts junkies alcoholics crazies and criminals Fuck them kill them clean and purge

Thats so we are ready for Lyft
Just put the bag in the trunk

its always some Democrats shithole
gets the noggin joggin

Attached: 44a36c3f.jpg (880x1270, 77K)

>explain yourselves
Niggers.
And despite that, we still have more money per capita than you can even dream of! And we don’t have hordes of dune coons raping our women and getting away scot free, while the cops that should be preventing this are busy confiscating bicycle wheels and sharpened sticks :^)

Thats because this is the norm in republicabs, not the abnormal
Methisee

"Literally" man is literally retarded

Attached: 1563571756656.jpg (250x202, 7K)

What the actual fuck, this shit looks worse than some fictional dystopias

Thats because fiction hates capitalism
In real life, no job gets you this
Not some unnaground rebeleion

You guys have no idea how poor a lot of Europe actually looks. The average middle class American takes for granted what Europe would consider luxuries. In pretty much any state you will find thousands and thousands of suburbs with people with rather large homes with air conditioning, and most of them are far from rich. Even people living in trailer parks in West Virginia often own guns and PS4s and will buy a lot of beer and food. Money goes a lot further here.

I've been to Europe several times, seen how middle class people live, it's very quaint. I would rather be poor in Europe, but middle class or above would much rather live here. All your hating on us is just one big cope

whats the point in having a president if he can't do shit to clean up your disgusting streets

>you literally have to strap yourself with a gun just to take a stroll outside
Keking at amermutts right now

Tons of small towns here out west look identical to small northern mexican towns. Tons of "houses" along the rural coast have roofs patched up with tarp. Many crumbling buildings and infrastructure. Many of us are broke. Collapse of lumber industry left us like Detroit but across a much larger area.

As to my knowledge I did not give you permission to post an image of myself. Delete it immediately.

Portland, Seattle, LA, and San Fran are all experiencing homeless and drug epidemics for the same reason: lack of enforcement and plentiful services. The reason they don’t enforce is because providing services to the homeless is big money. And it’s all either tax payer money, or tax deductible charitable donations. They sell the drugs and take donations to run needle exchanges so they catch us coming and going. And on top of that the homeless horde is a useful tool to devalue real estate prices have n areas that developers want to buy up cheap. This has all happened before.

this bullshit town is a third world country. i mean that unironically, i have experienced central american countries and portland is objectively worse. the liberals are in absolute denial of this, of course. it's become apparent to me how many crimes i could get away with if i put on a ski mask and a little blackface. shitskins have free reign in this town, totally bonkers

Attached: 20181210_110812.jpg (2576x1932, 936K)

>Portland

Attached: Troisordres.jpg (1150x1424, 589K)

A luxury suitecase is more than most can afford. My friends and I split the rent 3 ways on a cardabode box in LA.

Attached: 43b4aad17d3f91fde42b78db7ff27ff1.png (3200x1800, 1.73M)

youtube.com/watch?v=aSw79yRnDVs&t=601s

I went downtown at night recently and saw a "woman" passed out on the sidewalk. i got out and "it" started flashing its penis at me. so i left.

Most places are not even close to this bad, why do you think this guy is filming it? Because it's crazy. I have been all over the us and at most in big cities there is some of what we saw in the video. Portland is apparently fucked. Commie-fornia is actually worse.

I am so happy to se people who vote blue forced to live with their decisions

fellow weimar berliner

It's pretty fun. I go out like this all the time.

Attached: 601459073425907.jpg (600x800, 60K)

It's a free country faggot, I'll live how I want to live.
meanwhile you need a license to own cutlery.

seattle and LA is way worse

youre thinking of a monarchy. each city more or less fends for itself. this is the result of fending poorly.

At least the 1% got a tax cut. Can you imagine where we’d be without it?

the video is not showing the worst of it, the guy is an idiot desu. the two "useless cops" he mentions are private security that both the city and businesses employ. there are much larger and highly concentrated homeless camps a 10 minute walk west across the morrison bridge from where he is. he didnt even show the r2d2 and related camps

this had to be a video from 2016 trump gave everyone a job the lowest black unemployment ever.

I wonder if its literally like that on every block?

How do you even violate that NAP

Attached: 1475906455719.jpg (480x433, 40K)

>basic hygiene regulations can only be imposed by a monarch
holy shit i'm sold

Federalism (relationship between localities, states, and the fed)

This shit is up to individual cities or states to handle, not the federal government.

The funniest, or saddest part, is that if anyone comes along and actually gives a shit and tries to fix it they're crucified. Americas such a dump

Attached: kuhi.png (420x420, 256K)

Pretty standard for a liberal-run city, Seattle will look like this soon.

if only that were real

that would be over 100k dollars damn

Quit posting photos of my house, mate.

It doesnt matter that America is a dump. The whole point of America is for you to have the freedom to carve out your own little piece of paradise. Everyone else, every junky, hobo, faggot and Californian can suck on the end of your shotgun and find their own fucking castle.

I hear the Dakotas have some quiet, cheap land these days.

Attached: 1484793585301.jpg (405x650, 40K)

If you think so then get the fuck out.

blow up 205 5 and 405 and then shoot the rats as they try to flee

downtown yes. on the east side they tend to be more concentrated into camps but it is more or less the same density

In Minecraft.

The point of America was that, it ain't no more it's a third world shithole filled with minorities and trumpcucks just keep importing more in to shit it all up. Anyone who defends this shit is a faggot nigger cause this ain't America anymore

Attached: ae0e5e492a4922ef7105a5d06ed8d0900d6afb286ddbc057786a6e3cc95c9b19.jpg (300x300, 24K)

explain san diego

We need to do something about the American menace. Filthy mongoloids all of them.

so what's his problem?
he probably voted for all the policies that made that situation and he'll probably vote for more of them.
what the hell does he want?

Isn't it obvious? Wicked witches of today tend to be hit by suitcases now, as they find that getting hit by houses is just too cliche'.

Give it time, Seattle and Portland were pretty nice at one time.

Attached: 17985.png (1024x576, 774K)

>posts shithole democrat city
>duh THIS IS ALL OF AMERICA
Come on Mr. Fish and Chips

Why does the UK have Islamic rape cults, that the government is to afraid to touch? We all have things we can work on.

where the fuck are the christians?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-23 22-24-31.png (654x180, 23K)

This. Having lived in the Portland area for pretty much my entire life I can say 100% the more Democrats ruin the state the more people double down on them fixing it.

San Diego is on par with LA or San Fran in regards to homeless people retard

>Even the very worst ghettos in Europe aren't don't compare to regular streets in America.

I've been to London, and I just got back from Athens two weeks ago.

I'll take the suitcase tent over that shit.

Fighting antifa

Some observations.
1. He is sooo hot. Really, really hot.
2. That is sooo sad. Really, really sad.
3. That kang sitting on top of his prized pile of garbage like it’s a throne lmao. Really, really funny.

fuck off LARPer no you didnt london is huge. there are non-shithole parts too.

based and chutzpah pilled

Attached: jewish.jpg (598x600, 145K)

This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A racket!!!!!

Attached: 256C8CA1-1ACC-44F0-A873-68D67E2CB6C4.png (500x347, 245K)

One post by this redditer id

This is why red pilled men become trans and get a nigger boyfriend. I hate niggers but I am smart enough to know I can't fight them but when they are fuxking me and cumming in my ass they are not breeding white women, we all fight how we can

Is shishka milk kosher? I'm looking forward to having goyim cattle women strapped into milkers.

Regular streets don't have this problem. Democrat run shitholes do.

lol a real man
now he's gonna be a pioneer and then a fireman lol
fucking shallow man child
youtube.com/watch?v=-G93JlNB_Gs

I wish I could find his twitter

Portland was always shit

Time is money

I figured out why all the antifa are in portland. They are homeless anyways, So might aswell show up to everything and cause a spectacle.

Instead of these morons protecting illegal aliens. Maybe they should give a shit about the homeless american citizens in portland? Just a suggestion.. It´s what i´d do if my country were dealing with such a problem. Take care of your own problems, before you try to take care of everybody elses you might say.

>And they have the gall to call us Europoors, lmao!

It´s a meme. The standard of living in USA is extremely variable. But a lot of americans don´t have much to go around, and just barely living paycheck to paycheck. Very deflated wages relative to prizes, in certain fields.
That being said, the few americans who have it well, can at times have it extremely well due to paying very low taxes. US has top 37% tax.

Giving $ to "prosperity churches" send me one dolla and God will bless you like jokes from 20 years ago.

Gumby is homeless?

Who cares. As long as Israel is your greatest Allie

they choose to be homeless probably most are there for the legal weed and lax prosecution of minor crimes

this is what a libertarian society looks like.
fuck those people charity will take care of them.
wonder if mike is a libertarian too

>fuck off LARPer no you didnt london is huge. there are non-shithole parts too.

What part am I larping about? You claim there are non-shithole parts of the city, which is a tacit admission that there are indeed shithole parts of the city. Part and parcel, mahmoud.

It hurts to see people out on the street like that. It´s very bad for them, and it´s also very bad for everyone else. That´s what social safetynets are for. However since such are abused, you got these people who need help, are not getting a fucking thing.

A few tips to never be homeless if you are a burger. Stop drinking alcohol or smoke if you are in the least bit of problems. It´ll make it worse. It can ruin you even if you are a fucking genius! Even just cigarettes. You get off that stuff, you are a totally different person in a good way. Can´t even know your potential till you do that.

But ofcourse if you are already a nigger and you are drinking and smoking and you are close to being thrown out on the street. You are probably going there..

>they choose to be homeless probably most are there for the legal weed and lax prosecution of minor crimes
Who the fuck chooses to be homeless, look at them man..

we call it freedom

the shithole parts are croydon and tower hamlets. you'd specifically have to go out your way as a tourist who is dumb enough to go to london in the first place. just go to buckingham palace and go fuck a sheep in wales or something

its true though a lot of them don't want to go to the shelter or go to the programs because they want to do drugs they would rather be on the street

>its true though a lot of them don't want to go to the shelter or go to the programs because they want to do drugs they would rather be on the street
Wew, don´t do drugs kids! Sleeping like a hobo just to do drugs. Crazy..

This Brit has not seen Paris.

Attached: 83709FAF-516A-4855-9E1A-E96145133AB6.jpg (1024x576, 70K)

yea its retarded but that's how they think most of homeless are mentally ill I think we shouldn't have closed the asylums

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-23 23-27-48.png (476x597, 233K)

Shoulda bought In to the only 2 industries that could displace paper, you idiot. Hemp and telecom.

White wamenz are looking for cute chadz to talk to REEEE Nows our chance fugggg to save le whyte Race